Journey From Disney To Sundress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

her trick. Over the coming days she spent her off days doing her usual things except for one errand where she bought a quart of bright purple paint and a cheap brush. When she got home she set it on the work bench and stared at it. She couldn't do it. What if he'd changed his mind about painting? What if he wasn't planning on doing it until winter? She had to come up with something a little less destructive.

Then she had it. Something simple and harmless but at least she would be doing something to get back at him. She would empty his closet and put everything in the guest room closet and leave a trail of shoes so he'd find his things before calling the police to report a robbery. Maybe she'd put a little sign up so he'd know she was the one that did it. Yes that's what she'd do. No it had to be more than that. She'd think of something more. She had all day to do something while he was at work. He'd given them the house key so they could check his house on those times he was out of town for several days.

Chapter Four

The day finally came. It was a weekday so Jess was at work, Joanne would be gone for several days, she was off and Charlie was gone for a couple of days. She had several hours to do her mischief. She picked up her little sign that had a picture of her in her bikini and she signed it and added a smiley face at the bottom. Then she made the smiley face have a tongue sticking out. That would do it. She picked up the key and sauntered across the yard and through the gate. She knew she was safe, but without thinking about it she very carefully opened the backdoor and slipped inside. It felt funny being in there, but at the same time she couldn't help but smile to herself. Her heart was beating a little faster than normal as she made her way through the kitchen and across the living room carpet. She still felt wary and quietly made her way to the guest room to move things there so there would be room for his things. Then making her way to his bedroom she eased in.

She almost fainted when she saw him sound asleep on his back. His left arm was hanging off the side of the bed and the sheet was moved so his left leg was exposed. She froze not sure what to do. Then she noticed that his leg wasn't the only thing exposed. It was obvious he was sleeping in the nude because she could see one side of his pubic hair and the sheet just covering his manhood. Oh God should she run? She took a slow deep breath as she continued to stare at him. His breathing was slow and steady and he wasn't stirring at all. Maybe if she was very quiet she could just tie all of his shoes together and leaving her sign she'd slip out. If he woke and caught her she would die of embarrassment. Her plan would backfire in a big way. Her eyes continued to zero in on his crotch until she went to work on his shoes. It felt like it was taking forever, but she finally finished and put her little sign next to the shoes. Now if she could just make her escape. This was by far the gutsiest thing she'd ever done in her life and she couldn't believe she was going through with it. It was insane, but at the same time it was a big adventure for her in an otherwise pretty boring life.

She stood up and her eyes went right back to that patch of dark curly hair. His leg didn't have a lot of hair above the knee but right where his thigh joined his lower torso the curly hair began. She had to get out of there, but her feet wouldn't move. The next instant she was on her knees next to him and looking at him up close. He was pretty handsome but even though she already knew that, that fact struck her. He still wasn't moving. Her right hand took control and suddenly her fingers were gently touching that patch of curly hair. She wasn't even thinking now. She was in another world. A world that she'd never been in before. Her first finger slowly trailed a line from the top of his

hair slowly down until she met the sheet and then back up careful not to touch the skin. He still didn't move so she did it again getting closer to his skin.

Then something moved the sheet. She froze and held her breath. No more movement so with two fingers she felt his hair again but this time she felt the warmth of him.

Oh God she'd gotten too close. She watched his face but he didn't move so she started to breathe again. That is until the sheet moved again and his manhood slowly peeked out at her as it eased the edge of the sheet out of the way. Her eyes got big as his erection continued to grow and she took her hand away. She was looking at Jess's erect cock. It stood at attention for her as she examined it. It was large. Not massive but more than large enough and it was all she could do to keep from touching it. What would it feel like in her hand? What would it taste like? She knew she had to get out of there before she did something terribly reckless. She quietly stood up and looked down at him...all of him. He needed a shave, but that just added to the earthiness of the moment. His cock was staying erect for her. It had to be for her, because he was asleep and didn't even know. Charlie never entered her mind. She had to touch it and then get out quickly.

Once again her hand took command and reached for him. She held her breath and very carefully wrapped her hand around it. It felt so hard and yet so silky soft. It felt almost hot in her hand and she didn't dare move her hand even the slightest. Then he turned. Her hand jerked away and she was almost hit by his dangling arm as he turned on his side away from her. She stared at his exposed butt and back for a few seconds but her trance was broken so she stepped backward slowly until she was in the hall. She spent several more seconds looking at him and then made her escape.

Kristen actually ran back through the fence gate and home. When she got inside she sat down and saw her hands were shaking, but she could still feel his manhood as though she still held it. She stared at the far wall, but didn't see it as she continued to sit there and remember every detail of her adventure. Then it hit her. He'd know she was there while he was sleeping. Seeing him had stopped her thought processes or she would have realized that. He'd know her little sign wasn't there when he went to bed, but it was when he woke. Damn it now what would she do? How could she face him and not be embarrassed? Why did she lose control like that? She'd seen naked men before. Not a lot of them, but she certainly wasn't a virgin either.

When her phone rang an hour later she answered. "Hello?"

"Hi neighbor."

"Uh...oh hi Jess."

"You are very impressive."

"Why do you say that?" She knew the answer, but just maybe he hadn't connected the dots yet.

"You managed to make a mess of my shoes, leave your sweet little note, and thanks for the photo by the way, and then make your escape all without waking me." She could hear the smile in his voice so at least she knew he wasn't mad.

"I was trying to get even for the water attack, but I wasn't expecting to find you home. You're not mad are you?"

"How can I be mad? I have a very nice picture of you now."

"Why are you home by the way?"

"I worked until almost three this morning. When I went to bed I died. I just got up about an hour ago."

"Slept sound I'll bet."

"I sure did. Had a wonderful dream sometime this morning though."

"Oh what was it about?"

"It isn't one of those I can tell a lady."

"So guys really do have those then."

"I haven't in a long time, but yes. Got time for coffee?" She didn't know if she could face him but then again she knew she had to sooner or later.

"Sure, your place or mine?"

"I'll be over in a few."

"I'll put the coffee on."

When she hung up she could feel her heart racing and a flush come to her cheeks. She had to settle down before he got there, but she kept seeing that patch of hair and seeing his manhood make its escape from under the sheet. Even worse, she could still feel him in her hand. He appeared a few minutes later and she made sure she was looking down and pouring coffee. "Morning Krissy."

"Morning. Almost noon actually."

"I'm glad I'm off the rest of the week. Now I can sleep in and see if I can repeat the dream."

"It must have been good."

"It was, and it was the most realistic dream I've ever had."

"Sounds pretty powerful." She managed to look his way and then back at her coffee as she raised her cup in both hands and took a sip as she looked at him over the rim.

"Jess did you tell Joanne about the water stunt?"

"No, I've hardly seen her."

"I talked to her the other day and she said she would be gone for almost a week."

"Did you tell Charlie?"

"Yes, he thought it was pretty funny."

"You going to tell him about the shoe thing?"

"Sure, but I'll forget to mention you were there at the time."

"I still can't believe you did that while I was sleeping."

"I was scared to death."

"I thought I heard something just as I was waking up and went out to see. It's a good thing it wasn't you because I was naked."

"Oh."

"Wouldn't that have been a surprise."

She paused as she flashed back to his nakedness and then said, "Yes wouldn't it." The conversation went on to safer and more benign subjects.

Jess finally stood up and said, "I better get home and have some breakfast or lunch or whatever.

Kristen stood up and walked with him to the backdoor and as he opened it she said, "Good luck with your erotic dreams." Then she realized what she'd said. He'd been so careful how he phrased it when he spoke of his dream and she'd just spit out erotic.

"Thanks I hope I have one like it again."

He stepped out and then turned to face her and with a smile added, "Oh and by the way you were in it." In it hell, she was the only one in his dream other than himself. She smiled weakly but didn't say anything.

She sat back down with a big sigh. That wasn't as embarrassing as she thought it would be. In fact she enjoyed seeing him, but it was a good thing he didn't know where her thoughts were. As he made his way back to his place he thought about Krissy and his dream. It's a good thing she didn't know how graphic and intense his dream was. She'd die of embarrassment if she knew he'd dreamed that she was touching him and holding his cock. She didn't know that when he woke he wished she was there and that he wanted to hold her and kiss her. That dream had really affected him.

Chapter Five

The next afternoon after Kristen got home from work, she changed into shorts and went to her patio with her drink and dropped into a chair. She could hear Jess using the lawn trimmer so she just looked in that direction and let her mind wander as she sipped on her drink. She didn't focus on him exactly. In fact her thoughts were random and disjointed until she heard him shut it off. Like her hand before, her feet took control and she wandered to the gate. When she opened it he was walking from his garden shed toward his patio. "Hi neighbor."

"Well hi. Got time to join me?"

"Sure." They could go a week or more and not even see each other and now, not more than twenty four hours later she wanted to see him again.

"Enjoying your days off?"

"Very much. Got my chores done so my time is my own now."

"I feel guilty about your shoes. Can I undo them for you?"

"That's not necessary. I'll do them in the next day or two."

"Please? I'd feel better about it."

"Sure if you want to, but it isn't necessary." The two of them went to his bedroom and she saw her picture tucked in the corner of his dresser mirror. "Jess are you really keeping that photo?"

"Absolutely, I like it a lot."

"I'll bet Joanne won't."

"I'll put it in my office before she gets home." She sat on the side of his bed and went about undoing the mess she'd made.

When she was nearly done she asked him, "Anymore dreams?" Damn she knew instantly that wasn't a good thing to say or at least not a smart thing to say.

"No I'm sorry to say, no more dreams that I can remember. Do women have dreams like that?"

"I don't know about others but I've had a few over the years."

"Interesting. That's something I've never thought about before."

She put his shoes back in his closet and said, "What I was going to do was empty your closet and put your things in the guest room. When I saw you lying there I almost panicked and then settled for the shoe stunt."

"Very creative. I was covered wasn't I?"

"Covered?"

"Yeah you know, sheet or something?"

"Oh uh...yes...mostly."

"Mostly?"

"Well your chest was uncovered and your arm was hanging off the bed."

"Oh. At least you didn't think to dump ice water on me."

"I didn't think of that or I would have." "You might have given me a heart attack and then you would have had to do CPR."

"And then you might not have had your dream."

"What a loss that would have been."

"Then I'm glad I didn't do that." Kristen could feel her thoughts slipping into an area that was not safe so she stood up and led the way back to the kitchen.

"Would you like some coffee? Fresh made," he said.

"That sounds good." She stood next to him as he poured and then they looked at each other with their cups in their hands. Once again with both of her hands on her coffee mug she raised it to her lips and looked at him as she sipped. "Jess was I really in that dream or were you trying to embarrass me?"

"I swear you were in the dream. Maybe it was from hitting you with the ice water and watching you in your bikini that caused it I don't know, but you were the star of my dream."

"I think it might be a good thing that I don't know the details of your dream."

"It wasn't a long dream. We didn't make love or anything quite that intimate but it was very close to something like that."

"Now you are trying to get me to blush."

"Sorry, no that wasn't my intention." They were still standing very close and neither of them seemed inclined to move back or to sit down and they stood there sipping their coffee.

Jess broke the silence saying, "I really enjoy talking to you. It always makes my day when I see you." She set her cup down and kissed him lightly. "That's for all of your compliments. I like being with you too." She paused and then plunged ahead.

"When I was tying your shoes up I spent a long time watching you sleep."

"Really?"

She smiled and added, "You needed a shave."

"I'm sure I did. I must have been a frightening sight after almost nineteen hours at work."

"I thought you looked pretty handsome actually." He kissed her then and said,

"That's for the compliment" and smiled. They both knew they were in very dangerous territory.

At the last second Kristen put her cup down and said, "I better go home."

"I hate to see you leave but I understand." Before she closed the door he asked her,

"Why don't you come back over for a late dinner? Nothing fancy. There's no sense in both of us eating alone."

She paused for several seconds and even though she knew the answer should be no she said, "I'll call you in a little bit okay?"

"Okay."

Kristen knew she shouldn't go back over to Jess's. She knew it, but she was powerless to say no. Maybe it was okay. Maybe all they were doing was flirting with each other. They certainly had done that on occasion. Jesse knew it was a bad idea too, but that didn't stop him either. After living next to her and Charlie for two years something had changed for him. Oh, he'd admired her since day one, but he had stayed on his own side of the fence. All he knew now was he hoped she would accept his invitation to dinner.

Kristen called him about an hour later. "What time?"

"How about seven?"

"Can I bring something?"

"Just yourself and your toothbrush."

"What?"

"Just kidding."

"Wine?"

"Not unless you have something in particular that you like."

"See you at seven...and Jess...thanks."

"Looking forward to it." Jess wasn't a cook, but over time he'd learned where to buy things that tasted home cooked. He got the lasagna from the freezer and put it in the oven and then made his own garlic toast and grated the parmesan cheese. Next it was a couple bottles of red wine from the wine cupboard in the basement. There, dinner would be ready in an hour or so. Plenty of time to put the lasagna in a serving dish.

When Kristen arrived at Jess's, he noticed she had changed into different shorts and top. The shorts were a touch shorter and fit perfectly and the top though a little loose had a somewhat plunging neckline. Her breasts were small. Not tiny, but small, but that didn't matter. A woman doesn't need large breasts to look good in a low cut blouse. Kristen's best feature as far as her shape went was her butt and legs. She had the perfect round firm butt and her legs were flawless. Not long like a skinny models legs but perfectly formed. Kristen also knew what her best features were. "You look very nice."

"Thank you. Or are you trying for another kiss?"

"I'm sincere but another kiss would be nice too." She didn't kiss him but did give him a nice smile. Almost like she was saying, after while.

"Dinner smells very nice."

"I hope you like lasagna and wine."

"I do."

The table was set, so he brought the food out of the warm oven and then poured the wine. They enjoyed dinner and their conversation was perfectly innocent. He asked about Charlie and she asked about Joanne. Not because it was important to either of

them, but it kept their thoughts in a safer area. After dinner he refilled their wine glasses and they stayed at the table and talked a little longer before he said, "Let's go out to the patio and enjoy the evening air." Kristen almost said she was going home, because when he suggested the patio she wanted to suggest the bedroom. The two of them settled into chairs next to each other. He didn't sit too close to her, but just close enough and then turned a little bit to face her. They continued to talk with short comfortable pauses with each of them working through their own private thoughts.

Chapter Six

After twenty minutes or so outside it got too cool for them, so they retreated to the warmth of the house. As they passed through the kitchen he picked up the wine bottle and they headed for the couch. He topped of their glasses and they sat next to each other, not terribly close but close...perhaps too close. Once again he turned slightly to face her and as they talked somebody's hand would touch the other. She leaned back and looking at him asked, "So what was that about a toothbrush?"

"Just teasing...I think."

"You think?" Rather than try to explain himself he leaned over to her and they kissed. It was a long kiss but very light with their tongues just teasing each other. Nothing was said after the kiss, but they looked at each other and her eyes seemed to have a misty quality to them that danced in the soft light of the living room. Their second kiss was also long, but not very light and they're arms did what they could to envelope each other. Once again they separated and his right hand reached up and gently cupped behind her neck as his thumb caressed the side of her neck. Her left hand reached up and touched his face like she was exploring his features with her fingers. Neither spoke. What could they say? They both knew they had really crossed a line now. They both knew they were playing with fire.

Their third kiss was nothing short of intense and deep and he leaned over her as she let herself slip back until she was almost lying down. Their breathing was faster and their hands were all over each other's back and side as their kiss continued, and Kristen moaned into him with desire. Jess tried to change his position slightly and suddenly she tried to sit up. He paused and she said, "Jess I have to go home now, I'm sorry. I want you so much."