Journey From Disney To Sundress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you too Krissy." They both sat up and that gave them a minute to rethink what they were doing. They stood up and she pulled him close to her with the side of her face pressed into his chest as their hearts continued to race. She looked up at him and asked, "What have we gotten ourselves into?"

"I don't know what to think or say except you affect me like I've never been affected before." She was facing him and reached up and put her hands on each side of his face as they looked at each other. "Jess you have such a power over me all of a sudden." He wanted to tell her he loved her, but he knew he had to be thinking with something other than his brain. They were slowly settling down, but they were still just a kiss away from losing all control. "Jess I wish I could blame it on the wine but I can't. Would you walk me to the door?" He slipped an arm around her and they slowly made their way through the kitchen in silence. When the door was open she turned to him again and in spite of her resolve they kissed again and nearly went straight to the bedroom. She pushed him away and after quickly saying good bye almost ran across the yard toward the gate.

She called him not long after she got home. "Jess I'm sorry."

"I understand Kristen. I wish you were here right now but I understand."

"I wish I could be there too. What are we going to do?"

"I wish I had an answer for you but I don't. I just know that my world has changed now. I can't go back and be who and what I was before."

"Tell me about your dream." He paused and then went ahead.

"I dreamed that I was naked in bed and you touched me and put your hand around me."

"Oh god."

"That's all I remembered."

"You woke up right after that?"

"I don't know, but that's how it seemed."

"Jess why is this happening now and not before?"

"I don't know. I've always liked being around you and I've always liked it when we would tease each other. What I can't get over now is kissing you. I wish we could keep kissing."

"If it would only stop there."

"I want you too much. It was only your strength that stopped us."

"Jess will we even be able to sit outside and talk now?"

"We have to. First of all I don't want to not see you and also we have to go on like nothing ever happened."

"You're right of course. I'll tell Charlie what I did to your shoes, but none of the rest."

"I won't dare tell Joanne anything."

"Jess...I'm not sorry about any of it. I'm just sorry it has to stop there."

"Same with me."

"Will you be able to act normally around Joanne?"

"I honestly don't know."

"I better go. Just talking to you makes me want to run back over there." "Krissy...think about us would you?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about us if I wanted to and I don't want to."

"Bye Kristen."

"Jess...about your dream."

"Yes?"

"It was not a dream. Bye."

Jess stood there looking at the phone in his hand. Was she saying she actually touched him while he slept? No wonder it seemed so real. He hung up the phone and went to bed early. Maybe lying in the dark he'd be able to sort things out a little better. Maybe he could find a reason for their sudden desire for each other. What he did find once again was the sensation of her touching him. It was a little while before he could finally relax and fall asleep. When he woke in the morning he lay there and reviewed the events of the previous evening. It was just as well that Kristen stopped them. It was complicated enough as it was and going farther would have made things a whole lot worse for both of them. Feeling more in control of himself, he showered and got on with his day. It was several days before he saw Krissy again and that was over the fence as they waved at each other and said hi. The days passed and life went on but she was never far from his thoughts.

Joanne had been home from her post Disney excursion and after a two day break had been gone again for a couple of days. When she was home again they went out to dinner and it was over after dinner coffee he said, "You've been pretty subdued ever since our vacation, is something wrong?"

She looked at him a second and then asked him, "Are you and Kristen having an affair?" That startled him. Had she asked that a couple of weeks ago he would have reacted differently but why would she ask that now?

"No of course not, what makes you ask that? I haven't even seen her in nearly a week and that was over the fence."

She stood up and said, "Let's go home."

She was quiet all the way home and waited until they were inside before she returned to her thoughts. "So you haven't see Kristen."

"No. Joanne what's this all about?"

"It's about a lot of things. Little things, but when they're put together it isn't so little."

"You're still not telling me anything."

"It was the way you were when you were near her. It was the way you two were always touching each other."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just what I said. If one of you talked to the other, as often as not you were touching her or she was touching you."

"If you say so, but I'm not aware that we were."

"Maybe not, but that doesn't change anything. You never were like that around her before. When you two ran off to the Race Track you were holding hands and acting like teen aged lovers."

"We were? How do teen aged lovers act?"

"Don't be flip. Jess I saw you two coming back from the ride and you had your arms around each other."

"Joanne, Kristen was having the time of her life and so was I. I enjoyed her enthusiasm and how demonstrative she was with her excitement.

"Yes I could see that."

"We were there to have fun after all."

"Jess just listen to yourself. Did you see Charlie and me holding hands? No. Did you see Charlie and me with our arms around each other? No. Did you see Charlie and me always touching each other? No again. At the show at the lake you could hardly keep your hands off of each other."

"I have to take your word for that, I don't remember it."

"Once again maybe you do and maybe you don't. It doesn't change the fact that it all happened. You were never like that around me. You two were like giddy kids and Charlie and I hardly existed."

"Joanne you're making something more out of this than it is. I repeat, Kristen and I are not having an affair."

"Then you two are so close to it that the details don't matter that much. Jess you haven't been yourself since we've been home. You've been distracted and withdrawn and we've made love what...once since we've been home. Something is going on. Something is wrong."

"Look. First of all, you're always being gone might have something to do with us only making love once. Kristen is a good friend and neighbor and I don't intend to stay away from her, but I'll make sure that we only see each other out in the yard in plain sight of the world, and I'll be sure to tell you when it happens and how long we talked. You're sure we're having an affair. We are not. Do I think she's attractive? Damn right I do. Do I think she's sexy? Same answer. But you expect me to prove a negative and that's impossible. Why did you wait until now to say something instead of when it was happening?"

"Because I tried to tell myself that I was just being over sensitive and jealous. I tried to pretend that it wasn't happening but it was."

Chapter Seven

When Jess got home from work the next evening there was a note from Joanne. "Jess I believe you when you say you aren't having an affair, or at least I want to believe you. But that doesn't solve the problem. There is something between you and Kristen and maybe you aren't aware of just how overt and demonstrative you've become around her, but it's there nonetheless. I haven't talked with Charlie about this, but I have to think he's aware of it too, at least to some extent. I've moved my things back to my apartment and will be staying there. I need time to think about this and so do you. If you have strong feelings for her then good luck, but I can't let you drag me along with you. If you don't have strong feelings for her then maybe one day we'll get together again. Jess I admit I have a problem with jealousy, but all that has happened goes beyond that. Oh and the picture of Kristen in your office is another thing. Was I nosing around? Yes I was. There is a problem and I'm doing what I have to do to handle it. Do I love you? I don't know now. That's one of the things I need to work out. Do you love me? I don't know the answer to that either. Only you know that answer. Joanne."

He knew what she had said that day was accurate. He didn't think about any of it at the time, but as she listed the different things he and Kristen had done he could remember them quite clearly. He hadn't planned any of it and it wasn't intentional, but that didn't matter. He'd hurt Joanne. Jess had a great time on vacation and not just when he was with Kristen. Joanne and Charlie had seemed to have a good time too, but thinking about it again he remembered how energetic Kristen was. She was able to just let go and be a kid again and to him that's exactly what Disney had in mind all along. A fun and safe place for adults to be kids again. Joanne and Charlie had fun but they never let go. Did he ever actually see them laugh and just act silly? Not that he could remember. Both of them were reserved and rather staid. Old before their time it seemed. Joanne was always gone and when she was with Jess she never showed excitement or enthusiasm. She was a sweet and caring woman, but so was his mother when she was alive.

He saw Kristen a few days later, but they literally talked through the gate not trusting themselves to behave yet. He also didn't tell her that Joanne had left. It was good to see her and they tried to seduce each other with looks and smiles. It was almost a week after that before they saw each other again and this time she stepped through the gate and they talked for a while and of their own volition it seemed, their hands reached out to touch one another. They held their ground though and just talked. "Jess how's Joanne?" He wasn't going to tell her but he couldn't lie to her either.

"I don't know Krissy. She moved back to her apartment."

"What? When?"

"Just under a week ago."

"What happened?"

"She's always been the jealous one, but I guess you and I had a little too much fun on vacation. She saw us with our arms around each other and I guess I paid a lot more attention to you than I realized."

"How are you doing?"

\ "I'm okay, still sorting things out I guess."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet. At some point I want to talk to her. I feel so bad about everything. I didn't want her to see us."

"Do you still love her?"

"I don't know anymore. Did Charlie say anything when you got home?"

"No. He did seem a little more attentive for a few days though. God, knowing Joanne is gone is just going to make it harder to behave."

"Krissy I'll do my best not to start something, but that's all I can promise. I still want you so much it hurts and I miss being with you."

"I miss you too. I'm glad we can talk, but that just isn't the same now either."

"I agree. I had so much fun with you on vacation. I still think about it all the time."

"I think about you everyday Jess."

"Krissy that day you did my shoes...did you... really touch me?" Her cheeks flashed a hint of red and she smiled.

"I did. I shouldn't have but...Jess you got so hard and it came out from under the sheet. I just had to touch it but I wanted to do so much more."

"I wish I could have awakened."

"We both know what would have happened."

"I want that to happen. I know it can't, but I want you so much."

"Jess do you think we could go back to talking on the deck and behave? I miss us doing that."

"I think we can."

"I better go. I don't think I can trust myself yet." She quickly kissed him and went back through the gate in retreat. She stopped at the last second and softly said, "I want you." and headed home. He watched her go and then went inside himself. How were they going to continue to behave? Maybe they shouldn't. Maybe once they'd made love it would become less urgent for them and they could do better. He decided he'd talk to her about it the next time. Maybe it was all just the forbidden fruit thing. Temptation.

Several days later Charlie left for Huston and since it had been almost ten days since she'd sunned she put on her bikini and headed outside for her hour of sun and reading. It was really starting to cloud up when she heard Jess close his garden shed door. Sunning was futile now and it was time to see if they could talk without losing control. Looking down at herself she knew she didn't dare going over in just her bikini so she raced inside and grabbed the most modest cover up she had and headed for the fence gate. When she peeked through he wasn't there. Should she go to his door or just turn around? She no longer had to worry about Joanne being home and it wasn't like she would be going inside so why not just open the door and call out to him?

She stood there for a few minutes unable to decide what to do. She wanted to see him, to just be near him. In the next instant she opened the door and called out, "Jess it's Kristen."

"Be right out, make yourself comfortable." She started to go into the kitchen and stopped herself. Instead she stood in the doorway and waited for him. When he appeared he saw her and smiled. It was so good to see her again and as he neared her she stepped back out onto the deck. With a gentle hug and a light kiss they sat together on the glider. It only took a few minutes of gently swinging and talking before they were holding hands. To their credit they talked for quite a while and other than holding hands they kept just enough distance between them to stay out of trouble.

When the subject of their trip came up the two of them became more animated. The more they talked, the more came to mind that the two of them had shared. As they continued to talk their handholding was occasionally complimented with her hand high on his thigh. As they talked and rocked in the swing her cover up slipped open to reveal her inner thighs. Jess could feel himself growing under his jeans.

Chapter Eight

The two of them had completely forgotten about their coffee. They had even forgotten there was a world beyond the two of them. The swinging stopped and Jess turned slightly to face her and her hand on his thigh slipped a little higher. He kissed her then, a light but powerful kiss as his tongue slipped between her lips and she pulled it deeper into her mouth. As natural as breathing, his right hand softly landed on her thigh just above her knee and slowly moved up a couple of inches. When she felt his hand her legs opened for him and their kiss went on and on. There was no turning back now. There was no force on earth more important than what they were experiencing. Her hand arrived at his manhood at about the same time his hand felt the fabric of her bikini bottom. A moment later he was cupping her mound in his hand and could feel her heat radiating through the cloth to his hand. Their kiss was becoming hard and intense and she was once again moaning into him as she moved her hand up and down his shaft, feeling its hardness through his jeans. His right hand became more insistent and started feeling the division of her lips in spite of the scrap of cloth that persisted in barring him from entry.

They did manage to become aware that they were outside, so Jess stood up and pulled her up against him. Moving as one they made their way in through the backdoor before they picked up where they left off. Their kissing resumed and a moment later her top fell to the floor. While he felt her breasts and rubbed his thumb across her nipples, she was undoing his jeans and managed to get her hand inside to once again feel his hard heat in her hands. The velvet warmth was just as she remembered it and she did her best to slowly slide her hand down toward the base and then back up to the tip again. His hand moved to her bottoms and rather than try to unhook them just pushed them down as far as he could so his hand could feel her closely trimmed pussy. They were inside the back door but it still stood wide open and the shiny kitchen floor was slowly becoming littered with their clothes. Her beach wrap and bra were already tossed aside and his shirt joined them early on. Her bikini bottom joined the growing pile and then his jeans. Now they only had two choices and stopping wasn't one of them. They could make love right there on the kitchen floor or go to his bedroom. After one more searching kiss he took her hand and led her to his bedroom. The bedroom where she had held his cock in her hand that day so long ago.

They wanted so desperately to go slow and glory in each touch and every rush of excitement. Like when her lips kissed the tip of his cock the first time and when he slipped a finger into her as he nursed first at one breast and then at the other. Each sensation pushed them ever closer to the ultimate act. When he was on his knees and hands, centered over her she took him in her hand and pulled him down guiding him into her at last. Feeling him deep in her sent her to her first orgasm no more than moments

later, but he continued to penetrate her deeper and harder with each stroke as he went into her faster and faster. They stared into each other's souls until she was overwhelmed by

another orgasm. He went on, but only for a few more strokes before he buried himself deep in her and gave her all that he had to give. Then their sweat glistened bodies came together as he lowered himself onto her and kissed her. It was some time before their breathing slowed to a point where they could talk and their sweet afterglow stayed with them as he lay on his side next her and his arm went across her belly. It was over at least for the moment. There was no turning back now. They couldn't undo what they had just done even if they wanted to. If there was regret for her to feel it would have to be much later. At that moment she was where she wanted to be, where she had to be. Maybe even where she was meant to be.

His warm softening, wet cock lay against her left thigh as he bent down to her and put his lips to hers ever so lightly. His heartbeat was slowing its rhythm but his mind was a blur of emotions and sensations. She was still on her back looking into him, her right hand casually draped across her belly and touching his hand. It was over, but it wasn't over. It would be some time before their feet would touch the floor again. When they made love again it was a little slower and more sensual, but in the end it was almost as intense as the first time. What they had been denying themselves was now a part of them, part of their memories, and part of the wonder that they felt for each other.

They finally took turns going to the bathroom and washing up and when he returned to the bedroom she was once again lying on her back still naked. With a couple of running steps he threw himself onto her and they laughed and rolled until they almost fell on the floor. They were past being able to make love, but they gloried in being naked together and laughing and talking softly like they were telling each other secrets. With a few more touches and kisses they finally got up and went in search of something to drink.

They leaned against the counter and took a few sips as they talked. "Jess, Charlie will be home tomorrow but I'll call you next week." He spread his feet apart and pulled her around until she was standing between his legs in front of him. He pulled her into him so that she was pressing into his soft cock and they kissed softly.