Journey From Disney To Sundress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saying you're going home?"

"I better. I have some things I need to do before tomorrow, not the least of which is to think about us." She kissed him once more lightly and slipped on her cover up and picked up her bikini.

"Krissy my love you are so damn sexy." She liked hearing him tell her that.

She smiled and as she opened the back door she flipped up the back of her cover up so her bare ass flashed him and she said, "Bye love." He watched her walk across his yard and smiled as she disappeared through the gate.

Over the next few days Kristen was in his thoughts almost continually. What was it about her that was so special, so intense that drove him crazy? What was it about her that would make him want to make love to his friend's wife? Yes it bothered him. Not enough to not see her again, but it bothered him. After he was home from work on Tuesday Kristen called. "Hi lover."

"Hi sexy."

"Got the evening free?"

"Well not free, it will cost you."

"Oh and what would the cost be?"

"You have to be naked."

"Oh. Well we might be able to work something out."

"I'll be waiting."

He saw her coming and opened the door for her. She was wearing a simple light cotton duster that buttoned up the front but he could see several of the buttons were undone. As she stepped through the door she pulled out a toothbrush and smiling at him set it on the table and then pulled her duster open and let it fall to the floor. She was naked and none of the duster had been buttoned. He looked at her and smiled. "I do love the way you think."

"Think?"

"And look. I can't get enough of looking at you." She stepped close to him and very softly said, "Look later right now I have needs." He followed her to the bedroom and did his best to watch her sweet ass and undress at the same time as they went toward the bedroom. This time it took them a long time as they teased and pleased each other, always stopping short of orgasm until at last they allowed themselves their release. They continued to kiss and tease each other ,but making love again right then wasn't to be. They were too tired.

Chapter Nine

Krissy spent the night with Jess, but they both had to work so they reached a compromise. They both went to work but they would both be late. They spent an hour in bed making love again before she went home, still naked except for her thin duster. Charlie was going to be home for several days except for his time at the office. Jesse buried himself in work and more than made up for being late an hour. In fact he took work home to help time pass. He needed to keep his mind busy.

It was fairly late when his phone rang. "Hi Jess."

"This is a pleasant surprise, how are you Joanne?"

"I'm fine. I was wondering if I could stop by in a little bit. I won't stay long."

"Of course." When she got there they shared a breezy kiss and after she declined a drink they settled in the living room. She started off asking, "How are you getting along?"

"Doing okay."

"Do you think about us?"

"Of course, we were together quite a while."

"Jess all of those things I said about Kristen are still true. You did spend an inordinate amount of time around her and touching her."

"I know but haven't..."

"Jess wait and let me finish please. I've had a lot of time to think about what I said and what you said and even didn't say. One area in particular keeps coming back to me. You said Kristen was so full of life and excitement and energy. Jess you're right she was and even I could see that when I thought about it later. I acted like an old lady and both of you were acting like children...but then that's what Disney World strives for. Charlie and I just didn't seem to get into it like you two did. That's not to say that you didn't go overboard, because you did. But we've been over that so I'll leave that alone. Anyway all of that had me thinking about us again."

"I've thought about us too."

"What came to your mind?"

"What you just said, but also the fact that you were never here. I guess I realized that seeing you a day or two a week wasn't enough if we wanted to make it as a couple. You make fantastic money and I guess that would be pretty hard to give up. But that means money comes before us and that would never work long term."

"I know. That's the other thing I think about. How are Charlie and Kristen?"

"Kristen is fine but I don't know about Charlie. Same problem you see."

"Yes I do see. I won't ask about you and Kristen because it's none of my business now and I'd rather not know anyway. Like I said I won't stay. I just wanted to see you and tell you I understand why you gravitated toward Kristen. It still hurt, but at least I understand now." She stood up to leave and he walked her to the door. They held each other close for a minute and then after a light kiss she left.

Jesse had a lot to think about, but he kept avoiding it by working either at the office or working up a sweat around the yard as he made up tasks just to keep from thinking. It was another week of working and trying to hide from his thoughts before he saw Kristen again. It was cool and threatening rain and she was sitting close to the house reading. Even it simple shorts and a baggy top she caused him to pause and stare at her. Did he love her? He stood there wondering if he even knew what love was now. Just what was

his level of feelings? Caring? No it went well beyond that. If it wasn't love was it simple passion? It was that to be sure, but there was more, there had to be. He had a very special place in his heart for her. Then could he just sit and talk with her and thoroughly enjoy himself without making love to her? That was a tough one. He used to look forward to that before they made love the first time. But there was still the feeling he had when he was around her. Like he felt for her at Disney World when they were laughing and enjoying life. When was the last time he and Joanne just laughed and had fun? He couldn't remember. What if she left Charlie for him? Did he feel strongly enough for her to go that far? Could he look at her and tell her he loved her and wanted to marry her? He knew that he couldn't do that.

He continued to look at her through the fence. His hand was on the latch but he didn't open the gate. So what would it have been like had he and Joanne laughed and acted silly? Could she let herself go that much? She was traveling a great deal even when he met her, so he didn't know what she would be like if they were together more. It just wasn't possible for him to picture her acting silly or doing something daring or juvenile.

Then there was the issue of what he was doing to Charlie. Could he continue being with his friend's wife? He knew the answer to that almost instantly. He had to talk to Krissy. Something had to change.

He willed his hand to open the gate and his body to walk through it. He was several feet into her yard when she looked up and smiled. Without a word she stood up and stepped inside to wait for him. If any neighbors were watching it would have been very telling. He stepped through the door and closed it. They embraced and shared a gentle kiss before he pulled back and looked at her silently. She could see something in his face and asked, "What's wrong Jess?"

"Krissy I don't want to, but we have to do something. What we're doing is wrong." She pulled him to her and they held each other so close they could hardly breathe. He continued to hold her close and taking a deep breath in an attempt to fight the tears said, "This is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life." The deep breath hadn't helped and he cried silently.

She finally managed to say, "Oh God I knew this day had to come, but I didn't want it too."

"I love being with you and I love making love to you and God how I'm going to miss holding you." They eased their hold on each other at last and watched each other's tears slip down their cheeks. He put one finger to her cheek and wiped one away and kissed where the tear had been.

"Jess after things settle down could we get together and just talk? Someday when it's safe for us to be alone together?"

"I'd like that. I better go."

He turned to the door and as he opened it she said, "Jess?" He looked at her and as he watched her lips she whispered, "I love you." His tears started again and he cried. She wanted to go to him so desperately but she didn't. He just turned back to the door and slowly walked home in the rain.

It was a couple of weeks before he even saw her outside again. He didn't stand and stare at her this time, but he managed to look in her direction a number of times as he pretended to putter in his yard. He knew they had to stop what they were doing, but that didn't help much. He knew now that it wasn't love he was feeling for her. Just what it was he still didn't know. For the next few weeks he just took it day by day and things got easier for him. He just hoped Krissy was getting on with her life and she was happy.

He took a chance and called her one day. "Hi."

He could hear the smile in her voice as she answered, "Hi yourself. How are you?"

"I'm doing better, how about you?"

"The same."

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. I don't really have anything important to say."

"I'm glad you called Jess. Are you seeing Joanne?"

"No. I saw her for a few minutes a few weeks ago but that's all. How are you and Charlie getting along?"

"Better than we have in a long time. I think he suspected we were seeing each other."

"Krissy are you happy?"

"I'm getting there Jess. We had to stop what we were doing and we both knew it, but I didn't want to."

"I didn't either. It's good to hear your voice, but I better go. I just wanted to hear you say that you're doing okay."

"Thanks for calling. Maybe talking on the phone would be good therapy for us."

"Maybe so. Bye Krissy."

"Bye Jess." He had survived the call. He could feel some of the old emotions welling up for a second when she answered, but it wasn't as bad as he feared it would be. He and Kristen really were getting on with their lives.

Chapter Ten

When he watched the Comedy Channel one evening and realized he was laughing a lot again it struck him. He really was feeling good again. He had shaken the addiction he had for Krissy his sexy neighbor. He honestly began to think of it as an addiction now. He still cared for her a lot, but he really felt like he could be around her now and behave himself. He called Joanne to leave her a message. She answered which surprised him and caused him to stumble. "Oh...uh...hi I didn't expect you to answer."

"Hi Jess. You doing okay?"

"I'm doing fine, you?"

"Much better."

"What are the chances we could get together for coffee or something?"

"Pretty good. Were you thinking tonight?"

"I'm so surprised that you answered I don't know. Sure tonight would be great."

"Why don't you come over here?"

"See you in half an hour then."

He raced to brush his teeth and change his clothes before heading over to see her. When she opened the door he thought for a second he had the wrong apartment. "Wow look at you, you look fantastic."

"Thank you." As he went in he continued to stare at her.

"New hair style, I really like it."

"You noticed then."

"Forgive me for staring. You've lost weight too."

"Just twelve pounds."

"It shows. You look so different."

"I hope that's a good thing."

"Definitely."

"I poured us some wine rather than coffee I hope that's okay."

"That's perfect." They sat next to each other on the couch and after their first sip of wine he asked her, "So what's new in your life? Obviously something has changed for you."

"A few things. Jess not long after we saw each other the last time I quit my job."

"You're kidding."

"I knew that even if we never saw each other again I couldn't continue as I was. Like you said the money was fantastic, but I didn't have a life. I don't know how we ever got together to start with." She set her glass down and took his left hand in hers. "Jess I kept hearing what you said about how Kristen was so happy and carefree. It just kept nagging at me. Then you said something about Charlie never being home either. I'm surprised you and Kristen didn't end up getting married.

Jess didn't want to go there so he asked her, "So what are you doing now?"

"Pretty much the same thing, but without the travel and for less money."

"How do you like it?"

"It's like I've been reborn. Jess I used to be more like Kristen, but that was before we met. Between jobs I spent a few days with a couple of old girlfriends that I used to run around with when we were wild and crazy. I couldn't help but draw some parallels. They were quite a wake up call for me. Anyway what you see is the new me."

"You look fantastic. I don't know if I've ever seen that much sparkle in your eyes."

"A lot of that is probably because I keep regular hours and I drink a lot less and eat a lot healthier now."

"Well you look younger prettier and livelier than I've ever seen you." She kissed him and said, "I'm glad you think so. Jess I really do feel like I've changed."

"You know I think you have too."

"Jess, I told myself I wouldn't ask this and however you answer it is okay now. Were you and Kristen having an affair while I was with you?"

"No."

She smiled and whispered, "I'm glad." They kissed again and to Jess it was better than the first time they were together. "Jess I'm really glad you called."

"I am too." They kissed again and she pulled him close to her.

"It feels so good to have our arms around each other again."

"It really does. Do you think there is a chance for us again?"

"I think we should give it every chance."

Their talking became less and their kisses became more as their wine was forgotten. It wasn't long before they were making love again and both of them felt the wonderful change that had taken place. He realized he had been taking her for granted, but the way she made love was so much more alive and exciting than ever before.

When they got out of bed she said, "Let's spend the whole day tomorrow doing something."

"Okay like what?"

"I don't really care. Let's just take off in the car and see where we end up."

"Let's do it."

"Want to see what I'll wear tomorrow? I just bought it."

"Sure." She soon reappeared in a light blue sleeveless sundress.

"That color is perfect for you."

"I thought you'd say that. You always did like me in blue. So if I go just like I am that will be okay?"

"That will be great."

"Just so you'll know" and she flipped up her skirt to show she wasn't wearing panties."

"No you wouldn't."

"Wanna bet? And..." and she showed him she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I'll believe this when I see it."

"Oh you'll see it all right." You'll see that tomorrow and a whole lot more."

"Maybe I better stay here tonight."

"Maybe you should."

The End.