All Comments on 'Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 04'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69almost 2 years ago

I love the series and imagine it's me sucking those cocks. I can't wait for the next chapter.

DickeredDickeredalmost 2 years ago

One of my favorite series now.

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 2 years ago

Love way to be turned! Yes please! Turn me completely out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please!!!!! Such a hot series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely love your story! Great Work!

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Damn that was so fucking hot. Thanks for letting me know you had finished chapter 4. Can’t wait for chapter 5. Mmmmmmmm I have to give your story 10 stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow great story. Cant wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its so hot how he is turned to sub from dom wow

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

i dot think Liam has a way out now, wait until sams sister gets all the pictures.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Yes,Sam's sister is gonna hold this above his head,And God only knows what she will do..

Can't wait to read the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My underpants is full of precum

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

Damn, that got me hard! Three black men! I would gladly have let them all fuck my pussy, too! XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is an amazing series!! I came so hard it flew all over my chest. I love this and wish someone would treat me like this!! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I found out my wife was cheating on me with her uncle's friend. Come to find out she had been fucking him since she was 19. My wife has always wanted me to go down on her. And I could smell him on her when she came home from a girl's night out. I had kept quiet for 5 years knowing she was fucking someone besides me. He come over our house one night and it was obvious it was him the way they carried on. He was about 50 while my wife was 27. To make a long story short it started as a threesome and ended up with me just watching the two of them for 3 months. Then she started having me clean her up with my tongue and then eventually him. They took pics and laughed while I cleaned him. My wife never liked to suck dick so now I have to suck him to get him hard for her. I guess they turned me from straight to gay. Because now I look forward to sucking him and then licking his cum out of her.

Terri19Terri197 months ago

Awesome I want to be having these experiences! Great story and by reading other comments I believe very real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...