All Comments on 'Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 05'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow your story is getting hotter and hotter. Cant wait for the next part.

Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if Joanne knew from the beginning that Liam would suck her husbands dick and tricked him into this situation, so she can start the next level of his transformation and make him completely her bottom bitch. Or did she really plan with him as the dominant male in her cuckold relationship with her husband?

In any case your story is really great. I love how Liam gets step by step pushed further down the rabbit hole and Joanne increases her power over him so she owns him more and more till he becomes her little toy.

I also enjoyed the crossover with your other story and it will be exciting to see if Liam goes the same way down like Leanne.

TyrayCartierTyrayCartieralmost 2 years ago

Love this story, but I hope to God this Liam doesn't end up like the last Liam...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story. Well written and good detail. Great work thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it!

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 2 years ago

Really well done. I could see myself heading down the beautiful rabbit hole you paint in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to have a mistress like Joanne!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!!!

doninpantiesdoninpantiesover 1 year ago

Very hot story you lead him down a road that I would like.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Very 🔥🔥🔥 story..Can't wait yo read the next Chapter 🍆😈

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Gone down that road and gained friends plus lost a few. But the women especially want to know the differences. Love being with women in fact had dinner with a couple but this cock won’t see a pussy. I’ve sucked the cock that’s gone in those very pussy’s

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 1 year ago

The husband kinda kills the series for me. Super hot until he got involved. I was secretly wishing the first Dom that made Liam suck cock was actually her husband or that she's actually not married.

omnivorousomnivorous12 months ago

Absolutely Fabulous!! rather close to "home" as well.....I love being submissive with "real men". I like to do sissy things sometimes...for a fun kink, (such as sit outside when it;s sunny wearing a string bikini----my tits are getting quite a distinct tan line from it)....and of course I love to suck off men with big mushroom heads---(dont much care for the un-cut types myself). And yet I absolutely enjoy women!! I love to service them orally as well....not much into fucking, I'm a bit older now and slowing down---fucking seems like work these days...lol. But I use toys with them..and my last GF...I encouraged herr 0to contact an old BF...and invite him over to fuck her---as I watched...THAT was great stuff====he and I still hook up even tho she is out of the picture now a days.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Omg!! This is truly amazing!! This whole series just gets better and better! I wish someone would control me like that! I can’t wait until he takes the real cock and becomes a sissy. I really want to do that as I already have the thongs and booty pants but I only wear them in private. I’m completely smooth also and I love that feeling on my legs when I wear lace stockings! I’m trying to get tan lines from the thong. I stopped myself from Cumming so many times during this! I really want to be fucked. Please keep writing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...