Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Liam get's caged by his mistress and takes takes Kals dick.
13.5k words
4.8
25.6k
52

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,376 Followers

Journey From Slut to Gay Slut Part 6: New Found Freedom

This is the sixth instalment of the series and I would recommend reading the first 5 before this one. There are elements of offensive words and humiliation, be warned.

Thank you to Dougslair for editing.

Otherwise, HAPPY WANKING!!

Part 1

Liam begins talking to a lady called Jo on a BDSM chat room, although she is married and Liam is in a relationship they both decide to meet up and have a wild night of fucking. By the end Liam experience his first time of being rimmed and having his arse fingered.

Part 2

Jo begins to become more dominant, getting Liam to finger himself on facetime. When they meet up for a second time to have a threesome with a man named Kal that Jo also met on a BDSM chatroom. During the threesome Liam ends by having his arsehole fingered by Kal whilst he also sucked his dick. Jo takes Liams cum into her mouth and kisses Liam, giving him his first ever taste of cum.

Part 3

Liam starts to enjoy the taste of his own cum, when meeting up with Joanne he licks her pussy to find out another man has recently cum inside of her. Only building his taste for cum more! He eventually goes for one last night of passion, having a threesome with a dominant older man, Liam takes his first ever cock into his mouth.

Part 4

After having his first ever cock, Liam has a taste for it. Meeting Kal to discuss his new feelings, but this ended with him giving Kal a blowjob in the open. After that his addiction just increased, going to the Bellhouse Gay Bar in search for another cock, Liam ended up sucking an older man and then after him a black man. The black man took Liam's number and invited him over another night. Liam told Joanne who has now ordered Liam to address her as his Mistress. Once Liam got to the black man's (Dwayne) house, he saw two other black men. Although nervous at first, Liam ended the night by sucking all three black men, taking three fingers in his arse and went home with his face covered in all three loads. A few days later Liam got a box delivered from his Mistress, inside was a red thong, 4 different butt plugs and a large black dildo!

Part 5

Liam has his first experience of fucking a man, twice! After he fucks Mistress Joanne whilst her husband watches. When Mistress Joanne is out of the room, her husband see's Liam for the cocksucker he is and orders him to suck his dick. When Mistress Joanne finds out she officially makes Liam her bottom bitch and fucks him for the first time with a strap on. Afterwards, Liam makes the decision that he is going to break up with his girlfriend.

The Break Up

I was suddenly woken up by my alarm, realising I hadn't turned it off and being a Saturday I wasn't happy about waking up so early!

I checked my phone and looked back at the texts that I sent to Mistress Joanne, the photos of me wearing the red thong. Seeing myself looking like that I realised that my cock began to grow.

Without thinking, I picked up the thong from under my bed, standing in front of the mirror I put it back on.

Feeling the soft material rubbing against my smooth cock and balls, the small string at the back going tightly against my arsehole. I was getting more and more turned on looking at myself like this.

What is happening to me?

I lay down, closing my eyes and I remembered to my last encounter with Mistress Joanne, on my hands and knees with her fucking me with the strap on. I felt like it was a dream, like that wasn't actually me being fucked by a strap on cock. But it was me, and as much as I try to deny it, I loved it!

I found my box with the butt plugs in and after generously lubing one up I easily slid it straight into my arsehole.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned in a whisper, not wanting to alert my roommate.

I lay there, arse filled and wearing just a thong as I began to rub my cock from outside of the material.

I knew it wasn't going to take long for me to cum, but I stopped. Do I need my Mistress's permission to cum?

I didn't want to risk it, so I stopped. I put on my jeans, leaving on the thong and keeping the plug in. Loving that no one would know but I had them there.

I am going to see Sam tonight, driving to hers, I have decided that I am going to finish it with her. I cared about her a lot, but after my last time with my Mistress I knew that I wasn't ready to stop exploring, but I couldn't cheat on her any longer, it wasn't fair.

After a day of wearing the thong and being constantly turned on by the plug, I eventually took them both off and I drove to Sam's, knowing she had no idea what was about to happen.

I pulled up on to her drive and knocked on her door. To my surprise her sister, Annie, answered the door. Last time I saw her I was just about to lean in to kiss her!

She opened the door with a smile, wearing shorts and a baggy white t-shirt, her big tits were obvious!

"Sam's not here." She said looking at me. "She should be back in a few hours."

I was surprised, Sam knew I was coming.

"Oh okay, I will wait for her I guess." I said and Annie invited me in.

When I was sat on the sofa, she was sat a little bit away from me, smiling at me.

"So," She said, "About last time?"

"Oh erm, sorry about that." I replied, worried she would say something to Sam.

"You know," She continued, "I got Sam to go out for a few hours, knowing that you were coming."

I looked up and she was smiling at me still, what is she thinking?

"Oh, and why's that?" I asked.

Moving closer, Annie placed a hand on my thigh and said,"So that we can carry on what we started."

"Annie, I... I am breaking up with Sam today." I told her, which shocked her, her eyes went a bit wide and she jumped back a little.

"Because of what we nearly did?" She asked clearly worried.

"No not at all," I told her, "I just can't see her any longer."

"Oh," She replied, until a smile returned to her face, "I guess that mean we don't need to feel guilty for what we are going to do."

Smiling back, I said.

"What are we going to do?"

Then she quickly moved closer and grabbed onto my cock from outside of my jeans.

"You are going to fuck me with this big cock that Sam has told me about!"

Fuuucckk!

I know it's Sam's sister and I should feel guilty, but I couldn't stop myself.

I grabbed Annie's face and leant in and kissed her, easily sliding my tongue into her mouth I was making out with my still girlfriend's sister.

"Mmmm." She was moaning into my mouth as she kept grabbing my cock.

This was it, I have been waiting so long to touch and see her tits. I lifted my hand and grabbed onto one, to my surprise they were real!

"Fuuckk!" I moaned into her mouth.

"I've seen you staring at my tits all the time!" She said back to me.

"How could I not." Then my almost forgotten dominant side came back, "Take your top off now." I told her.

In an instant, she lifted her t-shirt over her head, having no bra on I finally got to see these amazing perky tits!

Annie started undoing my trousers as we carried on making out and I was grabbing her tits.

Reaching into my jeans, she wrapped her hand around my cock and moaned out.

"Mmmmm it's as big as I hoped!"

"Suck it now!" I ordered her.

Smiling at me, I watched as my girlfriend's sister slid off the sofa and onto her knees in front of me. Pulling my jeans down, she wasted no time and took my big hard cock straight into her mouth.

"Fuuuckk." I moaned out, loving her lips around my cock.

I watched as this beautiful older woman bobbed up and down on my cock, as beautiful as she was, the thought of sucking cock came into my head.

I watched her licking and sucking my cock as I thought about doing it myself to any man.

"Get up here!" I moaned grabbing onto her head.

Annie quickly took her shorts off and straddled on top of me, kissing me hard I felt her soaking wet pussy take the head of my cock in.

"So fucking big!" She moaned as she slowly slid down my hard cock.

Her pussy wrapping tightly around me as I grabbed her tits and arse.

She started riding me faster and faster, moaning loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

"YES! Fuck me with that big cock!!" She was screaming as I knew she was cumming on my cock.

Grabbing her arse, I couldn't help but think of fucking another guy's arse. They were so tight, so much tighter than a pussy. Annie's pussy was tight, but not nearly as tight as a guy's arsehole.

Ridding me faster and faster, I picked her up and bent her over the sofa.

"Yes, fuck me!" She moaned out.

I stared at her arse as I slid my cock inside of her wet pussy, properly pounding her as she moaned louder and louder.

I could feel my orgasm building, I stared at her arsehole and imagined it being a man's for me to fuck!

"I'm going to cum soon!" I warned.

"Don't cum in me, I'll swallow." She moaned back.

Pulling out of her, she got onto her knees and started wanking my cock whilst licking the head.

In no time, I was filling her mouth with cum, jealous that I wasn't getting to taste it!

After I was done, she stood up and not thinking I grabbed her and kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth and getting remnants of cum.

"Mmmm, you are kinky. If only you lived closer this could be a regular thing." She said.

"If only." I replied with a smile.

Annie stayed upstairs in her room after that while I waited for Sam to return.

When she got back, I wasted no time with telling her that I wanted to end it.

She cried, I cried. I apologised but told her it is just something I had to do. It was hard to explain without telling her about me wanting to explore with men.

But a few hours later I was driving home and it was done. As sad as I was, I had almost a sense of relief. Knowing that I no longer had to hide anything or feel guilty. I can do what I want with who I want with no repercussions.

When I got back home, I told my roommate Myles what had happened and we stayed and chatted for a while.

Then I texted Mistress Joanne that I have ended it and she called me instantly.

"Hi Liam, are you okay?" She asked. It was nice to have this caring side coming from her.

"I'm okay, it is all just a little strange. I almost feel relieved." I told her.

"I understand." She said.

We chatted for a little while, she was comforting me and then she said.

"So, you are free to do what you want now then?"

I laughed a little and replied.

"Yes, I am.... Mistress."

"Good boy. I will give you a few days to unwind. Then we will continue." She told me.

"Thank you, Mistress." I replied and we both said good bye.

As I lay in bed I thought back to the last few months. Not that long ago I was a dominant straight man with a hot girlfriend who I thought I would be with forever. But now, I am single, I actually have a Mistress and I am beginning to realise that I am bisexual.

The Return of Kal

It has been a week since I ended it with Sam, I haven't text Mistress Joanne, as I thought I needed the space to come to terms with everything, not that that stopped me from wanking every night thinking of her or sucking cock!

After a while I couldn't stop myself from texting Kal, having not seem him in quite a while.

"Hey Kal, when are you free next?" I texted him.

An hour later he replied. "Hey babe, I'm free tomorrow night if you want to meet up?"

"Definitely, do you want to come round mine?" I asked knowing that Myles was going to his parents' house.

"100%, send me the address."

After that, I told him where I lived and arranged for him to come over.

When I heard knocking on the door, I knew he was here. Opening it, I smiled straight away seeing him again.

"Hey come in." I said.

"Thanks, nice apartment by the way." He said as we made it to the living room.

Sitting on the sofa, I don't know why but I told him, "I have broken up with my girlfriend, so I'm single again."

His face showed compassion and he replied, "Oh right, and how do you feel?"

"I feel good," I replied and then said, "But horny!"

"I assumed you were when you text me!" Kal laughed.

"Oh, you don't know what I've been up to." I said with a laugh.

Suddenly Kal placed a hand on my thigh and said, "Oh do tell."

Not moving his hand, it actually started to turn me on, I told him, "Well, I have sucked a lot of dick! I have worn large sized butt plugs and Mistress Joanne fucked me in the arse with a strap on whilst I sucked her husband's cock!"

Not having a girlfriend to feel bad about, it was nice to be so open about it.

"Mistress Joanne? Wow you have come a long way! So, you like to get fucked now do you?" He said smiling at me.

"Don't be getting any ideas, it was only her strap on, no real cocks!" I told him laughing.

"We will see." He said laughing.

"Oh, will we?" I replied.

Suddenly Kal jumped forward and he planted his lips against mine. Last time a man tried to kiss me was that older man called Ken and I told him that I don't do that. But now, I didn't stop it. In fact, I kissed Kal back. Pushing my lips against his, Kal instantly loosened up when he realised I was kissing him back. I opened my mouth and accepted his tongue into my mouth and for the first time in my life I was making out with another man.

I know I have done a lot of things with men, sucking dick and fucking them, but this feels like the gayest thing that I've done.

"Mmmm." Kal moaned into my mouth which just turned me on more.

I moved my hands and grabbed onto his side as he came and sat on top of me. One leg either side as his hands explored my body whilst we made out.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." He moaned between kisses.

"Oh really?" I asked smiling before he pulled me in to kiss him again.

His tongue felt so soft against mine and I was getting so turned on.

"Kal, can I suck your dick?" I asked not caring about sounding gay anymore.

"I've got an idea." He said with a smile, and then stood up, grabbing my hand he said, "Come with me."

He took me into my own bedroom, as soon as the door was shut, Kal pushed me against the wall and started making out with me again. I couldn't believe how passionately I was kissing another man as he started to undress me.

I helped him take my clothes off and then I took his. It wasn't long until we were both naked in my room, our body's rubbing against each other as we kissed.

Turning around, Kal stopped in his tracks and suddenly said.

"What's this?"

Bending over, I saw his tight little arsehole. Then he stood up and I saw the red thong in his hand.

"Oh erm, that's... mine." I said embarrassed.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to be into that." He said smiling and eyeing up my body, "Put them on for me?" He asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked back nervously.

"Yes, I want to see your sexy, muscly body wearing a tight thong." He said handing them to me.

I quickly put them on, enjoying the feeling of wearing them again and having Kal drooling over my body.

"Get over here!" He moaned and pulled me in.

He placed me onto the bed and I wrapped my legs around him as we made out, feeling his hard cock pressing against the thong I was wearing.

"Mmmmm." I was moaning into his mouth.

"We are going to 69." He said.

Having never done a 69 with a guy before I was intrigued. So, Kal showed me... we both lay on our sides and lifted one leg.

Having only sucked Kal's cock once a while ago it was nice to see it again. I leant forward and straight away took his thick cock into my mouth, doing the best I could to take it deep as I ran my tongue all along his head and shaft.

Then I felt Kal's lips wrapping around my cock.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I moaned loudly around his cock.

For a while we both bobbed up and down on each other's cocks, I was grabbing his thighs and arse cheeks as he grabbed mine. I was in heaven and fucking loving it!

Then I felt one of Kal's fingers starting to rub around my arsehole. It didn't take long for him to push and I had his finger knuckle deep inside of me.

"MMMMMM!" I moaned again around his cock.

I felt him pushing the finger in and out of me and decided I was going to do the same. Except I slid two fingers deep inside of his arse and he started to moan around my cock making my entire body vibrate.

For a while we stayed like that, 69ing whilst fingering each other. It was perfect!

His finger felt so fucking good in my arse, I was a few minutes away from just letting him fuck me when he moaned out.

"I'm going to cum!!"

"Mmmmm!" I moaned desperate to taste his cum.

As soon as he started shooting his cum into my mouth, the taste filling my senses forced me to cum.

"MMMMMMMM!" I moaned as I swallowed down all of his cum and filled his mouth with my own!

After I had drained as much cum as possible from his balls, we were lying next to each other on my bed, naked. This felt not as weird as I expected.

"I was the first to finger your arse, wasn't I?" Kal said smiling at me.

"Way back before I had done anything with a guy." I laughed, thinking back to a time before I had tasted any cum or cock.

"Now look at you, a complete slut for cock!" He laughed.

"Shut up, you're the slut for my cock!" I joked!

Finding it strange to be joking in a flirty way with a guy.

"Oh, looks like you're ready again." He said, looking down at my cock I was hard again.

Then my eyes met Kal's and he asked, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Are.... Are you sure?" I asked.

"I haven't done it a lot. But I want you to." He said with a straight face.

Lost in the moment, I grabbed Kal's face and kissed him hard. I rolled myself on top of him as we kissed, wrapping his legs around my waist as I felt his hard cock now pressing against me.

I grabbed the lube from my bedside table and started to pour it around my cock.

"Go slow babe, you're big and it's been a while." He said.

"Don't worry." I said smiling back at him.

Lifting his legs, I lubed up his tight arsehole and lined my cock up, ready to fuck him.

Pushing forward, it took some force but I felt the head of my cock slip inside of him.

"Fuuuucckk. You're so big!" he moaned out.

"Are you okay?" I asked worrying about hurting him.

"It's okay, just go slow." He replied.

I kept my body up as I slowly pushed my cock deeper and deeper inside of this man, looking at his body and being turned on by just looking at him.

Eventually I pushed as far as I could and I knew I had my entire cock inside of him. His arsehole wrapping so tight around my cock. So much tighter than any pussy. I thought of Annie and how her pussy didn't feel nearly this good.

"Kiss me babe." Kal moaned.

Leaning back down, I forced my tongue into his mouth and we made out passionately as I slowly fucked him, sliding my cock in and out of his arsehole slowly.

"Your cock is amazing." Kal moaned into my mouth as I slowly fucked him.

"Mmmmm, you're so tight." I moaned back, picking up the pace and fucking him harder.

"Yes baby! Fuck me!" Kal moaned.

Lifting his legs higher I started to properly fuck him!

His arsehole clenching around my cock, I wasn't going to last long inside of him.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I warned him.

"Cum inside me babe!" Kal said, pulling my head down and kissing me again.

My pace slowed down, instead of properly fucking him I was slowly pushing in and out of his arse, with his legs wrapped around me as we made out.

"Fuuuckkk." I whispered into his mouth as my cock exploded cum inside of him.

"Yyeessss!" Kal moaned as I filled him with cum.

"Fucking hell, that was amazing." I panted with my cock still inside of him.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,376 Followers