Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She?

"Good, she loves it!"

Again, she? Why are they referring to me as she?

"Slave, come to our room now!"

Reluctantly taking the cock out of my mouth, I turned and saw that Mistress Joanne was stood completely naked except for her strap on. I knew that I was about to get fucked again and I was incredibly excited for it!

"Yes Mistress." I said, crawling and following her to the room. Peter quickly following behind.

Once in the room, Mistress Joanne went and lay on the bed.

"Come and suck my cock." She ordered.

Not saying a word, I got onto the bed, staring at her amazing body and her huge tits once again. I got between her legs and started to suck on the black plastic cock.

"Good girl. You know what is about to happen next?" She said stroking my hair, properly referring to me as a girl.

"You are going to fuck me Mistress?" I said looking up at her.

"You are going to ride my cock like a little slut." She said.

"Yes Mistress." I happily replied, my arse twitching at the thought of being filled again.

Getting up, I put my legs on either side of Mistress Joanne and held onto the plastic cock wet from my spit and lined it up with my arsehole.

"Good girl, I'm going to watch you slide your pussy all the way down on my cock." She said which threw me off calling my arse a pussy.

"You want that slut?" She asked smiling at me.

I was still holding the plastic cock head at my arsehole and said, "Yes Mistress, I want your cock in my arse."

"No, it is a pussy! You will only refer to your arsehole as a pussy for now on slave! A pussy that is only good for fucking!" She ordered me, which just turned me on more. I don't know why but her calling my arse a pussy just made me want it more.

"Yes Mistress, I have a pussy." I told her.

"Good girl, now slide down my big cock." She ordered.

I watched as she smiled at me, I sat a little lower and felt the head of the cock slip into my pussy and felt my pussy hole stretch around the thick plastic cock.

"Fuuuuuckkk." I moaned out at my pussy being stretched.

"Good girl, keep taking it." She ordered.

"Yes Mistress." I whimpered out as I slowly kept bringing myself lower and lower onto her plastic dick.

It took a while, but I eventually felt my thighs touching hers and I knew I had her entire cock in my pussy hole.

"How does your pussy feel slut?" She asked me.

"My pussy feel's so full Mistress!" I moaned wanting to please her.

"Good girl! Now ride my cock!" She ordered.

I started to slowly bring myself up and lower myself down onto her cock, feeling it filling my pussy hole over and over.

Placing my hands onto her big tits for support I started to rider her properly, my pussy loosening up to the big cock as I rode her faster and faster.

"Look at you riding my cock like a little whore!" She moaned out watching me.

"I love it Mistress! I love your cock in me!" I moaned, not believing how good it felt to be riding this fake cock!

"It won't be long until you have a real cock in your pussy!" She told me.

"I don't know Mistress!" I said back, still unsure if I could go through with having a real cock in me.

"I know, you are a slut for cock now! You won't be able to help yourself!" She told me.

"Yyyeeesss Mistresssss!" I moaned as I slammed myself down onto her cock.

I kept riding her, over and over enjoying the fat cock stretching my pussy hole, and my cock not being allowed to get hard because of the cage, even though I was desperate to be allowed to touch it.

"Please Mistress, take the cage off!" I begged whilst riding her.

"No, you fucking slut! Just take my cock in your little pussy!" She ordered.

"Fuuuckk yesss!!" I moaned.

I don't know how long I rode her plastic cock for, but it felt like a long time. By the end my pussy was properly loosened for the cock and I was taking nearly all of it in and out of me.

"Husband, come fill this whore's mouth with your cock!" Mistress Joanne ordered.

Then I saw Peter's cock appear next to me, and without thinking I took it into my mouth as I started to grind my arse back and forth on the cock.

"Good girl." He moaned as I sucked on his cock, feeling like such a slut but loving every moment of it!

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned back on his cock as my pussy was so full!

"You want my husband's cock in your pussy slut?" Mistress Joanne asked me.

Taking the big cock out of my mouth, I nervously replied.

"I... don't know Mistress, I don't think I'm ready." I told her.

Her face was straight and not giving anything away, eventually she replied.

"Hmmmm, I will not make you do anything you don't want slave. But know that soon you will be begging for his cock in your pussy!"

"Yes Miiissstressss!" I moaned as she thrust the cock deeper inside of me!

I carried on sucking on her husband's cock as I stayed still and let Mistress Joanne thrust up and down into my pussy. I was loving every fucking second of it!

"I'm going to cum soon slut!" Peter moaned out.

Pulling his cock out, I felt like such a slut and wanted to prove it so I almost shouted.

"Cover my whore face in your fucking cum Master!"

"You dirty fucking whore!" Mistress Joanne said below me.

"Open your mouth and stay still then whore." Peter ordered.

I watched as he wanked his big cock over my head, Mistress Joanne still thrusting in and out of me from below as Peter suddenly moaned out, "Here it comes you fucking whore!!!"

Then shot after shot of cum landed on my slutty face, my tongue, catching a few drops and loving the taste of cum once again. He must not have cum recently because he absolutely covered my face in his hot cum.

Feeling his cum covering me, I felt like such a slut and I loved it!

"Come here slut!" Mistress Joanne ordered and pulled my head down. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and we were sharing the few drops of cum that landed in my mouth. As we made out, she would stop and push my face to the side, then I would feel her wet tongue lick all along my cheek and taking more of his cum into her mouth and then kissing me again.

I felt so slutty and horny, having this sexy older woman licking her husband's cum off my face whilst her strap on was still filling my arsehole.

Eventually when she had licked all of his cum off of me, she ordered me to get off her and I watched as her husband licked her pussy. The whole time she looked at me whilst she screamed in pleasure; I kept looking down at my soft cock in its new cage, unable to get myself off.

Eventually she came whilst looking at me, telling me what a slut I was for cock.

"You are staying here tonight slave." She told me. I quickly replied, "Yes Mistress."

Then she ordered me onto the bed and I found myself in a sort of three-way cuddle, having both her husband and her, wrapping their arms around me, all of us naked.

In the morning, I had to get up early as I needed to go home to get clothes before going to work.

As I was getting up, Mistress Joanne woke up and come towards me. "Here, you are to wear these for now underneath your clothes."

Looking at them in my hands, I realised that they were women's stockings! I gave her a confused look and she just said.

"Are you going to disobey me?"

"No Mistress!" I quickly replied, knowing I would do as I was told.

I put on my thong and slowly put the stockings on me. Looking in the mirror, I knew that if I wasn't wearing the cage that I would have a rock-hard cock! It looked and felt so sexy to be wearing these.

I went home and put on my work clothes over the thong and stockings and carried on with work as normal.

My First Gay Date

The next few days were hell!! Wearing a thong and stockings had me horny all the time but with the cage firmly locked there was no way for me to get any sort of relief.

I was sitting at my desk on Thursday when a text came through on my phone from Kal.

"Hi babe, what are you up to tomorrow night?"

Normally I would be busy seeing Sam, but now that's over I have all the time in the world. So, I replied back.

"I am completely free, what do you have in mind?"

A few minutes later he texted me back.

"Do you want to meet me at the Bellhouse, around 9pm?"

I read the text a few times, I knew that I have met him and other men in that club multiple times, but this felt different. It wasn't just him or me texting the other for some sexual relief. I felt like it was a date. I was nervous and initially I thought of saying no, but then I thought. I have ended it with Sam so I can carry on exploring, so I texted him back.

"That sounds great. I will see you then."

A little while later he texted me.

"Perfect, see you then hun."

That day and Friday flew by, still wearing the stockings and thongs had me turned on the whole time and I was disappointed that I knew I couldn't get any sexual relief from Kal because of the cage! But at least I am guaranteed to suck some more dick.

Friday evening.

I was showered, stood in front of my mirror naked with just the cage, I looked at it and how far I have come since meeting Mistress Joanne.

I pulled up the black stockings and a black thong to match. Then I put on some jeans and a black shirt and headed out for what would be my first date with another guy.

Just as I was leaving, my roommate Myles shouted out.

"Hey where are you off to?"

Nervously, I quickly replied.

"Just going on a date."

"Oh, who is she?" He asked.

"Just some girl from work." I lied, and rushed out the door.

I got a taxi and it wasn't long until I was outside of the Bellhouse once more, I pulled out my phone and rang Kal. When he answered I said, "Hey, I'm here now, where are you?"

"I'm just inside, I will come get you now." He said.

A few minutes later, I saw Kal running towards me with a smile. As he reached me, he grabbed my hand and lent in to kiss me. Being so public did make me nervous, but after a few seconds I kissed him back.

He held my hand and we walked into the club, making our way to the bar he asked what I wanted to drink but I told him I'm not having any alcohol tonight. He said he won't either and we both just had a lemonade.

For the next half hour, we found a quiet spot and just chatted. He told me about himself, how he has 2 sister's and how he works as an Administrator, how his parents don't agree with his gay life style.

We got onto the floor and started dancing, it was weird having this man with his hands all over me, grinding onto me for all to see.

The last few days of not being able to cum have made me too horny, I didn't care about people being able to see and I turned around from where Kal was grinding behind me. Pulling him in I started making out with him on the dance floor.

Our hands were running all along each other as we kissed for a long time, feeling his soft tongue running against mine. Getting the occasional encouraging shout from random people watching.

After about thirty more minutes of dancing close to each other and kissing a lot more! My horniness was taking over, I grabbed Kal and whispered in his ear.

"We need to go somewhere more private!"

He smiled back, leaned in and said to me.

"I have a hotel room around the corner."

I smiled and nodded back, going in for another kiss before we left the club holding hands.

Walking down the street, it was strange, I didn't care about people seeing me holding hands with another man.

It didn't take long for us to get back to his hotel room, it wasn't anything special but at least it was private!

As soon as the door was shut, Kal pushed me against the wall and I had his tongue back inside my mouth.

"Mmmmm." I moaned into his mouth as our bodies ran over each other.

I unbuttoned his shirt and ripped it off him before he did the same to me. I leant forward and was licking and kissing his neck while I felt his hands undoing my jeans. When he pulled them down he suddenly stopped.

"What's this?" He asked and then grabbed the hard bulge in my thong.

"Oh... Erm, I have to wear a cage now." I told him awkwardly.

"Well, that is disappointing." He said looking at me.

"I am still here to please you," I told him, and pushed my mouth against his, kissing him hard.

Kal continued to take my jeans off, then I had further embarrassment when he saw my stockings.

"Oh wow, you are really going for it aren't you." He said with a laugh.

Feeling too horny, I smiled and said to him, "What? I thought you would find me sexy wearing stockings for you?"

"Oh, I do!" I said pushing me back against the wall and kissing me.

I took off his trousers and now he was completely naked as we made our way onto his bed.

I lay on my back, spreading my legs and wrapping them around him, I could see my black stockings as I moaned into his mouth.

"I'm so fucking horny."

Kissing me back, he moaned, "So I am!"

This is it, I knew I wanted it and I wanted it to be Kal. I broke the kiss and held his head a few inches away from me, looking into his eyes, Kal asked, "What's wrong?"

I whispered back.

"I want you."

He let out a smile and said, "I want you too."

"No Kal," I replied as he didn't understand, "I want you in me."

His eyes lit up and his smile grew even bigger, he asked, "Liam, are you sure?"

Feeling his hard cock against my thong, I was certain!

"Kal, I want your big cock to be the first dick inside of me. And I want it now!" I told him.

He pushed his head forward and kissed me, his tongue attacking mine as we kissed more passionately than I have ever kissed anyone before. He was grinding his hard cock against me as I wrapped my legs around him more, moaning as I kissed this beautiful man.

"Turn around." He said.

"I want to see you when you first go in me." I told him, wanting to stay in this position.

He just smiled and replied, "And you will, but I need to get your arse ready." He told me.

I understood now what he meant, getting off me, I seductively turned around, got onto my hands and knees and arched my back so my arse was sticking out to him. Not quite believing that I was about to let a man fuck me.

I felt Kal pull my thong down and off me, but keeping my stockings on though.

"Fuck, I have wanted this hole ever since I first saw it." He told me.

"Now it's yours." I told him.

Then I felt his hands spread my cheeks and his wet tongue flicking against my little hole.

"Fuuuckk that's so good!" I moaned onto the bed as Kal's masterful tongue rubbed all against my arsehole.

For a few minutes he kept rimming my pussy and I moaned louder and louder. Then when I felt his finger teasing my tight pussy, I moaned back, "Finger me now!"

"Mmmm feeling slutty, are you?" He laughed, still teasing my pussy hole.

"I am a slut for you, now finger you straight slluuuuuutttt!" I moaned as I felt his finger slide deep inside of me.

"Straight? Don't make me laugh." He joked as I felt his finger easily sliding in and out of me, my pussy wrapping tightly around it.

"I was straight before you." I moaned onto a pillow from the fingering.

"I am going to love fucking your arse." He told me, pushing a second finger in me and stretching me further.

"You will have to go slow, I have only had Mistress's strap on and it's not as big as you." I told him.

Kal kissing my arse cheeks as his two fingers kept sliding in and out of me.

"Oh, don't worry babe, you will love it!" He told me.

"Mmmmmmm!" I moaned back as I felt a third finger stretching me open.

I stayed still and took his three fingers getting my pussy ready for its first real cock. After a few minutes he pulled them out and told me, "Turn around, you're ready for me now."

"Finally!" I moaned, turning back around and lying on my back spreading my legs for him.

"Hard to think you were that dominant straight boy I first met." He said smiling, spreading my legs around his waist.

"Now I am ready for you to fuck me like a dirty slut!" I said back desperate to feel his cock in me now that I have accepted that I want it.

"Oh, you are going to want it all the time when I'm done with you." He said leaning back down and kissing me.

We kept kissing with my legs around him, his hard cock touching me.

"Kal, will you hurry up and fuck me!" I moaned, sick of the teasing.

Laughing he replied, "I just wanted to hear you beg for it!"

He lifted up my legs into the air and I marvelled at his sexy body as he was getting his cock ready for me.

"Well, I am begging for it, slide your big gay cock inside of me!" I moaned back.

I felt him pushing the head of his cock around my ready pussy hole.

"I'm going to fuck the last of the straight you out." He told me.

"Do it then." I moaned back feeling his putting some pressure on my pussy with his cock.

It was silent for a moment, my legs were on Kal's shoulders as he kept staring at my pussy while he kept pushing against it. If only my cage wasn't on, I would love to be touching it right now!

Then, I felt it! His cock head pushed inside and my pussy stretched around the giant dick.

"Fuuuuckkkk." I whimpered out, not having anything this thick inside of me.

"You're so tight." He moaned back looking at his cock was being wrapped around my arsehole.

He slowly kept pushing inside of me, I couldn't believe that I had an actual cock inside of me.

"Fuck, go slow." I panted out as he kept pushing his cock inside of me.

"It's okay babe, just breathe. Soon you will have my whole cock inside of you." He said back, his hand rubbing my face.

I looked up and we smiled at each other as he kept inching his cock deeper and deeper.

"Kal." I moaned out, panting for air as my insides felt fuller than I could imagine.

"Yes?" He asked looking at me.

"Do it, I want to feel you fully in me, just push it in!" I told him.

Then I felt him do as I asked, with one last thrust he pushed the last of his cock inside of me! Knocking the air out of my lungs I couldn't believe how fucking deep it felt inside of me.

"Fuuuuucccckkkk!" I almost screamed, feeling like his cock was in my stomach.

"Oh fuck, that's so good." He moaned out.

"So full." I panted out.

"Do you like it?" He asked, concerned about me.

"It's.... amazing." I moaned smiling at him.

I can't explain the feeling, knowing it was Kal who was being my first just made me happier. Having such a big cock inside of me just felt right.

Then he started to slide his cock out and then push it back in.

"OOOHHhhhhhhhh!" I moaned from the cock.

"You're so fucking hot!" Kal moaned as he slowly fucked me, my legs resting on his shoulders as I watched him going in and out of me.

"I can't believe I haven't done this before!" I moaned out loving the feeling of being filled.

He carried on slowly fucking me, my pussy was loosening around his cock and any pain was pretty much gone.

"Kal," I moaned out, "Fuck me."

"Beg me." He said, I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me.

"You fucker." I laughed as he filled my pussy with his cock with a deep thrust, "Fuck my fucking pussy like you've wanted to for so long gay boy!" I moaned at him.

"You're the gay boy now!" He laughed and picked up the pace of fucking me.

"Only for you!" I moaned back, my pussy getting properly seen to now, "Fucking kiss me!" I ordered.

Kal leant down and I wrapped my stockings covered legs around him as our tongue went against each other. He was fucking me harder and harder and I was panting and moaning into his mouth.

"Fuck, yes!" I kept moaning over and over.

"You love this cock?" He asked.

"I fucking love it. You are going to fuck me all the time!" I told him.

"Trust me, I am using this tight arsehole whenever I want!" He moaned.

My pussy tightening around his cock, the feeling of his balls hitting me every time he would go balls deep inside of my definitely no longer virgin pussy, I couldn't believe how amazing it felt, this man is amazing!