Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing! You're perfect." He moaned kissing me.

I realised that he hadn't cum yet, so as I pulled out, I lowered myself down the bed.

"Mmmm yes suck my cock." He moaned out.

Grabbing onto it, his cock was dripping with precum and soaking my hand. Staring into his beautiful eyes I slowly wrapped my lips around his cock, tasting his delicious precum as I started to bob up and down.

Pushing his cock down my throat, I ran my tongue around his head.

He quickly grabbed onto my hair and moaned out.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Mmmmm!" I moaned, wanting to taste it again.

Then shot after shot of cum filled my mouth again, and loving every drop, I kept sucking him until he told me to stop.

After that, I got back up and we were lying next to each other panting, until we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next day, seeing that Kal was cuddling me. It felt strange, to have this tall man having his arms wrapped around me as we were both naked.

He slowly woke up and said, "Good Morning Beautiful." And then kissed my cheek.

"Mmm good morning." I replied smiling.

"I should get home." He said.

"Oh okay." I said, weirdly sad that he was leaving.

"We should do this again, soon." He said squeezing me one last time before getting up.

"Definitely I replied," watching his sexy body as he got dressed.

"Okay, I will see you soon babe." And then he leant down and kissed me, instinctively I kissed him back and said bye.

I lay on my bed thinking of last night, it was strange. It was the most passionate sex I have probably ever had.

Getting out of bed, I saw the thong on the ground and without thinking I put it on and then put on the rest of my clothes.

Change in Underwear

Myles returned later on and we chatted for a while, then I decided it was time to text Mistress Joanne.

"Hi Mistress, how are you?" I sent.

Not too long after she replied.

"Hi slave. How are you feeling?"

"I am good Mistress, I just spent the night with Kal." I told her.

"Oh, very nice, meet me for coffee and you can tell me all about it." She replied.

"Yes Mistress." I said and we agreed to meet up.

A few hours later, I sat down at the table that Mistress Joanne was sat on and said "Hi."

She had ordered me a coffee and said, "So, tell me about your night with Kal?"

"It was, nice. The first time I kissed a man." I told her.

"Oooohh you kissed?" She said teasing me.

"Oh, a lot!" I told her smiling, "Then he let me have sex with him."

"Oh really? That's cute." She said smiling, and then she asked, "So how is the thong I got you?"

I smiled awkwardly and whispered, "I am wearing them now Mistress."

"Good boy!" She said louder than I wanted, "Good thing I brought this." She said handing me a box.

Opening it at the table, I saw it was filled with more and different coloured thongs.

"They are yours. You won't wear your normal boxers anymore. Only thongs." She told me.

My first reaction was panic, was I really only going to wear women's underwear from now on? But then I thought how good it felt to wear this thong and I knew that it would actually be nice to only wear them.

"Yes Mistress." I replied, no longer whispering.

"Good boy, you are coming along well." She said.

"Erm, Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes slave." She replied.

"When we first started meeting, did you plan all of this?" I asked, the question burning in my mind for a while.

"Not exactly." She replied sipping her coffee.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, when we first met it was actually just about getting fucked by a young stud. But then I saw your submissive side. And I would be lying if the idea of seeing you, a straight and strong lad turning to enjoy men wasn't a huge turn on!" She said.

"So you did plan it? You wanted to make me like this?" I asked, not sure how I felt about it.

"I wanted it, but I only tried to encourage you. I never forced you to do anything. You happily let Kal suck your cock and finger you. You didn't stop licking my pussy after you knew it had another man's cum in it. All I had to do was tell you to suck Philip's cock during our threesome and you did it without even thinking. After that, I think it has been all your doing." She said to me.

She was right, although she did encourage it, she never made me do it. I chose to do everything that I have done. I think she just woke up this side of me.

"You're right Mistress, I'm just surprised how easily I have become like this." I told her.

"Do not worry slave, you are just learning more about yourself." She told me.

"Now," She continued, "How did you feel after our last meet, when I took your anal virginity?"

"It was, intense." I replied.

"You can do better than that." She ordered firmly.

"I enjoyed it Mistress, I really didn't expect to. But it was an amazing sensation." I admitted to her and myself.

"I thought so. I need to get going." She said finishing her drink. Standing up she said.

"Don't forget, thongs only! You are coming around mine next weekend for some more fun." She told me.

"Yes Mistress." I replied knowing I would do whatever she told me.

Then she was gone, I finished my drink and headed home.

The next few days I did as I was told and only wore thongs; if I was being honest, I loved it. They were so soft and constantly had me turned on!

Every day I got back from work I would look at myself in the mirror and get more turned on by looking at myself in the different coloured thongs.

I haven't wanked in days and being constantly turned on by these, I had to text Mistress Joanne. Horney and desperate, I texted her as slutty as I possibly could think. "Hi Mistress. Please can your cock sucking whore cum? Wearing these thongs and having them touch my tight little arsehole has made me horny all the time and I am desperate to cum like a slut for you."

She didn't reply for half an hour, when she did, I was excited to read it.

"Hi slave. You may cum, but you are to wear your biggest plug and that stays in until this weekend when I am going to fuck your whore arsehole again. And you may only cum watching this video."

Then there was a link to a porn website.

"Thank you Mistress." I replied.

Lubing the plug, I pulled the black thong I was wearing to one side and slid it. It was tight having something so thick in me again and I panted at the intrusion. But as soon as my arse got used to it, it brought back the great memory of Mistress fucking me!

Sitting on the bed, I pulled my rock hard, dripping cock out of the thong and clicked on the link that Mistress sent to me. To my surprise, it was a purely gay video!

It was strange, if I had seen this a few months ago I would've been disgusted and turned it off straight away. But as a good slave, I kept the video on.

It had 3 men in it, 2 big, muscly men and one smaller guy who looked younger than them both. The two big men were kissing and touching the other guy all over.

I slowly started to wank my cock watching these amazing men making this other guy moan in such pleasure.

As the guy got onto his knees and sucked both of these men's cocks it reminded me of when I sucked three black cocks at once.

I was wanked harder and harder, getting crazy turned on by the porn video.

A few minutes later, it cut to a scene of the boy in the middle being spit roasted by these two muscle men.

It zoomed in to the one huge cock going in and out of his tight arsehole, then to the other side where he was spitting and drooling over the massive cock! The boy's face was a look of pure pleasure and he was moaning like a girl!

I wanked harder, knowing I was close to cumming watching these two men fuck this guy hard!

I quickly shot cum all over myself, landing on my chest and my abs, at the same time that the two men filled this boy with cum!

An idea came to my head. I grabbed my phone and sent Mistress a video of me scooping up the cum with my fingers and licking it all clean, then back to my cock back inside the thong.

She quickly replied.

"Fuck that's so hot! You're such a whore for cum!"

"I am Mistress, I love cum and I love cock so much!" I replied.

"Good slave. Now no cumming until I say you can." She texted me.

I agreed and then went to sleep.

The Gym Session

With everything going on at the time, I have been slacking at the gym. So, I woke up early and decided to get a proper session in before work. Working my full body, I did 3 sets of exercises on most of my body parts.

At this time the gym is pretty much empty, just a few meat heads that make way too much noise when doing their reps and then slam their weights down, which I find really annoying! There is one man in particular who has a bald head and is absolutely ripped. I have always found him annoying whenever I came to the gym before work.

One of the other perks of coming at this time, there are always these two girls who I assume are friends that work out here and they are both incredibly sexy! They both wear really tight gym shorts and just sports bras. They are both incredibly toned and I have done my best to not get caught staring at their perfect arses.

As usual, I was looking at their arses whilst they were doing squats. Then, I hate to admit it, but I was looking at the bald guy as well. Wondering how big his cock is and how he would be able to just throw me about with his big strong arms! What is happening to me!

I finished my workout and headed for a shower. When I was in there getting my towel and undressing, the bald guy came in, I assumed for a shower as well.

When he was undressing, I couldn't help but stare at his body, he was so toned and muscle bound. I found myself getting turned on just looking at him.

"Do you want to take a picture?" He said laughing and I realised he caught me staring at him!

Stuttering I said, "Erm, sorry!" And I tried to carry on getting my wash bag ready for a shower.

Looking up, he was smiling back at me from across the locker room. Suddenly he dropped his towel and was stood completely naked, his cock, although soft, was hanging and huge!

"Second shower from the left." He said staring at me.

"W-what?" I stuttered back.

"Get in the second shower from the left. Now." He repeated himself.

"I don't understand." I said to him, although I knew what he meant.

Walking over to me, he stood a foot away still completely naked and said, "Come with me."

Grabbing my hand, I was helpless and just followed him into the shower stall and he closed the door and locked it.

Suddenly I found myself in a small shower cubicle with this muscle man. Turning on the shower, I quickly threw my towel over the door and now we were both completely naked and getting soaking wet.

"Here." He said handing me his shower gel, "Wash me." He ordered.

Not saying a word, I poured the shower gel onto my hands and instinctively started to rub it all over this man. Admiring his big muscles as I rubbed them all until his body was soapy. Turning around, I started rubbing the shower gel into his back and worked my way to rub it onto his arse cheeks, amazing by how firm they were.

Turning back around, he quickly pushed me against the cubicle wall and he planted his lips firmly against mine. In no position to argue, I let this strong man's hands run all over my body as I let his tongue into my mouth and we started making out, his soapy body rubbing against mine.

I was getting so turned on, loving the hot water splashing onto us and the soap covering our bodies.

"I never knew you were gay, we could've been having this fun a long time ago." He said breaking the kiss.

Stuttering back, I replied, "I... I'm not gay."

Grabbing my rock-hard cock and wanking it with his soapy hand he replied, "I wouldn't be so sure about that."

I instantly started moaning as his soapy hand job felt amazing, I reached down and grabbed his cock and did the same back. I was amazed at how big and hard he is.

Then I watched as he released my cock and worked his way onto the ground, in a second, he wrapped his lips around my cock and started sucking my dick. I watched his smooth head as he bobbed up and down on my hard dick.

"Mmmmmmm." I moaned, pressing my hands against the wall and enjoying this morning blowjob.

That was when I felt one of his soapy fingers slide behind me and with ease, he slid a finger knuckle deep straight into my arsehole.

"Fuuuckkk." I moaned quietly as he started to slide his finger in and out of me as he carried on sucking my cock.

Then I felt his mouth leave my cock, his finger slide out of my arse, and he stood up. Kissing me again for a minute he whispered, "Turn around."

I knew he wanted to fuck me, to be honest I was ready to just turn around and let this big strong man shove his big cock straight into my arsehole! But something stopped me. I told him, "I don't do that."

"What do you mean?" He asked clearly confused.

"I will suck your cock." I told him, horny as fuck!

"Hmmm, fine. But I am having this arse soon!" He said.

"Thank you." I said, not sure why I was thanking him.

Kneeling onto the hard surface, the water from the shower hitting my head as I grabbed onto his cock. Opening my mouth and leaning forward I wrapped my lips around him, and swirling my tongue along his soaking wet dick, I started to bob up and down on it.

I will never get over how great it feels to have a cock in my mouth!

"Mmmm you're good at that." He moaned. Feeling his hands on my head I tried to take his cock deeper into my mouth.

I have had a lot of practice now and I was able to hold off my gagging and I soon felt his balls on my chin and I knew I had his whole cock down my throat.

"Ggghhhhhg." I moaned onto his big fat cock!

I was into it now, bobbing up and down faster, like a pro. Really enjoying giving this man that I normally disliked a sloppy blowjob in the shower.

"Keep going, I'm going to cum soon!" He moaned out.

"Mmmmm." I moaned to let him know to cum in my mouth.

I kept bobbing up and down, then I slid my hand around and forced a finger deep inside of him.

"FUuuuuucckkk!" He moaned and suddenly shot load after load of cum into my mouth.

Like a good slut I swallowed it all down as I carried on fingering this man, whose name I didn't even know.

I carried on sucking his cock until it went soft, making sure I got every drop of cum.

When I stood back up, I watched as he smiled and got onto his knees again! I know that Mistress Joanne has ordered me not to cum but I was too fucking horny! As soon as his lips were around my cock again, I knew I wasn't going to stop him.

Once again, he slid a finger inside of me and fingered my arsehole fast as he bobbed up and down on my cock.

It took only a few minutes of this until I shot a load into his mouth and watched as he swallowed all of my cum.

Standing back up, we kissed again for a few minutes.

After that, we remained in the shower together. He washed me and then I washed him.

When we were done, I opened to door and checked that no one was in the locker room. It was all clear so I wrapped a towel around me and headed for my locker.

We barely spoke. That was until I realised that I only had a navy blue thong to put on.

How am I going to get this on without him seeing?

Trying to be as quick as I can, I pulled the thong out but he quickly said.

"What is that?"

Fuck, he saw me.

"Is that a thong?" He said with a laugh.

"Erm, yes." I embarrassingly replied.

"Nice." He said and then we both got changed.

Once fully dressed, he came up to me and handed me a piece of paper.

"Here's my number. Call me if you want to meet up. Otherwise, I will see you in here again."

Then he kissed me and walked out.

What am I doing?!

I stood there, almost annoyed at myself! It seems that I have zero control over myself anymore! A man simply shows me his cock and I become a horny mess! Although I am annoyed, I already know that if it happened again, I would be on my knees taking a cock in my mouth!

The rest of the day at work went fairly fast. I am really enjoying wearing women's thongs and also knowing that no one knew seemed to turn me on.

I felt guilt for disobeying my Mistress, so I texted her to admit what I had done.

"Hi Mistress. I need to tell you something."

A few minutes later she replied.

"What is it slave?"

Then I texted her. "At the gym this morning, I ended up sucking the cock of someone else that goes there, whilst in the shower. Then he sucked my cock and I came. I'm sorry, I know you told me not too."

It didn't take long for her reply, which I was nervous to see.

"I am disappointed slave. It seems you can't control yourself and I am not happy about you disobeying me. Come straight to mine after work."

"Yes Mistress." I replied.

More Control

When I finished work, I quickly got into my car and raced over to Mistress Joanne's. Knocking on the door, her husband Peter answered.

"Hi cocksucker. Come in." He said with a smile.

There was once, a very short time ago, that I would be dominant over him. His wife would let me fuck her in front of him. But now, I know all that power was gone. I hung my head and said, "Yes sir." Then walked into the house.

I saw Mistress Joanne sitting on the sofa, a disappointed look on her face.

"Slave. It seems you struggle to follow my orders." She said.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I couldn't stop myself." I tried to argue.

"I know you couldn't. That is why I am going to have to do something to make you control your urges." She said, which frightened me! What was she going to do to me now!

"Get undressed." She said.

"Yes Mistress." I replied.

In the middle of their living room, Peter and Mistress Joanne sat next to each other as I got completely naked, Peter laughing when he saw me in the thong.

When I was completely undressed, Mistress Joanne walked up to me holding something in her hand.

"Stand still." She said.

Not moving a muscle, I watched as she attached a metal object around my soft cock.

"What is that?" I asked nervously.

"It is a cage. It will stop you from getting hard and cumming like a naughty slut."

I was nervous about this, but I have committed now to doing anything that my Mistress ordered me so I stood there and watched as she locked this cage around me.

"There you go, I have the only key so you will only be able to take it off when I allow." She told me.

"Yes Mistress, I am sorry for disobeying you." I apologised again.

"At least it won't happen again, now get on your knees." She ordered.

Without saying a word, I got onto my knees in front of her. Mistress Joanne looked down at me as she asked, "Have you had anything in your arse since I last took your virginity?"

"No Mistress," I replied and then remembering, "Except for putting the plug in me once when I wanked."

"So, you enjoyed it?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress, I didn't expect to but I did." I told her.

"And have you thought about letting a man in there?" She asked.

"I have, the man at the gym this morning wanted to and I was close to letting him but something stopped me." I admitted.

"Interesting." She replied and then started to walk out of the room. Just before she left, she shouted: "Suck my husband's cock!"

I looked up and Peter was smiling at me. I crawled over to him, put my hands onto his trousers and he helped me pull them off.

Then his hard cock was in front of me once again. Gripping it, I wasted no time wrapped my lips around his cock and bobbing up and down.

"Good bitch." He moaned as I carried on sucking his fat cock.

For a few minutes there were no noises other than me sucking his dick, until I heard Mistress Joanne come back into the room and say, "How's she doing?"