Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to last much longer in this tight arsehole." He moaned out.

Looking into his eyes, I said back to him.

"Cum for me, cum inside of me!"

He kissed me hard, I was completely his. I felt like a girl as Kal fucked my pussy like I would a pussy and I loved it. Being able to completely let go and have this man fuck me was amazing!

We made out while his cock fucked in and out of me until he let out a loud roar.

"Fuuuuuuckkkk!!" He screamed.

And I felt his cum filling me up inside. The feeling was weird but amazing, warm cum shooting inside of me and I knew this wouldn't be the last time!

"Yes, cum for me babe! Cum in my pussy!" I moaned, keeping kissing him as his cock never seemed to end shooting cum inside of me.

"Mmmmmmmm!" He moaned into my mouth as he thrusting died down.

I was so frustrated that I couldn't cum, but I was happy to just let him.

He carried on kissing me as his cock slowly went soft inside of me, eventually it slipped out and my pussy hole felt empty.

"That was amazing." He said rolling onto his back next to me.

"Yeah it was." I said panting.

He turned and face me. "Do you think you will want to do it again?"

I looked back and smiled. "Definitely!"

"Not bad for a first date." He said laughing.

"Probably my best." I told him and kissing him again.

We were both exhausted and eventually I fell asleep with Kal spooning me.

The Next Morning

I woke up to Kal kissing the back of my neck.

"Good morning," I groaned, being tired.

"Good morning beautiful." He said, pulling my head around and kissing me.

I reached down and felt his hard cock.

"Is this for me?" I asked with a smile.

"You know it is." He replied.

Wanting to take charge, I pushed Kal down onto his back and I sat on top of him.

"Oh, what's this?" He asked with a smile, holding onto my thighs which I still had the stockings on.

"You just lie back and enjoy the ride." I told him.

"Lube is in the drawer." He said.

Reaching across, I got the lube and rubbed it all over his cock. After last night's fucking my pussy was ready to go again.

I lined his big cock with my pussy and slowly pushed myself down onto it, feeling the head go into my tight hole with more ease, I arched my back and moaned out.

"Fuuuckk I love this cock in me!"

Kal's hands were all over my body, watching as I forced myself lower onto his big cock going into my arsehole.

It didn't take long for me to feel my thighs on Kal's and I knew I had his entire cock back into me. The same as I did with Mistress Joanne, I started to raise myself up and back down onto his cock. The feeling of actual skin instead of a plastic strap on felt so much better!

"God you're so tight." He moaned watching me ride his cock.

"You like watching me ride you?" I moaned back to him, loving the feeling of having his cock going in and out of me.

"I love it, you're so hot bouncing on my big cock." He moaned out.

"Mmmm, I love your cock in my pussy." I moaned, thinking back to Mistress Joanne and her husband calling my arse a pussy.

"Pussy? You really are turning into a sissy aren't you." Kal laughed.

"A sissy?" I moaned as I started to grind forward and back on his cock, enjoying keeping his cock fully in me.

"A sissy, you know with the girly clothes and calling your arse a pussy. Don't worry I kind of like it." He said smiling back at me.

I still didn't fully understand the idea of a sissy but I was not in the position for the conversation right now. Instead, I kept grinding back and forth with this giant cock inside of me.

"God, I love having a cock in me." I moaned, closing my eyes and just enjoying the feeling.

"You will want it all the time now." He moaned back gripping onto my thighs.

"I will!" I moaned, knowing that it was true.

For a while I kept riding Kal, more enjoying the cock inside of me than caring about his pleasure. But it didn't take too long for him to announce he is going to cum.

"Cum inside me again! Fill me with your fucking cum!" I moaned horny as fuck.

"Fuuuuckk!" I moaned as I kept riding his cock, feeling another load of cum filling me up.

"Yeeesss!!" I screamed loving the feeling.

I leant down and kissed Kal, keeping his cock in me as long as possible before it slipped out.

"I need to get going." I told him, thinking Myles's was probably wondering where I am.

"Yeah, so do I." He said.

We both got changed, I of course kept my stockings and a thong on. Before leaving, Kal grabbed onto me and pulled me in for another kiss.

"This was a great night." He said looking into my eyes.

"I loved it, although now I will probably want a cock in me all the time." I said to him with a smile.

"Not just my cock?" He asked.

"You know me, I'm just a slut for cock." I said with a laugh and kissing him.

"Oh," He said strangely, "I see."

"What's wrong?" I asked, seeing on his face he didn't like what I just said.

"Nothing, we will meet up soon though yeah?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

Then we said goodbye and both headed home.

I noticed the entire drive back that my pussy was sore from all the fucking. The drive back had me thinking, not only do I love sucking cock, but I officially love getting fucked by men. Finally admitting to myself, I am definitely Bi. I know that I'm not gay, I still love women.

When I got home, Myles made a few jokes about me getting lucky with my date. If only he knew that I was getting fucked by a massive cock!

Master Too

"Hello Slave." Mistress Joanne said when I answered the phone to her.

"Hi Mistress." I replied.

"You are coming to mine tonight." She told me, not asking a question. Instinctively I replied.

"Yes Mistress."

"How is the cage going?" She asked me.

"It is frustrating!" I told her.

"I can imagine, if you're good tonight I might let you take it off." She told me.

"Hopefully!" I laughed back.

Around 7pm I was at Mistress Joanne's house, once again I undressed in front of them both and stood in just a thong and stockings and my cage in front of Mistress Joanne and her husband.

"How are you doing slave?" Mistress Joanne asked.

Until now I didn't think that I would tell her, but I couldn't hold it in.

"I met up with Kal a few days ago Mistress."

A smile appeared on her face, then she said.

"And what happened?"

I looked at both her and her husband when I replied.

"He fucked me, twice."

"Wow, so you are officially a cock taking bottom. Good, get over here and suck my husband's cock!" She ordered.

Without saying a word, I crawled to Peter and once again took his big cock into my mouth. It was strange, there was a time I never thought of cock, but now I couldn't count how many blowjobs I have given!

For a few minutes I sucked his cock, then I felt Mistress Joanne behind me, touching my cage and then I felt it unlock and release from my cock!

"Good girl, you've earned this." She said, referring to me as a girl again.

"Mistress," I said taking the cock out of my mouth, "Are you turning me into a sissy?" I asked, thinking of when Kal said that to me.

"Oh slave, you already are one. I am just helping you." She said grabbing onto my cock which immediately got hard, desperate for any contact after having none for so long!

"Now slave, are you going to take my husband's cock like a good slut?" She asked.

Horny and desperate, I didn't even think when I replied, "I will take his cock however you want me to Mistress."

"Good girl, bend over the sofa." She ordered me.

I got up and bent over the sofa, feeling the fabric touching my cock made me twitch, knowing it won't take long for me to cum.

I then felt Peter move and start rimming me.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned, loving having a tongue on my arsehole!

After a few minutes, Mistress Joanne said to me, "He is going to fuck your pussy now, do you want that?"

Looking up at her, fully dressed and smiling at me I replied.

"Yes Mistress, I want my Master to fuck my slutty pussy with his huge cock!"

"Good girl." Mistress Joanne moaned.

Then I felt his cock going against my pussy, slowly he started to apply pressure and I could feel my little hole stretching around his cock which was bigger than Kal's!

"FUUUUUCCKKK!" I squealed as the head of his cock pushed inside of me.

"Fuck she's so tight!" He moaned as I felt him pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside of me.

"You're so big!" I moaned.

"Look at you, the big, strong, dominant man. Now you are bent over and taking my husband's cock deep in your pussy like the slutty girl you really are."

I looked up at her smiling down at me and moaned out.

"Yes Mistress, I love your husband's cock fucking my pussy!"

"Do you want to be my sissy slut?" She asked, distracting me from the burning feeling of the giant cock stretching my pussy.

Then I felt him push forward and I knew I had his entire giant cock inside of me.

"FUUUUCCKKKK! Yes Mistress!" I moaned out, "I want to be a girl sissy slut for you and take any cock you want me too!" I moaned.

Something has changed in me since I have taken cock in my pussy, I liked being treated like a girl, being fucked like one and like a slut!

Peter wasted no time and was properly fucking me now, his thighs slapping against me as he went balls deep inside of my pussy!

"Oh fuck!! So, fucking big!!" I moaned out loving being treated like this.

"You like me fucking you whore?" He asked.

"Yes Master! I love your cock in my pussy!" I moaned and meaning every word.

Mistress Joanne lifted my chest up and she gripped onto my dripping wet cock.

"Oh fuck! Mistress I won't last long!" I moaned out.

"You want to cum with my husband fucking your pussy?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress!! Make me cum with a giant cock inside of my pussy!!" I screamed as suddenly I shot a ton of cum all over her sofa!

"FUUUCKKKKK!" Peter moaned behind me and I could feel him firing cum inside of me.

"Yesss! Fucking cum in me!!!" I screamed, loving having my insides filled with cum!

After Peter finished with my pussy, I remained lying in a pool of my own cum for a few minutes before they ordered me to clean it up. Afterwards I was still naked when Mistress Joanne asked me.

"You going to stay here all next weekend, do you want that?"

I looked at her, smiled and said, "Yes Mistress, I would love to stay with you both." Knowing it would be a week of pure fucking and loving the idea, finding it great that my weekends are no completely free.

"Good girl." Mistress Joanne said to me.

Then I went home.

Back at the apartment I sat a while on my own before Myles came back. I have now had three loads of cum fill my arsehole.

The cage was back around my cock.

But all I could think about was cock, something inside of me has come to the surface and now that I have no girlfriend to stop me, I was going to explore it as much as I want.

I am going to go the gym in the morning and let the bald man fuck my arse, I am going to get as much dick as I can!

The end for now!

Next time

Journey From Straight to Gay Slut 7: A New Slut for Any Cock in Any Hole