Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! What am I going to do? How could I possibly explain this?!

I stayed in my room for an hour, hoping he would leave but he never did. Eventually I knew that I had to face him.

So, I put on regular clothes, except for a thong and stockings underneath and left my room. Myles was on the sofa watching TV.

"Are you ready to talk now?" Myles asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry for shouting before." I told him and then took a seat.

"So, you're gay?" He asked me again.

"No, I'm not!" I argued. "I just, I just, I don't know!" I said, not being able to find the words.

"Well why are you in women's underwear? And what's with the sex toys?" He asked, seemingly genuinely confused.

"I have just been experimenting lately." I told him, looking to the ground, finally admitting that I can't lie my way out of this.

"Experimenting with men?" He asked.

"Yes." I told him.

"So, you're Bi?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I think so." I admitted, feeling embarrassed about it.

"It's fine mate, nothing to be ashamed of." Myles told me.

I looked up at him with a little smile.

"As long as you don't try and suck my dick." He said with a laugh and forced a laugh out of me.

"Don't worry about that." I told him jokingly.

"Oh, why's that? I'm not your type, am I?" He said laughing and hitting my arm.

Without thinking I blurted out, "Well, you're not black and fucking my mouth or arse!"

As soon as I said it, I slapped my hand over my mouth, not believing what I just said.

"Wow, too much information Liam." Myles said and then laughed.

It was strange, like a weight has been lifted by Myles knowing and him not being grossed out by it.

"Sorry." I said to him.

"It's okay, so have you had any men over here?" He asked.

"Only two." I told him, thinking of when I fucked the older guy and when I fucked Kal.

"Where was I?" He asked.

"You were at your mums I think." I told him.

"Makes sense. So, are you going to be having more guys around?" He asked me, causing me to look up at him to see his reaction.

"Not that that's a problem, just give me a heads up yeah." He said.

He then stood up and walked towards the kitchen, before he left, I shouted over to him.

"Myles." He turned his head, "Thanks, for being so cool about it."

"No problem, you're still my best mate." He said and then continued, "But that doesn't mean I want to hear you getting fucked!" And then laughed and went in to the kitchen.

I sat back, closed my eyes and let out a sigh of relief. The first person in my life actually find out, and he accepted it. At least it was one less person I have to hide it from.

The rest of the day I hung out with Myles, like we normally do, playing on the PlayStation and watching TV. Except this felt even better knowing that he knew.

Friday at Joanne's

My phone started vibrating whilst at work, quickly I answered it seeing it was Mistress Joanne.

"Hi slave." She said.

"Hi Mistress." I whispered, hoping no one would hear me.

"You are still staying at our place tonight." She told me. "We were going to do the full weekend but we have plans."

"I remember Mistress, I will be there after work." I told her.

After that she put the phone down and I spent the rest of the day wondering what is going to happen.

When I got back home, I started packing my bag for staying away for the night when Myles came home.

"Where are you off to?" He asked.

"I erm, am staying out for the night." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, I see, one of those nights hey?" He said implying he knew what I meant.

"Erm, yeah." I said.

"What's his name?" Myles asked. It was strange, I appreciated him accepting me but I still felt weird talking so openly about it.

"Actually, it is a married couples house." I told him.

"Oh, fair enough." He said and then left me to pack.

The next day at work flew by and soon I was on my way to Mistress Joanne's.

Arriving at their house, Mistress Joanne welcomed in me and as usual I saw Peter sitting on the sofa, completely naked.

"On your knees." He ordered.

"Yes Master." I replied, knowing my place.

"Undress first." Mistress Joanne said.

Getting naked, except for the stockings and the thong, I remained on my knees in front of these two and Mistress Joanne got naked as well.

I loved how this has turned out, looking at her amazing, thick naked body and her big tits, Peter's hot body and big hard cock.

"How has the cage been?" Mistress Joanne asked.

"Hard, I would love to take it off." I told her.

"Any more fun with Kal?" She asked me.

"No Mistress, but I got spit roasted by two black men the other night." I told her which made her laugh.

"You really are a slut now aren't you." She said.

"Yes Mistress, now I am single I am embarrassing my slut side. My roommate found out about my experimenting." I admitted.

"And what did he say?" She asked.

"He was very good about it, accepting it and appreciated me opening up to him." I told her with a smile.

"Good, you are accepting who you are now." Mistress Joanne told me.

For a few minutes, I stared at them both smiling at me, wondering when the fun will start.

I watched as Mistress Joanne spread her legs, showing me her already wet pussy and then Master Peter spread his legs and showed me his big cock and balls.

"Now then slut. Who do you want to please?" Mistress Joanne asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused by the question and assuming I would be pleasing both.

"What my wife means," Peter said, "Do you want to eat my wife's pussy, or do you want to suck on my cock?"

I looked at them both, both extremely appealing until I made my decision.

"I want to suck your cock, Master."

It was crazy to think that I chose his cock over her pussy, a few months ago it wouldn't even be a question.

"I told you." Peter said laughing.

Mistress Joanne sighed and said, "Your choice slut, suck his cock now."

I didn't need any more instructions. I crawled over to my Master and happily took his cock in my mouth, quickly bobbing up and down on the big dick like a slut.

I kept sucking his dick while Mistress Joanne left the room. Pulling my head back, Peter said to me, "Hard to believe my wife cheated on me with you."

I didn't know what to say, I just wanted his cock back into my mouth.

"Beg for my cock." He ordered.

I didn't even have to think about it, I just begged. "Please Master, let your whore suck your fat cock!"

"Good slut." He said and let me continue sucking his cock.

A few minutes of taking his dick down my throat, Mistress Joanne came back in and said, "Okay then slave. Are you ready for me to fuck your pussy?"

My arse twitched at the thought, eager to get another fucking. Coming from the cock and spit drooling down my chin I said, "Yes Mistress, fuck my pussy like the girly slut I am!"

"Fucking whore!" Mistress Joanne said getting behind me.

I felt her pull my thong to one side and easily slide the strap on cock deep inside of my pussy.

"Fuuuuckkk!" I moaned as she quickly got to fucking me harder and harder.

I was loving having my pussy pounded whilst I sucked on this great cock.

After a while, Peter stood up and said, "I need to get into that cunt again."

I remained on my knees as Peter went behind me, Joanne slid out of my arse and sat on the sofa watching me as Peter rubber his cock around my hole.

"Do you want my cock?" He asked.

"Yes, please Master!" I begged.

"Because you are a faggot?" He asked.

I had to think for a second, but too desperate for his cock I announced, "I am a faggot sir, give me that cock!"

"Good girl." He said and slid his entire cock into me.

"Fuck yes!!!" I moaned and arched my back up, loving the feeling of the big cock in me.

Over and over Peter would go balls deep inside of my pussy, fucking me harder and harder and I loved every fucking minute of it! Mistress Joanne was watching from the side and playing with her clit as he fucked me. I was surprised she didn't have me lick her pussy as I was fucked, but I was happy just taking this cock.

"Tell me again how straight you are?" Peter asked whilst hammering into me.

"I'm not sir! I'm your fucking girly sex slave!" I shouted.

"Fuuuuckkk!" Peter moaned and I felt a load of cum filling me up completely. I have really come to love the feeling of a man filling me with cum.

"Wank." She said.

"Really?" I asked desperate to cum.

"Wank, now." She ordered me.

I quickly gripped my hard cock and started pumping it, knowing I wouldn't take long to cum especially after a good fucking.

"I can't believe you chose Peter's cock over my pussy." Mistress Joanne said.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I couldn't stop myself." I moaned as I kept wanking my cock.

"I know you couldn't, you are a girly sissy now aren't you for any cock." She said.

"Yes Mistress, I'm a sissy!!" I kept moaning as I was getting closer and closer to cumming!

"You are called Lisa from now on sissy! That is your sissy name!" She told me.

I was confused about the name but I was in no position to argue.

"Yes Mistress." I replied, "Please may I cum?" I asked.

"Does Lisa want to cum like the gay whore she is?" She asked me.

"Yes Mistress, Please let this sissy whore cum!!" I begged.

"Cum now you fucking slut!!" Mistress ordered and with that I fired shot after shot of cum all over myself.

It took a while for my orgasm to die down and I was shaking on the bed in pleasure.

"Lick it all clean slut." Mistress ordered.

Happily, I scooped up my cum with my fingers and ate it all, enjoying any form of cum in my mouth.

After that I sat and ate with my Mistress and Master, then I sucked Peter's cock once more and then he fucked me on their bed whilst Mistress watched again. The whole time I was addressed as Lisa and by the end I started reacting to the name. I enjoyed being a girly slut for them.

I spent the night in bed with Peter and Mistress Joanne slept in the spare bed, still finding it strange to be cuddled by a man.

The next morning, I sucked Peter's cock one more time until I swallowed another load.

Saying bye I headed home, satisfied with my Friday.

When I got home, Myles was watching TV and said, "Hey, how was your night?" when I walked in.

Sitting down next to him I told him, "It was great."

"How's your arse?" He said laughing, I still found it strange him knowing.

"Sore." I replied with a laugh.

"Tell me, when did this all happen?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you have always been the big and strong Liam, getting any girl you want. But now, you're spending nights away getting fucked by men and wearing women's underwear?" Myles said.

It was true, I have changed a lot in the last few months. So, I told him the story, every detail. When I was finished, he looked quiet shocked by it all.

Then he asked, "So, what's it like?"

"What's what like?" I asked.

"Being with a guy?" He asked.

I smiled and looked at him.

"Interested, are you?"

Although my cage was back on, I was still horny and even though I knew it was dumb, but if Myles told me to suck his cock, then I would.

"Not at all, I'm just curious." He asked to my disappointment.

"Fair enough." I told him, bringing myself to reality.

He is my friend, not just another cock for me to have!

"It's amazing. I love it." I told him.

We carried on chatting about normal things after that, trying to push any ideas of his cock out of my head!

When I went to bed, Mistress Joanne had told me I can take my cage off once a day to cum for being a good slave.

I took the cage off and loaded up a porn page. Instead of flicking through a few of my normal ones, I straight away searched "White guy gets blacked" and clicked on a few videos of white men getting fucked by black men.

Wanking my cock, watching these men getting fucked it didn't take long for me to cum.

Returning to the Gym Showers

I woke up early for work to go the gym again, again hoping that that bald man will be there.

Finally, it was lucky he was. As soon as we saw each other he was smiling.

I did my work out on my own as usual, then I saw him heading off to the changing rooms. Even though I hadn't finished my work out, I wasn't missing an opportunity to get his dick.

I saw him in just a towel getting ready to go into the shower when I walked in, he smiled at me and said, "Same cubical." Then he walked into it.

I quickly undressed, took off my cage and took this as my opportunity to cum today.

I opened the cubical door and he was standing there, completely naked and smiling at me. He was so muscly and his cock was already hard.

Closing and locking the door, he ran the water and we both started to get wet. Handing me his shower gel he told me.

"Wash me again."

I soaped him all up, paying extra attention to his cock and balls and wanking him a little as I did so. After that he washed me, focusing on my arse.

Then I gleefully watched as he lowered down in front of me.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned as his mouth wrapped around my cock.

I placed my hands onto his bald head as he slowly bobbed back and forth on my hard cock, his hands running up and caressing my abs. This guy was amazing at sucking dick!

As he kept slowly sucking my cock, he moved his hands around to grab my arse and I knew what he was going to do next. One soapy finger of his easily slid between my cheeks and went knuckle deep into my arse.

"Fuuuckk!" I whispered as he quickly started to move the finger in and out of me. His fingering sending me over the edge, I knew I was getting close to cumming when I panted out to him, "Fuck me."

He took his mouth back from my cock, and continued fingering me as he smiled and said, "I thought you don't do that?"

I looked down, still panting from the fingering as I said, "I do now."

Taking his finger out of me, the man (Who's name I still don't know) stood up and faced me, leaning in he placed his lips against mine and started to quickly make out with me.

Any problems I used to have with kissing men was completely gone as I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him in deeper to kiss me harder.

Breaking the kiss, the man said, "Turn around."

"Mmmm." I moaned smiling. Slowly I turned around and placed my hands against the cubical wall and pushed my arse backwards.

I could feel him grabbing my arse cheeks and then he was holding his hard cock against my arsehole.

"Ready?" He asked.

Looking back, I smiled at him and told him, "I'm ready, fuck me."

With the soap and the water flowing onto our naked bodies, I felt him slowly pushing forward until the head of his cock slip inside of me.

"Mmmmm." I moaned, not wanting to be too loud even though I had his big cock inside of me.

He was silent as he kept pushing deeper and deeper inside of me. When I felt his body against mine, I knew his entire cock was in me.

"Yes, you're so tight." He whispered into my ear.

"Now fuck me." I moaned back to him.

He took that seriously as he started to pound into my arsehole. The water made loud slapping sounds as he hammered into me.

"Fuck, yes, so good." I kept moaning whispering.

Pressing my head against the wall as he kept fucking me, I could feel every inch of his big cock stretching my hole.

"I love your young body." He moaned to me as he slowed down the fucking.

I enjoyed feeling his cock slowly nearly coming out of me and then fully back in. I was biting my lip in pleasure, moaning from the soft fucking as his hands explored my body.

"Your cock is amazing." I whispered.

Then he reached around and grabbed onto my hard cock and start wanking me slowly.

"Are you going to cum a big load for me?" He whispered into my ear.

I twisted my head back and moaned, "Mmmm yes, are you going to cum in me?"

With my head back, he tried to kiss me but it was hard at this angle, so I stuck my tongue out and let him run his tongue against mine as he kept fucking and wanking me.

"Ohhhh fuucckkkk." He moaned as I felt his cock swell up and I felt the first few shots of cum filling my arsehole.

Feeling his cock cumming in me sent me over the edge and I started shooting my own cum all over the cubical wall.

"Fuuuuckkkkkk." I whispered as he kept fucking and wanking me, my knees shaking in pleasure.

He held his cock fully in me for a minute, getting all of his cum in me before finally pulling back. When he left my arse, I felt empty again. He then spun me around and started making out with me again.

For a few minutes I was kissing this older man, rubbing his body as he rubbed mine.

After that we got out of the shower and stood on opposite ends of the room as we got changed. He saw me get into the thong again and then left. After he was gone and I was alone, I put on the stockings and my cage and then the rest of my clothes. Then I headed to work.

The next two weeks, I had the bald guy at the gym fuck me four more times and one time I actually fucked him, I missed how good it felt to be inside a guy's arsehole. It was becoming a nice little morning routine. I also met with Peter and sucked his cock a handful of times. I was loving being a slut.

Making up For Lost Time

At least four times a week, I would meet the bald guy in the gym and he would fuck me and or we would suck each other's cocks.

I would meet Peter a few times a week and suck his cock or get fucked by him, I have grown to pretty much only call my arsehole a pussy or cunt now. I still saw Joanne, but she wouldn't do anything with me, instead she just enjoyed watching me getting fucked or I got to watch Peter fucking her.

I started going to the Bellhouse Gay Club nearly every Friday night, actually getting to know a few people in there and every night I would suck at least one cock, sometimes more and I found myself getting fucked most of the times.

I barely even learned the names of most of the guys who fucked me.

One night I was getting spit roasted in one of the private rooms, I had a guy who was at least 60 fucking my arse with a giant white cock, whilst I sucked off his son. It was wild! Knowing I had a father and son combo fucking both of my holes. I remember when the older guy was fucking my arse and getting close to cumming, I pulled his sons cock out of my mouth and shouted, "Fill my pussy with your cum daddy!"

His son the quickly kept fucking my face and then I had a load of cum filling my cunt and a load in my mouth at the same time.

I learned that with all the cum I was taking that I needed to start getting regular checks for STD's, luckily for me I was always clean.

I've lost count now of how many cocks I have sucked or had in my boy pussy. I wasn't cumming as much as I wanted to, still having to wear the cage quite often but my Master and Mistress were kind enough to let me take it off to let me keep taking it off once a day to cum, although I could do with more than that!

Then I realised that I still wasn't getting enough cock, so I started going on the gay app, meeting up with men in cars who would fuck my mouth or my arse.

The Bachelor Party

I was sitting on my bed, I had been to the gym in this morning and had the bald guy fuck me and then spent the day with a bit of a sore arse. I hadn't cum when he fucked me so I took off my cage and I was naked, watching a gay orgy porn video. There were seven men all fucking and sucking each other and I was getting closer and closer to cumming when my phone started vibrating and I saw it was Mistress Joanne, quickly answering it I said, "Hi Mistress."

"Hi slave, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm good thank you Mistress. What about you?" I asked.

"Good, you're free on Saturday night?" She asked me.