Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After talking for a while, Mistress Joanne finally said, "Take your clothes off."

Finally! Time to prove that I'm not gay!

I quickly ripped off my clothes, when I was naked Joanne gave a strange look and asked me.

"No thong or stockings?"

"Not today." I told her trying to regain some of my manliness.

"Come here." She ordered and spread her legs so I could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Getting onto my knees, I crawled to my Mistress and placed a hand on her thighs. It has been a long time since I have done anything with a woman, so I wasted no time.

Lowering my head, I started to lick her pussy, rubbing my tongue along her lips and teasing her clit. I gathered spit onto my tongue and started to flick it along her clit. Tasting the first pussy I've tasted in a long time, all I could think was, it's not as good as a cock!

Mistress Joanne started to moan a little more as I kept licking her clit. I slowly raised my hand and easily slid two fingers deep inside of her, fingering her faster and faster.

"Mmmmm I like that." She moaned quietly.

"Do you remember when we first started meeting?" She asked in a moan, "You used to make me cum so many times, licking my pussy and fucking me like a dirty whore!"

I kept fingering her faster and faster, her pussy getting soaking wet and I could tell by her breathing that she was getting closer to cumming.

"Come here you stud!"

Mistress Joanne pulled me up and started to kiss me. I slid my tongue into her mouth and started making out with her passionately. She pulled me up off the sofa and we carried on kissing hard until we found our way to a cabinet.

I watched as she jumped up onto it, spread her legs and wrapped them around me, pulling me in to kiss her again I lifted my hands and started to grab onto her big tits.

"Mmmm, fuck me!" She moaned into my mouth.

I kept kissing her until she moaned again, "Get that big cock in me and fuck me like a fucking slut!"

I reached down to get my cock to aim at her wet pussy, but when I grabbed my cock, I realised that I was soft.

Why am I not hard?!! I screamed in my head.

I started to slowly try and wank my soft cock. Looking up, Joanne had a straight face as she watched me. She grabbed my neck and pulled me in for another kiss.

I kept making out with her as I tried to wank my soft cock, after a few minutes I broke the kiss and panted in anger.

"I don't know what's happening!" I moaned.

"Liam, look at me." She said softly.

Joanna was smiling at me, her legs still spread as she was sat on the counter when she continued, "Liam, you're gay."

"What?!" I almost shouted, "No I'm not!"

"Liam, let's take a seat." She said and guided me back to the sofa, pulling her dress down and covering herself again.

"It's okay Liam, there is nothing wrong with being gay." She told me.

"But I'm not gay!" I tried to argue.

"Liam, it has been months since you have done anything with a woman. You can't get hard even with me. When was the last time that you even thought of a woman like that?" She asked.

I looked to the ground, trying to think but I couldn't. I strictly only watched gay porn now and to be honest I didn't even think of women anymore.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Look at me Liam." She said and I looked up at her, our eyes locked.

"It's not a bad thing. You just need to accept who you are." She told me.

Joanne then held my hand and we sat in silence for a while, my head was spinning the entire time.

After what must have been 15 minutes, I finally stood up and said that I needed to go.

When I got back to the apartment, it was deathly quiet. Going into Myles's room I could see his wardrobe was nearly empty.

Walking into my room, I saw the cage that Mistress Joanne had me wearing for so long and I thought back to the last year.

I was in a committed relationship, with a girl I saw a future with, but it wasn't enough for me. I cheated on her, firstly with women online and then in person with Joanne. I still feel guilty about that.

Then all of the steps that led me here, all of the men I have been with, dressing in women's underwear.

I grabbed onto the cage and I watched as I threw it into the bin, not needing the cage any longer.

Making Amends

"Hi Sharon, is Myles in?" I asked to Myles's mum who answered her door to me.

"Yeah, he is inside, has something happened between you two? He said he is moving back here." She said to me.

"Hopefully I can fix it." I told her, then she let me in and I saw Myles sitting in her living room. She closed the door and left us in peace.

"What do you want?" Myles said harshly to me, but to be honest I deserved it.

Sitting on the sofa across from him, I looked up and whispered, "Myles, I'm sorry."

"Doesn't mean much now, I don't think we can move on from this." He said bluntly.

I looked at the ground, my hands were shaking in my hands and I felt like I could be sick. Finally looking up to him, he was looking at me and his eyes looked angry, a look he never had for me before. Staring at him, I finally said,"I'm gay."

This took him back, I could see his eyes change and his face didn't look angry anymore.

"What?" He asked.

Planting my eyes back to the ground, I whispered, "I'm sorry about everything. I was just learning who I am, but I know now." Looking back up, I said, "I'm gay Myles."

I could feel tears forming in my eyes and I had to wipe them to stop them from pouring down my face. Then I heard him say back to me, "It's okay Liam."

I looked at him, giving me a slight smile, I told him, "It's not. I ruined everything. I'm sorry, I don't want us to not be friends."

"You've not ruined anything Liam." He said moving and sitting next to me, I then felt his hand on my back, "We are still best friends." He told me.

"But what about what happened?" I asked still wiping away the tears.

"We can forget about it, as long as it doesn't happen again." He said.

"Don't worry, it won't." I said with a laugh.

We both stood up and Myles surprised me by giving me a hug, whispering in my ear he told me.

"Don't worry about it Liam, everything is fine."

I pulled back from the hug and finally my tears had stopped and I let out a little laugh.

"If anything, it's a good thing. More women for me!" He said.

I spent the afternoon at his mum's house, we watched tv and all had tea before I helped Myles bring his stuff back to the apartment.

Sitting back on our sofa watching TV things felt like normal, when Myles finally said, "So, am I going to have to put up with you bringing tons of men back to fuck you?"

Thinking for a moment, I replied, "Hopefully just one."

Redemption

I let things get back to normal with Myles for a few days, I didn't contact Joanne or Peter and I hadn't met with any men.

After staring at my phone for hours, I eventually brought up Kal's number and called him.

But he red buttoned me, I called him over and over but he kept red buttoning me. Eventually he answered for just a second, shouting, "Fuck off!" and then hanging up.

Taking matters into my own hands, I ran out of my apartment and to my car, racing to Kal's house; I knew where he lived from when I have picked him up in the past.

I was banging on his door when eventually someone answered, an older man that I am guessing is his dad.

"What do you want?" He shouted, clearly annoyed by me banging on the door.

"Is Kal in?" I asked.

Huffing, he turned around and shouted for Kal. When he showed up at the door, I couldn't stop from smiling, but in anger he just said, "Will you leave me alone?"

"Kal, can we talk?" I asked.

Then from the hallway I heard his dad shouting.

"If this is some of your stupid gay stuff then go outside!"

I remembered that his family didn't accept that Kal was gay, so he quickly shut the door and we both stood outside.

"What do you want Liam? I really don't want to see you." He said.

And then I blurted out, "I'm gay!"

He just looked at me for a minute or two, I couldn't figure out what he was thinking until he finally spoke. "So what?"

That was like a knife to the heart, but I was going to stop, I told him, "Kal I know that I am gay! And I want you! If you still want me?"

His facial expression still didn't change, it felt like an eternity he was just staring at me as I felt like I was pouring my heart out to him. Eventually he gave a smile and said, "About fucking time!" And then he leaned in and kissed me!

I melted into his arms, here we were holding each other and kissing outside of his house.

"Not near my house!" I heard his mother shouting from inside the window.

Looking at Kal I said to him, "Come to my apartment?"

He nodded and we quickly drove to my apartment.

As soon as we were through the door, I was all over him. Kissing him passionately and our hands exploring each other's body.

We finally made it to my room where I ripped his clothes off and he ripped mine off.

Now he lay on top of me, both naked and I could feel his skin rubbing against mine as our tongues rolled against each other's. I could feel my cock was rock hard below me.

I laughed in my own head at how easy I got hard for Kal and how I couldn't for Joanne.

I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Absolutely nothing." I said and kissed him again.

I could feel him holding his cock as he lined it up with my arse and slowly started to push inside of me.

"Ooohhhh." I gasped for air as his cock entered me, slowly he went deeper and deeper inside of my arse until I knew he was balls deep inside of me.

I kept pulling him in to kiss me as he slowly went back and forth in my arse. This wasn't fucking, he was making love to me.

I could feel my arse spreading around his cock as he slowly went in and out of me. Our tongues running against each other as our quiet moaning filled the room.

My hands gripping his toned back, I could feel him tensing and I knew he was going to cum soon.

Looking into his eyes I smiled and told him, "Cum inside me."

"In your pussy?" He asked with a laugh.

"No, cum in my arse." I told him.

He kept slowly having sex with me until I felt him tighten up and got the amazing feeling of my arse being filled with his cum. Feeling him shooting inside of me forced my own cock to erupt and I was covering both of our chests and stomachs in cum.

We remained lay next to each other naked for a long time, chatting and kissing.

Eventually we made our way to the living room and we sat next to each other on the sofa, my fingers intertwined with his as we cuddled and watched tv.

Then Myles came through the door and Kal let go of my hand and jumped to the other side of the sofa.

Laughing I said to him, "Kal don't worry, he knows."

Kal let out a smile and returned back to me on the sofa.

"So, he knew you were gay before me?" He laughed.

"So, this is my life now?" Myles laughed, "Coming home to you two cuddling?"

And then he took a seat on the arm chair next to the sofa, grabbing the PlayStation controller he looked to Kal and said, "Just because you two are gay now doesn't mean I will go easy on you." And then the three of us played games and chatted for the rest of the night.

A Happy Ending

Kal pretty much moved in after that since his parents didn't let me around. Every night we would fuck or suck each other off, I was happy not to just be the one getting fucked all the time and I had no desire to fuck or even talk to other men.

Myles didn't mind us fucking all the time, but he did have to buy noise cancelling head phones for when we got really rough!

One night, I had just fucked Kal from behind and filled his arse with my load of cum when I was lay next to him panting.

I turned over and looked into his eyes, as he stared at me he asked, "What is it?"

I smiled and whispered, "I love you."

I looked at him, trying to figure out what he was thinking until he finally broke the silence.

"You are so gay." He said and laughed, "Of course I love you too!" And then he kissed me. Eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

It was three weeks after that, I was walking through a shopping centre holding hands with Kal as we approached a coffee shop, and there I saw Joanne sipping a coffee and smiling at us when she noticed us walking to her.

"Don't you two make a cute couple." She said with a laugh as we sat down.

I had texted Joanne to meet up once more.

Sitting down, Kal and I remained holding hands and I couldn't stop smiling when I said to her.

"I just wanted to say thank you."

"Thank you for what?" She said with a grin.

"For everything. You helped me become who I am now, and I couldn't be happier." I told her.

She sipped her coffee and gave a little giggle before saying.

"Who would've known that dominant, strong straight guy that messaged me all that time ago would turn out to be in a gay relationship?"

"Definitely not me!" I said laughing.

"So how did your parents take it?" She asked me.

"They are happy, Kal is coming to meet them tonight." I told her.

"That is wonderful." Joanne said and then continued, "And I should thank you."

Confused, I asked her.

"Thank me for what?"

"You helped me explore my dominant side, and if you didn't submit to my husband he might have carried on as my cuck and who knows where that would have ended. But now, we are in a stronger relationship than we have ever been before." She told me.

I smiled and we stayed and chatted for a while.

Epilogue

The next year flew by, my parents accepted Kal as a member of the family. He officially moved in and I am happy as ever with my boyfriend.

I look back at my slut days and sometimes I am little shocked at some of the stuff I did. I still get random men that fucked me messaging me, but unlike when I was with Sam, I never reply to anyone.

THE END!

Liam will not return