Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Liam makes up for last time getting as much cock as possible.
14.1k words
4.73
22.3k
43

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,380 Followers

Journey From Straight to Gay Slut Part 7: A New Slut for Any Cock in Any Hole

This is the seventh instalment of the series and I would recommend reading the first 6 before this one. There are elements of offensive words and humiliation, be warned.

This is the final chapter of Journey from Straight to Gay Slut after feeling it has come to a natural end. It was my first ever story on Literotica and the first few chapters are loosely based on real events. I just want to say a huge thank you for all of you that have stayed around for the ride. Thank you to everyone that has commented or messaged me! You are all amazing!

Thank you to Dougslair for editing.

Now, on to the good stuff! HAPPY WANKING!

Part 1

Liam begins talking to a lady called Jo on a BDSM chat room, although she is married and Liam is in a relationship, they both decide to meet up and have a wild night of fucking. By the end Liam experience his first time of being rimmed and having his arse fingered.

Part 2

Jo begins to become more dominant, getting Liam to finger himself on facetime. When they meet up for a second time to have a threesome with a man named Kal that Jo also met on a BDSM chatroom. During the threesome Liam ends by having his arsehole fingered by Kal whilst he also sucked his dick. Jo takes Liams cum into her mouth and kisses Liam, giving him his first ever taste of cum.

Part 3

Liam starts to enjoy the taste of his own cum, when meeting up with Joanne he licks her pussy to find out another man has recently cum inside of her. Only building his taste for cum more! He eventually goes for one last night of passion, having a threesome with a dominant older man, Liam takes his first ever cock into his mouth.

Part 4

After having his first ever cock, Liam has a taste for it. Meeting Kal to discuss his new feelings, but this ended with him giving Kal a blowjob in the open. After that his addiction just increased, going to the Bellhouse Gay Bar in search for another cock, Liam ended up sucking an older man and then after him a black man. The black man took Liam's number and invited him over another night. Liam told Joanne who has now ordered Liam to address her as his Mistress. Once Liam got to the black man's (Dwayne) house, he saw two other black men. Although nervous at first, Liam ended the night by sucking all three black men, taking three fingers in his arse and went home with his face covered in all three loads. A few days later Liam got a box delivered from his Mistress, inside was a red thong, 4 different butt plugs and a large black dildo!

Part 5

Liam has his first experience of fucking a man, twice! After he fucks Mistress Joanne whilst her husband watches. When Mistress Joanne is out of the room, her husband see's Liam for the cocksucker he is and orders him to suck his dick. When Mistress Joanne finds out she officially makes Liam her bottom bitch and fucks him for the first time with a strap on. Afterwards, Liam makes the decision that he is going to break up with his girlfriend.

Part 6

Liam breaks up with his girlfriend, but first having sex with her sexy older sister. Now he is single he feels a freedom to explore how he wants. Taking Mistress Joanne's strap on again and sucking a man's cock in the showers at the gym. Liam takes his first fucking from a real cock by Kal. Mistress Joanne has Liam wearing thongs and stockings and calls his arsehole a pussy, pushing him further into a sissy lifestyle.

Journey From Straight to Gay Slut 7: A New Slut for Any Cock in Any Hole

Something has awoken inside of me. Now I am single and can do as I please with no guilt, having taken Kal's cock in me and then Mistress's husbands cock, I am ready for more.

I am going to be a slut and I don't care. I have a lot of making up to do for all the years I was strictly straight and I wasn't going to miss another opportunity.

Waking up early, I headed to the gym to work out before work. But really, I intended on letting the bald meat heat who's cock I sucked in the shower to fuck me senseless.

You can imagine my disappointment when he wasn't there! So, I did my work out as normal, making sure I kept on top of my exercises. I didn't work this hard to get this body just to lose it now.

After my shower, I put on my black thong and quickly put on my stockings before putting on my trousers and shirt for work and spent the whole day horny, thinking of how I could find another cock. I don't know what it was, but every male colleague I looked at differently, rather than seeing them as just another guy, I found myself thinking how big their cock is.

I still had on the cage around my cock so that I couldn't cum even though I was desperate to.

So, when work finished, I texted Mistress Joanne. "Hi Mistress, when can your slave remove the cage?"

By the time I was home, she replied.

"Hi slave, for being a good girl and taking my husband's cock in your pussy, you may remove it. You are only allowed to cum once! I put a spare key for it in your pocket when you were last round, do not disobey me!"

Perfect!

I looked through my pockets and found the key, letting my cock out I was instantly hard and ready to cum! So, I texted Kal. "Hey Kal, I haven't been fucked in a few days and I am desperate for a fat cock in me! Do you want to meet?"

It took him about ten minutes to reply, he said. "Hi, sorry I'm busy. You will have to find someone else's dick."

I thought his text seemed a little off, but I didn't think too much of it.

I considered going onto the gay sex app I downloaded, but I was too horny and would have to settle for wanking. Luckily for me, I remembered the 6inch dildo that Mistress had in the box of toys she got me.

Getting into my room, I undressed, except for the stockings because wearing them just made me feel sexier.

The dildo had a suction cup on the end, so I made it stick to the wooden floor of my room. I lubed it up and easily started to sit on the dildo, feeling it sliding down and stretching my arsehole.

"Fuuuuckkk." I whispered to myself, missing the feeling of being so full, even if it was a fake cock!

For a few minutes I started to ride the dildo, going fast and faster until I was properly bouncing up and down, riding the dick as I imagined like I was riding Kal's cock.

My cock was dripping precum everywhere and I knew I wouldn't last long as soon as I started wanking.

So, while I kept riding the dildo, I pulled up a porn website and started to look through a few different ones. My favourite category was "Blacked", but after a few minutes it just wasn't doing it for me.

Then I remembered the video that Mistress Joanne made me watch, of a guy being spit roasted by two men.

So, I changed the search to gay porn, as soon as I clicked on a video my cock was aching for release.

I was watching smooth faced guy sucking on a huge black cock, his spit was drooling down his chin as he was taking the cock down his throat.

When the black man bent over the white guy and started to fuck his arse, I started to ride the dildo faster and faster.

"Fuck yes." I kept moaning to myself whilst watching the porn.

The guy getting fucked was moaning like crazy while he was getting hammered by the black cock.

I continued wanking whilst fucking my own arse watching the gay porn.

It didn't take long for me to shoot my own cum all over the floor watching this white man getting fucked by such a big black cock!

After my orgasm died down, I pulled myself off the dildo and cleaned it, cleaned up my cum and then put the cage back onto my cock as instructed.

Although I had cum, it wasn't enough. My arse felt empty and I was desperate for more!

The Night Out

My roommate, Myles, and I went on a night out. He wanted to get me out after breaking up with Sam. If only he knew how fine I was with the break up.

We were drinking and having a good time in a club. Then Myles started talking to a girl, she was small and blonde and incredibly sexy. That was when her friend came and I started talking to her.

She was thin and had long brown hair, and although she was beautiful, something just wasn't doing it for me.

We spent the next two hours with these girls, and eventually I saw Myles making out with the blond girl on the dance floor. I was dancing with her friend, trying my best not to grind too much on her so she wouldn't feel the cage around my cock!

Then she turned around and started to kiss me, her lips and tongue were soft against mine. As I made out with her, thoughts of Kal returned to my head. I pictured I was kissing him instead.

This girl started to moan into my mouth and I knew if I wanted to, and if I didn't have a cage on, I could easily fuck her.

But I shouted.

"I need the toilet!" And then ran off to the bathroom.

When I got in there, I remembered something. A while ago when I went around to Dwayne's house, he was the black man I met at the gay bar, I sucked off him and two of his mates and they all wanted to fuck me!

I pulled out my phone and texted him.

"Hi Dwayne, it's Liam. I came around to your place a while ago and sucked your cock."

I stayed in the cubicle when I saw that he was typing back.

"Hi cocksucker, I remember you. What do you want?"

I quickly replied.

"I want your black cock."

And then to try and entice him more.

"I am no longer just a cocksucker."

Well, it took about 30 seconds for him to text me.

"Come to my place now."

I told him I will and found his address from the previous texting.

Exiting the bathroom, I saw Myles making out with his girl, while the girl I was kissing was standing waiting for me. I had to sneak out so she didn't see me leave.

I was quickly in a taxi and heading on my way to Dwayne's, hoping that his two friends would be there again.

I can't believe I'm doing this! I kept thinking to myself.

Once the taxi pulled up, I jumped out and knocked on the door.

Dwayne opened it, his amazing black skin turning me on straight away as he smiled and said, "Come in faggot."

I didn't care about him calling me faggot, I knew what I was there for and would do anything to get it.

Entering his living room, there was one of the guys that was there the last time, but not the other.

"Liam, you remember Tony." Dwayne said behind me.

"Hi." I awkwardly replied.

I watched as Dwayne took a seat next to Tony and I had two huge black men smiling at me.

"Well, undress." Dwayne said.

Without saying a word, I ripped my clothes off.

"Holy fuck! You have turned into a proper gay boy haven't you!" Tony said laughing as they saw me stood there in black stockings, a thong and the cage obviously around my cock.

"Is that from your Mistress?" Dwayne asked pointing at the cage and I remember how he spoke to Joanne on the phone when I was sucking all of their cocks.

"Yes." I told them.

"So, you can't cum?" He asked.

"No sir, but I am here to please you." I told him, excited to have two black cocks to play with.

"Such a faggot. Come and get my cock." Dwayne said.

I dropped to my knees and crawled to him, pulling his shorts down, I was met again with his amazing black cock.

Not wasting any time, I wrapped my lips around the cock and started to suck on it.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned around the giant cock, swirling my tongue all over the head and tasting his delicious precum.

"So, you said you are no longer just a cocksucker?" Dwayne asked.

Removing his cock from my mouth, I told him, "Yes sir, I want your black cocks in my pussy." Not even embarrassed about calling it a pussy.

Dwayne grabbed my head and shoved his cock back into my mouth.

"Go and get the faggot's cunt ready." Dwayne told Tony.

I felt Tony get up from the sofa and walk behind me, next thing I felt was his big, strong hands on my arse cheeks, slapping them and spreading them wide. Then he ripped the thong off me and threw it across the room.

Without warning, he pushed a thick finger knuckle deep inside of me.

"MMMMMM!" I moaned onto the black cock as the thick finger stretched my hole.

"This is going to be one tight hole." Tony said behind me.

"I bet it is, I remember last time he was bouncing back on your three fingers." Dwayne laughed as I kept deep throating his cock.

I could feel his dick down my throat as I tried to lick his balls at the same time.

Tony kept fingering me faster and faster, until I felt a second finger go deep into me. Pulling the cock out of my mouth I moaned.

"Fuuuuuckkk!"

Dwayne grabbed my head so I had to look up at him, spit drooling down my chin.

"So, you want to be our faggot for black cock?"

"Yes sir! I want your big, black cocks to fuck me senseless!" I declared.

For a while I kept sucking his huge cock, loving every second while Tony kept fingering me faster and faster.

"Please fuck me!" I moaned taking the cock out of my mouth.

"Get on your hands and knees on the sofa!" Dwayne ordered.

I jumped from the floor, feeling the fingers slide out of me as I got onto all fours on the sofa. It was big enough that Tony got behind me and Dwayne was in front of me.

I knew I was about to get spit roasted and I couldn't fucking wait!

I could feel Tony rubbing his huge cock around my arsehole, I shouted back.

"Just fucking shove it in my cunt!"

SPANK!

Tony slapped my arse and I felt him started to push the head of his cock in me.

"FUUUCKKK!" I shouted as he was bigger than anything I have had in there.

The head popped in and it felt like my arsehole was being stretched beyond belief.

"Fucking hell! You're so tight!" Tony moaned.

"Oh yeah, I am going to get some of that later." Dwayne said.

As Tony kept pushing deeper in me, I looked up at Dwayne and told him.

"Fuck me as much as you want! I only wish there were more black cocks here to fuck me!"

I can't actually believe what I was saying, but that was all I wanted right now.

Deeper and deeper I felt Tony's cock going inside of me, feeling my hole stretching around his cock which burned in pain, but like a good slut I kept taking it.

When I felt his big balls pressing against mine, I knew I had the entire fucking black cock inside of me.

"FUUUCKKK!" I screamed out, feeling his cock in my stomach.

"Suck my cock you fucking whore!" Dwayne shouted.

I opened my mouth and took his huge cock between my lips, sucking on it as best I could with a huge cock in my arse.

It's hard to believe that an hour ago I was making out with a hot girl in a club and here I was getting spit roasted by two black men.

Tony started to pull his cock out of me and then push back in, slowly fucking me as my arse got used to his cock.

I couldn't move much in this position and just allowed these two black cocks to fuck me from front and back. If my cock was loose, I am sure I would've cum just by being such a slut!

By now, Tony was properly hammering into my arsehole, his thighs would slap against me he was fucking me that hard. When he fucked me, it would push me forward and make me take Dwayne's cock deeper down my throat.

"Glgg..Glgg!" Were all the sounds coming from me as I was fucked like a slut.

SPANK!

"Bounce back on my cock faggot!" Tony ordered.

I started to push back on his cock, taking it as deep as possible into my arsehole. As I pushed forward, I would suck Dwayne's cock and then go back and take Tony's cock deep inside of me.

I fucking love having a real cock in my arse!!

"I'm going to cum soon gay boy!" Tony shouted.

I pulled Dwayne's cock out of my mouth and begged him.

"Please cum inside me! Fill my cunt with your cum!!"

"Fucking whooooreeeeee!" Tony shouted as I felt him unload a tonne of cum inside of me. Filling me up completely.

I kept clenching my arsehole, milking his balls completely as he kept fucking me until he started to go soft.

When he pulled out of me, I felt my arsehole gaped open in the air with his cum pouring out of me.

"Sit on the sofa and spread your legs bitch." Dwayne ordered.

I did as I was told, sat down with my arse hanging over the edge. My legs with the stockings still on spread and high in the air and Dwayne grabbed onto them and without warning shoved his entire black cock inside of me.

"FUCK YESSS!!" I screamed loving being treated like a whore by these two.

"You like that you fucking slut?" Dwayne moaned as he hammered into me.

I looked down and I couldn't believe the huge cock that was fucking my battered arsehole.

"I fucking love it!" I moaned at him as he kept fucking me.

"I'm going to add another load of cum inside of you!" Dwayne shouted.

"Do it, fill me with your hot cum!" I moaned, desperate to please this man.

"FUUUUCKKK!" Dwayne shouted and I felt the second load of cum filling my insides, his hot cum felt amazing shooting in me.

Dwayne pulled out of me and I remained on the sofa, exhausted from all the fucking and feeling more cum dripping out of my arsehole.

After that I remained there for a while, watching TV with them both until Tony was horny again. He had me ride his cock on the sofa, I happily impaled myself onto his black cock and rode him like crazy, thinking of all the girls that have ridden me.

I moaned like a bitch in heat, bouncing on his fat cock until another load of cum filled me. Then Dwyane took his place and fucked me doggy style until he came inside me once more.

After that I realised it was 2am and told them I needed to get home.

Walking out of their house to the taxi, I was walking with a limp and my arse felt extremely sore. By the time I got home, I took off my shirt and trousers and pretty much collapsed onto the bed and passed out from exhaustion.

Caught

"Liam?!"

I was woken up by Myles banging on my door.

As I opened my eyes, I looked at myself, spread out on my bed wearing stockings and a thong! Thank God I locked my bedroom door!

I jumped up and put on a dressing gown before opening the door, Myles was standing there with an angered look on his face.

"What the fuck happened to you last night? I thought you had died!" He shouted at me.

"I'm sorry, I was too drunk and just came home." I lied to him. If only he knew what I had on under this robe.

"That girl wanted you to fuck her! And you fucked up my chance with the blonde because I was looking for you!" Myles hollered at me.

"I'm sorry mate, I didn't mean to." I told him, feeling bad for messing up his chances.

As I stood there, my arse still felt sore from the rough fucking I had the night before.

"Is there something you need to tell me?" Myles asked with a concerned look on his face.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked nervously.

He looked to the ground and then back at me.

"Look, I didn't mean to. But I came into your room the other day, I found your box of butt plugs and the dildo." He said.

Oh fuck!!

"Liam, are you gay?" He asked.

"What?!" I shouted, "No I'm not gay!"

"It's okay if you are, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone." He said.

"No Myles, I'm not gay!" I told him again.

"Well, what's with the toys? And what happened last night, you never leave a girl that you can fuck." He said stepping forward.

As he stepped forward, I took a quick step back and caught my robe on the door handle. Without meaning to, the robe completely fell down and revealed what I was wearing.

"Liam. What the fuck?" Myles said in disbelief.

"Just leave me alone!" I shouted and slammed the door shut and then locked it.

I could hear Myles huffing outside but eventually walking away.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,380 Followers