Journey From Straight To Gay Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am always free for you." I told her.

"Good, be at my place at 5pm." She ordered.

I told her that I will and then she hung up.

I continued wanking to the gay porn until I covered myself in cum.

On Saturday, I arrived early to her house and Mistress Joanne welcomed me in. Going into the house I saw her husband was wearing a suit.

"We have some plans tonight slave." Mistress told me.

Then Peter walked up to me and told me the plans.

"I am going to a friend's Bachelor party, and they all know about you being our sex slave. So near the end of the night, you are going to be our entertainment."

I couldn't believe what he just said, only the other night I was watching an orgy porn video and now I knew I would be actually experiencing one.

"There are going to be ten of us." Peter told me, "And you are going to service every single one."

"Yes Master." I said with a smile.

It was a few hours later, I was standing in their bedroom wearing just a thong and stockings when the men entered the room.

"Here he is boys." Mistress Joanne said guiding them into the room.

I looked around and I was amazed, they were all different shapes and sizes and I knew I was in for a wild ride! I long time ago something like this would've scared me, but now, I am horny as fuck and ready to take it!

At first, I was on my knees with three cocks surrounding me, I was switching between them sucking each cock. I would keep hearing men's voices saying things like, "What a gay little slut."

Or, "Good find with this faggot."

I loved how they were talking about me and my cock was rock hard in my thong.

Mistress Joanne remained in the room, she was completely naked and fingering herself most of the time. I don't think Peter wanted any of his friends to fuck his wife but he obviously didn't mind them seeing her.

After sucking each of their cocks for a little bit, making sure no one came yet. I found myself on my hands and knees with one man licking my tight cunt. I was moaning like a whore until someone shoved their big cock down my throat. I was gagging and spit was flying everywhere and then the man behind me started to finger me.

"You like that you fucking slut?" Someone asked.

Taking the cock out of my mouth I moaned, "I love it!"

"You're going to be fucked so much tonight." I heard Peter tell me.

I wanted to please him, so I smiled at him and moaned out.

"Fuck me like the gay whore I am!"

Then the first cock of the night to enter my cunt started to fuck me. I was bouncing back on his hard cock, taking it balls deep inside of me at every thrust.

This is where you first entered my story. Of how I found myself a slut for an all male orgy.

"Are you enjoying this my slut?"

I look to my side and saw Joanne standing next to me, completely naked, her large tits in front of my face and her wicked smile burning into me, but the only thing I could focus on was the giant cock that was fucking my boy pussy from behind.

I was about to reply to her when she put her finger on my lips and pointed forward, I looked up and saw another big hard cock in front of me. Without saying a word, I knew what I had to do, I leaned forward feeling the cock behind me slip out a little as I wrapped my lips around the stranger's dick.

I was getting spit roasted with two huge cocks! It didn't take long for the first cock in me to fill my cunt with cum and I screamed in pleasure as he did.

That man was quickly replaced by another and I kept getting fucked as I sucked the cock in front of me.

After another load in my boy pussy and one down my throat, I was pulled around and I was now riding one hard cock whilst I had two at my head height.

As I bounced up and down on the cock, I kept swapping between sucking the other two.

Over and over, my cunt and my mouth were fucked.

By the end of the night, I was completely covered and filled with cum, I'm sure the guys all came at least twice. I was lucky enough to have cum two times myself.

Eventually, I was laying on the bed, exhausted, and my hole was sore while all the men left, complimenting Peter on the whore he got for the night.

"You did very well tonight slave." Mistress Joanne said to me, leaning down so her face was close to mine.

"Thank you Mistress." I moaned, loving feeling like such a whore.

I stayed the night at their house, in the morning I had breakfast with them, showered and then headed home.

The Angry Fuck

It was the weekend after I was the centre of the all-male orgy.

I was lying in bed, I hadn't cum today and I was wondering how I wanted to. Myles was out for the night, so I thought I would text Kal. I haven't seen him in a long time and I know he might let me fuck him as well which I looked forward to.

So, I texted him, "Hey Kal, do you want to come and stay at my place tonight?"

About thirty minutes later he replied, "Not had your fill of dick today?"

I laughed and replied, "Not yet, hopefully you can change that!"

He didn't respond straight away, which frustrated me because I was so horny.

So, I texted him again, "Can you make it? I don't have to have the cage on..." Hoping that would entice him.

"Ok. I'll be there soon." He replied, which again I thought seemed off, but I didn't think too much about it.

As soon as he was here, I opened the door to let him in. All of my inhibitions gone, as soon as the door was closed, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard.

But then he pushed me off him, "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Is this it? You just call me round to get your fill of dick?" He asked me.

"You know why I called you round. You want it too, I know you do." I told him, not knowing why he was being so moody.

He looked at the ground for a second and then back at me, his face definitely not happy, then he said, "So you don't have the cage on?"

Smiling, I walked towards him, running my hand over his chest as I whispered, "Nope, completely free."

"And how many dicks have you had fuck you or have you sucked since we last met?" He asked, which I thought was weird.

"A few." I replied, just wanting to get to the fun stuff.

"So, you're just a slut, is that it?" He asked me.

Moving even closer so I was only inches away from his face, I said to him, "I will be your slut if you want me to."

His facial expression still looked annoyed, however that changed when he firmly pushed me back against the wall and shoved his tongue into my mouth. This was more like it!

"Mmmmm!" I moaned into his mouth as we kissed each other.

I was quick to rip his clothes off of him and he pulled my trousers down and we headed into the bedroom, the whole time he was firmly kissing me and gripping me.

"God, I need this." I moaned as my hands went all over his body.

He didn't say a word, just kept kissing me as he gripped my arse cheeks.

Still silent, he roughly turned me around and pushed me back so that I was bent over the bed. I could feel him moving his cock around my arsehole and he harshly started to push into me.

"Fuck, Kal go slow. You haven't warmed me up!" I moaned in pain.

"A slut like you can take it!" He moaned keeping pushing into my raw arse.

I could feel my arse stretching around his solid cock as he kept pushing deeper and deeper.

"Ahhhh, Kal you're hurting me!" I shouted back.

"Just take my cock!" He moaned.

I soon felt his balls on mine and knew he was fully in me. He wasted no time with fucking me harder. My arse was slowly loosening up around him but something was different.

"Kal stop! This isn't working." I said but he carried on fucking me.

So, I pulled myself off him.

"Let's try this." I said, spreading my legs for him and guiding him to fuck me missionary.

I watched with what looked like anger in his eyes as he climbed on top of me. I gripped onto his neck and tried to pull him down to kiss me, but he kept his head firm as he pushed his cock back into my tight hole.

"Fuck you're so big!" I moaned, although it hurt, if I acted like it didn't maybe I would get used to it.

"You like that? Being fucked like the slut you are?!" He shouted. But this wasn't dirty talk, it was like he was trying to annoy me.

"Kal!" I shouted as he kept fucking my arse harder and harder.

"That's it you fucking whore! Take this cock like all the cock you do!" He shouted.

It was still hurting me, I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back a little but it didn't stop him.

"Kal, stop!" I shouted, but he ignored me and carried on fucking my arse.

Tensing my arms, I knew I was stronger than him.

"Kal get the fuck off me!!" I shouted and pushed him back so he fell off the bed and onto the ground. His cock hurting my arse as it slipped out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shouted from the bed.

He stood up and shouted back, "What's wrong with me? You're the fucking slut! I thought you loved taking dick!"

"Don't be an arsehole, Kal!" I shouted sitting up on the bed.

"You can't just play with me Liam! Call me up whenever you are horny and have no one else to fuck you. You can't do this to me!" He shouted.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I want you Liam!" He shouted.

I was really confused now, I calmed my tone and replied, "I want you too, just not that rough."

"No Liam, I want you! All of you," He then paused for a minute, his voice going from angry to sad, "I like you. And not just for sex. But that seems like all you want!"

What was he talking about? He liked me? I thought we were just going to fuck.

I took a moment to think of what to say, although it was hard.

"Kal, I'm, I'm not gay. I'm sorry." I said to him, not realising he was actually getting feelings for me.

"Not gay?" Kal said, "Don't make me laugh."

Standing up from the bed, annoyed and what he just said I shouted at him, "What? It's not my fault, you're the one who likes someone that's not gay. I don't want a boyfriend!"

"Okay then straight boy. When was the last time you fucked a woman?" He asked.

This question actually had me stumped, I tried to think back. To my surprise it has been a long time, the last woman whose pussy I even touched was Sam's sister and that was a long time ago.

"See." He said picking up his clothes and getting changed. "You're gay Liam, just accept it."

"I am not gay!" I shouted at him annoyed that he would say that.

"Keep lying to yourself, well I won't be waiting for you to realise who you are." He said as he stormed out of my room.

I followed behind as he headed to the door of the apartment.

"Kal!" I shouted, he turned around and looked at me, but no words came to my lips.

"Bye Liam." He said and then left.

I stood there, naked and alone. Confused wouldn't even describe the thoughts running through my head right now!

But I was determined to prove him wrong, I laid on my bed and loaded up lesbian porn. Wanking my cock as I watched these two sexy women 69'ing, but.... It wasn't working for me.

I kept wanking and watching the video but my cock was going softer.

I blamed it on Kal, fucking with my head. I laid on my bed naked and angry, then I heard the door open.

Jumping off the bed, I burst out of my door and shouted.

"Kal what are you doing baaaa." Then I realised it wasn't Kal, it was Myles.

"Erm, Hi." He said awkwardly as I was stood there completely naked.

"Shit!" I shouted running into my room and putting on some clothes.

Coming out of my room, Myles was sitting on the sofa.

"So, who's Kal?" He asked with a smile.

"Erm, no one." I told him sitting down next to him. "Anyway, I thought you were out tonight?"

"Shit date mate." He told me, "Teases me all night and then fucks off home!"

Myles sighed and planted his head back.

Since Kal had left me high and dry, I was still horny. There was a little voice in my head screaming at me to not say what I was about to, but it didn't stop me.

"I can help you out."

As soon as I said it, I shouted at myself in my mind! Panicking at ruining our friendship.

Myles opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Erm, what?" He asked.

I couldn't speak, there was nothing to say to explain what I just said.

"I thought you said you're only into black guys?" He asked.

This question intrigued me, as though he was open to the idea. If I wasn't so horny, I wouldn't have said anything, but I was horny and desperate.

"Not only black guys...." I whispered looking into his eyes.

"Are you serious?" He asked me, clearly nervous himself.

"If you want me to?" I asked again, still fighting in my head but the thought of sucking a dick winning the argument.

"That might be weird." He told me.

I had committed this far, and I could tell he only needed a little push.

"Only if we make it weird." I told him.

"Would you... Would you want me to return the favour?" He asked.

"Only if you wanted to." I told him.

"I don't know." He said, I could see the cogs in his head turning so I took the lead.

I slid off the sofa and onto my knees in front of him and whispered, "Just close your eyes."

"Oh god." He whispered and I watched as his eyes closed and he leant his head back onto the sofa.

I was about to cross a line with my best friend, a line that I was afraid could ruin our friendship. But I wasn't thinking with my head right now, my horniness had taken over.

Slowly, I undid his trousers, and he lifted his arse so that I could pull them down. Just in his boxers, I could see the outline of his cock through them. I slowly pulled them down and his cock was out. It was hard and much bigger than I expected. Not as big as mine, but still a solid 6inches.

I grabbed onto Myles's cock, feeling the hard dick in my hand as I opened my mouth and slowly leaned forward.

"Ooooohhhhhh." He moaned when my warm, wet mouth wrapped around his cock.

"Mmmmm." I moaned around his cock.

I began to swirl my wet tongue around the head of his dick as I slowly moved my head back and forth on his cock.

"This is fucking crazy." He panted out, I looked up and his eyes were still closed.

I was enjoying giving him a slow blowjob like the man at the gym does to me. Slowly moving my head up and down as I ran my tongue all over his cock.

Myles breathing started to get heavier and I knew he was enjoying it.

"I can't believe you're actually sucking my dick." He moaned above me.

"Mmmm." I moaned with my lips around his cock, making sure I get my spit all over him.

Then, as slowly as I could, I kept going deeper and deeper down his cock. My lips kept diving lower as I felt his cock begin to slide down my throat, when I felt my forehead touching his stomach, I knew I had his entire cock in me.

"Oh my god. You're so good at that." Myles panted.

Having now deep throated my best friend, I started to properly suck his cock. Bobbing my head up and down faster as I flicked the head of his cock with my tongue. For some reason I wanted him to know that I was great at sucking dick.

Then I felt his hands rest on my head.

"Ohhhh yeeaahh." He moaned as I kept bobbing up and down.

"I'm not going to last much longer." He whispered.

I carried on bobbing faster and faster and moaned around his cock.

"Mmmmm."

"Oh god, you're going to swallow?" He asked.

"Mhmmm." I moaned in agreement around his dick.

His breathing got heavier and heavier as I kept sucking his cock, feeling him tensing up and knowing I would soon have him cumming in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Liam." He panted, "I'm cumming."

I didn't miss a beat, keeping sucking his cock until I finally felt the first shot of his cum in my mouth.

"Oh shiiiiittt." He loudly moaned as he kept cumming and cumming in my mouth. He was cumming buckets and I swallowed it all down, enjoying a delicious load of cum in my mouth after what happened with Kal.

Myles's body kept jerking until he had finished cumming in my mouth, I remained sucking his cock until it went soft and I got all of his cum out of him. Finally taking him out, I wiped my mouth and looked up at Myles staring at me.

I let out an awkward laugh, not knowing what to say to my best friend after I just gave him a blowjob.

"I can't believe we just did that." He said looking down at me still on my knees.

"I know, pretty crazy." I finally awkwardly said standing up, not really knowing what to do now.

"I erm, don't know if I can return the favour." He said.

"That's okay, I'm happy to help you out." I told Myles taking a seat on the sofa next to him.

"I think I'm going to head to bed." He said and then stood up and walked off.

When the door shut, I was sat on my own, not quiet believing what I have just done.

I hoped that I haven't ruined our friendship, but I couldn't help still enjoying the taste of his cum in my mouth and I had to go to my room and have a wank thinking of sucking his cock.

Awkward Encounters

The next morning Myles didn't come out of his room until midday. I had spent the whole time sitting on the sofa, panicking of what might happen. Hoping I hadn't ruined things with him.

When he finally came out, he stepping into the living room and froze when he saw me.

Awkwardly I said, "Hi."

"Erm, hi." He said and then turned around.

"Myles wait!" I shouted. He stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Are we okay?" I asked.

"I don't know, that got a little weird." He told me which made my heart sink.

"Can we just forget about it?" I asked with hope.

"I don't know. You sucked my dick." He said, not even able to look at me.

"You wanted me too." I tried to argue that it wasn't just me that allowed it.

"I know, but I'm not like you Liam. I'm not into that stuff." He said.

"You seemed pretty into it last night sitting on this sofa while I deep throated your cock." I argued, annoyed that he was making it sound like it was all on me. I carried on arguing, "I bet if I asked you would've sucked my cock as well!"

He then took a step forward and shouted, "I'm not you Liam! I don't just suck people's dicks. This is weird to me. And then I hear you go into your room and wank! This isn't what friends do!"

"Don't be like that Myles. You loved having me suck your cock! I bet you were in your room all morning thinking of me on my knees for you again until you cum!" I shouted.

"No Liam I wasn't." He argued, "I was in there wondering if I can still live with you worried that you will try and do that again. And you just confirmed that worry."

Oh no! I panicked in my head.

"Myles I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I tried to argue standing up but he just took a few steps away from me.

"I'm going to stay at my mums for a bit, you need to figure your stuff out mate." He said and then walked off.

I sat back on the sofa with my head in my hands!

What have I done? Am I really that much of a slut and whore that I have ruined my friendship because I can't control myself!

I pulled out my phone and texted Mistress Joanne. "Hi Mistress, are you free for me to come round?"

Quickly she replied, "Yes. Come over."

Am I Gay?

Driving over to Mistress Joanne's, I was adamant to prove that I wasn't gay! I was going to choose her over Peter and fuck her like I used to! I need to get a hold over this!

Arriving at her house, she invited me inside, she was wearing a summery dress and I stood in the living room while she sat down.

"Peter is out." She told me.

"Good, I just want you." I told her.

She must have heard something was off in my voice, when she asked, "Is everything okay?"

I then started to tell her everything.

"Kal came round last night and we had a big argument, he said he has feelings for me and tried to tell me I was gay! And then I ended up sucking my roommate's cock and now he is thinking of moving out!"