All Comments on 'Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 09'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mystery

Absolutely fantastic job man....one of the most erotic stories I've read so far. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT WRITER

I JUST COULDN'T STOP READING. GREAT WORK. DON'T EVER GIVE UP WRITING.

culaterculaterover 14 years ago
you are great writer

you are great writer!!!!thanks for your great stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THE BEST

Dear vyasya I'm the "GREAT WRITER" guy who has finished it for second time. I belive it is THE BEST cuckold story on LITEROTICA. Please don't make us wait too long for THOSE SEVEN DAYS's parts. And please finish CUCKOLDED BY DISGUSTING NEIGHOR soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unique

loved the idea of 5 condoms used to push bull's seed. hadn't seen that before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
master manipupator

rohini truely is a cold bloded cerebral master manipulator.

though its surprising how samir does not realize this even after getting the worst deal of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

It's tough to believe how much Mayuri, an educated woman could be brainwashed so easily that she becomes addicted to the idea of being someone else's Mistress! Since she can't feel Sameer after having sex with Shrini it should have been that normally to enjoy the best of sex she should always first have sex with her less endowed husband, and then entertain him, which may be followed finally by return back and get a cream pie eaten to soothe her pussy! But to satisfy the perversion and Rohini's ideas she does the exact opposite to drive Sameer into frustration! Since it's actually happening in the states and Sameer is not that bad, and the most physically fit he is supposed to receive advances lots of advances from outside their group for example at his workplace and also at his clients! Under so much humiliation and frustration he won't be able to resist and will soon be in Shrini's philandering shoes and breakup this joke of a marriage! It's kind of unbelievable he continues with the shit however much he loves his wife and is feeling guilty about his inadequacy to please her! In an open marriage the relationship don't need to be restricted to the small group against the swapping relationship in which he had to restrict himself to Rohini! The marriage is sure to break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mayuri

Actually the 5 condom thing won't work like Mayuri wants to! Once the sperms are caught in the middle of the diaphragm they are non motile and as well as killed. Only motile sperms that continue to move past the cervix and reach out to the uterus get the chance to fertilize an ovum! So it can't stay fertile if they are smeared over the condom taken from the diaphragm! Anyway non medical persons are not supposed to know and the idea is erotic and new! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
985 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES