Journey of Exploration Pt. 02

Story Info
Sabrine, Ashka and Anna continue their journey.
2.4k words
4.73
3.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Sabrine got a mischievous look on her face. "We have fifteen minutes until we get to the next stop, right?"

I looked at her and nodded, wondering what was going on in her beautiful head. "Yes?"

"So, come on. We can get at least one more!"

I suddenly had a thought. "Um... Sabrine, how do you feel about toys?"

She giggled, "Oh! I love them! Why, what have you got? I've bought a couple with me, too!"

Her joyous nature was infectious. I smiled, stood and went to my case, saying, "I've got one we can use and nobody will know."

I opened my case and took out my toy bag which I'm in the habit of always taking with me if I'm away for more than a day. I closed the case and put it back on the rack. As I opened the bag I was surprised to see Sabrine stand and get her case down. Saying, "This could be fun. I'm going to get mine!"

She opened her case and took out a black, faux leather bag, a little bigger than mine. I sat opposite her once more and, as she put her case back and sat down, pulled out my Lush.

"Do you know what this is?" I asked her.

She practically squealed with delight, reaching into her bag and pulling out her own Lush. I got a sudden hot tingle between my legs. She also pulled out a silver butt plug and said, "Are you okay with these?"

I grinned and reached into my own bag, pulling out my slightly wider black silicone plug, saying, "Oh god. Yes. Come on, let's go to the bathroom and put them in before we get to the station."

I grabbed my bottle of lube and we both almost ran to the bathroom.

"I want to put yours in, Anna," she said with an almost childlike glee.

I smiled and gave her a quick kiss.. "And I want to do the same for you, babe. You first. Sit on the counter."

She eagerly sat on the counter and I took the Lush, placing it at her still wet entrance, the folds of her dark lips still puffy, her clit proud glistening. I pushed gently and she sighed as it easily slid in.

Next I took her butt plug and covered it in lube. I placed it at her back entrance and was pleasantly surprised when she easily relaxed and it went to the widest part she instinctively pushed and it popped right in, the little jewel in the base now resting against her.

"Oh fuck, Anna, that feels amazing."

I pressed and held the little 'on' button in the wand, waiting for the light that showed it was on, and placed a quick kiss on her clit before saying, "We better hurry. I don't want us to get caught if someone comes in when we pull into the station."

She hopped down off the counter and I got up, unwrapped my dress and felt her placing her Lush at my entrance. I was so ready for this and sure enough it popped in as easily as hers had. She then quickly lubed my plug and I felt it start to fill me. I love that feeling of having something in the front and the back at the same time and was looking forward to the yummy feelings that it would give me very soon.

Sabrine switched the Lush on and I hopped down and rearranged myself. We took a moment to kiss, a deep passionate kiss that was fuelled and filled by our mutual desire and lust.

We broke apart and headed back out to our compartment and sat opposite each other. We both took up our phones anc connected to our Lushes. I started a little building program on hers. It starts small and slowly builds up to a brief maximum and then shoots back down to slow. She gasped at the same moment I did. She had a different program for mine, a sort of cycling up and down. I felt the vibrations on my g-spot being enhanced by the pressure from the plug inside me.

Sabrine spread her legs, showing her arousal and the little tail wagging outside her. and I once more unwrapped my dress, showing myself and moaned in pleasure as another orgasm approached.

"Oh god, Anna. This is heaven. I'm going to come."

We almost mirrored each other when I saw her hand go to her clit and start stroking, I did exactly the same, feeling the build up. My senses were being filled. The scent of us, the sight of her, the feelings inside me and on my clit. I slid my other hand inside my dress and started pinching my nipple, sending more shocks all through me. The vibrations in me were intense and I was right on the edge.

I watched as Sabrine started to shake, her eyes fluttering, her fingers still dancing.

The sight of her combined with all my internal sensory overload pushed me over and I called out, "Fuck, fuck, yes. I'm... fuck!"

Sabrine called out, "Oh fuck yes. Yes!"

The waves shot through me from everywhere all at once. From my clit, my nipples. I felt like I was going to pass out as the Lush continued to work its magic inside me. It rolled on and on, not abating. It felt like hours but was certainly minutes and we were both shocked when an announcement said that we were approaching the station.

We both quickly picked up our phones and switched each other's Lushes off. I felt my orgasms ebb slowly away and that idyllic moment of peace after such amazing fulfilment gave me an almost Zen-like feeling.

As we felt the train slowing down we both rearranged our clothes and I took a deodorant spray from my bag, spraying liberally in the carriage saying, "We need to at least try and mask the smell of us in case someone comes in."

Sabrine giggled.

The train finally pulled into the station and we could hear people getting on and off. We exchanged a worried look as we heard a couple of voices just down the corridor but breathed a sigh of relief when we heard a man say, "Oops. This is First Class."

After a few minutes an announcement said that we were departing and we felt the train start to move. I quickly got up and went to check that we were still alone, and indeed we were.

I was acutely aware of the Lush and plug still filling me and was once again beginning to feel stirrings inside me. I got up, taking my phone with me and turned, sitting next to Sabrine. Her beautiful dark eyes had a querying look. I looked down at my phone screen and turned her Lush on to manual control. I set it at a very low vibration and she moaned with pleasure before picking up her phone and doing the same for me. I felt the delicious waves inside me.

"Sabrine, babe, do you mind if I use a particular word?" She shook her head, sensing what I was about to say. "I want to tell you how beautiful your cunt is and I'm loving the effect you're having on mine."

Sabrine said, "Your cunt is gorgeous too, Anna. I adore it and the effect you're having on my cunt."

At this moment we heard Ashka's now familiar voice, "Tickets, please!"

We giggled as she came to our door, opened it, stepped in and closed it behind her. She winked at us and said, "Ah, my first class sluts are still here. I hope you've been misbehaving?"

We both nodded and said, at the same moment, "Yes, Miss Ashka."

Her dark eyes glinted with palpable lust before she said, "I have to go and check the new passengers so, while I'm away, you, slut Anna, will not be allowed to be touched, but you must tease slut Sabrine, however you mustn't let her come until I return and give her permission, do you understand?"

I looked at Sabrine, seeing the clear excitement in her eyes, then back up at Ashka, "Yes, Miss Ashka, I understand."

She raised an eyebrow. "So? Start now. Show me what you will do."

I turned to Sabrine and started stroking up her inner thigh. I was acutely aware of my Lush still throbbing inside me as I pushed Sabrine's skirt up revealing the little tail of her own toy.

Ashka said, "Oh? My little sluts have toys? Well, as long as you, slut Anna, don't have one in you, that is fine, just make sure she doesn't come."

I swallowed and looked up at her. "I... I do have a toy in me, Miss Ashka. It's on and filling my pussy with gorgeous vibrations."

"Show me, slut," she commanded.

I pushed my dress aside revealing my own pink tail.

Ashka came forward and inspected me. She ran her fingers down over my clit which sent delicious waves through me.

"Switch it off," she commanded. Sabrine picked up her phone and I felt the vibrations stop.

"Now, show me what you will do to little slut Sabrine."

I slid my fingers up between Sabrine's lips, parting her dark, wet folds, until they were on her clit. The beautiful contrast of the pink tail and her darkness was undeniable. I put my index and middle fingers either side and started gentle stroking, up and down. Sabrine moaned and closed her eyes before saying, "Fuck that's gorgeous."

Ashka stood back up. "You must tell Anna if you are close to coming."

I smiled. "I think I'll know, Miss Ashka. I will keep her on the edge, I promise."

We both watched as Ashka lifted the hem of her skirt, revealing her dark triangle of hair. I didn't let up on my slow strokes of Sabrine's clit, which was growing harder under my touch. Ashka walked toward me and said, "Slut Anna, kiss my clit."

I responded, "Yes, Miss Ashka," and leaned forward, taking her engorged clit in my mouth tasting her beautiful juices once more, flicking my tongue side to side over it.

Sabrine said, "Oh fuck, Anna, that is so horny. I'm..."

I could feel her tense up under my touch so I stopped my movements on her which only made her squirm. Ashka pulled herself back and said, "Good. I will be back. Don't you dare have an orgasm until I return."

"Yes, Miss Ashka," I said as she lowered the hem of her skirt and adjusted herself.

She turned and left, walking down towards the Standard Class carriages.

My fingers were still either side of Sabrine's clit and with my free hand I stopped her Lush.

"Oh god, Anna. I'm so loving this. Your fingers are magical, I swear."

I smiled and once more started my slow movements on her, this time stroking the hood so that it was encasing and then revealing her. I kissed her neck, little feather kisses, and felt her once more tense, her bottom pushing up a little onto my touch. I stopped my movements once again and she moaned deeply.

I waited for about ten seconds before starting again, which elicited a delightful shudder from Sabrine. I slid my free hand under her top and found the hard nub of her nipple, which I pinched gently.

"Oh, fuck," she said, "I am in heaven right now. I'm so sorry I can't touch you, Anna."

I stopped my kisses and said, "Don't worry babe. Trust me, I am really, really turned on. I think I could practically come without being touched right now."

I felt her get suddenly wetter and stopped everything again. She groaned deeply and I slid my fingers down to the little stem of her Lush, pulling gently on it, feeling the resistance of her pussy clinging onto it.

An age seemed to pass as I carefully kept her right on the brink, controlling her, which served to make the tingles inside me increase. I could feel my pussy flooding with more of my juices. I was sure I was leaking a little. I would stroke her and start the Lush then, as she was getting close just stop everything for maybe twenty seconds before resuming.

We were so lost in each other and ourselves that we both jumped when we heard Ashka say, "What a beautiful sight. You didn't come yet, did you, slut Sabrine?"

I felt Sabrine shudder. "No, Miss Ashka, your slut Anna has been true to her word. How come you're back so quickly?"

I stopped my kissing and looked up as Ashka laughed and said, "I've been gone for nearly half an hour. So do you want to come, slut Sabrine?"

"Oh yes, Miss Ashka. So, so much."

"Beg me."

Sabrine seemed close to tears as she spoke. "Please, Miss Ashka. Please can slut Anna be allowed to make me come? Please?"

Ashka smiled and said, "Slut Anna, give slut Sabrine what she wishes. Make her come."

I started my gentle movements once more and Sabrine sighed then moaned. I took my hand off her breast and out from under her top, briefly going to my phone and put the vibrations to maximum and then stroking up to her neck which, as my fingers started to move faster, I gripped tightly.

As I was doing this I was aware of Ashka's hands sliding up my thighs and I willingly opened my legs to her. I felt her mouth encompass me, her tongue flicking. I was now joining Sabrine in ecstasy. The constant eroticism of the last couple of hours catching up with me, building my own orgasm.

Sabrine gasped for air and called out, "Oh fuck, yes. Yes! I'm going to come, I'm going to..."

She started bucking, her legs shaking a loud cry of pleasure escaping her lips. I didn't stop, and her orgasm just rolled on and on, now joined by mine. It was everywhere in me, centred on my cunt, but filling me completely.

As Sabrine's waves receded mine did and we all slowed down until we'd stopped.

Sabrine managed to croak out, "Turn it off, Anna. Please?"

I realised the Lush was still on and grabbed my phone and turned it off.

Ashka said, "Well done, my little sluts. Now you are going to have to pleasure me and I want one of those toys in me."

---------------------------

Thank you so much for reading and, I hope, enjoying part 2 of my story. As always I want to thank Jodie for her love and Sabrine Sabrine for her inspiration. I wish to dedicate this story to Lit author "Maonaigh" who sadly passed away a week ago. Thank you Brian for all your encouragement and support.

Love and peace

Anna

xxxx

annag98
annag98
811 Followers