Journey of the Whiteboi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came very hard into her pussy, and I felt the liquid dripping onto my face. I opened my mouth, but in my blind state was not very successful at catching much. He left her with a wet creampie that she placed over my mouth, then rotated her hips and left the mixture of his and her cum all over my face. Now, the whole room reeked of sex.

I stumbled out of the bedroom naked but for my cage and blindfold with my head spinning and my clit leaking profusely. I felt Goddess Virginia's hands on me and smelled her perfume as she took the blindfold off, grabbed my leash and tried to steady me on my wobbly legs. In fear of collapse, I sank to my knees.

A few minutes later, my wife walked out of the bedroom arm and arm with Kayan, the security guard from the mall! My jaw dropped open and I was stunned. She dug in dug in her purse for a moment then handed Virginia a thick wad of bills. "Thank you for training him, Virginia! You know all the tricks! Five-thousand-dollars as promised!" she tittered while watching and smiling at me.

"And I hand you a properly trained and collared little Whiteboi for your use!" smiled Virginia as she handed my leash over to my wife. I just knelt there stunned at what was transpiring.

"What's his name?" asked my wife.

"I call him Whiteboi. That's the name he chose!" Virginia smiled as my wife roared with laughter.

I stood there shock at what was going on in front of my eyes. I had a feeling that I'd just been sold like cattle to my wife and her boyfriend for the sum of five thousand dollars! "What's going on?" I asked in a meek voice.

"You're being sold, Sug," she smiled wickedly. "I thought that was obvious!" and everyone in the room now roared with laughter.

"But we're husband and wife! To have and to hold!" I complained to my wife.

"Husband?" she asked in a mocking tone. She clicked a button on the remote, and the TV sprang to life with footage of my dressing in my wife's clothes sprang onto the screen. "After seeing that, I could never think of you as a man again, Whiteboi. That's why we set this up with Virginia," she smiled. "I didn't really want to hold you and your teenie weenie anymore," she said patting my cage. "That black dildo was good, but it only went so far. Then I started wondering what more than you would feel like. Then, I met Kayan, a real man" she said slipping her arms around him and gazing lovingly up at him. "But we'll still keep you around, Whiteboi," she giggled. "You'll be useful! I think this arrangement works out best for everyone!"

I cast about in semi-panic, but my options were slim. Like it or not, for better or for worse, I was now a servant of the BNWO.