Journey of the Whiteboi

Story Info
A young man is manipulated down the road of black dominion.
45.2k words
3.96
20.5k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contents

Ch. 1 A Calling of Sorts 2

Ch. 2 Meet Virginia 11

Ch. 3 The Homecoming 18

Ch. 4 A Brand New You 24

Ch. 5 Slut School 32

Ch. 6 Graduation Day 39

Ch. 7 Live Action 47

Ch. 8 Inked 54

Ch. 9 The Date 63

Ch. 10 The Poker Game 71

Ch. 11 Kwanzaa 78

Ch. 12 In Service of the BNWO 88

Ch. 1 A Calling of Sorts

When we got her new boyfriend, "Connor" in the mail, she wasn't home. I was very excited but didn't take him (as she called it) out of the package. Connor was an eight-inch long, expanding strap on for me to wear. Sine I'm not very well endowed, this would be a treat for her. I waited until after dinner and everything was quiet before saying, "Something came in the mail today," A lonely, young white boi is manipulated into taking a journey through his sexuality by a powerful, black goddess. Using all of the sexual weapons in her massive arsenal, she gently guides him down a road from which there is no way back

"Oh, really? What is it?" she asked excitedly, even though she knew exactly what it was.

I smiled and took her by the hand and led her to our bedroom. I stripped off her clothes first, lay her down and put a blindfold on her. "I just don't want you to see just yet," I explained.

"Okay," she agreed, peaking in her excitement.

I took the huge, black cock out of the packaging for the first time and noticed how much bigger it was than I am greased the tube, slipped my little prick into it, fit the straps around my waist, adjusted the ball splitter and felt it with my hand. "This thing was huge!" I thought as I slid down between her legs to dine on her juicy pussy, one of my favorite treats. I knew that I was going to have to make her cum before the big phallus had a chance of fitting. I extended my tongue and pushed through her pretty, pink slot before finding the moistening bottom. She groaned and her hands fell gently down to my hair, stroking and encouraging. I shuffled in and began to flicker my tongue over her reddening and swelling clitty. She groaned as I made contact and her fingers intertwined with my hair. Sliding down her slot, I pushed into her swiftly heating honey hole and swivelled my tongue inside her tunnel.

She breathed out with pleasure and squirmed. "You are so good at that, Dan! God that feels great!" I grunted and continued. I swabbed her hole with my tongue again before sliding up her sopping wet labia. I had to slide my arms around her thighs when my tongue reached her swollen and spiky little clitty. The foresight paid off well when she began to buck in my arms and scream in pleasure. "I'm cumming!! I'm cumming!" she shrieked as the contractions took hold of her.

"Now, you're ready for Connor!" I thought with no small amount of glee. I fisted my new tool and felt my little dicklet hardening inside the sheath. It felt gargantuan in my hand. Then, I blew it up a little stiffer, and began to feed it into her juicy love canal. "How's that feel!" I asked proudly as I sank it further into her juicy cooze while she oohed and ahhed below.

"Oh, yeah!" she wailed. "He's stretching me! I can feel it!" Then her speech became garbled and unintelligible. I'd never heard her make sounds like that when I entered her. She was really loving the bigger cock I slowly and carefully began to press inside with it and her sounds just got throatier and heartier. She squealed when I brushed her cervix and began to pull back out. I plunged in and out until she went into multiple orgasms with the hollow cock deep inside her. I felt quite satisfied with myself for what I had wrought on her. I then pulled the device off to fuck her with what now seemed my incredibly inadequate little, white clit.

I pumped in and out for only a few minutes before my stamina was at an end and I blew my load as deeply inside her as I could reach, smiling to have satisfied my lady so thoroughly.

She rolled over, went to sleep, and began to snore, while I lay there in that half-light, remembering my size comparison with Connor. That's when my tiny penis got hard for the first time. I began to touch and fondle what I now knew was my little dick, remarking how small it was to the black member I'd just held in my hand when I began to ooze precum, I was surprised, ashamed and stopped because my wife was sleeping right next to me. What would she think?

Then my dicklet got hard for a second time, and I realized I was wallowing in my own inadequacy. I looked so shrimpy compared to the black mamba and imagined what I would look like next to a live black man. Small, white, and weak compared to his big, black, strong member. I began to ooze precum again as I fingered my cock.

A few nights later, I was sitting alone and got an urge to see if the rumours about black men's cock size was true. I sat down and fired up my computer and went to the only porn site with which I had any familiarity, Pornhub. I was a little stuck for what to search, so I just put in the word 'black'. I chose the category 'BBC' from the choices and chose a video from the selection. The screen flashed up with a white woman's head bouncing up and down on the largest cock I'd ever seen! He was even bigger than the dildo my wife had named Connor.

Now, I'd had the usual experimental foray into a gay lifestyle in college, but that's about it. I found myself watching his cock as her head bobbed up and down. My head tilted and I though, "I'd like to trade her places!" I was surprised by the thought but didn't stop watching. As the video went on, she turned over on top of him and inserted his cock into her muff and sat down in a beautiful reverse cowgirl. I watched his dark cock entering and exiting her pretty, pink, little pussy and noticed my stiffening dick. In no time I had my strides eased over my hips and my hand roaming furiously up and down on my skin piccolo. Moments after that, my prong was spurting and fountaining. I got cleaned up and packed down the site, still hot from what I'd just seen. This became a regular habit, whenever I was alone. Interracial porn and black cock became a huge obsession.

As the nights went by with me thinking about it with the same results each night. She wanted more and more of Connor in her pussy and less and less of me. She enjoyed both the length and girth of the huge phallus. Every time I put it on or just saw it, it would reinforce the inferiority complex I was beginning to nurse. Sure, she'd give me a hand job or a blowjob to get me off afterwards, but it just wasn't the same. The frequency of my little prick inside her beautiful pussy was becoming less and less.

I began to have dreams of huge, black cocks penetrating her sweet folds and my mouth over their throbbing heads. I was quite surprised to find that it had turned into a wet dream when I awoke in a pool of cum the next day. I rose, got cleaned up, changed the sheets, laundered the old ones. The usual mundane crap that takes up my day.

"I obviously like this," I thought. "So, what's the next step?" I researched the phenomenon online and discovered I wasn't alone. I found a chatroom, made up a profile with the username UsableWhiteBoi69 and began to frequent it, but never said a word. I was just observing at this point. There were black men picking up white women, women asking others how their cukes of husbands liked their new cages, how they liked their pegging, huge black cocks and how much more superior than tiny white clitties white bois had. I tended to silently agree with them. I started to think of my cock as a clit as I'd heard now from multiple sources. After all, it was pink, cut, and small compared to the monstrous, black cocks I saw in the videos.

I'd been coming into the room every day for about two weeks when I received a personal message from someone named Miss Take saying, "Hey Sugar! Seen you a lot here over the last few weeks, butcha never say anything. You just shy?"

I just stared at the screen, containing my panic for a few minutes before responding, "Hi! I'm brand new to this and just gaining my bearings."

"Oh, a virgin! That is so hot!" she typed back with a winking emoji. "So, what prompted you to come here?"

I held my breath for the next part. "I bought a large black dildo a few weeks ago to please my wife with and, on comparison, I found I came up... wanting," I returned.

"Oh! So, you really are brand new to this!" she commented. "I take it your wife doesn't know about your little discovery?"

"No, and I don't know that I'd ever want her to find out," I confided.

"Aww, it's not your fault, Hon!" she soothed. "You were just born at the shallow end of the gene pool, that's all! Have you tried to do anything yet?" she pressed.

"I tried on some of my wife's underwear and some of her clothes a little while ago to see how I'd look in them," I confessed. "They didn't look quite right,"

"Ooh, very intriguing! There's a bit of a knack to putting this stuff on!" she giggled, then changed line of questioning. "So, What do you like to do for fun?" she asked.

"I'm pretty boring and quiet," I responded. I'm alone a lot and don't go out much. I find most television boring and under-stimulating. I like literature and song, mainly.

"Like, listening to and reading?" she asked.

"No," I responded. "More like playing and writing."

"Oh, you play a musical instrument and write?" she asked.

"I play piano and a bit of guitar," I responded. To say that I played a bit of an instrument was a bit of an understatement. It was like saying the sun was a bit of a bright object. I had been enrolled in classes as a child and graduated from the program. Some said I had no small talent with it.

"I would love it if you played something for me!" she sent with a happy face emoji.

"Yeah, I can do that!" I smiled behind the screen. "Prepare to be wowed, Chickie-Pooh!" I thought as I set up the equipment. I sent her a voice invitation so my sounds would be carried to her. She accepted and we now had a voice channel open between us.

I sat back with my acoustic guitar and played a selection from Pink Floyd, Jimmi Hendrix and Led Zepplin. I even felt confident enough at the end to play one of the ballads I'd composed years before for piano.

At the end of my recital, she clapped and cheered. "Oh, that was incredible! You're wonderful!" she squealed in delight. "The last one you did on piano was my favorite, but I didn't recognize it. What's it called?"

"That's one I wrote years ago called 'You Are My Love'," I responded into the microphone.

"Wow! You wrote that? Have you considered joining a band?" she asked in the smokiest, sexiest voice I had ever heard.

"The last one I was with was called Visions of Eight," I replied with a smile. "We were pretty tight and had a lot of fun, but we never made it big or made any money, really. It was just for fun."

"Wow! An accomplished artist!" she beamed. "You said you write too? What do you like to write?"

The question stopped me for a moment. The material that I write is intended for a mature readership and is definitely not meant for kids. I stalled for a moment to think about what I would tell her. What would she think? I went over several losing scenarios in my mind.

"You still there, Whiteboi?" she asked after several minutes of my fumbling around.

"Yes," I said hurriedly. "I'm not entirely sure how to classify what I write."

"Is it technical?" she asked.

"It's not particularly technical. It's fiction," I revealed.

"Is it dirty?" she asked in a low, sultry voice.

She'd hit the nail on the head. I had a collection of filthy stories I had penned to pass the time. "Yes," I admitted in a whisper.

Far from the reaction I was expecting, she let out a cheer. "Woo hoo! Send me a sample?" she laughed. "I'd really love to read some!"

"Chee, this broad doesn't want much, does she?" I thought as I dug around in my computer to find something short and sweet to send her. I chose a five-thousand-word romantic short story I'd written recently. This wouldn't take her long to read and would give me a bit of a break. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by the whole scene, anyway.

In no more than fifteen minutes, she was back to me. "Already?" I thought. "Wow, she reads fast!"

"That is so sweet!" she gushed. "Little Whiteboy got a romantic spot!" she teased. "That is precious!" I thanked God, she couldn't see me as I blushed crimson. "Thank you for sending this to me," she said with a smile on her voice.

"Y-your-w-welcome," I stuttered. So, what do you like to do?" I asked, trying to be conventional in unconventional circumstances.

"Oh, I like reading, watching TV. The usual sorts of things," she replied noncommittally, keeping the focus on me. "I'd like to know more about you! What do you do for a living?"

"Well, right now I'm just playing house dad. I'm between jobs at the moment and concentrating on producing more literature. I'm generally just a truck driver."

"Okay," she began, "that's an honourable trade. Do it with pride!" she smiled.

We talked until long into the night with her asking me a myriad of questions. Her voice was golden and captivating, and I really didn't want to go, but my head grew heavy, and my sight grew dim. I knew I had to stop for the night. "Well, it's really late, Miss Take. I should be getting to bed. Got another long day of taking care of the house tomorrow," I chuckled.

"Okay," she responded. It's been great getting to know you a little better, UsableWhiteBoi69. Are you going to be around tomorrow at about the same time?" she asked. "I'd love to chat with you some more."

I had to read the sentence three or four times to fully comprehend it. "Yeah, sure!" I responded.

"Okay, see you then, Whiteboi! Have a good sleep," she bade.

"Rest easy in the arms of Morpheus when he comes for you, milady," I returned.

"Aww," she cooed. "What a sweet way to put that! Talk to you soon, Whiteboi!"

I climbed into bed that night with the other side devoid of the person who had been there beside me all these years. I thought about how friendly Miss Take was toward me and how coldly my wife had been treating me. I lay back on the bed with the laptop on my legs and went back to inter-racial porn. I found a video, took my little, pink clit out and slowly began to jerk myself into a frenzy while watching the images on the screen. I was cumming like a fountain no time. Putting my fingers into the viscous fluid, I gingerly touched it to my tongue. It wasn't terrible, so I scooped most of the rest that was all over my crotch and stomach into my mouth. "Convenient way to get rid of it," I rationalized.

As I slept, my impression of what Miss Take looked like appeared in my dreams along with my wife. My wife had her back toward me and appeared to be talking to someone while my impression of Miss Take was beckoning me, beseeching me to come with her. I was at a crossroads, and I knew it.

The next evening, I was in the room waiting for her. I wrote as I loitered around, occasionally glancing into the room.

I was beginning to lose hope that she would show up at all. "I am so stupid," I thought. "She was just being kind to me, and I bought it as interest. Whutta maroon! Why the hell would a woman like that be interested in a guy like me?" I have a tendancy to lower the boom on myself like a ton of cars.

Then, she appeared, and I immediately got a message. "Sorry I'm late. I've had a real rush day. I'm glad to see that you're still here. Give me a few minutes to get comfortable?"

"Okay," I typed back and sat back to give her space, elated that this woman had not been just playing with me the evening before.

She returned about ten minutes later. "Hi!" she typed, announcing that she was back. and a message appeared announcing that she wanted to voice-chat with me.

I tapped the button on the keyboard. "Hello again!" she giggled. "May we get onto a first name basis? My name is Virginia," she said, taking a chance while her honeyed voice dripping into my ears like a drug once again.

"Hi Virginia, my first name's Dan. Pleased to be on a first name basis with you!"

"Would you be comfortable telling me what happened to bring you to this point?" she asked.

I explained the whole sordid ordeal to her as she just sat back and listened.

"So, you've discovered your inferiority to black cock, and it got you off, did it?" she summed up.

"Yes," I said in a whisper.

"No need to be ashamed, Hon. It's just natural. They are big alpha black men, and you are a small, beta whiteboi. It's just your place in the grand scheme of things.

I sat and contemplated this for a few minutes.

"Do you feel you're ready to meet someone who can help you with that?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I would love to help you along in your exploration," she admitted. "I get such a kick out of that!"

"Out of what?" I asked.

"Introducing new white bois to the scene, Whiteboi!" she giggled, affirming that she would use my nickname over my real name.

My temperature shot up a few degrees. "Oh, really?" I said, my curiosity now thoroughly piqued.

"Would you be interested?" she aske coyly.

I thought for a moment about her proposition. "How would we do this? Would it be online?"

"Maybe, some of it. I prefer to host at my home."

This struck me. "At your home, huh?" I repeated. "Sight unseen and all?" Dozens of nightmare scenarios began to flood my head, most ending up with me in a tub of ice missing kidneys or other vital body parts.

She gave a laugh. "Well, first, have you got a picture to exchange with me? That'll start the ball rolling."

"I have a few in here," I answered.

"Send one to me via the site email and I'll send one back," she suggested.

"Okay, just a moment," I replied and dashed off to ready the transfer. My own e-mail dinged just seconds after I sent mine. I opened it up to find that she had gorgeous golden-brown skin, big, liquid black eyes, long, permed, raven black hair and a beautiful chest. She was wearing long, dangly earrings, a gorgeous smile and a beautiful deep blue dress that accentuated all of her magnificent curves. I was stunned.

"WOW! You are cute, Whiteboi! Your wife's a lucky girl!" I heard through my speakers.

"Your pic is gorgeous, Virginia," I replied, not knowing what else to say and now blushing furiously at her compliments, again relieved that she could not see the glow encompassing my face.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Oh yes, very much so, Virginia! Wow!" I said with true admiration.

"You're sweet," she smiled. "So, as we were discussing yesterday, you're new at this. Do you have any idea what you're looking for?"

"Apparently I enjoy humiliation," I admitted. "The idea of that big, black cock being so much bigger than I am made me leak!"

She giggled on the other end of the line. "That's natural, Whiteboi. It just means you're ready for the next step," she mentioned, now adopting my nickname permanently. "But, other than that, you really don't have any idea?" she asked. "There's lots of ways to go, and you can mix and match. I'd like to start getting to know you a lot better, Whiteboy," she purred into the speakers.

This shocked me a little bit because that's something I've so rarely heard that it took a minute to percolate. "You would?" I asked with a certain amount of disbelief.

"Yes, I certainly would." she said with conviction. "Now that you've started on your journey, I really want to help you along."

"May I think about it?" I asked, not really understanding what I was doing.

"Of course, Sugar. There's no time limit.," she giggled. "You just let me know what you're comfortable with, okay?"

"Thank you, Virginia!" I beamed, feeling as though a huge weight had been lifted off me. "Well, it's really late again, and I need to catch a few winks. Chat with you tomorrow?"