Journey of the Whiteboi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We tripped around the mall going into all manner of stores and looking at all manner of things. The most memorable was the lingerie shop. The saleslady showed us a myriad different designs and colours in a dizzying array.

"Black's his colour," said Virginia, accidentally letting the cat out of the bag.

"Him?" asked the saleslady with her eyebrows flying up. "You're male?" she whispered as she looked me up and down. "I never would have guessed," she giggled. I blushed red as a tomato.

"Don't worry, Dear. Your secret's safe with me!" she giggled.

We ended up buying some black stockings, a black garter belt with red accents and a matching bra. This should be enough to start you," smiled Virginia as she again paid, and we exited back into the mall.

"Hey!" she smiled. "I think you would look great with earrings. How would you like to get your ears pierced?" she asked.

In an instant, I had my answer. "Yes!" I smiled. "Thank you! She took me by the arm and led me off to the esthetics booth. Twenty minutes later, I was the proud bearer of two training studs, one in each ear and a pair of cute, black cat ears that looked adorable in my hair. We purchased them and I wore them out of the shop.

When we exited the aestheticians, it was about lunchtime. Let's go get some lunch. We trooped off to the food fair, arm in arm to eat. We selected a Chinese fast-food place and got in line.

Suddenly a young man with glasses, button-down shirt and slacks that were slightly too short get up from his seat and walked toward me. "I was just sitting there, and I noticed how beautiful you are. What's your sign?" he asked.

I started giggling and just couldn't stop. Virginia joined in and together we crushed this poor white boi's fragile ego. He turned, walked back to his seat, collected his things and disappeared from view with both of us still giggling and laughing. "What was that all about?" I asked, thoroughly bewildered.

"You know, he was trying to hit on you, right?" Virginia smiled.

"Really? That was a thoroughly pathetic attempt, then! Maybe we should give him your number!" I joked and we both giggled. "Even I could make a better attempt than that!" We got our food and proceeded to find a table for two.

We sat down and were preparing to eat when I felt a presence beside me. I looked up to see a tall, white gentleman standing beside me in brown sweater and tan slacks with matching sport coat smiling down at me. "Hi!" he said brightly. "I'm Jack." He put out a huge paw to shake.

"Hello," I smiled, feeling quite vulnerable. "I'm Whiteboi," I responded as I put my tiny hand in his and glanced over at Virginia. She sat there stone faced trying not to laugh at me in my predicament.

I was just walking' in and saw you sitting here. Give me your phone and I'll give you my number," he said politely. I fished in my clutch and handed him my phone. Next thing I knew, he'd taken off running. "He's got my phone!" I screamed.

He only got a few more steps before one of the big, black security guards appeared out of nowhere and made an open field tackle worthy of an NFL highlight reel. He grabbed my phone from 'Jack's' hands as two other identically dressed security guards appeared to take care of the perpetrator..

The original security guard approached our table looking directly at me and smiling. "Here you go little lady," he smiled.

"Thank you, Sir," I said shyly. My heart was beating so loudly, I felt he could hear it. But I sat there, basking in the attention.

"I'm sorry that happened to you and gave you a fright like that. Would you like to come back to my office and fill out a report?"

I looked at Virginia, who gave an almost imperceptible nod. "Thank you... I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"I'm Kayan," he responded, extending an arm to shake.

"I'm Virginia and this is Whiteboi," she said. "Pleased to meet you," I smiled. Virginia was now just sitting back and watching the action unfold with a huge smile. "What can I do to repay you? I asked.

"Come back to my office and we'll work it out," he smiled. We stood up, collected our belongings, and followed him through the mall and the mazelike collection of tunnels behind the shops until we came to his office. He unlocked the door and admitted us, closing the aperture behind us.

"Down on your knees and apologize for your white inferiority!" Virginia commanded as soon as the door was closed.

I sank to my knees and looked up into his black eyes. "I apologize for my white inferiority, Sir. Forgive me?" I begged.

"You're gonna beg for forgiveness properly, white bitch!" he chuckled as he undid his belt and zipper then dropped his pants and undergarments flopping out his, beautiful, big, black cock. He roared with laughter when my eyes widened to dinner plate size. "Like the nine-inch python, do you?" as he began to fist it in front of my face. "Open your fuckin' mouth, Whiteboi!"

I glanced over at Virginia, who was studying the scene with great intent with her camera out. She gave a slight nod and my bottom jaw dropped. Virginia had fucked my mouth many times training but never with a member that was so big.

He laughed as he palmed my head and guided my mouth over toward his giant member. "Never seen one that big, have you Whiteboi?" he asked with an edge in his voice.

"No Sir," I said as I tried to back away. His and Virginia's hands stopped me.

"Don't worry, Sweetie. You'll like it better than you do when we do," whispered Virginia into my ear. "I promise."

Her words relaxed me, and I looked up into his eyes grinning down at me. "Open up," he growled.

I opened my mouth wide just to accept the enormous head on his pecker. I felt Virginia's hands on the back of my head helping me. This was the fist time I'd ever had a live man's penis in my mouth, and I loved it. I began performing for him, sucking, and licking while his huge hands palmed my skull and guided to me to exactly what he wanted. He brushed the back of my throat, and I did as I'd been taught until his pelvis met my lips and I had all of him in my mouth and throat.

"Oh, that's so hot!" giggled Virginia as she stood back and took shots of the event.

While he was suing my mouth and cutting off my breathing in my throat, he looked at Virginia. "I wanna fuck him," he said.

"Oh yeah!" said Virginia! "Do what you want!"

He lifted my head, and my body had no choice but to follow. He turned me around, bent me over the desk and flipped up my skirt. "You got a real cute ass," he complimented as he swept my thing aside. He didn't even seem to notice my chaste package.

"Thank you, Sir," I said meekly as I realized that I was just a little cock sleeve to him.

I felt his thick fingers rolling, pinching, and examining my flesh. "Make a bull a good little sissy someday, Whiteboi," he commented.

"Thank you, Sir," I responded.

Virginia poured lube into the crack of my ass and began to massage it into my relaxing hole while she kissed this Black King. "He's new, go easy Big Fella," she giggled.

He began to feed the tip of his cock into my still tight hole. He was patient and for such a big man, quite gentle. He worked his cock in little by little to being with until the gentle pop happened, and I groaned like a whore.

"Like that, do you white boi?" he grinned.

"Yes Sir," I breathed as my heart pounded in my chest. He pressed more in with his hands on my hips, holding me down. I glanced over to see Virginia settling into a chair with her hand beneath her skirt and glazed eyes, watching the action in front of her.

Virginia stood back and watched with unmitigated interest, taking pictures as he pushes his nine-inch black mamba up my little white ass. "Oh, that is so hot!" she kept repeating.

He made himself at home inside my hot little hole and began to pound away. I was completely lost in the world the sensations wove. Only the crashing of his cock inside me and the sensations created meant anything to me as my clit bounced in it's cage in front of me, leaking all over the floor.

He looked at Virginia as he pounded in and out of my squirming, white ass. He smiled at her and said, "I know you want a ride, doncha Honey?" he asked.

Virginia smiled and got as close to giddy as she ever got. After watching the two of you for a while, you'd have to be dead not to. "Oh, yes! Watching your huge dick disappearing into his white little ass has got me quite heated!" she said as she quickly stripped down and handed me the camera.

He pulled out of my ass and pushed me out of the way while he sat down and prepared to receive her. She sat down and inserted the tip of his wonderful cock inside her love hole. She was soaking wet from the self love she had been giving herself. She crawled up, planted herself on his magnificent prick then began to bounce up and down on him in a reverse cowgirl ride. I was mesmerized by what I saw through the viewfinder. "Don't worry, Whiteboi. Soon, you'll be tasting a real man's cum!" she giggled. She rode him for a few minutes more before gazing at me with a deranged look in her eyes. "Lick my cunt!" she huffed.

I flickered my tongue over her clitty and down her sweet, pink slot to where her love tunnel was full of big, black, majestic cock. I licked them both and tasted the little droplets of her juice as he welled it up from deep inside her. Her hands came down to palm my head, ensuring my tongue went precisely where she wanted it. I was in heaven.

With both of us working her sweet little cunt over, it wasn't long before she began screaming and moaning, exploding in multiple orgasms. Her body jerked to and fro as each successive wave of orgasms washed over her.

I watched as his balls began to jerk and his cock pulsated right in front of me. I knew instantly that he was cumming. I sat mesmerized by the display thrilled to the idea of what was to happen next. She pulled her pussy off his noble cock then sat beside him, spread her legs apart and looked at me. "Clean me up!" she ordered in s low, sultry voice as she leaned back across the desk. As I approached, she raised a hand to sweep it to the back of my head and anxiously pulled my head in to see her gleaming white creampie. Pressure on my head brought my lips closer and closer to her pink and perfect snatch dripping with cream. I had never tasted anyone else's cum but my own, so it was new territory when I stretched out my tongue and tasted the elixir within. She moaned and quivered as I went about my task.

"Got this white boi well trained", he smiled.as he was dressing and watching me work on Virginia's puckered pussy.

"Had him for a while. It's graduation day for him!" she giggled as she pulled on my hair harder so I could lick every delicious drop out of her muff. She came twice more as I plied my trade. "Love what you can do with your tongue," she wailed.

I finished what I was doing, looked up and licked my lips to make sure and we reassembled ourselves. "Have you forgotten something, Whiteboi?" she asked with an edge in her face. I looked down at the mess I'd made on the floor. I looked at her as she gazed back with unforgiving eyes. "Yes, Goddess," I said as I began to sink to my knees. Kayan stood back mystified. She put her foot to the back of my neck and pushed. "Lick!" she commanded. I lapped up ever drop of my cum from the floor in front of their amused glances.

"That was great!" he said with a huge smile. "Like to do this again sometime when we have more time!"

I was elated when Virginia reached into her purse and withdrew a card. I found that I really did want to see this big, black king again! "Here you go, Kayan!" she smiled. Gimme a call sometime!" she giggled.

"Definitely!" he said kissing first her then me on the cheek then escorting us back out into the mall. We bade Kayan goodbye then headed out toward the car. My asshole was tingling and twitching while I was giggling and laughing as we walked, feeling very girly after what had just happened. Virginia looked down and smiled at my enthusiasm. I had most definitely taken a leap.

When we got home, I got undressed again and put my new clothes away with my ass still reacting to the fucking it had received. "You've been blacked!" bubbled Virginia. "How do you feel?"

I grinned as my asshole twitched again, sending glorious sensation through me. "Once you've been blacked, you never go back," I beamed. She stood and laughed heartily at my comment.

She pulled out the fat stack of pictures she had taken during out tryst. "You look amazing being taken by a black man!" she bubbled while thumbing through the pics she took after we got home "See? Look at this one of you sucking him off! The contrast of black on white is startling!" Look at this one with his cock in your ass. So hot!" I knew these pictures were destined for her black on white gallery.

I made our dinner that night: green salad, fried chicken, gravy and biscuits. We sat, ate, and discussed the encounter. "What did it feel like being taken like that?" she asked.

"It was different than when you do it, Goddess. His manly hands on my hips made me melt," I admitted.

After I'd cleaned up from dinner, she made our evening hot chocolate, which I was enjoying more and more, although I didn't really know why. Afterwards, she led me over to the piano where I joyfully played for her.

"You were just awesome today! I can't stop thinking about it!" she beamed. "For that you deserve a treat!" She picked up my leash and led me to bed placed me on my back, released me from my cage and blew my little clitty, letting my weak, watery, white cum dribble into her mouth. She immediately snowballed me and watched with amusement in her eyes as I swallowed the mass. She re-caged my clitty with the efficiency of someone who had performed the service many times before. Then, she took my left arm, extended my vine, and added a solid leaf. I beamed at the accomplishment.

"Okay, on your knees Whiteboi," she commanded. I was now conditioned to doing what I was told and complied immediately. She took out a square of chocolate and looked down on me. "If ever there was a day you earned this, it's today," she said with glowing eyes as she placed the treat in my mouth. She stroked my face and smiled as the chocolate melted.

"Okay, Honey. Put my harness on," she said softly as she stood up, preparing to receive.

"I crawled over and retrieved the device. I put the cock in my mouth and crawled back over to her, much to her delight. I could attach this thing to her in my sleep and come up good. Soon, I had it fixed right where she wanted it. Her hands cradled my cranium again, directing me to suck her dildo. My lips slipped over the top of her black cock as she looked down at me. "Your blue eyes peering over the top like that is so hot!" she remarked as she pushed the head and the full eight inches down my willing and wet throat.

This didn't last long until she was overheating. "Assume the position, Whiteboi!" she demanded with frenzy in her voice. She genuinely liked fucking me. I hopped up quickly. She put the mirror between my legs, greased me up and had soon pressed her cock into my stretching and forgiving ass. I whimpered and moaned before her like the little bitch I knew I was and absorbed the hammering she was giving me.

"You like that," she stated s she grabbed my arms, fully making me her whore and hammering harder. The prostate massage had excited me incredibly and my clit began to leak through the cage again. "That's it, Whiteboi. Cum for me! Cum hard!" Suddenly my cage began to twitch violently up and down as white stripes of cum coated the mirror. "That it," she coached as she touched and massaged my body. She puled out the mirror and held it to my face while she watched me lick up every delicious drop.

"Watching that big, black cock fuck your face and your snow-white ass today was sizzling hot, you know? Your skin is so white and his was so black! What a turn on!" she beamed. As she rammed her dildo in and out of my ass with passion untamed. She fucked me into oblivion that night.

My limp and broken white body lay before her on the bed recovering from the incredible fucking she had just given me. I moaned and quivered as my body relived the experience. Removing her own harness, she climbed into bed with me and placed the helmet over my head as usual. Once again, I was immersed in the world of the BNWO where I was a little, whiteboi slut for any black man to use.

Ch. 7 Live Action

A knock came at the door to our abode one day. Goddess Virginia took my leash and led me over. When she opened the door, there was another tall black woman in very sexy, thigh high boots leading another white boi on a leash standing there. He, like me was on all fours as a sign of his acceptance as an animal. "Jada!" said Goddess Virginia to her friend. Come in! I see you brought little Pansey!" she said, indicating the white boi and hugging her friend.

Pansey was a little blue-eyed thing with golden-blond, shoulder length hair wearing a one piece, criss cross, thigh length pinafore dress which was navy blue at the top fading into a royal blue near the hemline with a white, frilly petticoat for volume. A white shirt, white thigh high, knit stockings, navy kitten shoes on her feet rounded out the ensemble. I remember the details because the outfit was so striking.

"Whiteboi, this is Pansey. Pansey, this is Whiteboi," my Goddess introduced.

Goddess Jada was almost at tall as my goddess and dressed in a grey pantsuit with black, nappy weave hair and gorgeous black eyes. Her makeup was flawless, and she looked like an adorable, innocent schoolgirl. I was to quickly find out how wrong I was.

As they were standing there, Goddess Virginia looked down on me on my knees before them. "Apologize to Goddess Jada for your white inferiority, Whiteboi," she commanded.

"I apologize for my white inferiority, Goddess Jada. Please forgive me?" I begged as I looked down at the floor.

"Oh, that's priceless!" Jada laughed. "Do you make him do that every time?" she asked.

"First time meeting anyone I make him apologize to them," Goddess Virginia smiled. Goddess Jada then repeated the event by making Pansey apologizing for his white inferiority to Goddess Virginia. Both women laughed and thought our humiliation was cute.

Our Goddesses sat down, and Pansey and I spent the first part of the encounter serving the ladies coffee and baked goods that I had made while they sat, talked and laughed. My clit twitched in it's cage as I looked over at cute, little Pansey in anticipation of events to come.

"Show Mistress Jada your cute little caged clitty, Whiteboi," ordered Virginia. I lifted the hem of my skirt to show off my caged clit and spade.

"Oh, that is so cute!" Jada commented causing me to blush. "Pansey! Come and show Goddess Virginia what you got!" Pansey obediently hurried over and lifted his hem for Goddess Virginia.

"Greet each other!" giggled Goddess Jada. "Kiss him, Pansey!" He was a few inches taller and heavier than I am, but not much. He looked at me as my head snapped around. I hadn't thought of this eventuality and had cold feet, but I knew we had to go through with it.

He put his slender arms around my shoulders, smiled and kissed me tenderly on the lips. "Nice to meet you, Whiteboi," she said.

"I was swooning slightly when he released. "Oh yea! Great to meet you too," I gasped.

"I think the black spade looks great at Whiteboi's white crotch and I would consider having it inked," Jada offered to Virginia. "Especially above his tiny, white clit," she giggled.

Our cages were removed, and we were encouraged to play with each other for our Goddesses. He moved over to me and grabbed my clit, stretching it out after being caged for so long. I reached between his legs and smilingly did him the same favour. His clit was a little bigger than mine and a slightly darker hue of pink, but still nothing compared to the big black cock I'd already taken.

1...45678...13