Journey of the Whiteboi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned, she was sitting on the bed and waiting for me. "Everything come out all right?" she giggled as I sat down."

"Smooth and flowing!" I grinned.

"Good," she smiled as she reached down and grabbed my encased clit. "How's your little clitty adjusting to captivity?" she asked.

I'd never really thought about it until now, but it felt good, so I said, "Straight, tight and outta sight!" and we both laughed.

"I had such erotic dreams last night and am so horny. Could you help me with that?" she smiled as she spread her gorgeous, golden legs to reveal her sweet snatch.

I dove between her legs tongue first and began licking her glorious pussy, tasting, and licking up to her swollen and sticky little clitty. She moaned as I settled comfortably to a labia lapping good time. Her hands fell to my head to help guide and control me.

I lapped and listened to her unspoken instructions and soon after her legs were quivering and she was groaning in pleasure as her orgasm arrived, exploding onto the scene and taking her with it.

When she had calmed, she looked at me and said, "Get my harness," with a grin. I grabbed the device and the lube, returned to her, and slipped the harness around her waist. "I'm becoming quite proficient at this!" I thought happily.

"To the edge of the bed, ass toward me," she said authoritatively.

I moved quickly to assume her preferred position. I felt her hands gripping my hip and her cock entering me again. I breathed out and pushed back. Her cock slid in and at once she was deep inside me. "You're loosening up," she remarked as she began to pick up speed with her hip action.

"I want you to call me 'Goddess' from now on, okay?" she asked as she continued to plough in and out of me.

"Okay," I huffed as she speared me.

"You say, 'Yes, Goddess.' That's the correct answer to any question from me, okay?" she asked as she worked her excellent action on me.

"Yes, Goddess," I whispered.

"Good," she replied and sat up for extra power in her thrusts.

Reaching around, she took my arms and held them behind my back. I was fully immobilized and helpless to prevent her from do whatever she wanted. I revelled in the feeling of defencelessness before my black Goddess and surrendered to it immediately. I knew I would want more, so much more.

She pounded my boi-twat until my clitty was juicing again. Pulling out and grabbing the mirror between my legs, she again held it to my face, but it took no command this time. I instantly and automatically began liking my white boi spooge from the reflective surface. She giggled in delight. "It's so hot watching you clean up after yourself!" she tittered.

When I was finished, she put the mirror back then turned to me. "Leave us retire to the kitchen. I'm hungry," she decided as she snapped a leash onto my collar. "Down on all fours," she commanded. I complied and looked up at her. "You are just an animal now, Whiteboi," she told me. "This will be your position of travel from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes Goddess," I responded, thought I was still a little bewildered.

"Good." she said as she led me to the kitchen on all fours to continue my training. Naked cooking is not a good idea, so she handed me an apron. "Put this on," she ordered as she handed me an apron. "Don't need to mark up the beautiful, white, little body unnecessarily," she smiled.

She sat at the table, and we talked as I prepared porterhouse steaks with baked potatoes and peas for our supper. She wiped her mouth when she was done. "You're a pretty good cook, Whiteboi!" she winked and complimented as I cleared off the table and began to rinse the plates.

"I'm thinking we should have called you something like Kiki?" she grinned.

"Yes Goddess," I answered promptly. "What does that mean?"

She smiled. "It means 'cunt' in Philippino!" she exclaimed and burst out laughing. "My little Kiki!!" she said and laughed some more.

While things were quiet and I was busy rinsing the dinner dished to put them in the dishwasher, she stole off to the bedroom to retrieve and article to surprise me.

I was very surprised indeed when her dark hands crept around my white hips, and I felt the cool sensation of lube being applied to my ass crack and hole. Her other hand found it's way under my chin, jerking it upwards and exposing my throat to her before I felt her dildo knocking at my back door.

"Kinky!" I remarked. "It takes 'doing the dishes' to a whole new level" and we both laughed. From then on, 'doing the dishes' became our favorite euphemism for sex.

Time and effort had worked their magic on my overtight body. She fit the head of her cock inside fairly easily and began a slow penetration into my interior. She pulled back harder on my chin, arching my back and penetrating me to her fullest before slowly sliding back.

"Apologize to me for your white inferiority, Whiteboi," she demanded suddenly and imperiously as she cycled in and out of my love hole.

By this time, I had lost track of everything except the way her cock was making me feel. "I'm sorry and I apologize for my white inferiority, Goddess!" I blubbered. I would have said or agreed to anything just to make sure she didn't stop.

She had a hand like a vice on my hip and the other under my chin as she pumped furiously in and out while noises of pleasure and lust eked out of my mouth. "That's it, Whiteboi," she whispered. "Just relax and enjoy!" She felt the total submission to her in my body and reveled in the sensation.

Precum and cum began to fountain out of my cage as my little clit began to pump and squirt vibrating inside it's cage. She fucked me harder and faster until I had finished leaking all over the floor.

"Gonna have to clean that up," remarked Virginia with a smile. I began to cast around for cleaning equipment when she caught my leash. She jerked it hard. And caught me up. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"I was looking for a mop and bucket or something?" I said.

She laughed as she reeled me in and pushed me to my knees. "The same way you clean your mirror!" she giggled as she gabbed me by the back of the neck and forced me to my knees.

I looked at the cum laden floor and balked. She took her foot, put it on the back of my neck and pushed my nose to the floor. I began to lick. "That is so hot, Whiteboi!" she giggled triumphantly in a lust laden tone. "Eat up!"

She stood over me and watched as I cleaned up every drop from the floor with my tongue with avid interest. She loved humiliating her white bois at this stage of the game. She looked down at her black boot against my white skin knowing she had conquered me.

I licked my own cum off the floor with her boot on my neck feeling vanquished. She had conquered me so now I was hers to do with as she would. I lavished in the feeling my new position was giving me as I worked.

I sat up and she examined my work, then nodded her head. She took her harness off and pulled aside the leotard she wore, exposing her pussy for my tongue. My grin went from ear to ear as I dove into her gorgeous muff. "She certainly is horny!" I thought as I licked sweet pussy juice from her and liberally coating her cunt in the liquid. Flickering my tongue over her swollen and spiky clitty caused her breath to stutter and her hands to come down to control my face to ensure she wrung every ounce of pleasure out of it that she could. Moments later, I felt the quivering in her legs that were the harbinger of her orgasm. I smiled to myself and redoubled my efforts and within a few minutes, she was screaming and squealing in her glorious orgasm.

I sat back while she panted and regained her senses. "You do that way too well to be gay, Whiteboi. I think you're bisexual and just didn't know it," she giggled. Then she began to rise from the chair. "Come on," she said and lead me back to the bedroom on the leash and still on all fours.

"Fix my harness," she said in a deep throaty tone. Instantly, I knew shat she wanted to do, and my body thrilled to the idea. I quickly fetched the device and the lube I knew we'd need and returned to kneel and present the items to her. She stood up and wordlessly handed me the harness. Without being ordered, I knew exactly what to do. Moments later, I was tightening the final buckle, securing her cock at her waist.

Palming the back of my head, she encouraged me to accept the head of her cock between my lips and into my warm, wet mouth. "That's right! Make sure you soak the whole thing down," she coached. "That's natural lubricant. You look so good with a black cock passing between your lips."

She fucked my mouth and brushed the back of my throat. The first few times, I gagged and choked but, with some direction from her, I soon got the hang of it. Before long she had it down my throat and my nose pressed up against her waist. That is too hot!" she remarked as she withdrew. "Okay, up on the bed on all fours with your ass facing me," she commanded.

I felt the cooling lube seeping into the crack of my ass but no longer jumped. I was accustoming to her applying it. I heard her slathering up her cock and her hands on my hips. She slid the mirror between my legs and gently pressed and my asshole parted to greet her cock. Steadily she applied pressure and was soon deep inside my cooing body. "See?" Entering you is getting easier, isn't it?" she asked as she began to step up her tempo.

"Yes, Goddess," I huffed as she had her wicked way with me. Soon I was squealing and moaning like the little tramp I was becoming. She sat behind me and smiled.

She pounded me harder and faster, bringing cum to the mirror again. She brought it to my face, and I did my duty, licking the mirror clean under her amuse gaze. "Your Goddess is pleased with your progress, Whiteboi. Be on your knees here," she ordered. I complied with her instruction. "Open up," she smiled. She then dropped a square of exquisite chocolate on my tongue. I savoured the delicate and silky flavour running down my throat. "Thank you, Goddess," I intoned subordinately and smiled up at her.

"I would love for you to play for me again," she said in a low voice one evening. "Would you do that for me?" she asked sweetly.

"Of course, my Goddess," I smiled. "Anything for you." She took my leash and led me out to the piano. I began to play a song I knew, and she began to sing the lyrics. I was enthused and kept playing. I thought it was beautiful. "Do you know any others?" I asked wearing an ear to ear snike

"Play something, and I'll sing if I know it," she related. I thought this sounded reasonable, so my next selection was an old one by Meatloaf, Two Outta Three Ain't Bad. I began softly and gently, hoping that she knew it when her wonderful voice burst through again. I sang with her, then played a myriad of other songs well into the night. By the time we were finished, I was ready to call a studio and start recording. "We should record!" I exclaimed.

"Slow down there, Tiger. Let's have some hot chocolate, sleep and think about this, okay?" she smiled. "But I do love the way you play!" I thought about how my wife had reacted to the few musical creations I'd made for her and contrasted them with Virginia. Virginia appreciated my talent.

"Yes, Goddess," I responded. I was getting further and further away from my old life with each passing day.

A few days later, she lay be on my back on the bed. "Comfy?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, Goddess," I agreed.

She pulled out two glass bells and placed one over each of my tits. Then she took up two vacuum hoses extending from a small piece of machinery. "What's this, Goddess?"

This is to help your breasts start developing," she replied, "You are gonna look so sweet and innocent with a nice set of tits!" I grinned and she continued about her task. She turned it on for a few minutes and I felt the pull on my chest. "It's working already!" she giggled. To my amazement, it appeared as though I had small, compact tits on my chest. She repeated this procedure with me once per day, everyday.

"Curious, I thought it would take longer for them to develop," I though as I peered down at my tiny tits growing in.

A little while after that and taking my hand, she said, "Come with me." She led me the door at the end of the hall and opened it. She led me inside the room and up to a machine. "Put your chest up on this pad, Whiteboi, with your legs out here," she bade, patting an upholstered piece. I did as I'd been told. Then, the feeling of lube was upon me again. I wasn't sure about what was going to happen, but I thought I was going to love it. I felt a dildo squeeze into my tight ass, and I thought she was fucking me. I looked and she was siting beside me, looking intently at my ass. She switched it on, and the cock began rhythmically plunging in and out of me. I groaned and put my head down, surrendering to the feeling once again. I moaned and groaned like a bitch in heat as the machine took hold of me.

"This is a fucking machine," she stated. "We'll use it to condition and tenderize your tight little asshole with, okay?

"Yes Goddess," I whispered as the cock inside me began to take me away into a moaning, cumming little mess.

She disconnected me from the machine, which I would become very familiar with over time and led me back to the bedroom.

"Watching and listening to you in that machine made me really hot, Whiteboi!" she admitted. You know the drill. Up on the bed at the edge on all fours, ass pointed at me," she commanded.

Again, I felt her hands touching my as and the tingly feeling I got when I was about to be fucked. She was moving very slowly and carefully as she slid her cock into my accepting little ass. I felt that this one was bigger, but I accepted. When her hips ouched my ass, she gripped and began to lunge in and out, destroying my asshole and stretching the ring.

Once she had stretched me out, she began to pound in and out, harder, and harder. He put her leg up on the bed to fully dominate her little, sissy slut, soon to be whore. I moaned and squealed like the little tart I was and always had been.

I creamed under her sexual assault and all over the ever-present mirror. She withdrew and left me gasping for air for a moment before presenting me with the mirror which I dutifully cleaned. The next thing I knew, my head was being lifted and turned, then deposited into her hot, wet pussy. My tongue automatically flicked out and began slurping away at her juicy goodness.

Virginia taught me a lot of different skills, was all ready with tips and suggestions from drink mixing to makeup to lingerie advice. We both knew that black was my colour right away, and she taught me to work with it. She helped me learn to walk in heels, to which there is a real trick. It took a few days to fully capture that lesson, not to mention a few bumps and bruises.

I enjoyed trying on lingerie and looking at the fit in the mirror. One day while I was engaging in this hobby, she strolled in. "You look great in that, Whiteboi!" she remarked lasciviously.

"Do you like it?" I said stretching out a little and basking in her compliment.

Oh, yeah!" she growled. "Makes me want to do the dishes!" she giggled.

She strolled up behind me with her harness already attached, grabbed me by the back of the neck. and simply bent me over it, admiring the look of the silk and lace undergarment against my white skin. Grasping my hip with the ither hand, she pressed her cock slowly inside me. The now familiar rhythms were starting all over again with the silky-smooth underwear riding against my skin. She grabbed my hair and pulled to arch my back as I thrilled to her motions then pushed her prong home deep in my ass as I moaned in delight.

She gripped my hip and started to move, causing me to dance in front of her. I looked up and saw both of us in the mirror and the sight of me being pegged for the first time. Her tall, beautiful, chocolate black body towering over and controlling my white, weak, and bent form taking it from her, as nature intended. I thrilled to the image it burned into my mind. Soon after I was leaking cum out of my cage again. She scooped it up in her fingers and deposited it into my mouth. I sucked it off her fingers.

"What do you say?" she asked.

"Thank you, Goddess," I answered with a smile.

I was on the machine almost every day now and taking bigger and bigger cocks into my rectal cavity. I consider what it would be like to be claimed by a big, beautiful black man who would perhaps make me his sissy. Thoughts like that always produced more juice which. Of course, I was made to lick off the mirror when we were done. I thought about how all this made me feel and began to suspect that I was substantially gayer than straight now. 

Ch. 6 Graduation Day

As I was serving breakfast one morning, she glanced up at me. "Today, I want to take you down to the mall and do some shopping. You need to stop living in my closet and begin to develop your own wardrobe. It'll be a girls day out!" she giggled.

"That sounds fantastic, Goddess! Thank you!" I bubbled and giggled. I was now really looking forward to this trip. She took my leash and led me into the bedroom to get dressed. She chose a light, yellow sundress that looked great with my collar with a blue thong, light, knit thigh high stockings, some cute, white kitten shoes for comfort. A white, spaghetti strapped pocketbook rounded the outfit out.

"You look great!" she smiled. "Get in the chair, lets make you up," she commanded. The last thing she did was to style my hair. "Your hair 's so nice to work with and it's getting longer! It's looking good!" she commented as she finished. Virginia really did have an eye for esthetics and hair. I'd trust my scalp to her any day.

She drove us down to the mall in the brilliant sunshine of the day. I got out and heard a wolf whistle from across the parking lot, but I didn't think much of it. The impression was not lost on Virginia, who smiled and stocked this little tid bit away for later.

We were walking along and spied a place displaying dresses. I was interested in seeing some more like the one that I had on. So, arm in arm we trooped in the open entrance.

"Hi girls!" smiled one of the salespeople. "How can we help you today?" she asked as she made her way over to us.

"Well, what do you want Whiteboi?" Virginia asked and the saleswoman turned her attention to me. "We're here shopping for him," Virginia explained with a smile. She was playing with the saleslady's head.

The saleslady stuttered in her attitude for a moment before asking me, "Do you know what you're looking for?" rather uninterestedly.

I was understandably bewildered by the selection and colours. After all, I'd only been doing this a few weeks with a limited selection. "I'm not really sure," I said.

The saleslady looked crestfallen and was turning to walk away when the sight of a wad of cash that Virginia was showing from her purse. "You're paid on commission, right? I think it would be well worth your time to help him," she said with a smile.

"Yes, Ma'am!" responded the saleslady, her interest in the project suddenly renewed. Over the next hour or so, many different outfits were presented to me. Virginia sat as judge in a comfortable chair having a tea. Some of the outfits were uglier than sin, and she downvoted them. Others were more suitable. A little black dress made that list. I could tell by the liquid black look in Virginia's eyes that the outfit turned her on.

We chose four outfits from this store. Virginia paid for them, and we strolled out carrying two bags full of garments.

"Bye girls. Come again!" the saleslady called after us.

As we wandered around, I noticed that I was turning the heads of many men walking about. We watched one poor white boi run smack into a pole looking at me, causing both my Goddess and I to giggle.

1...34567...13