Journey to becoming a Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
My initial submission to a black Dom (PART I).
3.4k words
4.42
16.4k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCING MYSELF (PART I)

Looking back, I can't believe how much my life has changed late in life. This is a true story....

I was a lucky girl most of my life. My name is Dee-Dee. Although I was not an only child, my siblings were much older and my parents treated me as an only child. I adored my daddy. He was in the military, had a very authoritative voice but treated me firmly and with warmth; like a princess.

I loved Daddy with all my heart.

Often, we would sit together when watching TV. I was spoiled, and was given all the privileges such as the nicest clothes, ballet lessons, music lessons, and finishing school lessons to be a proper lady.

All the girls wanted to be my friend, and all the boys wanted to date me. To say the least, I was the most popular girl in school. I was flirty and loved to tease but I was very very picky as to who I spent my time with. Life was wonderful. I was told I was absolutely gorgeous, although I was very petite (I maxed out at 5' tall).

Growing up, guys were always asking me out. I started dating early, and had a date with a boy almost every week. However, I never put out, which resulted in a never ending number of guys that dropped me. I guess they were all hoping to get lucky and lost interest when I said no. They all wanted sex, and I just never saw the need to do that. Good girls don't have sex, right? At least in the 60s that's how it was and with all the boyfriends I had, why debase myself.

As a teen, I was a debutante and came out to society when I was 16; a virgin of course and extremely classy. My daddy was with me and made me feel special. A few years ago, Daddy died and I miss him so much.

In college I was very popular. I was told I smile with my eyes. I was always happy, successful at everything I did, and always had many girlfriends and boyfriends. But I was a princess, a good girl and still didn't put out. I never needed to!

Eventually I became a local singer and loved the attention I received. Guys came out to hear me sing just to see me. I showed a little leg, but never too much. Just enough to tease (wink wink).

After college, I met an older guy (Barry) that I adored and we married. We occasionally had sex, but frankly I saw no need to have sex, as I was a princess and he was my knight in shining armor. Besides I wasn't all that interested in sex.

We were married for 20+ years and once in a while I had sex with Barry, but I just wasn't into it and had no idea what an orgasm was.

I didn't want children because that meant that the attention I received would be shared. I wanted 100% attention to me. After all, I'm a princess!

Oh; and one thing I never ever did was give a guy a blow job. My god, how gross is that? My friends that wanted to stay a virgin gave blow jobs, but I never ever did. That's just nasty.

MY SEDUCTION (PART II)

On our 25th anniversary, Barry suggested we meet at a bar, and we would pretend to be strangers and he would hit on me like a James Bond. I would pretend to be excited and we would go to the hotel room and have sex. I felt obligated to please him on our anniversary.

Barry told me to dress very sexy, and asked that I wear nylon stockings with a garter belt. Barry said it turned him on.

Well, I haven't worn those since my modelling days in college but still had some stored away. I decided to dress slutty for Barry; after all, he's dedicated his life to making me happy and has pleased me very much.

So, I primped myself, wearing full makeup, a nice necklace, a mid-thigh length dress that buttoned up front. I even glammed it up a bit wearing a push up bra, thong panty, garter belt and black seamed stockings along with 4-inch heels.

I thought I looked classy, although a little slutty underneath. Not bad for a 50 year-old lady.

I walked into the bar Barry picked out, and was surprised that it was a bit of a dive. There were some black people there. Now, I have nothing against black people, but being of my status and class I've had no interaction with them in any way, and the type of places I sang at never had black people in the audience.

However, since the George Floyd incident, I started verbally supporting black-lives-matter on social media, although I didn't actually do anything. I guess I'm what they call 'WOKE'. But still I felt that black people were oppressed and we should help them.

So, I decided I could mingle a little with the common folk. What harm could there be after all.

Not knowing if Barry was at the bar or not, I walked in with my head high, and walked like the model that I used to be; like walking on a tight rope, swishing my buns side to side, one leg in front of the other. I saw the looks I was getting and enjoyed the attention.

I sat down at the bar with my back arched, chest out, and crossed my legs. I realized that during my dramatic walk that the bottom button on my dress became undone and a little of my stocking tops was showing while sitting. But, I thought Barry might get off on that and didn't re-button.

Sitting at the bar, a guy sat next to me. I assumed it was Barry, but teasing him, I didn't look over at him. In a booming voice he said "hey barkeep, I'm buying this lady a drink... bring her a scotch."

I was mortified as it wasn't Barry. Without even looking, I said "no thanks." The booming voice said "so you don't accept drinks from black men?" I was at a loss, and looking at him, he was huge. At least 6'5" and maybe 300 lbs., all muscle and a handsome black man.

I stammered that him being black wasn't an issue, you're just not my husband. He said "good, barkeep bring my lady a scotch."

I relinquished and meekly said "OK." Shit!

Thinking to myself - where the hell was Barry; HELP!

With the drink, I turned my body toward the black man, and sheepishly said "thank you" and sipped the scotch to show my appreciation.

He said "heh honey, now you're being a good girl." There was something about his voice tone that was re-assuring, warm, yet authoritative and made me tingly. Just like my daddy's voice. I giggled a little thinking that he called me a good girl at my age.

He started talking to me, telling me that I was a fine looking girl and enjoyed looking at how I dressed for him. While he was talking, he was rubbing his massive hand slowly but firmly up and down my legs starting around my knees. This massaging made me tingly, but was wrong as he shouldn't be touching me.

I grabbed his arm and tried to stop him, but he was way too powerful. I felt over powered as he just kept massaging my leg with my hand on his arm.

I chugged down the drink so I could leave, but he ordered me another one. I looked for Barry, but didn't see him. The black man spoke sternly at me and said "look at me when I'm talking to you honey; it's insulting you looking around while I'm talking."

I apologized and told him I meant no dis-respect, but as I tried to talk, I stammered as I was extremely turned on by the massaging. I started breathing heavily and my body was stiffening from the massaging. I tried to stop him again, but to no avail. As I was sipping on the second scotch and feeling a little woozy, I realized his hand was almost touching my pussy.

Leaning into me he whispered "love those silky stockings you're wearing for me; they feel nice and silky-smooth." I tried to tell him that I didn't wear them for him, but all I could get out was "ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh."

I started leaning forward hanging on to his huge arm as my body was weakening. His thumb knuckle started bumping against my clit sending shivers through my body. My body was shaking, and I had feelings I hadn't had. I knew I should stop him, but I couldn't. He was just too powerful and I was too weak with desire.

Looking down, I realized another button had undone and now my stocking tops and garter belt were showing clearly. I felt so slutty, but couldn't do anything.

The black guy (Jerome) smiled as he was obviously very pleased with my display. He kept mentioning how nicely I dressed for him. I kept trying to say I didn't dress for him, but just couldn't get the words out. It was kind of sensuous how he was saying this and calling me his honey.

I was so weak and numb, yet had this tingling feeling all through my body. As Jerome moved his hand up, he started caressing my clit with his thumb, his middle finger sliding under my thong panty, he started rubbing the inside top of my vagina (my Gspot).

I knew I should clamp my legs shut to stop his caressing, but instead my legs parted, almost like inviting him in. What in the world was I doing! I thought.

With Jerome rubbing my clit and g-spot I started seeing stars and fireworks, as my body exploded and I fell forward. WAS THIS AN ORGASM?

I fell forward into Jerome clutching his shoulders as my body was spasming. I had no control, as he kept caressing my pussy. Without thought I started kissing the man passionately, my tongue caressing the inside of his mouth, my hands clinging tightly to his huge shoulders.

My GOD! What am I doing... stop it you dummy! But I was like a hungry animal, I couldn't help myself and needed more.

After what seemed an eternity, Jerome pushed me away and told me that I had enough fun. Leaning back, I was almost undressed, my white panty showing clearly against my black dress. Clearly, my garter belt and stockings were visible to everyone.

But I didn't care, I was still orgasming and my body still shuddering. My breathing was so heavy, I was heaving, gasping for breath.

People at the bar were snickering and laughing. I was so humiliated and embarrassed. I wanted to crawl under a table.

Jerome told me to follow him, and without thinking, I said "YES" Crap! Why did I say that, I thought to myself.

All I know is this man had total control over me mentally. I felt like I had to do as told. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the back of the bar where there was a back room.

I kept thinking: "where the hell is Barry!"

I could barely walk, tripping in my high-heels, I clutched Jerome's arm for dear life as I didn't want to fall. My dress was unbuttoned from the waist down by now and as I walked behind him. Guys were cat calling and smacking my ass as I walked by. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

This only happened to slutty girls; not princesses like me! I never should have agreed to come to a bar dressed slutty. What an idiot I was.

As Jerome walked to the back room that had a pool table, he ordered everyone to leave. I was clinging to his arm, as I could feel my knees buckling in anticipation as to what was going to happen. I was terrified. Was he going to screw me?

Next, I tried to tell Jerome that I'm a married woman, but nothing came out of my mouth. Jerome, then turned around, put his arms around me, and kissed my deeply. I was in heaven... my body numb, totally compliant with whatever he wanted.

He then lifted me off my feet, and lifted me onto the pool table. Pushing me back so I was laying, my pussy at the edge of the table, he pulled my panty down to my ankles. I tried to protest, but the only sound coming out my mouth was "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh" as he rubbed my clit.

I thought for sure someone would call the police as Jerome was clearly screwing me, but no.

He stepped between my legs, hoisted my legs onto his massive shoulders and pulled out his cock. I couldn't see it, but as soon as he entered me I could feel it was wide and huge. Oh god, a black man was going to screw me and tear my pussy apart. What would I tell Barry!

Jerome thrust his big cock in me and I shouted "Nnnnnnnnnnng" instead of NO.

He then withdrew is cock and then in a gentle but firm voice he asked me "Do you want my cock in you honey?" I was trying to say no, but all I could get out was "nnnnng."

He then started caressing my clit and G spot, and asked me again. I was squirming frantically and I shouted, "OH GOD YES, OH PLEASE!" He rubbed his dick against my clit and again and said in a firm but gentle voice "tell me again honey... do you want me to fuck you?"

I was going insane with anticipation, my feet and legs kicking frantically and I started begging "oh god Jerome, yes, yes, yes please fuck me, please fuck meeeeeeeeeee." I couldn't believe myself. I was like a starving homeless person begging for food.

Well with me now begging, he thrust his cock in my swollen and dripping pussy and like a jack hammer, he screwed my brains out. I was going insane, my eyes went crossed, screaming on the top of my lungs "ahhhhhhhhh" in a high pitched scream.

Never in my entire life have I enjoyed sex so much!

There apparently was an audience as I heard people shouting "FUCK her; FUCK her; FUCK her." Faster and faster Daddy pounded my slutty pussy. My body was bouncing back and forth with each thrust.

He pushed forward as my knees were almost touching the table on either side of my head. My dress was wide open, and Jerome started kissing me as he fucked me. Oh my god, I couldn't believe the amount of cum he shot into me. It was warm, and filled my pussy hole completely.

I can't even guess how may orgasms I had, and maybe it was just one long orgasm. All I know is after Jerome withdrew his cock, my body kept spasming and I couldn't get up.

I didn't realize one of Jerome's friends was filming which is why he wanted me to tell him to fuck me. That way I couldn't go to the police I guess and claim rape.

After a while, Jerome told me I was making of spectacle of myself, and I needed to get up. I was a complete mess. Makeup smeared, my dress wide open. I couldn't move. I was stunned to say the least.

Jerome pulled me up and I clung to him for dear life. He told me to compose myself and clean up. I went to the bathroom, completely humiliated. Girls in the bathroom were snickering and muttering things like white slut whore.

I fixed myself up as best as I could and re-buttoned my dress. But I realized my purse with makeup was still at the bar. Oh my god, someone could rob me. I walked back with as much dignity as I could muster while everyone was snickering at me. Fortunately, my purse was still there. Thank God!

I went back to the bathroom, fixed myself up. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror I was so ashamed, yet I had that feeling in my vagina that I need more; much more.

When I walked back to the bar, Barry was there. I was pissed, but at the same time incredibly horny. I sat next to him, and he tried to sweet talk me, but I just grabbed his tie, and said "screw me; screw me hard; screw me now Barry!"

With that, Barry put his arm around me and led me to the elevator completely shocked. Immediately, I yanked my panty down, opened Barry's pants and pulled out his cock. I jumped up (he's 6' tall) and Barry inserted his cock in my wide open pussy. I could tell he was completely shocked, but totally turned on as well.

I immediately wrapped my legs around Barry in a bear hug, and with us kissing, he pushed me against the elevator back wall and starting pounding with his cock. Thrusting faster and faster just like Jerome, Barry fucked me hard.

We both came about the same time with both of us screaming in each others mouth. We finished just in time as the door went 'ding'.

I held my dress together and with my panty on the floor, we both ran out. The lady getting on the elevator said "miss..." but stopped in shock realizing the item on the floor was my panty.

We got to the door of the room, and before we could get in, Barry plastered me against the door, kissing me passionately and biting my neck. My legs wrapped around him again, Somehow Barry managed to undo the lock, and we both fell into the room with the door shutting behind us.

Barry then ripped my dress open, put my legs over his shoulders (just like Jerome) and started masturbating his cock against my clit. I was so turned on I was screaming "fuck me Barry, fuck me."

Barry finally got hard again and rammed his cock into me, (his now slutty wife) and pounded me repeatedly. The two of us passed out on the floor.

I woke up early in the morning, totally confused by my need for sex. My pussy was throbbing with the need for another orgasm. I've never done this before, but I needed Barry's hard cock in me and needed it now. So I started licking and sucking on his cock.

He finally woke up and grabbing my head, he thrust his cock into my throat. I was appalled, but at the same time, this made me feel good all over. I couldn't believe this. Me, the princess; the good girl, enjoying sucking on a cock.

Barry finally lifted my head off his cock, pushed me on my back, and starting caressing my inside thighs and clit. "Barry!" I said, I don't need to be aroused, just fuck my pussy HARD!"

Well, Barry didn't need any further instruction. He thrust his cock into my throbbing pussy and fucked me in minutes. My body was throbbing and I kept thrusting my hips as his limp cock now was masturbating against my clit. It felt wonderful and I kept thrusting my hips and Barry kept responding till I orgasmed again.

OH MY GOD! I had no idea what I was missing, never having an orgasm. I couldn't get enough.

We passed out again. When we woke up, Barry asked me "what the hell came over you Dee-Dee?"

I had to lie and told him, going to the bar dressed sexy, made me really horny. Waiting for you with all those guys hitting on me made me hornier. It was a plausible story. I always had guys hitting on me at bars and he knew it. I think he kind of enjoyed the attention I got.

We were both exhausted. After going home, I was perplexed. What was that all about? How did I go from a cute princess, to a cum loving slut. All I could think of was Jerome. I even started fingering myself to an orgasm dreaming of Jerome using me as his cum slut.

I couldn't believe this, I've never fingered myself ever. Pondering my change I kept thinking what in the world is going on in my head.

Well at least it's over I thought. I was so glad that I'll never see that black man again. Boy was I wrong.