All Comments on 'Journey to becoming a Slave Pt. 01'

by babygirl4u1966

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect story and you are made for blackmen to enjoy. Some white girls are made to be owned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story honestly doesn’t make much sense. She’s 50 years old, married for 25 years and NEVER had an orgasm??? That’s incredibly bizarre. Was she asexual? Twenty-Five years of no experimentation is unbelievable (and mind numbingly depressing). Going from all of that to having unprotected sex with a stranger?!

Just how stupid is she?

Not only did they plan to meet up in a dive bar but they’re booked into rooms above it, nothing says celebrating your anniversary like staying in a crappy hotel above a dive bar. Now all of a sudden she’s a slut, she must be clutching her pearls at the horror.

Technical bits: I’d say that this is dub con as opposed to “forced”. I’d also suggest that if you’re intending on making this a DD : LG type of story that you include that in the Tags.

Best of luck luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbabygirl4u1966@babygirl4u1966
Grew up a very classy lady (even was a debutante). However seven years ago, seduced by a very dominant black military guy who is now my owner. I'm his obedient slave and perform all sorts of perverse sex acts at sir's command. My husband is now a cuckold and watches me bein...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES