Journey to becoming a Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
My seduction and training to be a slave.
1.8k words
4.33
20.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after my seduction by a dominant black guy (Jerome), I got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. Being a singer, I never know if someone is calling about a gig, so I answered.

It was Jerome, the dominant guy that seduced me at the bar! I could tell from his booming voice.

"Hey Baby Girl, I need you right now!" I was stunned and asked how he got my number. He laughed and said while I was enjoying being pleasured by him, his pals went through my purse and got my phone number, address, and everything else about me.

I was stunned to say the least, and speechless.

So, he said again "look baby girl, I need your pussy over here right now!" "Get a nice dress on and be at my place in 60 minutes."

I was mortified, I couldn't just run out and meet him, and who was he to tell me what to do.

I said, I couldn't and he said "I'm not asking baby, I want you now!" He gave me his address and gave me 60 minutes to get there.

I was at a loss, why would I go there knowing he was going to fuck me. But that voice! How could I not go.

His authoritative, booming voice didn't give me much choice. I was mesmerized and I immediately put on a nice tight knit dress, garter belt and nylons with heels and rushed to his house.

It was almost like I was hypnotized and seemed to have to do everything Jerome told me to do.

Well, like I said, I grew up in a strictly white neighborhood of wealth and I've never been in a black neighborhood. I just presumed I'd be parking in a driveway.

But Daddy lived in a row home with only street parking. I couldn't find an empty parking space till about 5 houses down.

Oh god, why did I wear such a sexy dress. I got out of the car, flashing the guy walking by.

I quickly got out, wearing my tight knit dress. I didn't have time to put a slip on and the knit dress didn't exactly behave. I walked as quickly as I could in my heels, walking properly as I was taught, one foot over the next, like I was walking on a tightrope.

This causes my buns to swoosh from side to side. Guys were wolf whistling me and telling me to come over.

I was mortified, and felt like a whore. I was so nervous and always looking forward, I didn't notice that my dress hiked up and I was showing my stocking tops to everyone.

I walked up the steps which caused my dress to hike up further.

I was so nervous my knees were shaking!

Knocking on the door, Daddy yelled "your late bitch!"

I was 5 minutes late. Geez, give me a break I thought.

Talking to myself - I killed myself getting here in 60 minutes.

Daddy opened the door, took one look at me and said "you look like a whore." Now pull down your dress. Looking down, my dress had hiked up past my stocking tops showing my garter belt. God, I must have looked like a complete slut.

I pulled my dress down as Jerome pulled me in like a disobedient little girl.

Inside, Jerome put his huge arms around me, told me I'm his baby girl, kissing my on my forehead, and cheeks and then his tongue in my mouth. I felt that rush of warmth all over and melted into his body.

He told me how I made him happy, but he can't forgive me for being late and I need to be punished.

I tried to protest but he said "now, now baby girl, you'll learn from your mistake." I understood and felt ashamed that I disappointed him.

He let me go and told me to get down on my hands and knees. It didn't take much effort, my knees were already weak with anticipation. I dropped down.

He walked over to a chair across the room, and told me to crawl to him. I couldn't believe this. I've never been treated like this in my life. But being at his house, I was afraid and I crawled slowly to Jerome.

At his feet, he told me to take off his shoes and massage his feet. I gladly did this and he showed his appreciation by patting me on the head.

I don't know why, but all I could think about was pleasing Jerome making him happy; being obedient.

He asked me if I was ready for my punishment. I was terrified, but I really didn't have a choice and meekly said "yes Daddy." He smiled and told me to get up and lay across his knees.

I didn't know what he was up to, but I did as told without thinking. Laying across Daddy's knees he grabbed my buns and massaged them till my pussy was against his knee. It felt nice both my buns being massaged and my clit rubbing against his knees.

I started to rub myself against his knee when Daddy yelled "knock that off you cunt!" "Did I give you permission to pleasure yourself?" I meekly said "no."

He then slid my dress up to my waist, pulled down my panty to my knees, then WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He started spanking me.

I couldn't believe he was spanking a grown woman. I haven't been spanked since I was a child. With each hard and firm spank, my clit rubbed against Jerome's knee. Oh god, I hated the pain, but loved the pleasure.

Jerome kept spanking me WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! I was stunned, I started squirming as my pussy started giving me that feeling. That weird buzz that made my body go stiff. I was squirming with my feet as Daddy kept whacking me over and over, and then... it hit like a bomb and I had another orgasm.

I tried holding it in and the sound coming out of my mouth was "Nnnnnnnng Nnnnnng" as my body got stiff as I orgasmed hard.

After a while I went limp. With that, Daddy pushed me off his knee. I was like a lump, humiliated beyond belief and orgasming. What is wrong with me I thought perplexed. No one has ever owned my like this, and why was I loving it.

Daddy then told me that obviously being spanked was my pleasure and now I needed to make him happy.

He pulled down his pants, and stood over me. Then he said "OK bitch, suck on my cock now!" I was mortified, it was huge. Kneeling in front of Daddy, I licked it, but he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock in my mouth. "Ok bitch now start sucking."

With that, I had no choice, I tried sucking, but he was so big. His cock was growing in my mouth, and then he pushed further and further, his cock gagging me.

Then he pushed firmly and slowly, pushing his cock down my throat. I was terrified. I tried pulling my head back but he was way too strong for me. I've never done this before, how could I breath.

But I started breathing through my nose, as Daddy started using my mouth as a pussy. Holding the back of my head steady, Daddy kept thrusting slowly in and out of my throat. Oddly, the feeling starting to give me pleasure as Daddy kept saying "oh yea baby, please your Daddy."

I was happy, I was giving Daddy pleasure. That was my job after all, to make Daddy happy. I was really hoping Daddy would pleasure my pussy, but I understood that I was being punished. With that he started thrusting faster and faster, shooting his cum down my throat.

Daddy withdrew his cock, then told me to lick all the cum off his cock. Again mortified... I've never licked cum; yuck. Gross!

But lick his cock I did, and to my surprise it grew again.

I licked his cock like a melting ice cream cone slurping and sucking.

Daddy told me to stop being a greedy bitch. He then picked me up like a rag doll with one hand, placed me on a table, and began screwing me. Oh my GOD, I was in heaven. Daddy, pleasuring his cum-slut.

OH MY GOD, did I just call myself a cum slut! What is happening to me.

Daddy started pumping his cock in and out. My feet and legs kicking wildly. I was begging Daddy "please fuck your cum slut whore". "Please Daddy, I'll do anything!"

He thrusted faster and harder causing me pain and pleasure at once.

I was in such a state of orgasm, I was seeing stars again and thought I'd pass out when Jerome shot his load in me, over and over and over.

I felt so warm and good all over. Jerome, pulled me towards him holding me against his massive body. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders digging in with my nails.

Still inside my slutty pussy, I was in heaven. I didn't want this moment to ever end. But just as quickly as it started, Daddy told me that I was dismissed and need to go now.

I was shocked. He just fucked me and now wants me to leave? No cuddling, no kissing, no nothing. I was upset. Getting up, Jerome grabbed my hair, and said "look bitch, you gave me the pleasure I needed. Now leave."

I apologized, fixed myself up and left. Daddy gave me a smack on my buns as I was leaving, giving me a little thrill.

Walking down the steps and to my car, all I could think about was the feeling Jerome gave me. That warm feeling that made me tingle all over.

Totally forgetting again my dress hiking up as I walked, old men were wolf whistling again and woman yelling "slut whore", I quick stepped it to my car and got in.... giving that guy a peak up my dress again.

I always looked down on girls like me; giving the milk away for free. Now I'm one of those girls. I was completely exhausted, embarrassed and humiliated.

After going home, I immediately sat on the sofa, had a drink, and started fantasizing about Jerome, how he treated me, how he made me feel. I was fingering myself and getting pretty darned near another orgasm when Barry walked in.

SHIT! I forgot to change my clothes.

Barry took one look at me wearing my short dress and nylons and asked what the hell am I doing dressed like that. I couldn't tell him the truth so I lied and told him I was horny thinking of our bar tryst and was hoping this outfit would get him in the mood.

Well, it worked all right. Barry virtually molested me, and I didn't mind; I was so horny, fantasizing about Jerome while Barry screwed me silly. We both fell asleep for a long time after he used me.

I couldn't help wondering what was in store for me next...