Journey to becoming a Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
My submission to a Black Dominant man, becoming his slave.
952 words
4.16
12k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of the next few months, Daddy contacted me about once a week, having me pleasure him. He also instructed me to let his adult sons use me for practice. I was hesitant as they were much younger than me; but considering they were well over 18 and I didn't really have a choice, I agreed to assist them as they were both hot guys with large cocks.

The guys experimented with me, fingering me, asking me where my g-spot was, playing with my clit, practicing orgasm denial, screwing me, etc. I had my orgasms, and they learned to be wonderful dominant lovers. Here I was over 50 and these college boys were ordering me around, telling me what to do. I was their obedient sex slave. Daddy watched sometimes and petted me on the head when I did good.

One day, Daddy contacted me in the morning (he never did that before) and instructed me to get an enema.

What the hell!?

I did that once when I was sick and hated it. Daddy told me not to question him and do as I was told.

I agreed of course. I flushed out my butt with the enema. Daddy told me to meet him in the afternoon.

I came, wearing a short skirt as usual. Daddy had me undress in front of his sons and himself, and then had me smoke some weed while sitting on his knees.

He said that I needed to relax and boy was I relaxed.

He then carried me to the bedroom where he laid at the edge of the bed. Standing me up, he instructed me to get him hard and insert his cock in my pussy hole. I did as was told although I was a bit woozy.

It was a strange position, with Daddy laying and I had to stand to get his cock in me. I started to pump my body up and down feeling woozy and high when I felt one of the boys part my legs and stick his fingers in my butt hole using something greasy like Vaseline. I couldn't help but laugh a little. What was he going to do with my butt hole. I was so loose from the weed, I didn't really care. His fingers going deeper and deeper in my butthole.

I felt like pooping, but had nothing in me.

I relaxed and let him play with me, when I could feel his cock entering my butt! Holy Shit!!

WHAT? Why would he do that?

He started pumping his dick into my butt hole slowly, going deeper and deeper with each push. Pushing beyond my sphincter, I gave way. My body was like a rag doll, as my Daddy and his son pounded away at my holes... harder and harder; faster and faster! I could feel both dicks in me seeming to touch each other inside me.

I was in such a state of ecstasy that I couldn't scream, I was like in a huge nonstop orgasm, gasping for breath as both pounded away at my little body. It didn't last long, maybe a few minutes and both squirted their seed in me. I passed out on Daddy as his son withdrew his cock.

With Daddy's cock still in me I was in a daze, unable to move. Then I felt the cock again in my butt hole. Turning around, it was the other son.

OMG, I can't take any more, but Daddy held me down firmly.

Again, he started pounding my tiny petite body, bouncing like a rag doll, Daddy started pounding again as well. I was gasping for breath as the orgasm was so intense. My toes curled and cramped and I virtually ripped out the hairs of Daddy's chest, as the intensity of the orgasm was more than I could handle.

Afterwards Daddy tossed me off his body and I just laid there crumpled up making some non-sensical sound out of my mouth as my vagina kept spasming. I was in pain, I was in bliss, I was a slut. Yes.... I now admit it...I'm a slut.

Daddy, told me I was dismissed. He had to help me get dressed, walked me to my car and told me how proud he was that I pleasured him and his sons so well. He gave me a long kiss and told me I was his special little girl. I felt tingly again just like when I was a little girl with daddy.

At home, I was completely spent, unable to do much of anything. But Barry came home and seeing me he became very amorous. I really didn't have any energy and said to Barry "please just use me any way you want; I'll be your obedient little slave." I can't believe I just said that, but I was so wasted I could barely think.

Barry undressed me, carried me to the bedroom, and inserted his cock in my mouth and started to fuck my mouth. I was totally relaxed as his cock easily went down my throat. I just laid there as he was excited, never having mouth fucked me before.

He was slamming his balls and body hard into my face, his cock rubbing my throat in and out, he finally came down into my throat. Instinctively because of my training, when Barry withdrew his cock and fell over, I licked and sucked his cock dry.... It was my duty as his slut to do so.

Barry was very happy and told me I was a good little girl. I felt tingly again. I loved being told what a good little girl I was. I never wanted to grow up!