Journey to Bi - Beginning Pt. 01

Story Info
How I became bi and learned to love it.
1.8k words
4.32
17.5k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we first got married we were full of hope and expectations for the future. Sex was great and happened so often that I thought this was never going to end. Then life came at me in a rush. Work, bills, kids, one thing after another. Time for sex becomes less and less. She's tired, I'm tired. Too many things to do on the weekend. I have a busy day tomorrow and I need to get some sleep.

An old man told me when I was first married to get a jar and during the first two years put in a matchstick. After that, every time I had sex to remove a matchstick. He laughed and said I would never get the jar emptied. He was right.

When she reached her fifties, menopause started. I know it was rough. The changes, the hot flashes, the irritability, and mood changes. How she'd lash out for what seemed like no real reason. I was the usual target, but sometimes the kids would be the recipient. Good thing for them they were grown and did not have to live in the same house.

Eventually, that came to an end. It was like the calm after a storm. But the result was her desire for sex. It was completely gone. Over and done with. I tried to talk to her, expressing my need for a physical connection. I needed some human contact still. When I suggested counseling or medical help I was shot down. She'd get upset sometimes, get mad other times, or just get quiet and leave the room.

I was crushed. Naturally, I got mad and I began to be less caring toward her. If she asked me a question my reply would be short and to the point. For a while I hoped that the situation would change, that she would 'get over' this and we'd go back to the way it was. It didn't change and only became worse. She moved into the spare bedroom and began decorating it to suit herself. I was left in the master bedroom. When she suggested that we change it I refused. I think it's because it represents the way our sex life was before it all ended. While she has moved on from the sexual relationship by decorating her bedroom.

Married life didn't get any better. She retired and got in the habit of staying up late, sometimes until 3 or 4 in the morning. Then she'd sleep until 3 or 4, sometimes until 5 in the afternoon. I have always preferred to get up early and enjoy the day. It became so that I'd only see her for four or five hours a day before I went to bed. That bothered me in the beginning, but soon I began to enjoy the time I had before she got up. It gave me some quiet time to do things I enjoyed.

I began to get on some adult sites that had chatrooms with webcams. I would go into the rooms and sometimes chat, other times I'd just watch. All that did was remind me of not getting sex at home and no chance of getting it from anywhere else.

Then one day I went into the area where the men were. Watching the guys pull out and play with their cocks got me excited. I was embarrassed with myself for getting an erection watching. After a few visits to the rooms, I started pulling out my cock also and enjoyed the feeling of guys watching me.

Becoming a regular visitor I started making friends with some of the guys and we would cam together regularly. These sessions would end up with both of us cumming on cam.

One day the wife left the house to go to the store. I jumped at the chance to get online. I had just gotten my cock out with a guy when the door to the room opened and in she came. I jumped up quickly and pulled up my pants. I x'ed out of the site as fast as I could. She couldn't see the screen so she didn't know who I was showing.

"So you're exposing yourself online now?"

"I guess I am."

"You're letting other women see you naked. Are they naked too?"

"Look I'm sorry. But it's not like you're giving me any attention. What am I supposed to do?"

She was silent for a moment. I went on trying to come up with some reason and excuse for what I was doing. I know I was trying to put the fault on her. I made the promise I wouldn't do it again. I know she wasn't really buying it but she didn't see the good in getting into an argument.

I didn't completely stop after that, but it got to the point where masturbating on cam wasn't really satisfying my need for a physical connection. I had to look elsewhere.

That's when I found Craigslist. I read through the ads. Some were interesting, some were scary. Most wasn't what I was wanting at that time. What I wanted was to meet someone and exchange hand jobs. That was the extent of what I was looking for at that time. Not really finding what I wanted I posted an ad myself. It stated I was looking for someone interested in meeting and getting just a hand job. It could be mutual but not required.

I had a few replies, most weren't exactly what I wanted, or they weren't available at the time I would be. After a couple of days, a guy responded, and we setup a time and place to meet. From that point till the time to meet I was a bundle of nerves. What am I doing? What if he's some kind of a freak and robs or kills me? All these thoughts and more were going through my head.

The day came and I couldn't do it. I couldn't go meet the guy. It was just too much for me to actually go through with it. I'm sure the guy was mad or disappointed. Then again he may have not shown up either. I didn't hear from him so I don't know.

Any replies I got after that I just deleted them without reading. I removed the ad and regretted placing it in the first place.

After a month of soul searching I was back on Craig's List again reading the ads. It wasn't long before I placed another ad. The same subject, written a little differently in case the guy I stood up saw it. Again a few days later after a few replies I received one that I thought would be ok. I replied and this time I took more time to find out something about the guy.

He worked for the Post Office. He was married. He rode a motorcycle. A few more details we exchanged and we agreed on the place and time. I was determined to go through with it this time.

We met at a small park. I arrived early. If he didn't show up I wasn't going to be disappointed. I was a jerk last time, I wasn't going to blame someone else for being the same.

Just a little past the meeting time he drove in on his motorcycle. I had gotten out of the car earlier and was sitting on a small bench near my car. He pulled up beside my car and dismounted the bike. We said 'hi' to each other and he sat down beside me. We talked about nothing at first, just small talk about the weather, riding his motorcycle, avoiding the reason we were there.

Eventually, I changed the subject.

"So you're interested in getting a hand job?"

He took a beat and replied he was. I asked if he had ever done something like this before and he said it was his first time. I confessed it was my first time also, but I was really wanting to do this with somebody. I suggested that we take a walk down the greenway and find a private spot.

We found a wooded spot next to the small creek that ran along the greenway. It was fairly secluded but I was nervous and I was imagining that there were people who could see through the thicket even though I knew they couldn't.

I could tell he was nervous also. We stood looking at each other wondering what to do first. I wasn't sure if I should unzip him or let him do it.

"Go ahead and take it out," I said. And with that he unzipped his pants and let out his cock. It was small and limp. It was cut and had a nice head. I took a hold of his cock. It was like it there was a current running through me. I couldn't believe I was actually holding another man's cock. I was thrilled. He seemed to like the way I was touching him because he seemed to relax a bit.

I fondled his cock and it began to lengthen and grow bigger. It didn't take him long to get hard. Erect he was about six inches long and average girth. I moved to his right side so I could get my right hand around his cock and stroke him. I was stroking him in a slow rhythm, not too hard of a grip and not too soft. I figured I'd jack him the way I liked to do myself.

It seemed to be what he wanted because he was starting to get into it. He arched his back so that his hips moved up and forward. I put my left hand on his back and moved a little more behind him. I began stroking him faster. My grip tighten slightly.

He let out a low moan, I took that as a signal that his orgasm was building.

"Yes," he said in a low tone.

He groaned and moaned a few times and then grunted as his cock began to pump out cum. The sight of seeing his cock pour out cum was mesmerizing. I just stared as his cock jerk in my hand and with each jerk a bit of sperm came out and fell to the ground.

As his orgasm subsided he became very sensitive to my touching and he pulled his hips back trying to get out of my hand. I let go of his cock. I was grinning large. It was fantastic.

He was spent I could tell. He put his cock away and zipped up his pants.

"Do you want me to do you?" he asked.

I could tell from the tone that he really wasn't keen on the idea. He looked relieved when I declined.

We left the wooded spot and walked back to the parking lot. He got on his bike and I got in the car giving him a short wave.

Driving back home I was smiling all the way. It was a really great and exciting experience. I kept thinking about how much I wanted to do that again.

End of part 1