Journey to Bi - Beginning Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of the journey.
2.6k words
4.46
8.2k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Here I was, pushing into my late 50's. Caught in a sexless marriage, still desiring a sex but not ever going to get it from the wife again. I always had a curiosity with sex. From the first time I looked at a naked woman in a Playboy magazine to now I wanted to explore my sexual nature. As a teenager I had participated in circle jerks with other boys of my age. I never considered touching any of their cocks, it was too gay and I didn't want to be labeled as queer. All those passing years later and I had finally jerked a guy off and really enjoyed it.

After the episode of jacking the fellow in the woods. I went back to watching porn, going to the chatrooms to watch and jack off with other guys, and occasionally checking out Craigslist to see what interesting ads were being posted.

Some were interesting, some were beyond my comfort zone. I took some time to think about what I was doing and exactly what I wanted. Since sex with the wife was completely over I contemplated what I wanted and how would I get it.

I came up with something that I really wanted and that was a friend that I could be comfortable with and one who wanted to spend time with me. I imagined a guy that I could hang with and do things beyond letting me play with his cock. I created the scene where we would jack each other off and just be so happy doing it. Great, I thought, now how do I make it so?

I thought about all my hobbies and things I like doing. Which of these activities would allow me to get away from the house with a valid excuse and wouldn't look odd if someone I knew saw us. It wouldn't be stamp collecting so it had to be disc golf. Playing disc golf would give us the freedom to be together, we'd get a chance to know each other, we'd get some exercise, and if it all worked we could, or at least I could give a hand job.

I placed the ad and waited for all the replies to roll in.

And I waited.

A week went by and I received my first reply. "Do you play disc golf?", I asked. "Not really," was the response. "Sorry," I replied.

A few days later a prospective reply came in. "I have played, but I'm not very good," was his response. I didn't care about his golf skills as long as he was willing.

We past emails back and forth. Gave descriptions of what we looked like and a few personal information like marriage status. Satisfied we planned a golf date for the weekend.

On the day of the game, we met at the course. He was younger than me, light red hair, a short red beard, and slightly chubby, just like the description he had sent. His name was James.

I had spare discs for him and we headed out to play. Once we got into the rhythm of playing he began telling me about an older man he used to play with. How the man liked to make him jack him and do oral on him. He said make, but I think he had a willingness to do it. James told how the older man never jacked him off or performed oral on him. This fascinated me, I had never spoken with another guy that admitted actually sucking another man's cock. I kept asking him questions about what it was like, and how he felt about it.

We played until we were at the 14th basket. It was located next to some woods and I needed to pee. I told James that I needed to go and he said he did also. We slipped into the woods and I unzipped and relieved myself. I didn't try to hide myself, I figured he'd want to see my cock anyway. And sure enough, he watched me pee. It wasn't until I had finished and zipped that he unzipped his pants and took out his cock. It was on the short side. I looked at him and then at his cock. I pointed to his cock and said, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," he said.

I reached over and took the small cock in my hand. I don't know what possessed me but holding his cock I looked at him and said, "Can I?"

"Sure."

I squatted down and took his cock in my mouth. The feel of it in my mouth was something I never imagined. Having never done this before I had no clue about what to do. I put as much of it in my mouth. I could feel it getting harder. It didn't get much longer, a total of about five inches. I tried moving my mouth up and down the shaft. The whole time I'm thinking to myself, "What am I going to do if he cums?" I kept imagining that he was going to suddenly cum and what will I do? I thought, "I guess I'll swallow it."

After a few moments, I let go of his cock and stood up. James tucked and zipped.

We walked out of the woods. Without mentioning what had happened we finished the game, went to our cars, said goodbye, and left.

A couple of days later I got an email from James. Saying he enjoyed meeting and playing. I got the impression he enjoyed all the play that happened. We exchanged more emails. He was naturally funny and I liked conversing with him. He told me more about his wife and kids. How he liked comics and sci-fi. I like both myself. He wrote about his work and what his wife did for work.

My wife would be away from the house on Saturday and I thought that would be a great time to invite him over. We arranged a time for him to come over and what to do if he saw the wife's car in the driveway.

Saturday came and the wife left, a little late, but she was gone. About 20 minutes later he pulled into the driveway. I met him at the door and we went into the living room. This was great I thought. I told him to get comfortable and he dropped the short pants he was wearing. Not what I expected but it did save time about how we were going to get to that point anyway. I followed dropping my sweatpants and taking off my shirt. He did the same. Off came his shoes.

I sat down on the couch and motioned for him to move over to me. James came over and I took him by the hips and directed him in front of me. His cock was at the level of my face and I took his cock in my mouth. I had the same thrill again as I did the first time. The same thoughts ran through my mind, what will I do if he cums? Answer: I'll swallow.

I sucked and worked on his cock as best I could. I had watched a lot of porn, straight porn, and I tried to do it like the ladies do. He was hard. His five inches was rigid. I got it all in my mouth, I was careful to keep from gagging myself. "Breathe through your nose," I reminded myself. Relax the throat. Concentrate. Focus.

He seemed to be enjoying the blow job and I was surprised when he stopped me. He pulled out of my mouth and stepped back. "Stand up," he said.

"Okay." I wondered what he had in mind.

He sat on the couch and took my cock in his mouth. I had only been sucked by one other person and that was the wife. I'm not complaining, but the wife never was that good at doing oral on me. I really appreciated the effort and she would let me cum in her mouth. She only swallowed, probably twice, usually she would take it and head to the bathroom to spit and wash her mouth.

This was different. He knew what he was doing and he seemed to be liking it. I certainly was. My cock was erect and he was all over it. It wasn't going to take me long. I warned him I was about to cum. He moaned an 'Uh hum,' which I took as a continue onward. And that is what I did. I said, "Yes!" and released my sperm in his mouth. He was taking all I was giving. It felt wonderful and I thought it was a pretty good amount.

When the orgasm ended, I pulled back and I watched as he swallowed.

"Was that alright?" I asked.

"Yes it was," he replied.

I was done now. I felt like I should have returned the favor, but the desire was gone. I felt guilty about it. He stood up and started putting on his clothes, I followed suit.

He left and I sat down and did a lot of mental questioning. I had just gotten a blow job by what amounted to a stranger. And not just a stranger, a stranger that was a man. What did this mean? Does that make me gay? I had put a cock in my mouth and enjoyed it. There were thoughts that this is something my family can't ever find out about. What would the wife do? What would she say? I know she wouldn't be happy about it. She wouldn't be happy at all. There's no way she would except this, no way at all.

Monday afternoon I received another email from James. He didn't mention what we had done. We exchanged more emails that week. Two weeks later, the wife was going to be away from the house and I invited him to come over again.

James came in and this time I said, "Let's get comfortable."

We both got naked, standing in the living room. What he did next really surprised me. James came over to me and put his arms around me. He pressed his mouth on mine and began kissing me. I could feel the short hairs of his beard sticking the skin on my face. His lips pressed on mine and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I was stunned at first, but I didn't want to pull away. I closed my eyes and imagined that is was a woman kissing me and not James.

I could feel the warmth of his naked body against mine. It was a new experience that I was enjoying. I had my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. I had been missing the feeling of body next to mine. My cock was erect and pressed against his flesh as he was pressed against me. Our mouths were pressed in an intimate kiss as our hands ran up and down our bodies.

We pulled apart and I picked up a blanket and throw pillow from the couch and spread it on the floor.

"Lay down," I said.

James laid down on the blanket on his back. I knelt beside him and began sucking his cock. James was playing with his nipples as I moved my mouth up and down his dick. I was cupping his balls with one hand as I stroked him with the other.

He was really getting into what I was doing. Or at least I thought he was because he rolled away from me and got up.

"Here, you lay down," James said.

"Sure?" I replied.

"Yeah."

I took his place on the blanket and he began giving me oral. It didn't take me long before I was cumming hard into his mouth.

I lay there drained as James sat beside me. After a few minutes, I forced myself to sit up. James was smiling at me. Now that the desire was satisfied I started putting on my clothes. James did also.

We sat on the couch for a short while then he said he needed to go. He lived a good 45 mins away and he wanted to get home before his wife began to wonder where he was.

We emailed a few times a week to stay in touch. One week his email said he would be free the following Saturday if we wanted to get together. I considered the logistics of the situation and figured I could make that work.

After my wife had stopped working, she had gotten in the routine of staying up to early in the mornings and sleeping until 3 or 4 the next afternoon. She didn't know what I did or went during the time she slept. I figured James could come over while she slept and we could hang out in the backyard. I explained this to James and he was good with the idea. Should she wake up and see us sitting in the backyard I would tell her that he had come over to get some of my golf discs.

James showed up mid-morning and we sat in the chairs in the back of the yard. It was a nice, cool morning. We sat and had a nice conversation. James was telling me about going to the local Comic and Sci-fi Convention. He had a way of telling things he did in a humorous manner.

I have a storage building and I thought it might be good if James and I took a look at it. We went inside and I shut the door. I have a chair in there and I sat down in it and took James by the waistband of his pants and pulled him over. I unbuttoned and unzipped the shorts he had on and pulled them down. He wasn't wearing any underwear.

I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking him like I had been doing before. I put my hands on his hips and he arched his back slightly. I was careful not to scrap his cock with my teeth as I bobbed my head. He liked what I was doing, he let out a little moan. Like he had done all the times before he tried to pull away. I held him in place by tightening my hold on his hips.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

I stopped long enough to say, "Good."

"Are you sure?"

"Mmhum."

He released his cum into my mouth. I felt the thick cum go across my tongue and down my throat. I was elated. I never had experienced anything as erotic as this. It was like a wave of sensations that flowed over me. This was the most satisfying sexual experience I had ever had. I had never had this feeling when I had sex with a woman. It was a marvelous feeling bringing him to orgasm.

I felt his cock pump a few times as I held his dick in my mouth. I released his cock and grinned. I was feeling great. We went back outside and sat around talking. I had to tell him how great it was, and how much I enjoyed giving him oral. I asked if there was anything else I could do for him and he said he wanted to suck me now.

We went back into the shed and he sucked me off.

We spent a little time after that talking and he left to get back home before his wife sent out a search party.

We stayed in touch by email. Then one day I got an email from James asking if I'd be willing to do anal. I wasn't ready for that. I didn't have any desire to do anal. It just didn't appeal to me. That was disappointing to James and at that point, we stopped getting together.