Journey to St. Jeanne Pt. 03

Story Info
Les Trois Soeurs - The Paradise Islands of Naked Women.
3.4k words
4.45
5.4k
3

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

We shared a quick coffee in the morning before work. I knew the time wasn't right to go into everything but I wanted to lay the groundwork.

"I had an interesting offer yesterday."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, not sure what to make of it yet and don't want to jinx it, but could be a good career move."

"That's great babes, what's the offer."

"It's a good one, but look, we'll talk later, I have to rush."

"Sure, no problem. I'm so proud of you Jen. I knew you'd get the recognition you deserve."

"We'll see."

I felt a pang. Terry, the bumbling oaf, for all his kinky sex obsessions really did love me. I knew that. I mean, he was capable of seeing me in so many different ways. He saw the bright, talented designer in me, he saw the kind, loving person in me and he also saw this version of me that turned him on. The girl who loved it when you fucked her in the ass and pissed in her mouth. I just wasn't sure how much of that person was real. And when I reflected I wonder if I went along with the role of Terry's kind, talented, stylish but also kinky anal whore girlfriend just out of habit. I mean, I didn't hate sex with Terry and I was glad that we were still sexually active unlike many long term couples. But then again, Terry enjoyed our sex sessions way more than I did.

Could I imagine life without Terry? Even asking the question somehow lifted my spirits. It didn't terrify me. And there was no doubt about it. If I was to go to St Jeanne, even only for three months, Terry would not be able to come with me. He couldn't even visit. We could meet up on St. Colette maybe, but that was it. Maybe that would be enough of a fig leaf. I didn't want to break up with Terry as such but when I pictured myself as an old woman still kneeling in front of him drinking his piss, my asshole freshly fucked, I shuddered. I tried to imagine a different life with Terry but all I could picture was a series of basement flats, maybe a little terraced house in somewhere cheaper and less fashionable. Years of only anal sex, piss and cum and what? pub visits, holidays, dinner with boring friends. It's not the life I wanted. In the absence of a change, it's the life that awaited me though.

Plenty to ponder on the rainy bus ride to work. The windows steamed up and it was just as well, blotting out the dreary street scenes and grey skies. The longer I thought about it, the surer I was that I would accept Karina's offer. If only for an opportunity to reset my life. To unplug it and plug it back in again. To save me from my ordained fate. What did I have to lose? I would travel to this fantastical place. Live there for a short while. Pop over to St. Colette any time I wanted male company. Maybe Terry would visit, maybe the reset would work on him too and if it didn't well then maybe this was the opportunity. Then, return home or to some other place, batteries recharged and life enhanced by this experience. Imagine the stories I could tell my friends. I would be a fool not to accept. Just how to break it to my beloved boyfriend. That was my task for the day.

Another work day, another series of reminders that the path I once saw for myself here did not exist. My love and passion for my work had blinded me, or perhaps I chose not to see what was going on. I realised that I had been taken for granted. I have always been a people pleaser. This trait runs through so much of my life, even down to my sex life with my boyfriend. I never feel comfortable rocking the boat so I have been too passive as others have piggybacked off my work and my ideas towards career opportunities that haven't fallen to me. I could see this clearly and each instance reaffirmed for me my decision to accept Karina's offer. I didn't want to wait any longer. I emailed Karina and told her I would be delighted to accept her offer. To my surprise she phoned me back almost straight away.

"Jenny, I'm so glad you're going to join our team. I can't wait to meet you. Look, I don't know how you feel about your notice period with your current employer but I have found that Tim is excellent at negotiating a favourable prompt exit."

"Oh, that would be fantastic. To be honest with you, I am dreading notifying my boss, my team. I don't want to leave any bad feelings, but I would be keen to move quickly."

"As would we. Look, let's leave it to Tim. He will put together your employment contract and package. I think you already know the outlines and I hope you find it generous."

"Oh, I am very happy with the package, I have no issues there."

"Fantastic. So, look, we'll see how quickly we can make this happen, but I hope I will see you in person before the end of the month."

This was really happening and no matter how daunting it felt, I felt exhilarated. It was a jump into the unknown but this was exactly what I was crying out for.

"That would be amazing!"

"Great!, Ok, look, I'm going to put you in touch with Roni who works for us. She is a great girl, really resourceful. Think of her as a kind of guide and concierge all rolled into one. She's really good company and you'll enjoy hanging out with her. She can organise anything, she knows everyone and she'll get you a table at the hottest booked-out restaurant. For the moment, I think she's the perfect person to help prepare you for life on Les Trois Soeurs and definitely St. Jeanne in particular."

"Oh, that would be such a great help. I mean, I've read what I can but I'll take all the help I can."

"Wonderful. Look, I'll text you her number and if it's ok I'll forward yours to hers. We'll get you set up with a St. Jeanne number when you get here, Roni can sort that out, but you guys can WhatsApp in the meantime."

"Oh that's just perfect!"

"Great, Look, I can't wait to meet you and I know we will create amazing things together."

"Me too."

We said our goodbyes and I found myself shivering. This felt like a momentous decision but my heart felt lighter than it had ever been. I called Tim and gave him the news. He was reassuringly businesslike and told me not to worry. He explained that he would talk directly to the HR department on my behalf and not to worry, everything would go smoothly for me. I put him in touch with my solicitor to have a look over the employment contract but Tim was confident she would be happy with it. I exhaled and stared into space allowing my eyes to unfocus. I felt a Zen like calm.

The rest of the day was a breeze. I just had to come up with a way to discuss this with Terry. I didn't want to frame this as a break up or a trial separation. As far as he was concerned, this is an amazing opportunity for me. A three month contract, the open-ended nature of which would be left unspoken. I would stress the fact that I was unhappy at my current employer and that this would be a dream job. I would leave open the possibility of trips home which I had no intention of making and trips he could make to visit me on St. Colette about which I felt indifferent. If our relationship was to end, I preferred that it would peter out rather than blow up in a huge hurtful drama.

I got home a little early, cooked up his favourite Rigatoni Carbonara and uncorked a nice Portuguese red. He raised an eyebrow at the trouble I went to but I explained that we were celebrating me accepting a new opportunity. He was genuinely pleased for me which was endearing and even when I got to the part where I explained I would have to relocate for three months, he was still supportive. Terry worked in construction as a site engineer. His entire CV was very location specific. Even before we got to the details of where exactly I would relocate, we both knew that he wouldn't accompany me.

"I'll miss you though."

"I'll miss you too."

And I probably would. No matter the routine of indifference and drudgery that enveloped our relationship, Terry was a good guy and we had shared lots of good times together. There were probably parts of our relationship that I took for granted, that I would miss when he's not there.

"And I'll certainly miss fucking your..."

"Yes Terry, you don't need..."

"...amazing ass."

And there it was, a reminder that there were parts that I definitely wouldn't miss. I topped up his wine and we enjoyed a convivial evening. He had a tendency to gulp quickly and I took the opportunity to make sure he was nicely sozzled when we got to bed so he would fall fast asleep. It had been a pleasant and productive evening and I really did not feel in the mood to conclude my momentous day by Terry pissing in my mouth and buggering me. Instead I relished my triumph and repaired to the shower to bring myself to orgasm in peace, my head filled with thoughts of St. Jeanne's limpid lakes, a wet full breasted blonde goddess emerging from the water beckoning me to join her.

It was lunchtime the next day when Roni got in touch with me. She had the most engaging voice and seemed always on the edge of laughter. For some reason just hearing her voice filled me with joy. I was surprised to detect what sounded like a Spanish accent and asked her as much.

"Yes, I am from Spain originally, Valencia as it turns out. Verónica is what my mother calls me"

She said them like "Balentheea" and "Berroneeka"

"So, how did you end up on St. Jeanne?"

"Oh you know, I was travelling and I spent some time on St. Colette and really took to the place. It's pretty cool, I think you'll like it there too. I did some tour guide stuff, some concierge stuff and I got to meet Karina and some of her team. She was impressed with my work and made me a really good offer to come work for her."

"Oh wow. So you're not from St. Jeanne originally."

"Nope, but I've been here over six years and I think of my self as a Jeannette now. I love it here."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, you'll love it, trust me. We have lots from Outremer here. And St. Jeanne is so welcoming of us. We are all equal here, Native and adopted, we are all proud Jeannettes"

She had a manner that radiated trust. I could see why Karina was drawn to her.

"So, where do we start?"

"Ok, so look, first of all, anything you need, anything at all, doesn't matter what it is, let me know and I'll see if I can sort it for you."

"Thank you so much."

"Not at all. It's my pleasure. And look, you have my number now, feel free to text me with any questions, any thoughts, or even just to say hi or send me a picture of your lovely British Breakfast."

"Haha, I'll spare you that!"

"So, Tim will take care of the contractual stuff at your end and I'll take over the arrangements on Les Soeurs. As soon as we have dates, maybe forward me your passport details and I'll get your flights organised. There will be no problems with your visa but you will have to present yourself in person in the Jeannette consulate on St. Colette to sign the form so we'll book you into our favourite hotel on St. Colette for the first night or two. I'll be there to welcome you to Les Soeurs and I can show you some of our sister island's attractions before we make the trip over to St. Jeanne."

"Oh, I would really appreciate that."

"Now, remember, you're going to be travelling light. You literally won't need to pack."

I hadn't even considered that, but yeah, it made sense. Every time I've travelled before I've had to choose what clothes to bring and that's been like 98% of my luggage. That won't be an issue.

"Oh my God, that's true."

"One of the many things I love about travel here. You just walk on and walk off. Everything you need will be here."

"So, what do you suggest I do about my... things?"

"The advice I often give to anyone coming from outremer is, take the opportunity to unburden yourself. You're not going to be bringing clothes and shoes. Don't bring junk. Look on this as an opportunity to declutter your life."

This sparked something in me. It was like a light going off. What, out of all the things I owned, did I really, truly need?

"Ok, so how does the travel arrangements work?"

"So, we'll probably fly you in through France. Maybe Paris though Marseilles also has a direct flight and both airports have special arrangement for travellers to St. Colette. When we book the flight, St Colette Air, or Air France will send you a regulation disposable sundress and slides to wear on your day of travel. You will be removing these when you enter St. Colette airspace and handing them to the flight attendants. I'd advise not wearing any underwear as it is far more awkward to remove while in your seat."

These arrangements sent a little frisson. It all sounded so daring and exciting. We concluded our chat, promised to check back in soon and I felt like I had just met my new best friend. My heart felt full and light, like I was walking on air. I sped the through the rest of the afternoon in a blur. I couldn't wait to get home and take a full inventory of everything I had in our basement flat. What would I miss if the whole thing burnt to the ground?

It turned out that there was very little I would miss. All of my books and music was now in the ether, consumed digitally from the cloud. I had some cooking utensils, glassware, crockery. Nothing that wouldn't be available on Les Soeurs and probably everything there would be higher quality there anyway. There were a few items of furniture I'd be happy for Terry to keep but everything else in the flat was owned by our landlord. I had a look at my wardrobe, spilled clothes out on to the bed. Easily 75% of what was there I never wore. That went straight into bags for charity. Probably half of my shoes were ready for the bin. I felt this sense of purpose and accomplishment. I decided to streamline my wardrobe only to the items I would see myself eventually wearing upon my return. There were probably two suitcases worth, maybe I could whittle it down to one even including some jewellery and watches I didn't feel like bringing. That was good to know. I wasn't sure how much Terry knew about Les Trois Soeurs and I didn't specifically mention that I would not need clothes while I was on St. Jeanne. Perhaps if I packed the suitcases as my departure approached, he would assume I was bringing them with me and I would be able to extricate myself from the basement flat without drama.

The more I thought about it, the more resolved I was to never return to that flat. I didn't know what awaited me on St. Jeanne, I was going for three months for now. After that, who knows? But one thing I was sure about, whether with Terry or not, if I was to return to London I was definitely not resuming the life path I had made such a conscious decision to disrupt.

Roni and I fell into a pattern of daily texting and she was such a cool girl to know. She sent me pictures of her dog, her garden, her pedicure. She had such an endearing smile. She had deep brown eyes and cafe au lait skin but dyed hair, blue at the moment, with this undercut section on the left side. Her manicure and pedicure always matched her hair. I was pleasantly surprised to see that even in the absence of clothes and shoes, there was still room for individual style on Les Soeurs. She was always naked in her photos I assume but, apart from one of her with some friends at the beach, they were typically cropped closeups. This was not so much because she considered it inappropriate to show her body. Rather, as she explained to me, images of women in any state of dress are taboo on Les Soeurs and fabric etc. must be blurred out at all times. This saved me the faux pas of sending her any inappropriate images. Armed with this etiquette knowledge I only sent her pictures of my hair, face, hands, legs but without any clothing shown.

As my departure date loomed, I brought a suitcase of my best clothes to my Aunt's house for safekeeping. She was thrilled at my new career move and promised to visit me on St. Jeanne as soon as I was settled in. For the last few days I was left with a selection of clothes I could definitely live without. As a little departure gift to Terry, with the best of my lingerie packed away in my Aunt's house, I got rid of all of my remaining underwear. He watched me get dressed one morning, and as I pulled my dress down over me, staring at my pussy, he asked if i was going to put on any knickers so I winked at him and told him I decided to throw them all out. He murmured approval and approached me. We kissed and his hands roved up my thighs, he gently rubbed my pussy, then licked his finger and slid under to my asshole. Even when he's fingering me, he goes past my pussy to my ass. I decide to take matter into my own hands to get this over with quickly and sink to my knees. I fish out his cock and look up to him.

"No time for piss this morning babes."

"Its ok, I'll save it up for later for you."

Great. I had that to look forward to. I drew his cock into my mouth all the way. I gagged a little but the phlegm retched up assisted in lubricating his cock. I knew what to do to bring things to a conclusion. I bob up and and down, deep, like reverse fucking him with my mouth and throat. It elicits moans of approval from him. Bless him. He's so easy to please.

"Oh yes, babes, that's so good."

I ostentatiously rub my pussy and pretend I'm coming with some heavy breathing on his cock and it's enough to bring him over the edge. He fills my mouth and I swallow it all down. It's a pretty big load but thankfully none escapes. As he squeezes the last drop out, I lick it off and he lifts me up. I think it's for a kiss and I lean in but he cuts me short.

"Brush your teeth first, there's a good girl."

Yeah, thanks for the blowjob Jenny, just don't get any of my own semen near my mouth. Well that was a bit of a moodkiller for me but I should have known better. I comply anyway, not least because I didn't want to be greeting the barista for my morning coffee with heavy sperm breath. I don't bother returning for the kiss though. Terry can get stuffed.

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers