Journey to St. Jeanne Pt. 04

Story Info
Les Trois Soeurs - The Paradise Islands of Naked Women.
2.6k words
4.23
4.9k
3

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

Whittling down my possessions to the bare minimum really helped me see how much detritus and clutter I had been carrying around. Memories were special. There were occasional little tokens but I was fortunate in that, just as with my reading and listening, lots of my memories were online now. Who needed a physical photo album packed away in an attic when the images could be recalled instantly wherever you were in the world. I also felt this new sense of liberation. I had been so stuck for so long and I didn't even see it. Stuck in a job which just about gave me the bare minimum of professional satisfaction and slightly less than the bare minimum remuneration. I could say the same about my relationships, my living accommodation and my friends.

Shortly before my departure, we gathered together in a pub near my apartment, Terry and his friends and their partners and it dawned on me that even my closest friends were in some way offshoots of my relationship with Terry. I had allowed friendships of my own, particularly from my hometown and college, to wither on the vine. We still checked in on Facebook every now and then and maybe shared a drink at Christmas but that was about it. Everyone was happy for my promotion and I managed to deflect most queries about the details. I didn't feel ready for a barrage of questions about a weird woman-only island where everyone went round in their birthday suits. For once I was grateful that most of my "friends" were bored by my line of work and were generally incurious about this sort of technology, and the world generally.

I was grateful for Tim's deft negotiations. Leaving work was a breeze, not a wrench. It was bittersweet leaving a place that represented such a formative period of my life and saying goodbye to the friends I had met there. We shared a few drinks on that last Friday afternoon and it was nice to be reminded that there were still some good personal connections. It turned out that my closest colleagues, the ones who didn't see me as a useful stepping stone, the ones who bothered to take me for those drinks were all female. But I still felt at a slight remove from them. We had a relationship based on work and small talk. They probably were curious about St. Jeanne and Jeann-Tech but some sort of implicit restraint prevented them from deeper inquiry.

In fact, over the short interregnum period, the closest personal connection I had was with Roni. I felt that we just got each other and we could chat about anything. Of course, she was very helpful in helping me to understand society and etiquette on Les Soeurs. I was aware of the culture of nudity but she reminded me that it was considered very rude to cover yourself up in anyway. I knew that hair should not ever "drape" the breasts and this led to all sorts of creative hairstyles on the islands but I wasn't familiar with the intricacies of how one would sit. Roni told me that nobody crosses her legs when sitting down. It's just not the done thing. Likewise, any sort of stance where ones hands cover one's pudendum or breasts. She reassured me though. These are just instinctive Outremer habits that are not hard to eliminate and people will always be helpful and understanding. Nobody carried large bags, most women on the islands didn't even carry handbags. Shoes were not illegal on the islands but were rarely seen, most women went barefoot everywhere, even to formal occasions. I felt comfortable talking to her, even about intimate things.

"So, Jenny, you'll have an idea by now that we are quite forthright about matters Outremer people consider intimate and private."

"I'm beginning to get the picture."

"As someone from Outremer, it can take a while to adjust to what often seems like a radical loss of privacy. You know we have no clothes on St. Jeanne but you know we don't have curtains, blinds, any kind of frosted glass. The same is true on the other islands for anywhere women live or stay."

"Really?"

"Most women on Les Soeurs shower outside, for women who live in apartments this will usually be on the balcony. Inside showers will usually be fully glazed to the outside. We celebrate the female form and it is bad luck to hide it in anyway."

I guess this would be another cultural habit I would have to adjust to. I imagined soaping myself up in the full gaze of passersby. I pictured appreciative glances and smiles and somehow the sense of second-hand embarrassment was ameliorated.

"You should also be aware that the culture of not allowing hair to conceal our body is not just about hair draped over breasts. Any kind of body hair is frowned upon, especially pubic hair. Women on Les Soeurs remove all body hair as soon as it grows in and laser treatment is almost universal here."

I had noticed the conspicuous lack of body hair in all the photos I had seen so far, even from the otherwise bushy elsewhere 1970s and 1980s.

"Well, you don't need to worry about me on that account. I had laser treatment done a few years back."

One Christmas a few years back Terry bought me a course of laser treatment as a gift though in truth it was more of a gift for himself. He always preferred me completely bare down there and I had to concede that the laser made more sense than frequent shaving. It ensured I was always stubble free and over time it ended up much cheaper than waxing. It was nice to know that this would end up being of benefit to me in a future adventure I had no possible conception of at the time. It was also a nice irony that this self-interested gift from Terry would, in some small part, contribute to facilitating my entry to St. Jeanne society which represented a step away from him.

"That's great to hear. You see, I just know you're going to love it here. You'll fit right in, I can tell. Maybe hidden behind that Outremer exterior there's a born Jeannette there waiting to come out."

"Oh, I don't know about that!."

"I guess we'll find out."

"I guess we will. One thing I have to ask."

"Sure."

It was the elephant in the room. I had certainly dabbled in sapphic fantasies but I've only ever dated men. I wasn't sure how incompatible that made me on an all woman-island.

"So, I suppose it's about sexuality. Before you moved to St. Jeanne, did you date women?"

"Funny thing is, I didn't. I was like a typical Outremer "straight" girl like you and had a series of boyfriends before I landed on Les Soeurs."

"So how was the adjustment? I mean, I assume you have a full life on St. Jeanne?"

"Hahah, yes, I am not celibate. I'm single now but I do have a romantic life and I do hope that one day I will meet the right girl."

"Girl rather than guy."

She laughed in her appealing way.

"Oh for sure, Oh jeez, I couldn't imagine being with a guy now. No way, no siree Bob! Hard pass!"

I couldn't help joining in with a giggle, her humour was contagious.

"You probably get asked this question all the time though, do you think of yourself as a lesbian now?"

"Haha, so the thing is, it's not like that here. There are no lesbians. There are just women. And yeah, of course, it's a question that comes up all the time but look, you'll see when you get here. It's different here than Outremer, it's different even than St. Colette. There's something magical about St. Jeanne that you just have to experience for yourself. It's a completely different vibe here. It's hard to explain but you will understand it when you're here. Trust me!"

And for some reason, despite the vagueness of her reply, I did trust her and I understood that there were things you could feel and know but not quite describe. Every time I talked to Roni, I felt the whole adventure becoming more real and daunting and yet I felt encouraged. I sensed that whatever challenges and disruptions this new chapter of my life would send my way, I was able to deal with them in a way I might not have felt so equipped hitherto.

Over the remaining days Terry and I continued our normal regime. Get up, work, home, tv, sleep, pub or cinema at weekends. It made me realise that nothing would ever shift Terry out of his settled routine. Not the prospect of me leaving for three months, at the very least, to a beautiful paradise island. Part of it felt to me like the band continuing to play on the deck of the Titanic after the ship had been fatally gored. If he was aware of the iceberg that had recently smashed into our relationship he didn't show any signs if it. He didn't vary anything. Not even the sex. Especially not the sex.

It was the morning before my departure. There was a slim shaft of light illuminating a strip of our basement bedroom, just along my side of the bed. I was dimly aware of it, blinking awake. I had been enjoying a pleasant dream the full recall of which was just out of reach. I was naked in a forest, surrounded by nature including the sounds of the city birds outside my window. I felt this little animal with a wet nose burrowing up to me. Just where I had been sitting. It was quite persistent and a little invasive and then as my surroundings shimmered into view, I understood that it was Terry's fingers, dripping with cold lubricant, exploring my anus in his habitual fashion. I remained in a kind of quasi-slumber as he eased his erect penis into me. Something primal in me made me arch my back and assist him penetrating me deeper.

"Oh yeah."

He murmured a little loudly in my ear. He grabbed my tits in a rather brusque manner but this wasn't in itself unwelcome. As he slowly sodomised me from behind, a position I actually preferred, his hands groped and caressed my body, my breasts, a little nipple tweak and then my pussy. The sensation of his finger between my slit certainly improved my burgeoning arousal. This was not bad. This was ok. It wasn't an awful beginning to lovemaking. He kissed my neck. I felt a pleasant shiver. He gripped me hard for purchase and began to fuck me with more gusto. It was working for me and as he held my pussy firm, his finger slipping against my clitoris and almost into my pussy I could just about see a path to something pleasurable. And then I felt him ease out. He rose up the bed and turned me towards him.

"Ass to mouth baby. I know you love it."

And then his cock was in my mouth. I tasted lube and, honestly, some of the spices from last nights dinner. I don't know where he got the idea that I liked Ass to Mouth. I mean I barely tolerate it. Like is too strong. Love it I don't but he certainly does. I toyed with the idea of bringing him off but part of me felt that the fucking wasn't completely finished and I had in the back of my mind that this would be a capper for me. I was embarking on a journey very soon and who knows where it would take me. Whatever happened I wouldn't see my relationship with Terry the same way, even if this hadn't sunk in for him yet. I sucked him clean and drew him deep down my throat.

"Oh yeah, I like that."

He eases out and lifts me on to all fours. Finally, doggie style. It had been a while. He entered my ass again and it was actually pretty arousing. I felt like a little bitch in heat. If he's going to fuck me in the ass, this was the way to do it. It's getting good and my face is flush. It was almost alarming to me, maybe he would even give me an orgasm? But Terry's gonna Terry and he was too quick to rush through his checklist. He eases out and lifts me from the bed and takes me to the bathroom which means only one thing. My heart sinks but there was no point, this late in the game, in demurring. He doesn't need to place me, I know my role. I get on the floor beside the toilet, sitting back on my heels and open my mouth dutifully.

"Good girl!|"

He pees into my mouth and it's pretty strong. It's morning piss, stored up over night. I'm not a fan but I feel good. This would be the last bladder of urine I intended drinking in quite some time. I swallow it all down enthusiastically and Terry loves it.

"Oh you nasty girl, I love it."

And I am enthusiastic. Not for the reasons Terry assumes. I don't mind sprinting over the finish line. I'm happy to guzzle Terry's pee with a flourish. I can see myself literally getting off the track that led directly to a 70 year old barren, childless Jenny waiting patiently with her mouth open for an even older Terry still boyfriend, probably not even husband, to get his stream of pee going week on week, month on month, year on year. Probably in some old kip around the corner from here on loop for the next few decades. No. I saw myself on a different track to somewhere different, somewhere more sunny, somewhere with a completely different energy.

He lifts me up and bends me over the sink. I don't mind a little more sex but my mind is elsewhere. He broke the mood of arousal I had just started to enjoy and in a way it was fitting. This would be the last time Terry's cock would be in my ass or mouth for some time, maybe ever, and it was useful to have a reminder why that prospect did not exactly fill me with dread. I can't be bothered faking an orgasm. Terry's too turned on to care either way. He slides in and out and he was primed right from the spirited way I drank his rancid urine down that all it takes is a few more strokes.

"Oh yeah, here it is babe, here it is."

He pulls out and in a quick motion I return to my knees and present my mouth for him. He shoves his cock inside and immediately ejaculates. I look up and hold eye contact with him. He caresses my cheek and as his sperm pulses down my throat it's almost a tender moment. Like we both knew that this was a sort of farewell. And then, as per usual, Terry breaks the mood.

"You are such a cum slut Jenny and I love it. I've never known a girl so greedy for sperm as you."

I muffle a "thanks" with his cock still in my mouth. Honestly, what was the point any more? I suck him clean and kiss his penis goodbye as I rise and make a big show of reaching for the toothbrush. I felt a sense of accomplishment. I had pretty much cleared out the desk of my relationship and a new chapter awaited. Terry still in post-orgasm daze remained blissfully unaware which is how he remained while I sent him off to work. I had a look around the apartment. There was nothing here of mine, nothing that mattered anyway. I hadn't bothered getting dressed after my shower and walked around the apartment naked. This was presumably how it would be for me from now on. It felt good. I felt free.

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers