Journey to St. Jeanne Pt. 02

Story Info
Les Trois Soeurs - The Paradise Islands of Naked Women.
3.4k words
4.33
5.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

For some reason the next morning I had a skip in my step. So did Terry and we canoodled in the kitchen before leaving for work. He incorrectly assumed that my mood was down to him expertly buggering me and is probably delighted to have such an amazing cocksucker, piss-drinker, anal whore for a girlfriend. I'm momentarily mortified to consider that he probably describes me in such terms to his friends.

Work takes my mind off everything until I get a call around lunchtime from Tim. Am I still available for the zoom meeting? I felt the same way, I mean, how could it hurt to take the call? I realised that I can't take it at work, and I can't take it at home while Terry was there. St. Jeanne is a few hours behind so we settled on an evening call on Thursday which should coincide with Terry's five aside soccer sessions. I felt a little guilty keeping him in the dark but really, he had no need to know what's going on until I make a decision. I put everything to the back of my head and went through the normal motions of my life and work.

On the day, I got home early to prepare. I wasn't sure what to wear. I was wearing a corduroy button front miniskirt, tight striped t-shirt and doc martens. It wasn't necessarily job interview attire but then It occurs to me that Karina will be nude. Maybe job interview attire wouldn't be appropriate either. I wasn't quite comfortable exposing myself though, not least because Tim would also be on the call. I waited for Terry to leave and I practically rushed him out the door, heart pounding. I got a text from Tim. He said that there's no obligation but that if I want to impress Karina, it might be an idea if I was naked on the call and that I needn't worry, I could arrange for my screen to be only visible to Karina and Tim will only get audio. I fiddled around with the settings and confirmed that this was the case and with minutes to spare decided to take the plunge and got undressed.

My laptop was on the kitchen table and it's only my upper half that was on display. Nonetheless I decided to get in the spirit and took off my skirt, panties and even my docks and socks. I made sure that no clothes were visible in the background and I took a breath and logged in. Karina appeared on screen. She was a stunning brunette with caramel skin. I knew she was 45 but she could have passed for a girl in her twenties with fresh skin and the most endearing dimples. She had large breasts with dark nipples that stood pleasingly prominent but put my own small pinker boobs to shame. Her blue eyes twinkled like the sea I could see in the background, a palm occasionally swaying into view. It put my gloomy bookshelf background to shame.

"Hi Jenny, I'm so glad you could take this meeting and can I just say that I really appreciate the little nod to our traditions. You are a beautiful woman and I'm glad that you are happy to share that with me."

"Thank you so much Ms Munier."

"Oh, you can call me Karina, you'll find that we are not so formal here."

There was a delightful lilt to her accent and I was drawn to her from the off.

"Tim here, Ladies, I just wanted to thank you both for the opportunity to help you guys get together. I think maybe I can duck out for now and you can come back to me if you need anything."

Tim signed out and Karina and I got talking about her company, my career, her exciting plans for the future and I was at once thrilled and yet a little torn. Karina seemed to sense it.

"Look, Jenny, I know you are passionate about this and I know you would be an incredible acquisition for our team but I can also tell that you have misgivings about life on St. Jeanne and that's ok. Its common."

"St Jeanne looks amazing, so beautiful."

"And it is, we think we have paradise right here."

"And I know it is your tradition, but it is hard to get my head around an island with no men at all."

"Would that be such a bad thing?"

"Haha, you know, it is something I have mulled over."

"Look, I'm not going to try and sell you on St Jeanne because I think the beauty and attraction of this place speaks for itself, but I would say that you will definitely be surprised at what it is really like here. On St Jeanne, there isn't a job a woman can't do. There is nothing to hold back any young girl from achieving her dreams. We have a vibrant culture, there is art, music, theatre, we have the finest restaurants and amazing street food."

As she spoke the place came alive for me. I had read the guide books and familiarised myself with the island's traditions. But the way she spoke just made it all seem more vivid.

"It sounds so incredible."

"You will feel free here, I can absolutely guarantee it. And look, if you find yourself missing male company, St. Colette is a lovely place, just a short boat trip away. We have very friendly relations with St. Colette and there is a great short break trade between the two islands. It goes both ways, If you walk down any of the old town streets at night on St. Jeanne you will hear plenty of Coletta accents. And St Colette hosts lots of partying Jeannettes."

"I'll be honest, I feel really excited. This would be a dream job for me."

"And maybe St Jeanne will be a dream home for you?"

"It feels like it would be. I just can't figure out how to square this with my self-identity. I mean, I don't think I'm a lesbian?"

"We don't think in such terms on St. Jeanne. I suppose we are all "lesbian" in your Outremer terms but here it is just normal. On our island it is normal for people to fall in love, to get married, to raise a family just like every other place. What I can say is that many of our visitors are not "lesbian" in your terms. Colettas come to spend time just around women, it's a different environment. Some find romance, some find flings and return to their men and some just come to have a good time, enjoy good company and return. The same is true of our Outremer tourists. What I can say is that everyone who comes here wants to stay."

"I have to say that part of me is intrigued."

"That's good Jenny. Look, here's what I suggest. Take your time to think it over but as with any career move, there is a sort of trial period where employer and employee get to know each other. Come over, stay with us for three months, see how you like working with us, see how you like life on St. Jeanne and Les Trois Soeurs."

"Well, deux de les trois soeurs anyway."

This elicited a laugh from her. If I did take her up on this offer, I had no intention of visiting St. Josephine, not least because I risked being enslaved upon entry.

"Quite! So, look, I'll leave this with you and we'll talk very soon."

It sounded so tempting.

"I am so happy you have got in touch with me."

"I'm also glad to have made your acquaintance. Think things over and we'll talk again in a couple of days. How is that?"

"That's perfect."

"Jenny, you're the girl we want."

"Thanks."

She logged out and I stared at the blank screen for ages. I just zoned out. It was all so overwhelming. And I was torn. I felt that this might be the opportunity of my life. Maybe I needed a change, maybe a new chapter. I was stuck in a rut in so many ways. My job, if I was being really honest with myself, wasn't going anywhere. My friends, you know, I think I had less and less in common with them as the years wore on, and I feared that we hung out together more out of habit than anything else. If I was really honest, I was probably a bit bored of them. And Terry. Terry, Terry, Terry, Oh I don't know. I mean, I loved him, I think I did. We had been through lots of experiences together, formative experiences. We had a built a life together, sort of. Our basement flat wasn't particularly charming but it was ours. Was I really ready to blow this all up? I caught the clock and realised that Terry would be home any minute. I scrambled to put my clothes on, for some reason my shoes first, and I just managed to button my skirt as I heard his key in the door. He bundled in through the door all sweaty as he usually is after his exertions. I kissed him hello and he went through to have a shower.

I took the opportunity to google about Les Trois Soeurs and St. Jeanne in particular. There was a certain mystique about the place. In one way it was very open to the world. It seemed, by all accounts, to be a cosmopolitan liberal sort of place. And yet it was also at a remove. It didn't always sit well with the rest of the world that 49% of the world would not be permitted within its territorial waters. And yet, how could it be otherwise. What would St. Jeanne be if not all-woman? I could see how Jeannettes would defend their way of life, even if that way of life didn't chime with the rest of the world. Luckily for them St. Colette was their conduit to the world. St. Colette respected St. Jeanne's traditions, perhaps because they have their own traditions to defend.

On all three islands, celebration of female beauty stands paramount as a core value. It is taboo for females to wear clothing or anything that covers up the body. This is a rule strictly observed and there are numerous laws and regulations governing this. For example, protective clothing is permitted for jobs which require it but it must be transparent. Socks are permitted only for sporting activity but must not be worn off the field of play. But their traditions are upheld and enforced principality by social convention and tradition. Any Outremer visitor who inadvertently covers herself with a beach towel or hangs a large shopping bag across her body will be gently reminded and assisted by anyone nearby. Yes there are confiscations and destruction of female clothing items at St. Colette airport as invariably travellers will forget but in the main there is no need for strict enforcement of a tradition that is widely observed and cherished.

St. Colette is a popular tourist destination and even though the female nudity tradition doesn't quite tally with Outremer mores, the fact that it is fiercely defended by the island's women tends to ameliorate concerns. There is no native opposition to the tradition, the only voices heard against it tend to be from remote Outremer countries who know little of the island's traditions. Because St. Colette is open the world and St. Jeanne is open to St. Colette, St. Jeanne has a tangential lifeline to the world. This enables it to benefit from trade, tourism, technology and culture but also to retain that distance and mystique. I wasn't quite sure I could get my head around an all-female society but everything else about the place just seemed so enchanting. I flicked through a slideshow of some of the island's sights. Beautiful waterfalls, limpid lakes, forested hillsides and of course, breathtaking beaches. The beautiful old town and stylish modern suburbs with gleaming modern architecture and everywhere, stunning naked women.

I lingered over a cafe scene. At each table, women, chatting, ruminating, writing, laughing. I wanted to be there. All the shades of glistening skin, slim girls, curvy women. Ponytails, buns, crops, side-tails, pigtails, afros. No woman allowed her hair cover her breasts and this resulted in a panoply of creative hairstyles. St Jeanne women and their Coletta sisters were very creative when it came to hair. It seemed to take the place of fashion in Outremer. Here we were obsessed with clothes, there they didn't have any at all. I clicked through the images and it seemed to me that every day life there was like a Vogue photoshoot, only minus the clothes. It was striking, fantastical even. I wished I was brave enough to be like those carefree Jeannettes and the visitors to this strange island but I wasn't sure I was.

Something about my research gave me a nice pleasant buzz though. I felt in a good mood. I imagined the sun on my face, even in this dark basement. A little part of me was aroused. I imagined myself walking carefree through St. Jeanne old town on a warm dusky evening, my bare feet on the cobbles, the hubbub from adjoining bars. No aggression in the air, just positive, optimistic vibes. I was brought back to the world by my darling boyfriend, He approached me from behind in his dressing gown, fresh from the shower. He kissed my neck and it gave me a little shiver. It was not unwelcome. His hands were on me, on my waist, along my hips.

"You smell nice."

I wasn't sure why he would say that, he was the one freshly washed.

"You too."

He dry humped me a little as he kissed my neck again. And then his hands under my skirt. He murmured approval.

"Nice."

Then I remembered that in my rush to get dressed as he came in, I completely forgot to put my panties back on.

"Love it when you go without panties, such a nasty girl. Did you spend the day like that?"

"Yes baby, of course."

I lied, but I knew it would turn him on to think of me going around without any underwear. I used to do that all the time when we were first together. I could feel his erection through the towelling. He kissed my neck again and lifted my skirt up. He got down behind me and parted my butt cheeks and planted a tongue on my asshole. I arched my back for better access and he began to lap and probe with his tongue. It wasn't unpleasant at all and in truth assisted my daydreaming about St. Jeanne. I pictured a cool loft apartment in the warehouse district on St. Jeanne. My date, a fiery redhead dance instructor, took me to her place and I was bent over her expensive kitchen counter as she feasted on my butthole. I moaned and it gave Terry an extra jolt of excitement.

And then he rose. He scooped some butter from the pat on the table and applied it liberally to my ass. I guess we were Last Tangoing in Paris again. I turned my head to him

"Last Tango?"

"You bet baby"

In the moment think I would have preferred First Rhumba on St Jeanne but Last Tango would have to do for now. I don't think he detected that my enthusiasm for what he planned was mild at best. He rubbed the butter into my ass and onto his cock and then he was inside my ass, my pussy ignored as per usual. I actually preferred when he was behind me anyway so if anything it's an improvement on our normal missionary position. He fucks me in his typical manner, holding me tight and managing to penetrate me deeply and throughly without any discomfort. It's pleasant but as always I can't help thinking that it would be immeasurably improved if he made the effort to use my conventional sexual orifice which remained as always unpenetrated. I was turned on though. It's only been a few days since we had sex last so this is frequent for us. We get into something of a rhythm and I do feel my body rearing back into him like she has a mind of her own.

"Oh yeah, that's good. Come on babes. I've got a treat for you"

He lifts and slides me off his glistening cock and places me on the floor on my knees. He holds his buttery cock in front of my face and closes his eyes to concentrate. I know what's coming so I quickly take off my t-shirt, bra and skirt. He'll want me to swallow everything and I probably will but even so, I don't want to take the chance of any spillage. I open my mouth and look up at him. He directs his penis at my mouth and begins to urinate. I swallow the first mouthful, then the next and as he starts filling up the next I suddenly have an epiphany, a sort of out of body experience. Is this really where I saw my life? Sitting back on my heels, naked in a basement as a man pisses into my mouth. I knew then in that moment, that if I let it happen, he and I would be in the same position in 50 years time. We'd be this old couple with no kids, no grandkids and I'd be just like I am now, sitting on my heels on the floor and he'd be pissing into my mouth and I'd be allowing him think it turned me on. Long after he lost his erection and had stopped fucking me, he'd still be able to pee and he'd still want to keep doing this. I swallowed down the next mouthful and for the first time ever it was hard going getting it all down.

All my pleasant buzz had gone by now and I just wanted to bring things to a conclusion so I took his cock in my mouth as it was still peeing.

"Oh, yes, I like that."

I knew if I got him hard enough the pee would stop and I knew that if I made him come he'd be happy to finish up. This was all the motivation I needed and I pulled out all the tricks, slathering and deepthroating. I didn't even mind that his cock was musky fresh from my ass, the butter helped mask the taste. I had a goal I was determined to reach. He was blown away by my enthusiasm.

"Oh baby, you're so turned on right now. I love it."

I decided to sweeten the deal and moaned loudly with his cock in my mouth as my hand was between my legs.

"Oh baby are you coming from my cock in your mouth, ass to mouth, oh man, I can't believe it, you are so hot."

"Uh huh"

It did the trick and his cock pulsed semen into my mouth. I swallowed it all dutifully and in truth gratefully as I had succeeded in finessing an abrupt ending to our sex session without hurting his feelings or creating a bad mood. And in a way, it was better than I didn't come. I would treasure the peace and quiet later when I could bring myself to orgasm, concentrating on myself without having to tend to Terry's fixations. I waited until he was asleep and started touching myself. I mentally swiped through various scenarios that often worked for me. I purposely selected something heterosexual. I was receiving a massage on the beach from a tall dark man. He was handsome and handsy and his fingers found their way into me, front and back. He was careful to pay just as much attention to my pussy as my asshole.

He turned me over and caressed my breasts. I was naked, he was dressed. Outside all the women were naked and the men clothed. I was on St. Colette I realised. I felt this thrum of arousal around me, like a cloud and then when I looked around there were no men left. I looked up at my masseur and he was no longer dressed, he was no longer he. In his place was a beautiful woman. She could have been his sister, only she wasn't. We were now on St. Jeanne and this girl was Jeannette through and through. Her hands were delicate, like mine and her touch was exquisite. It was enough to bring me to ecstasy and I cried out as I came, but quickly muffled my mouth when I heard Terry stir .

"Is everything ok Jen?"

"It's ok babes, just a dream. Everything is ok"

And I knew right then that everything would be ok.

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers