A Birthday Surprise for Slut

Story Info
A Dom’s surprise train ride for his pet.
2.1k words
4.21
13.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry" Sir said, as he turned his back and walked away.

Slut knew from his tone and demeanor the discussion was over. She also knew it was not her place to question or challenge him. He did not have to answer to her, she was not his wife or his girlfriend, she was his submissive. She had signed on willingly to be used and maybe by other people's standards abused. Her needs or wants while still there were subjugated to his.

He walked over to the windows and looked out. Slut had a lovely view of the bay from her apartment over his garage. The window was open and the salt breeze blew lightly making her pretty chiffon white curtains stir gently.

It was the same view he took in from the master bedroom in the main house. He loved looking out onto the Galveston bay especially at sunset and sunrise every day. Sir needed a moment to compose himself and the blue green waters of the bay always brought him an inner peace. He didn't want Slut to see his face because he knew they were so in tuned she would know that something was up.

Once he had put his poker face on he turned around and Slut was there kneeling on a pillow in a "greet" position.

In his best Dom voice, reassured and commanding he said,

"I don't have a lot of time this morning but I thought you would enjoy pleasuring me, my precious pet, and giving me a good start to my day."

"Yes Sir, it would be my pleasure to suck your dick this morning and every morning" Slut said.

She knew her use of such direct language would get his juices flowing. A slow smile crossed her face as she crawled on all fours over toward where he was now sitting on the edge of the bed stroking his cock.

When she was between his legs, he reached for and lifted her up on her knees. He reached for the other pillow on the bed and dropped it to the floor for her to kneel on. Once she was back in position, he bent and kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue in her mouth simulating the way his large cock would be doing soon.

He reached down her body and felt for her breasts. He fondled and caressed them and squeezed her nipples. She sighed into his mouth and arched her back, His hands were now overflowing with her large swollen titties and hand nipples.

"Is my pussy wet yet?" he whispered sexily in her ear.

"It's dripping Sir, hot and juicy the way you like it." Slut replied.

"Good, no cumming yet. You may begin.

Slut began by licking the tip of his dick and kissing the head. She put as much of his dick in her mouth as she could. She wanted to please him especially now that he thought she was disappointed. She wanted to show him she was worthy of his love.

"Damn" he cursed as it got good to him. He put his hand on the back of her head and began ramming her throat with his cock back and forth hard and fast.

He dick began swelling and Slut could tell that he would not last long at that pace. She braced herself for all the hot cum he would be depositing down her throat but he slowly eased up on the pressure he had been applying and withdrew.

Slut looked up into his grayish green eyes and felt the passion he had for her.

"Where would you like to cum this morning Sir?"

Sir loved using all Slut's holes but his favorite was her tight little ass hole. She had been a virgin in that love spot and Sir had taken her virginity the first night she moved in the apartment.

"In my favorite spot this morning, so please get in position."

Slut quickly got on all fours toward the end of the bed and lowered her head on the bed and arched her back so that her ass was in the air. He loved her round full backside and he began fondling her and then reached down and bit her on both cheeks. He followed each bite with a slap and a rub.

Slut flinched and moaned but stayed in position. He removed her butt plug that she slept in every night so that her ass would always be available. He used some of her natural lubricant on his fingers to wet his cock and her opening.

He then slowly began to enter her little by little. Slut buried her face into the bed to try and stifle her cries of pain. It always hurt so much initially, especially when his dick was as big and hard as it was this morning, but once he was inside the pain would subside and his thrusting would become more pleasurable.

"Slut, I want to hear it all, the pain and the pleasure, let it all out."

Slut knew hearing her pain gave him pleasure and she turned her face outward so her cries were no longer stifled.

Her cries excited him and he began to thrust harder and harder until he was pounding her and his balls were slapping her pussy.

Sir knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Damn" he said to himself as he thought of how much he loved fucking Slut in her ass. He had been taking her ass for the last five months on a regular basis and every time it still felt like the first time.

Slut's cries of pain had turned to moans of pleasure now and Sir knew she was close to losing control and going over the edge and so was he.

"Cum for me Slut, cum for Sir" he said.

He grabbed her ass on both sides as he felt her tense up and when she came the throbbing in her pussy and ass felt so good on his cock that he shot his load deep inside.

Slut cleaned Sir up and he gave her a gentle rub on her ass. He began running a tub for her. He put in his favorite smelling bath salts and once she was soaking he kissed her on the forehead and promised he would call her later.

"Although I can't be here for your birthday tomorrow, you know you will be on my mind and I will definitely check in. Happy Birthday, my darling Pet" he said.

Once he left, Slut bit her lower lip hard and tried not to cry. They had talked about spending some real quality time together for her birthday. She had hoped that they could take an old fashioned train ride to New Orleans for a romantic weekend getaway.

Slut loved trains and often wished she had been born in the era when people traveled mostly by rail. She watched all the old movies with sleeper cars and dining cars, baggage cars and conductors. She often fantasized about being that passenger that meets a mysterious man and they have a romantic interlude on the train.

She had been terribly disappointed when he had said important business had come up. When Sir had allowed her to move into the garage appointment she agreed she would not interfere in any way with his vanilla life and responsibilities. Although things were not perfect, now that she was close at hand Sir got to use her three to four times a week and she lived for those days.

The day dragged on. Slut cleaned up the small two bedroom apartment. It didn't take long because she kept it cleaned daily. The apartment consisted of a small kitchen, a bathroom, a large living room and two small bedrooms. One of the bedrooms was hers and the other Sir had turned into a small dungeon. He kept that room locked and only he had the key.

After she did her daily exercises and had lunch, she decided to take a long bike ride which always made her feel better. She spent the remainder of the day writing and answering emails from friends and family. She had already started receiving a lot of "happy birthday" wishes.

After a light dinner, she watched an old movie on the Turner Classic Movie channel that she had not seen before.

Around 10 oclock that night she got a text from Sir, it said,

"Thinking of you, my pet. Be a good girl tonight, remember nothing to sleep in and remember to put your butt plug in. I also want you to take one of your sleeping pills so that you get a good night's rest. Go to bed now. Sir."

Slut did as she was told. She hated sleeping completely nude because it made her edge herself most of the night but after five months of sleeping in the nude she was somewhat getting used to it. The sleeping pill would help as it would make her so drowsy she would fall asleep quicker.

"Slut, open your eyes," Sir said loudly and demandingly. It was morning and he was standing by the side of her bed.

Slut tried to fight the sleep and wake up. She thought she heard Sir, but she must be dreaming because Sir was not here. He had gone away on business.

She yawned and opened her eyes. She tried to do a morning stretch with her arms and was not able. She slowly started to realize as she tried to stir that she was bound arms and legs.

She turned her head and saw Sir looking down at her, smiling.

"Wake up sleepy head, it's your birthday remember?"

"Yes, Sir of course I remember, but you are not supposed to be here."

"I know. I wanted so badly to take you for that train ride and then it dawned on me that I could bring a train ride to you."

"What Sir, bring a train to me... how could you do that Sir?"

Sir clapped his hand and three strong young men appeared in the bedroom doorway. They all had on trainmen uniforms except they were naked from the waist down. One was wearing a conductor's hat, one was wearing a baggage carrier cap and the last one looked like a train engineer.

"Sir what is going on, who are those men?"

"They are your birthday surprise. They are going to run a train on you. Happy Birthday Slut."

Sir reached down to Slut and began to kiss her passionately and he fondled her breasts. He kissed her gently around her neck and between her breasts and then he sucked each of her nipples until they were standing at attention.

"Is my pussy wet yet?" he said as he checked for himself as he put one, then two, then three fingers in his cunt.

True to form Slut was dripping wet and he took some of her juices and rubbed up and down her clit making her moan with pleasure.

Sir climbed off of Slut and went and sat in a chair in the corner of the bedroom and began stroking his cock. She looked so beautiful to him, stretched and wet. He nodded at the train men and gave them a wink.

As the first train man started to approach Slut on the bed, Slut yelled out,

"Sir... please do I have permission to cum?"

Sir began laughing, "Yes Slut, my precious pet. It is your birthday. You have permission to cum as much as you can."

One by one each man came and had his way with Slut. They were allowed to fuck her in her mouth and her pussy for as long as they wanted. Slut came over and over again as they fucked her relentlessly. The men were young and healthy and it took them a good while to have enough. When they were spent they gently reached down and kissed her, each one wishing her a happy birthday.

As they left Sir handed each one an envelope and thanked them for their service. Once they were alone, Sir came over and looked at Slut. She looked like she was covered in cum from her head to her toes. He smiled and kissed her gently on the lips.

He said, "As the owner of the train I get to ride all the time and anytime I want, isn't that so Slut?"

"Yes Sir, I am yours to ride as much as you want, anytime you want. As a matter of fact there is a seat reserved just for you."

Sir smiled as he began to pull the butt plug from Slut tight little asshole. He lubricated his cock from all the juice flowing from Slut and he began to do the same to her rose bud. She arched her bottom up as much as her restraints would let her and he started penetrating that tight hole

of hers.

As he slid deeper and deeper into her ass, he whispered in her ear

"You always save the best ride for last".