Journey to the Abyss Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation.
1.3k words
4.35
5.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers

So I resolved to find out more about myself over the next short while... I read as much as I could about bondage, types of restraints, sensory deprivation techniques, pain thresholds, and orgasm delay/denial. I was finding the whole matter more and more intriguing and mostly something I needed to actually experience. The videos I watched on-line only made me want it more.

As I was becoming obsessed, I found that I was not able to share this new interest with anyone - least of all my wife. She noticed that I was a bit "distant" many times (sure, I was lost in a new fantasy world...) and was not paying attention to her sexual needs as often as I had before. I attributed both to stress at work and that seemed to placate her. I knew that I'd have to deal with it before she figured out it was not work related. The stress I was feeling was more about wanting to be in a BDSM scene than work ever was.

Later that week, I was having lunch with a colleague. A rare event since I usually ate at my desk but he had invited me to a local restaurant to go over some work related issues he was having. Understandably, he did not want to speak at the office.

We dealt with the work stuff while eating and since we had a few minutes left before we'd be missed, we ordered coffee. He felt comfortable enough with me to ask if everything was "OK".

I asked him why he'd asked and he said that I seemed unusually agitated since we were not up against any deadlines. (Shit, I thought to myself - it's affecting my work too?) He asked if everything was under control at home and laughed that I was acting like "I needed to get laid".

I told him that everything was just fine, but I was "tied up on a couple projects". He laughed again and said, "That sounds like it could be fun!"

I could not believe that I'd said THAT. My subconscious was working overtime. I replied that I did not mean "tied up" literally and to my surprise he softly said "No? But I did..."

I heard what he said and thought my head would explode. I just sat there staring at him not knowing what to say next...

Finally, after what seemed to be a short eternity (yes, that IS inconsistent!) I stammered to ask what he was talking about. Jim replied that he had no one else to confide in and trusted me. He then went on tell me that he'd been seeing a professional dominatrix.

Wide-eyed, I just listened and took in what he was saying. He was light on the details but did say it was the best stress relief he'd ever had. I did not want to appear TOO interested since, notwithstanding his trust in me, I had no intention of trusting him... But I figured that he needed to either share his secret or somehow get approval for his activities.

I expressed surprise and we chatted about whether this sort of extra-curricular activity was "cheating". Drawing upon some of my recent readings I told him that I thought that the boys would think it's not since there is no sex involved, but that the girls would think otherwise since another woman had her hands all over her husband's junk.

Sort of a mini-dominatrix thing with wives, I guess in that their husbands are "owned" by them. We laughed and decided it was time to get back to work.

That afternoon, trying to concentrate, I thought about how to get details from Jim about who he was seeing without appearing personally interested. A dilemma to be sure, but I figured that Mr. Loose Lips would eventually tell me. Hard to figure out whether he wanted approval or was bragging. Didn't matter... I just had to play it out until I got what I wanted from him.

Although the thoughts of bondage and sexual torture managed to permeate my thoughts whenever I got distracted, I tried to keep an even keel at work and at home. I did not want my wife to think anything was going on and since she said that she thought I was "distracted" I attempted to give her some attention that had been lacking lately. She is definitely not the aggressive type in bed and I find myself having to "do all the work".

Our sex life is rather tame (compared to what I had been seeing and thinking about!!) even by liberal standards. We're both busy professionals, so once a week is more than our usual frequency. I often felt that if we had sex 3 times a month it would be amazing.

So that evening, after dinner I said that I'd like to get to bed early and asked her if she'd like to join me for some "love" before we went to sleep. She was never very amorous and said that she'd be up as soon as the TV show was over. I joked that I was already "up" and she said that she was happy to see that I was in a better mood. Fifteen minutes later we were in bed caressing and kissing and I tried to concentrate on her luscious body and put the other thoughts on the shelf for a while. I sucked on her erect nipples while she stroked my engorged cock and then moved my head down her torso, licking all the way to her neatly trimmed pussy. I was a bit surprised at how trimmed it was but did not dwell on that.

Her intoxicating aroma was much more interesting as I began to tease her swollen clit with my tongue. Her pussy was so wet and tasted better than I remembered. It actually tasted sweet! I sucked hard on her labia while she moaned and moved to get better access to my cock and balls. She was softly stroking my swollen hard-on and alternately caressing and squeezing my nuts. I tried to recall whether she had ever squeezed my balls before but it felt so good I couldn't concentrate.

She rubbed the pre-cum over the head of my cock and then wrapped he hand around the shaft and held it. I could feel myself throbbing in her hand.

I continued to suck and tease her pussy and took her engorged clit between my lips, sucked and teased her with my tongue as she moaned and bucked into my face. I tried to keep her on edge for a while and she was trying to cum. Her juices were flowing freely and I wet my finger and inserted it into her puckered anus causing a guttural scream followed by an explosive orgasm.

Her hand was still holding onto my cock and the squeeze was stronger as waves of ecstasy enveloped her body. When she relaxed her grip, I put her legs over my shoulders and then re-positioned myself to fuck her.

My cock was harder than it had been for a long time and I thrust my raging cock into her sopping pussy repeatedly until we both enjoyed a shattering mutual orgasm. I could feel my cum filling her pussy as the waves crashed against the shore.

After a few moments to catch our breath, I rolled off her and we held each other in the afterglow. She panted "That was really good this time, seems like you had quite some stress built up".

I just held her in my arms and thought, "Yeah, I guess so." Once our respective heart rates returned to normal, we both drifted off to sleep. Of course, my dream was about finding out where Jim was getting HIS relief...

Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers