Journeyman Preacher on a Mission

Story Info
Doing God's work.
1.2k words
4.1
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon Dye was a traveling preacher that worked the rural southern circuit during the 1930s. He traveled in an old jalopy ford that had seen much better days. His Revival services were well known for their hell fire and brimstones sermons and oratory.

Simon had fucked the devil out of many farm wives and daughters. He had even buggered the fat black ass of Sugar the cook and maid of Brother Stilwell.

Often the sites of his Revivals were determined by where he ran out of gas or where the old jalopy broke down. These were seen as signs from God.

Brother Stilwell had taken a new teen wife and dressed her in clothes made from flour and seed sacks. Sugar made tight fitting dresses for his nubile new wife. Griselda never wore panties because they were too confining.

This met with Brother Stilwell's approval as all he had to do was raise the hem of the dress to have easy access to her hot wet pussy.

Brother Stilwell had traded a mule and 6 acres of corn for the hand of Griselda in marriage after the death of his first wife who died during childbirth. The early results indicated he made a very good barter.

Sugar had sustained Brother Stilwell during his period of mourning and grief by sucking his big cock and offering her huge cunt for his taking. But Brother Stilwell ached for tight young pussy and thus the trade was made.

Simon would fuck young and old but he much preferred the younger ones. Once word reached him of Brother Stilwell's nubile young wife, he knew another Revival in the Stilwell barn was overdue.

Simon was not only known for his religious oratory but his monster cock, as well. He was known far and wide as the Parson that dicked down every farm wife in 5 counties.

Arriving at the Stilwell farm meant once again Sugar was once again banished to the woodshed giving up her bed to the Reverend Simon Dye. Sugar would not retire to the wood shed until Simon had been properly sucked off and drained of a full load of cum, which Sugar greedily swallowed.

Simon was not only a purveyor of the gospel, but man seed as well, which he unselfishly shared among the flock. How many bastard children he left in his wake is unknown. He could have been called the stud preacher.

Many wives were forced into sucking their husband, by being told, suck me or I will get Reverend Dye to bugger your ass. That usually worked.

When Simon first laid eyes on the nubile Griselda, his cock lurched and grew hard. He had not had a stiffy like this in many a moon. He knew he had to have this lass.

He spoke to her in a loud powerful voice, and said, "Young lady the devil will come out of you today. It is my duty as a minister of the gospel to fuck the devil and sin from your fresh young body and make you pure again. Pure not only in the sight of man but in the sight of God."

Griselda had heard of Simon Dye and shook with the anticipation of being fucked by this holy man.

Simon ripped off her seed dress leaving the nubile young wife in all her glory. A vision of loveliness and worthy of being fucked by the big cock of Simon dye.

"On your knees and suck me," bellowed Simon.

Griselda fumbled to release Simon's cock from his trousers causing it to flip out and hit her flush in the face. Griselda giggled before engulfing Simon's cock. Just the big head filled her mouth. Her tongue was licking away at the head as Simon began to tremble. Anticipation was growing on both parties. For Griselda it was being fucked by Simon's monster cock and for Simon having Griselda tight pussy sheathing his throbbing cock.

Simon had fucked some mighty fine pussy in his day, but anticipated fucking his best ever.

Suddenly Simon's cock went stone limp as a loud voice descended from the Heaven's saying, Simon my servant, you are not to fornicate with this girl! You must bring me 12 NEW souls before you can have her.

This had never happened to Simon before, but he knew the voice of God when he heard it. He withdrew his cock from Griselda's mouth and proclaimed, "I must leave immediately on a mission for God."

That evening Griselda explained that the Reverend Simon Dye had left on a mission for God and would return at a later date to cleanse her body of the devil and sin.

Sugar determined Griselda's dress was not repairable and set out to cut and stich a new one. One that best displayed Griselda's assets and Brother Stilwell's nubile wife.

7 weeks to the day, Simon's old ford belched out its last plume of carbon monoxide at Brother Stilwell's front door.

Simon entered the house sporting a huge boner and announce he has just finished a mission for God and was here to perform one last mission by fucking the devil and sin from Griselda's body making her pure in the sight of God and man.

Griselda and Simon retired to Sugar's bedroom, as Simon preferred to not fuck a man's wife in his own bed.

They began where they had left off, with Griselda's dress in shambles and the head of Simon's cock in Griselda's mouth. Her tongue licking the big head. Meanwhile Sugar was sucking off Brother Stilwell.

These were dangerous times as this was Griselda's fertile time of the month.

An unaware Simon was coating Griselda's mouth and tonsils with his spunk. He needed to unload so he could give Griselda a long hard fuck without premature ejaculation by the Reverend. Griselda greedily sucked down the warm bittersweet cum and dreamed of that big cock entering his tight wet pussy.

You could hear Griselda's shriek the next farm over when Simon's cock pierced her pussy lips. As wet as her pussy was, entry was a chore. Griselda's pussy was not shallow but Simon's cock banged up against her cervix on the first thrust. Never again would Griselda ever experience such a cock. However, it was doing holy work, as the devil was being banished and sin melted away.

Simon pounded away in the best pussy he had ever had and that was saying something. He had buggered many an ass that was not this snug, including Sugar.

Brother Stilwell could only moan as he unleashed his load in the familiar mouth of Sugar. He made a mental note too have Sugar give Griselda cock sucking lessons.

When the holy work was accomplished, Simon shot Griselda's pussy full of spunk loaded with little swimming sperms that sought out the fertile eggs hidden in her womb. His deposit left Griselda pleasured and knocked up.

The Reverend Dye spent his last night buggering Sugar's fat ass and deposited one last load of cum.

The next morning Simon traded his broken-down ford for Brother Stilwell's pickup and headed down the dusty road on his next mission. He had heard of a town in much need of a Revival.