All Comments on 'Joy Meets Her Bull'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
chips69chips69about 5 years ago
good read

very nice......keep it up

BowedmaleBowedmaleabout 5 years ago
awesome

This story was so fantastic I was late to a meeting. The smooth calm style of the bull was dead on and worked for everyone in the story quite well. This is my perception of the perfect bull. I’m trying to right a story similar to this where the bull is a doctor. The husband feigns illness to avoid the encounter and gets treated by the bull prior to the fun starting. Unfortunately treatment includes a rectal temp, a suppository, and a shot. The wife has had the shot before and says it doesn’t hurt. But the bull makes sure it does, whispers that it will, and the husband suffers but can’t show it because the shot did not hurt his wife.

Forest18cForest18cabout 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the story and would love a couple more episodes.

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 5 years ago
This story was perfect......

I'm usually a stickler for grammar, spelling, and sentence structure. It was a wonderful surprise to be able to read without having to pause and guess what you might have been saying. The back and forth between the characters e-mails never got confusing. The continuity was flawless. I thoroughly enjoyed this and wIll be watching for future chapters. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

If more bulls were like this more white women would be eager for a cuckold experience

swooshscootswooshscootabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

Thanks for sharing such an erotic tale. Well told and unbelievably realistic. Maybe you will continue. If so I will look forward to another exciting read.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Hi TSG, started great on page one. Started going off the rails for me when she lied to her husband and schemed with her bull to manipulate him

I come from a Femdom and to a lesser extent Maledom.background. I am fine with the hubby fluffing and rimming the Dom, but only by subbies choice.

I don't think this bull is written as a cool guy, a good guy, a professional, or in any way likeable. Just another asshole guy who will take from a sub whatever he wants regardless of the effect on the cuck marriage. Actions speak, promises are weak.

I know you got lots of drooling cuck fanbois in this category, and rightly.so bc you write well and you write hot sex pretty well. Just casting a dissenting vote, would have liked to see this develop with honesty from the wife, and a Dom who doesnt scheme against the cuck. I.mean WTF, doesn't take talent to rob a fool.

Thanks for the good writing, and hotness. Even if the scheming was buzzkills for me.

swooshscootswooshscootalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

Great story line and well told. Hopefully you have some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting!

1 star! Absolutely disgusting!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Good Bull

Bull is as advertised to Sweetie and Cuck. Cuck’s preferences got pushed a little, IMHO, but stayed within Sweetie’s previously established tolerance zone. If a cuck does not realize that he’s going to be pushed as a sub, he is very naive.

BTW, you can SHOOT a gun, but only after you’ve put a round (bullet) in the CHUTE!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Dominant-Submissive Story!

This was a very well-told story of a white wife’s first time going black. Both my wife and I enjoyed most of the story. Because of health concerns we really didn’t like the anal-on-mouth and anal-on-mouth-then-mouth-on-pussy scenes. However, since this story fantasy and we should just over look that.

My wife wet her panties when she read your following description of Joy’s first time alone with her black bull in his apartment: “I held her hand as we went into the bathroom and had her stand in front of the large vanity mirror as I stood directly behind her.” "I want you to see what a black man's slut looks like." “My cum was dripping down her face and onto her boobs and the vanity. I circled her with my right hand and palmed her huge, white tit while sliding my left hand to her dripping cunt and wagged back and forth between her pussy lips. The contrast between dark and light skin was very erotic.”

OMG, the white-on-black imagery in the vanity mirror was hot! My wife has had several black lovers and she always insists that I take plenty of photos of her covered with her lover’s cum or, of her down on her knees adoring their BBC.

Just like in your story, my wife only takes me if I wear a condom. However, her black lovers just soak her womb with their sperm. My wife has shared her black experiences with several of her girlfriends. As a result, now, three other white, married wives have gone black. My wife is so, so happy to have been able to coach them along on this path to sexual fulfillment.

My wife will soon be going off the pill and will be bred black. She can’t wait for a big black cock to pump her full of their potent baby batter! She hopes that she will have twins. She says she would love to have two little black babies nursing on her lily white tits at the same time!

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Nothing good in this story!

It is clear that a black bull makes a difference! A descendant of black slaves can steal a white man's wife! This is extra strong! But it is also clear that nothing in this story has anything to do with reality! Yes, we like to dream and imagine how something could be! But then reality shows us the other face! Oppressed and degraded black people who have to fight for their daily survival and have no time for extraordinary sex!

calibammacalibammaabout 4 years ago
WhiteWeakPeople

This is why cops with guns and only show some elements of power I surmise. No man of any race will bow to this coward treatment by his woman let alone her lover unless he have submissive demon urging it. You don’t even get one star for this utter foolishness 😂 I had to skip to the end after the first chapter lol because I did want that weak spirit to get me 😂 smh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lighten up!

I only read this because I had hoped for a more nuanced treatment of the white couple. I'm not interested in humiliation of the cuck, so the last four paragraphs began to lose me. It's just a story, if its' not your "cup of tea" , then move on. Why waste your time on hate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crap

Nothing else to say. Weak writing and ridiculous premise.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Crap cuck. Have lived for more than six decades and have never met one.

Would have hundreds of friends many divorced, not one cuck, not one.

What sort of literary device are they?

Everyone here hates them and the stories about cucks and so called bull.

Why do authors repeatedly write stories about a group of ppl minuscule in numbers?

Beats me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved your story

Please keep writing. i am also a cuck. my Wife and her Bull have hard sex and use me how they wish. And my Wife and i make love. Pay no attention to the people who read the description and then follow through reading only to complain.

xqzxxxxqzxxxover 3 years ago
Good Job

Nice to see a Bull portrayed as a normal human. It is what most successful bulls will be. This is practical reality. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Be

I had to stop reading ztd free paper work cam be fake vasectomy fake husband requirement condom reasonable. Wifes bareback acceptance disrespectful of husb

Email me what happened baldeagle1962200@yahoo.com nd and crazy divorce the can't move on kick bulls balls to sky8xCkqR

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

It's not just a cuck shit story that keeps it below a 4.00. It turned to STUPID cuck shit when she always made Mike wear a condom because it was "messy." WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if i had a wife who did this i would at first chance bash her head in with a baseball bat and would run over the bull when he does not see me coming then back up over him a few times.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Hell of a story! Personally, I will never be a cuck. I'd dump the bitch & "hurt" the bull-big time! I'd clean out the checking/ savings/ cash out the 401k & leave the country!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Let me say that I disliked the story content, but thought the writer did an excellent job of telling it. Why is it that every story that has a so-called bull the C/S and the wife must humiliate the husband? I know the husband is humiliating himself, but what happen to all the talk of being respectful? Even the wife go into the act. After this if I were Mike, (and that would never happen) i would tell her she screwed it up with her disrespect. If she didn't agree then "see you later". BTRH…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good story, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry. I like your work, but I absolutely refuse to read this racist cuckold sort of crap.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 2 years ago

It's a story of erotic wife sharing.. interracial.. black bull.. but very very unfortunately... MORE CHEATING AND LIES THEN ANYTHING ELSE!!! if this was a real situation this marriage would never even last six months.. it starts out husband and wife being open and honest with each other.. talking sharing with open conversation.. THE EXACT WAY IT SHOULD BE!! but then wife and bull decide to "hide" some email stuff from hubby.. then they hide pictures from hubby.. next wife and bull meet for lunch and then fuck at his apartment.. of course all behind husbands back.. this works in Literotica stories but NEVER in real life... shame on the wife for being a lying cheat.. and shame on the author for writing a good story ruined by behind the back lying and cheating !!1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

disgusting .

easily your worst story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

seriously i would beat my wife' with a baseball bat if she ever did this

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Cuck tale, you worst story

1/5 should be less

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Must feel great as a writer to produce something that is nearly universally derided. Easily to most drivel your sticky fingers ever punched on a keyboard. People do not realize this stuff really happens, plenty of evidence on the web. Google splash mocha sometime. However glorifying this stuff with your insipid story is too far out ther. Just more Drek as we add another writer to the cuck brigade.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Racist cuck shit. 1* is way too generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You’re the racist Jeff. And a cuck.

You just won’t admit it.

Go read stories you do enjoy… oh wait this is exactly the kind of story you enjoy.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

The Style Guy at his absolute worst. I can’t believe he wrote this.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
This

Crap is the kind of stories I hate. I believe you wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More racial trash.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ugly, stupid trash - what a waste.

slowhand21slowhand214 months ago

Fuck these people. Read the story hoping there would be a twist. This dynamic is despicable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
2212 Followers
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.