All Comments on 'Joyce Slater: New Paintings'

by cupbearer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FlexibilityFlexibilityalmost 8 years ago
Extraordinary and Erotic!

A beautiful story, interesting characters and fascinating as a discovery of sexuality. Reminds me both of my seduction by a friend of my parents when I worked in her garden the summer I finished school at 18, and also of a woman writer I had an affair with when I lived in Mexico, I was in my early 50s, she was in her late sixties. The emotions you describe ring true. Thank you for this beautiful piece - I hope the story continues: I see interesting variations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Evocative and stirring!

A gentle transformation, erotically rendered. When a story makes me wish I was in it, I know the author is skilled. Beautiful reveal at the end. Magic!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Nice

Better than 4, not quite a 5.

Overall, well done. Didn't care for the anal part. That's just me.

I've learned through the years older women can be lusty as can be and enjoy it thoroughly myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply supurb!

A beautifully written coming of age story. Would that we all could have such a teacher and learn to be so relaxed and appreciative of sexuality in all its forms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want to grow up to be like Joyce lol

It's such a beautiful story and I'm a little jealous, honestly ;)

athompsoathompsoover 5 years ago
I can't help but visualize...

Well, the name in story is Joyce, but I can't help but picture Diana Trent, as played by Stephanie Cole, in _Waiting for God_.

Very fine story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice gentle story about the awakening, about learning who you are and what you want in bed and in life.

@WatcherRob

If you are reading a story by a bi man, it is hard to expect it to be 100% vanilla hetero. Next chapter, if it ever happens, is definitely not for you :) Try to check what people write about themselves, it helps to know what to expect, often better then just looking at the stated category.

Alex D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous