All Comments on 'Joyce Slater: New Paintings'

by cupbearer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice gentle story about the awakening, about learning who you are and what you want in bed and in life.

@WatcherRob

If you are reading a story by a bi man, it is hard to expect it to be 100% vanilla hetero. Next chapter, if it ever happens, is definitely not for you :) Try to check what people write about themselves, it helps to know what to expect, often better then just looking at the stated category.

Alex D.

athompsoathompsoover 5 years ago
I can't help but visualize...

Well, the name in story is Joyce, but I can't help but picture Diana Trent, as played by Stephanie Cole, in _Waiting for God_.

Very fine story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want to grow up to be like Joyce lol

It's such a beautiful story and I'm a little jealous, honestly ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply supurb!

A beautifully written coming of age story. Would that we all could have such a teacher and learn to be so relaxed and appreciative of sexuality in all its forms.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Better than 4, not quite a 5.

Overall, well done. Didn't care for the anal part. That's just me.

I've learned through the years older women can be lusty as can be and enjoy it thoroughly myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

Evocative and stirring!

A gentle transformation, erotically rendered. When a story makes me wish I was in it, I know the author is skilled. Beautiful reveal at the end. Magic!

FlexibilityFlexibilityalmost 8 years ago
Extraordinary and Erotic!

A beautiful story, interesting characters and fascinating as a discovery of sexuality. Reminds me both of my seduction by a friend of my parents when I worked in her garden the summer I finished school at 18, and also of a woman writer I had an affair with when I lived in Mexico, I was in my early 50s, she was in her late sixties. The emotions you describe ring true. Thank you for this beautiful piece - I hope the story continues: I see interesting variations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous