All Comments on 'Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 25-27'

by DiTo_D

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for more!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Yes indeed...

...why worry about something that may not happen? (It's a principal I've followed for years---nice to know I'm in the company of a philosopher like Pooh!) Your story continues intriguing, Dito---especially the secrets of father's locked cabinet---and as always I'm keen to see where you are leading it. Once again, a five-star chapter.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
This I had to do! I had to escape this emotional trap.

Oh, Dito!

This story has consumed me....

The sensual spiral of Chapters 22-24, building until the climactic kiss, engorged me....

And now, in Chapter 25, the emotional collapse and their explosive separation....

.... the compulsion for erotic release ... The fireplace ... Clamps ... Chains ... Suspension .... I know these deep needs! You struck a chord ... Words like "release", "climax", and "orgasm" are inadequate ... This is a death ... Petit mort ... And a rebirth!

And then! ... And then, a reconciliation ... So beautiful and arousing ...

Again, I am yearning and eager to have you explore their lust!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gulp!

Breathless after reading it.

Love your masturbation technique, suspended by your nipples, wow.

And the philosophy of Winne the Pooh, cool.

Can't wait to read what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDiTo_D@DiTo_D
I see you! Yes, you..... The one in front of the screen. Looking at me. Don't be afraid. I don't bite, at least not always. Welcome to my page. Just take a peek at my story and my attempts to be an artist. Since you were discovered, and if you like what you see, you migh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES