Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 25-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, you won't be bothered by Carlos anymore. By the way..." I gently removed my hand from her cheek and shoulder and walked over to the coffee and poured two paper cups, then sat down.

"I just ran into him in the hallway and told him, because we did our own work this morning, we're going to finish the project this afternoon."

She looked at me in surprise as I gave her the coffee with a smile. Her face started to glow.

"I thought we should go to Chittie's and have something there. But first I'll bring you home, so you can freshen up and change. Then we drive to Chittie, and then I will make sure that you will be home for Tomàs at five o'clock. Yesterday was yesterday, today is a new day. We are going to do this right, okay?"

She just sipped her coffee and nodded at me.

So we sat in silence just like yesterday and drank our coffee. Suddenly I changed my mind.

"Nita?" Her eyes turned to mine. "Do you think we can give it another try tonight?"

"As much as I would like to, I can't, I can't expect the babysitter to take care of Tomàs again tonight."

I let her swim for a while and took a sip of coffee while observing her. She racked her brain to find a solution.

So she is feeling it too and she actually wants to spend time with me tonight.

I cleared my throat and said, "I think I have a solution, at least, if you agree. We'll drive straight to your house, you grab a bag of toys and clothes for Tomàs. We're going to drive to Chittie's for lunch and at five o'clock we pick up Tomàs at the babysitter's then the three of us go to my house. We'll have dinner there. I'll make a bed for Tomàs and we can spend a nice evening together. Do you like that? "

She nodded, but I still saw some hesitation in her expression.

"But ... but ..." She couldn't figure it out. I decided to lend her a hand.

"But what if the same thing happens as yesterday, you mean?" She nodded and looked at the cup in her hands, which she squeezed with tension.

"Do you know Winnie the Pooh?" I asked her. She looked at me in surprise.

"Er, yes, I read the stories for Tomàs before he goes to sleep."

"Pooh and Piglet lie in the grass under a tree and enjoy the sun.

Suddenly Piglet says: "What if a branch falls Pooh, while we are under it."

After careful consideration, Pooh says, "What if it doesn't happen?"

Piglet was reassured with that.

When you can also be reassured by thinking that it is not going to happen do you feel better?

Let's not start all negative. I wouldn't have suggested it if I had the slightest idea that yesterday would be today."

She started to laugh. "Where do you get that from? I never thought you would read Winnie the Pooh."

Grinning at her comment, but more so because she spontaneously questioned me, I said, "Mister Milne may have written a children's book, it is full of philosophical delights. I think his Robin must have been a wise man early on."

We were both giddy when Carlos came in. "Oh, there you are, I was looking at the sales-unit for you but Quintana said you went with Dito. You have to do something for me." He looked at me "Sorry for the interruption Dito, but I don't think Juanita has time to help you this afternoon."

I stood up.

"Listen, Carlos, we are at the point of closing this project and I have informed management that the plan will be ready tonight. We really have to finish this today. Or should I say that because of you things have been delayed?"

Dazed, he looked at Juanita and then at me. He tried to say something more, but I silenced him by indicating that he could tell it the board himself otherwise. He looked angrily at Juanita, who was still sitting in the chair, looking at me open-mouthed.

I walked over to him and stood between him and Juanita.

I poked him in the chest with a finger.

"Hey, I'm talking to you, leave that poor kid alone. I need her this afternoon and that's it. Now you go to your own desk and you just ask your intern if she will sit on your lap this afternoon."

He changed color and for a moment I was afraid he would hit me. When he looked into my eyes, he opened his mouth, but closed it again and turned and walked out of the archive.

"Be so kind to close the door behind you? We don't want to be disturbed!"

Behind me, I heard someone bursting with laughter and I turned and gave her a stern look. She put her knuckles in her mouth. Carlos angrily slammed the door.

Juanita could hold no more and screaming with laughter she threw her arms around my neck. "You can not be serious. How did you do that?"

Somehow it had been comical, of course, but I tried to stay serious. "Well, he came in here like the office is his. You have to punish that kind of acting like a peacock immediately, otherwise they will run you over."

I was still laughing when I sat down at my desk again. "Would you like another cup of coffee, or shall we leave now? Then at least the nut can't come and try to claim you."

Although I was sure he wouldn't.

"Let's go, then I can take a moment to get some things together and change."

I shut down the computer and took a filled envelope from my drawer.

"Well, this will last. If we pick up Tomàs this afternoon, I'll drop it with the management."

"What is that"

"That, dear, is why you can come with me now and why Carlos can go playing with his cock, pardon my French."

And I tapped on the envelope with the file that had been waiting for a while, on which I replaced the cover page yesterday morning with a cover page that also had Juanita's name on it.

"If anyone ever asks you about it, just send them to me. Or, wait a minute ..."

I opened the drawer again and got a folder with another printed version of the file. "Maybe you want to read a copy yourself?"

I looked at her with a smile. "If you have any questions about it, let me know."

"You really are prepared for everything, aren't you?"

"I'm doing my best, girl, I'm doing my best."

I closed the drawer, threw the empty coffee cups into the trash and beckoned Juanita to go first.

I wanted to squeeze her buttocks, but was distracted. There was that smell again! With a broad smile I turned off the lights and closed the door of the archive behind me.

--

12