All Comments on 'Judge Not Pt. 02'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I would have thought this would have been all over the media. A judge with a dungeon in his home, a wife restrained and abused. What is the legal profession doing about this? I'm looking forward to part 3 but I have no idea where this is going. She seems as if she has gone crazy. 4 stars

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

He put a cock cage on himself?!

The way the husbands behave in your stories is hilarious. This guy is trying to act all tough now, but he let her shit on him for months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This disaster

Ended in chapter1... he and the kids should be living in Canada by now and he should have a new BBW living as their new mom.

carindenniscarindennisalmost 4 years ago

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!

You are in serious need of detoxification. This drivel did not even survive the first page. I gave you a chance after that first farce but no more.

BURN THIS STORY FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
Better, but...

This woman has gone through hell and to relieve her torment she should be in a psych hospital under professional care. Yet, angry hubby is going all caveman on her.

Again, the story gets bogged down with unnecessary minutiea. Give your readers some credit. Give us the bigger picture and we can fill in any gaps.

The good thing is you've explored an area (a brainwashed and psychologically damaged wife) that is rarely explored. Hubby's hardassery would likely cause a regression. This is no job for amateurs.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Nope, anyone so retarded as to stay married to a woman intending to have him jailed for spousal abuse and offer up his kids to a pedophile couldn't possibly be smart enough to have a job, or be deemed competent enough to have gotten a marriage licence

She conspired to commit FELONIES against him, why the fuck would he let that deranged cunt around his children unless he hates his children?

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 4 years ago
Why is the husband even bothering?

I know that characters in stories on Lit can sometimes defy all credulity, but how could the wife possibly think that she would be appealing to him when there is no actual repentance? Walking around with the piercings they gave her on display and planing future hookups? It's farcical.

The loveless, anger-filled relationship that the parents now will only be more harmful for the kids over time.

Give the husband a break.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Farmers_Son

For Gods sake submit the next chapter!!!! I found your tale original, much more so than many of the submissions to LW. Cal is a strong character but isn't an ex-SEAL, karate black belt whatever. Believe me it makes for a much pleasant change. Thankyou!

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 4 years ago
Sheesh...

You're going through an awful lot to maintain a two-parent home. At some point, you have to ask if all this is worth it. There's no guarantee the kids will be well adjusted and live happy and productive lives.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Good story so far.

I love the way he is protecting himself and his kids. He is doing what is best for his family. She, however, is only thinking with her pussy. Sex does not fix a broken heart. And, apparently, she really doesn't have one. Allie is still wanting to be with her lesbian lovers and maybe judge Marshall too. After all that has happened, burn the bitch. She probably has problems from her past and I can hardly wait for the next chapter.... 4 stars but could have been 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can’t wait

To see how they come back together and all is forgiven but not forgotten

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
Insanity runs rampant.

The judge's actions are beyond anything a sane person would consider, especially recording breaking the law many times. The wife's actions are bizarre. She shows no remorse and no real emotion for her husband or kids. The real nut, however, is the husband wanting to share a house with a woman like his wife. It is unwise to subject his kids to a person like her. He should be doing everything in his power to dump her ass and keep her from harming the kids. This story began slightly off the tracks but has now gone over the cliff. I still expect an ass raping for the judge and/or the husband. So far, only the wife has been ass raped. That is hardly worth mentioning.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
Well, chapter 2 went over the top in a hurry!

How is it that a judge who had a yen for young boys but was afraid to act on that still had the gall to set himself up as the presiding judge in a divorce case in which he was personally involved? That's an obvious conflict of interest, one with an obvious evidentiary trail. A judge maintaining financial and supervisory ties to his old law firm would mean that he would have to recuse himself on every case in which his firm was involved, and if they tried to keep it a secret, all it would take would be one disgruntled client making a complaint to start an investigation, and discovery would turn up the financial transactions.

That the judge had another woman living with him for a long time while also being married was noted as gossip in the previous chapter; that would not affect his legal status as a judge, but if it's the stuff of gossip it would have had a major negative impact on his standing in a small community.

This really needed Saddletramp's standard note that anything can and does happen in his world!

As for the story, Cal is schizophrenic: his two personalities wildly fluctuate between a RAAC guy and someone headed for BTB. How can someone who is supposedly so strong and has to maintain his pride allow Allie to move back into the house with him, in a neighborhood and town which thrives on gossip? The neighbors won't know that they aren't sleeping together; the neighbors will whisper that he's a cuck who took his wife back.

And he put himself in a cock cage? Not even one of Marlboro Man's left-wing male characters would do that!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 4 years ago
Heading for the bottom of the septic tank

This, "I am willing to stay here in this house with you so that my children can benefit from having both parents living here", destroyed this story for me. It was pretty bad to see him stumbling through trying to reconnect with a wife that had abandoned her children to join a warped household. Now he verifies the depths of the judge's perversion, that his son would have been at risk, and he STILL wants to keep his wife in the household for the "benefit" of the children. This is insane. This is like inviting the witch from Hansel and Gretel, who wanted to eat the children, to live in your house so that they would have a female influence around. It doesn't have to be a BTB story for the male protagonist to have a brain.

"she could buy a king sized bed and have her lovers come over occasionally", sheesh. Really? Cuck, cuck, cuck.

"I had a plastic cock cage on." OMG!!! Cuck, cuck, cuck. and he did it to himself. Yuck.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Well recovered mate.

You "plugged up" many of the gaps identified in the first chapter. Excellent recovery. Of course, now that they will have an "open" marriage he can't demand that his "wife" get the body/nipple piercings removed that indicated she was the sub-slut, sex slut for the three lovers. The new situation, once agreed to, is now so impractical that we can expect all sorts of things happening in the next chapter. The lesbians and the Judge will have her involved in sub-slut gangbangs and S&M nights, torturing her nipples and big clit, making her orgasm over and over again. Cheers and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great job

posting these consecutively, not too many authors on here have the foresight to write all chapters or atleast most of them BEFORE posting them, so kudos to you for that. Having read your other LW stories, all i can say is hopefully this is not another RAAC like the one where the husband was raped in the ass by his wife and he took her back. Lol i mean how in the world do you come up with something like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't cuck out

The woman admitted to betraying him in so many ways that, if by some miracle, they get back together, it'll be pure cuckery. Nothing more, nothing less.

lover1953lover1953almost 4 years ago

The plastic cock cage was a bit too far. No man willingly puts one of those on his dick. Just sayin.

lifeisagamblelifeisagamblealmost 4 years ago
no comment

i really should not comment on this stupid shit since i skimmed it but you just made the list of worthless "authors" i keep handy as to not waste my time.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

Part 1 was great. 5 stars. Part 2 completely fell apart.

Was she raped or wasn't she? You made it rape to charge the judge, then turned it into completely willing, submissive behavior to justify the husband's ire. So, if it was that easy for him to show it was not rape, then the Judge can easily get off on the charges.

Allie still claims it is rape, but plans to continue to date the women who lured her and participated in her abuse??

Then we find out that after ONE brief encounter at a party, Allie is willing to destroy her marriage and falsely accuse her husband of assault, potentially sending him to jail??? Yet, she wasn't brainwashed?

Then she still uses the lawyer she knows is tied to Richard.

Then she doesn't go to therapy or talk to her doctors about her medical?

She keeps the nipple rings and any other adornments, which are visible signs of her abuse and bond to Richard, and which serve as a continued visual affront and reminder of everything to her husband.

it just doesn't work.

She clearly was zapped with the Martian Slut Ray. I understand part 3 is coming, but I don't think there is any way to make these issues make any sense.

What about the girl who was the Nanny? She going to file charges? Did Allie sign a slaves contract with Richard that nullifies any legal issues?

KB

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
I’m done...

“I had a plastic cock cage on“ sure you did cuck. Think we all know where this story is going, a RAAC .

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. I sincerely hope the Judge serves time (hopefully many years) and his old law firm goes under. Allie's parents should be giving her both barrels for her behavior. I can't wait so see what her therapist says. She needs a serious dose of reality - i.e. you willing cheat on your marriage, expect the marriage to go up in flames. Her version of what she wants and think she can have is far different than what reality is. She willingly through away her best friend/lover/husband and family for an affair, and now needs to understand the cost of her actions. The question is "is she smart enough and strong enough to fix the issues even though she may have permanently destroyed her relationship with her husband, or will she take the cowards way out and commit suicide?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

This is a great story, can't wait for the next part. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i hope he busts her ass as well s the other bitches and bastards involved in this mess him and the kids don't need her bullshit soon she will be back having sex with the women and the judge and whoever wants her

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 4 years ago
So far

A really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Cal should get to share any compensation from the lawsuit with the judge, He suffered, so should be paid. I still enjoy the story and rate it a 5.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

I'm really interested in where you take this in the concluding act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Great story, and appreciate how you release your chapters close together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused, confusing.

Can't figure his thinking, he should be working to forgive or forget her and move on. Staying together for the kids is not helpful if the is hostility and no love in the relationship. Kids learn how to have a relation by modeling the behavior of there parents. If in the counseling it turns out that the Judge and his wives drugged and blackmailed her then forgive, if there was some other uncontrolled factor then forgive if he can't forgive then split, it would be better for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why not just post it all together?

I'm not crapping on you, I just don't understand the part thing. What's the difference if its 14 pages? Half the time I start something and then forget all about it because its days or weeks between parts. I know you are putting these all together but its kind of the same thing when that occurs too. I see a great author and really want to read the new stuff but its parts. I will wait until the last one comes out but I have no idea how many parts there are so I forget entirely.

I know people used to bitch all the time about long pieces by SS06 and others but I preferred it. Maybe its just me and everyone else prefers it this way. I just don't get it. I wanna know if the Judge is burned and I wanna know it now man!

:)

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Complicated

It is a difficult and complicated read. Seems like a divorce is the correct option. All of this is being done for the kids?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Getting deeper

You conjure up a despicable cheating wife as anyone writing in LW. You have them dig a very deep hole and bury themselves with their actions against the husband. I'm most stories you dig the wife out of her hole and give her RAAC. I'm anxious to see what happens here. To me, her intentions of seeing the lesbians again would kill any chance of forgiveness. Bring it on.

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 4 years ago
great

part 2 is good, as good as part one, i understand him not wanting the kids to be brought up in a single parent environment, i think she needs a big wake up call, maybe the phsychiatrist will help her put her actions into perspective, the cheating conspirators still need dealing with properly , you cant have 2 lesbian animals running around free,, thanks for writing,, looking forward to part 3, thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The first chapter was pretty good. This one was a mess. There were issues in continuity and logic that detracted from the impact of this chapter.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Wow, is this ever ridiculous. This woman put her children in clear and obvious danger, cared absolutely nothing for their welfare and had planned on depriving them of her father. His reaction? Take her back in the house, reestablish her as a full participant parent.

.

Worse, the stench of RAAC is in the air.

.

There is no reason why divorce and primary custody for the father shouldn't have been the course to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could Have Been A Decent Story

...but it was destroyed by the author, writing on a 6th grade reading level. The dialogue is pathetic and the development of the story line even worse. Don't bother even trying to read this confused drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm sorry, I can't go on.

This is like the fantasy ravings of a 10 yr. old child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Backed into a corner

FS has developed the story with divorce as the only viable option. Feel terrible for the kids, but Allie simply is crazy and submissive beyond belief. Obviously full of terrible insecurities.

At this point, all i care about is learning how he can wean the kids from their mom and move on with his life. Open marriage. Seriously.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
ew

that was a little bit assholish of u lol. u could have finished it here in pt2. one thing does her nipples being pierced not bother him? its a huge turn off for me and more so if it happened while she was cheating. tbh I'm not sure if she always had them i skipped a lot of when ppl describe physical body types. its not important for me in these stories, not why i read them is all. assholelishness a new word rofl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The reason this guy posrs chapters is to trick people into reading and giving him good scores so he can shit all over the last chapter. He knows that if the shit ending was known he would get a really bad score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well...

Chapter 1 was marginal. The most stupid knows any judge couldn't or wouldn't sit on the bench where his wife and him were involved. Even the most brash narcissistic fuckwad wouldn't even try it.

Then in Chapter 2, you just went crazy with the not raped, raped, forced into lesbianism but wanting to go back for more dildo fun, etc etc, etc.

Just another mess from this author.

And I agree with the other anon about chapters. Just put them out. Who says postings have to be 3 or 4 pages? Just give us the story.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THE CLOSET PLAYS AN INTREGAL PART

and her wanting sex with her hubby is a lawful admission of granting absolution. TK. U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1*

Why does he continue to do this to himself? Divorce her

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Its still really stupid, drawn out and the whole Judge still overseeing it at all is just way beyond the normal suspension of disbelief in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fun and enjoyable read

I really enjoyed the read. I don't agree with what you wrote but it was fun compared to a lotto what else I had to chose from.

Story wise now that the judge appears to be out of the way why doesn't he just divorce and take his chance at getting custody of the kids? Appears he has enough data to support that he is the better parent.

As for the nipple hoops and possible other piercings he didn't want to explore why did he never say to remove them as it reminds him of the whore she became? If she did it shows some remorse or try on her part to get him back but if she refuses he can again call it out as how she has accepted she is a bisexual whore and not a wife.

I really don't understand why he wants to share the house and why he may want to reconcile. I get the part about make her suffer built just get the paper work filed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is just a farce. No self respecting man would consider taking back a whore of a wife like Allie. The truth to his children in the beginning would have been the best. She is not worth keeping. She left under her own free will and plans on keep doing it. If this is not a btb you never will have one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uh oh, More than two parts

I'm waiting until the story is complete. FS is known for befuddling RAAC endings on his multi-part stories. Hope for the best expect the worst. Not drinking the Koolaid until it's confirmed there are no turds in the punch bowl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a farce

She give up on the marriage and plotted to shackle him. Cheated and worse . So why is she even in the house. This is ridiculous story. Divorce is the only solution. He gets the kids she is a unfit mother who abandoned her kids .

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
No divorce

Take the kids and run like hell. 5

012Say012Sayalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

It is difficult to come up with a unique plot in these formulaed stories: she cheats, he finds out, he reacts, they struggle, then a resolution.

Some complain about realism, to me the stories need some stretch, or they are all the same. The cheating in this one is unique. So is the reaction! I like the holding together as parents and rejection of being lovers. The struggle seems realistic, I look forward to whatever resolve.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Yeah.

Absolute drivel.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She might be a redeemable person...

with ten years of therapy and effort on her part.

right now she's an evil manipulative and completely selfish idiot. her toxic behavior is akin to a poison. while i think the best thing for BOTH the kids and the husband is to divorce the poison....there MIGHT be a slight few reasons for his solution.

i'm not sure she's even capable of being a good mother anymore, but even the chance he's given her MIGHT wake her up into being a human being again. i'm not sure the kids will get much anything from her rotten soul being an influence in their lives, but stranger things...

and she gets to slowly and painfully watch him move on without her. i can't imagine a more horrible fate for her. the man she tried to set up and ruin, a reminder of her evil and past love, slowly attracting younger women. her ego can't handle it. she deserves a hole in the ground, but this might be the next best thing.

i think the best part of his revenge is he didn't dirty his soul. he's actually forcing her to grow the hell up and be a mother to her children, an extremely rewarding experience she gave up. he might have actually saved her. her savior and ex lover, watching him fall for another woman...that'll complete with her as a step mother. she'll grow old and die watching and knowing that she's cucked herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
double heh

Still loving the corruption doesn't exist comments. Seriously, how much do pay to live in your gated community where corruption isn't a thing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So

Where is part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Took a Turn for the Worse

Wassup with the awesome nipples attached to a flat as a board broad? While I was trying to get my head around what about this broad turned you on, you wear a Cock Cage to bed. WTF? This needs to move from the Loving Wives category to the Fucked Up Bitches area.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago
Rape is Serious

We need to have a serious look at stories that glorify rape and make the female the villain.

This is NOT acceptable.

The story shouid be centric on the victim, not third parties who are so shallow to feel this is about them.

"LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME! Not her! It's about ME"

Wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bad Choice

Allie is a very bad choice for a mother to his kids. He should divorce her, fight for custody of the children, and find a decent woman to be their new role model.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago

I don't understand the commentators who want to everything to be predictable. It adds to a story when characters do unexpected things. There were some continuity problems, and holes in the plot, but they are minor. I am looking forward to eagerly to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next??

Waiting with bated breath. Where is Pt. 3??

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Glad

While I thought he should have just divorced her, I e ending to part 2 and glad there’s a part 3

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

Then the most bizarre part... after everything that happened to the MC.. he is wearing a spiked plastic cock cage.

Wtf?

The story was already falling apart, but that scene ruined it for me.

Where is part three? writing it in response to comments?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A bit surprised she didn't agree to stop slutting around in an effort to reconcile.

I hope there's more retribution for the judge and am wondering why no action against the two women since they should've been caught in the charges levied against the judge.

I guess my bet is that they reconcile before Becca is a grad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOPE!!

This has to be the dumbest most UNBELIEVABLE story ever written!

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Just saying

If you get back together with this skank, just keep the cock cage on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Only Positive Thing

I can say about this story is at least the Judge has something happening to him, what we don't know, but something... The rest of the story is ridiculous; not being 'allowed' to contact him or the kids, the 'agreement', like that would ever hold up in court, just letting her back into the house, her thinking everything was just going to be forgiven, not filing charges on Lindsey/Ronnie, having to force her to file against the Judge and a cock cage? wtf, over? But I can say the grammer, spelling and punctuation was good. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Judge not

Really?LOL

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Good pair

Both crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

Does he keep going back to stupid.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Better than the first chapter but still has some holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Better

Yeah better than the first chapter, which wasn't much good but even this chapter has some strange ways of dealing with things!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Farmer's Son and his idiotic alcoholic redneck stories.

"Dave was sipping a beer. ... Marsha was downing her second or third glass of wine."

"I went to the kitchen fully prepared to get stinking drunk but then realized I had thrown out all the alcohol months before as I had realized it would not be the example I needed to be for Jason and Becca."

Don't say?

More idiocy:

"Right at the moment the ADA was not going to prosecute me. She seemed more concerned about the obvious false reporting and the public relations disaster it posed if I went public."

Moron "hubby" has a video and he is yet to figure out (few weeks after) to use it. Typical redneck, always fast bragging about guns but on the first sight of authority ("judge") he will put his tail between his legs. This is not intentional because of the story, this is attitude of "Farmer's Son" because he obviously thinks this is how a hero "hubby" would behave.

What kind of a sitting judge would be doing the stuff the "judge Marshall" is doing in this idiotic story? That he would be presiding a case where he is directly involved?

Is this how legal issues work in redneck backwood?

Here is more nonsense after utterly idiotic conversation with wife:

"The final straw was him trying to find a doctor that would make me a real penis so that I could fuck Richard now and then."

LMAO. Where did you get so many idiotic ideas?

More idiocy, the "hubby" thinks he can live with "Allie" for many years for the sake of kids while they could have other partners for sex? So I guess this is what Farmer's Son thinks would be helpful to kids?

And they would put this into "postnuptial". Yet another LW fool that knows nothing about "postnuptial" other than repeating nonsense he saw in other moronic LW stories. Then he proceeds to describe "postnuptial" with all sorts of moronic stuff he thinks one can put in "postnuptial".

Dude, who is going to fuck whom, what are children going to do, who will be doing medical checkups, who will block or unblock phone numbers, and other bollocks is not something you can put in such a legal document. You cannot put any custody decisions in a postnuptial, you apparently have no clue about that. Dude, do some research and educate yourself about "postnuptial" and what IT IS NOT about.

You legal ideas in this whole story are ideas of a complete numbskull on legal matters. Stick to descriptions of drinking alcohol, there you apparently have better experience.

Finally another idiocy:

" I had a plastic cock cage on. With the little spikes inside if I even had a single stray horny thought pain would be coming my way. "

Fitting nonsense for the end of the story. He has no desire to have sex with her and this is how he will protect himself. Wow, another clever idea from Farmer's Son.

I lost my desire to read any more garbage from this though he is obviously on the way to write hundreds of probably more idiotic stories than this one. Well, I guess better that than raping sheep on father's farm.

johsunjohsunabout 2 years ago

I must have read this one before at some time, since it shows that I voted, but it all seems fairly new to me. I like the story, I feel for the husband - he's going all out to protect his kids, in spite of the way his wife treated him. And continues to act. That's sacrifice. Makes me think of my own childhood all those many decades before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No WONDER this country is so fucked up. Terrorists just get tickets!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

perhaps your best story. Think she joined a "Cult" run by the Judge. Certainly, needs a deep brain exam. His comment about Judge wanting little boys, giving her a boy's name was on target. Possibly grooming her to get her kids involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking insanity!!! She’s a bad influence, and should NEVER be allowed any contact with the children. She abandoned them. Any real judge would give this husband sole custody. Just get her out of your life, and move on.

He’s failing his children by keeping her around!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You must have been hit with with the stupid writer Ray.

1. She nuts. Has no moral compass. Is delusional. ADMITS she going keep gucking the other two women AND SAYS ITS OK TO DO IT IN THE HOUSE SO LONG AS THE KIDS ARE ASLEEP? I'm angry because you are insulting every one of your readers and it is intentional. I take this personally. There are a lot of well educated, well read readers here. Do you think we're devoid of the capacity for critical thinking??

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Don't know if I've ever heard where staying together for the kids worked out. I'm thinking Cal should just kick her to the curb. Sounds like Allie is a slut to the core and isn't going to change now that she has had a taste of muff and a fist up her cunt. RUN Cal, as fast as you can!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Your stories get more stupid as they progress. Most of the involve a corrupted judge and a weak husband. Basically you're re-writing the same story under different scenarios.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous