All Comments on 'Judge Sandy Ch. 01'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very good start! I'd really like to see where you take these two! Thank you!

mitchawamitchawaabout 3 years ago

Great story with a good plot, action, paperwork, conversation, showers, and then a very good sex scene.

TexdomTexdomabout 3 years ago
I hope it takes

At least three more submissions to get trough this story. Great start!

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieabout 3 years ago

Meh. Was ok. Not as good as some of your other works.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Good start. The difference in their height should have become apparent in their sex but apparently not.

mitchawamitchawa5 months ago

A smashing incident of two attackers on a single woman, and a rapid response to a military-trained male with considerable skills. The police investigation was standard and followed the proper protocol The drive to her home. The checking of the house is a standard operation procedure. Sandy being forward with Brandon was not unexpected and led to making out with kisses, and fondling, his focusing on her breast was in keeping with the mature theme. Her orgasms so early were not expected, but it's keeping with the plot. A well done opening chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES