Judge Sandy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon worked her clit, rubbing it between his fingers, as Sandy writhed and moaned uncontrollably. Her first orgasm washed over her like a tsunami. The pleasure was so intense she felt as though she was going to lose consciousness. Brandon laid down between her legs, his head hovering just over her throbbing pussy. He licked the length of her slit, using the tip of his tongue to tease her swollen clit.

Sandy felt a new wave of euphoria take control of her. She thrashed and bucked up off the bed with such force, Brandon had to wrap his arms around her thighs to hold her steady. He teased her clit with the tip of his tongue relentlessly. Sandy began to sob as the emotions of the moment became overwhelming. After bringing her to climax a couple more times, he decided it was time to just feast on her for awhile. He sucked her clit into his mouth and began a gentle sucking and nibbling on it as he bathed it with his tongue.

Sandy lost all control. She wailed and moaned as her body convulsed with one orgasm after another. She finally tried to push Brandon's head from between her legs. She couldn't take anymore. Her clit was so swollen, the pleasure had morphed into a throbbing pain. "Please! No more! No more!"

Brandon pulled his mouth off her pussy and looked at her throbbing clit. Her pubic hair glistened with the combination of his saliva and her juices. He worked his way up her body till his head was hovering over her heaving tits. He took them both in his hands and pushed them together. He spent the next twenty minutes sucking and nibbling on tits. Sandy wrapped her fingers in his hair and pulled his head into her chest as hard as she could. Brandon alternated between her two nipples, sucking and nibbling. He wasn't certain, but he thought she climaxed a couple more times as he worked her tits like a famished lover.

After spending enough time on her tits, he worked his way up her body till his face was hovering over hers. The two lovers stared at each other as Brandon placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her womb. Sandy gasped, then moaned, as he slid his cock inside her, not stopping till he was completely buried inside her.

Sandy smiled up at her young lover. "Fuck me baby! I'm all yours!"

Brandon settled into a slow and passionate fucking as the two lovers continued to stare into each other's eyes. Sandy wrapped her legs around his hips, trying to get more of his cock inside her. "Cum for me baby!" She cooed. "Fill me!"

Brandon felt his orgasm building, but wanted to hold off for as long as he could. He laid still, wanting to delay the inevitable. Sandy gave him a pouting look. Then she stroked his face. "Don't make me wait baby! I want to feel you cum inside me."

Brandon began a slow humping again. The two lovers began to groan and moan in unison. Brandon dropped his head into her neck as his body began spasm and his cock erupting inside her. He grunted with each ejaculation. Her pussy felt like it was on fire as he pumped his cock in and out of it. He grunted and gasped in her ear.

Sandy held him as tightly as she could as his body shuddered on top of hers. "Oh cum for me baby! That feels so good! So good!" She chanted over and over. She felt his cum oozing out around his cock and running down the crack in her ass. She couldn't remember a time she felt so complete and satisfied at the same time. What they had just shared was so much more than just a sexual encounter.

Brandon collapsed on the bed beside his new lover. Sandy looked over at him, a tenderness in her eyes. She stroked his face as he slowly opened his eyes and focused on her. The two lovers smiled at each other. Brandon caressed one of her tits, enjoying their softness and size. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of these." He said as he leaned over and kissed her.

"Good!" Sandy giggled like a school girl. "I hope you don't! It's been a long time since they've been given the attention they like."

Brandon smiled. "Does that mean you want more of this?"

"Yes please!"

"Well see! Now I have mixed feelings on what happened to you this evening. As horrible as it was, it brought you to me."

"I know." Sandy replied. "I feel the same way." Sandy propped herself up on her elbow. "I feel like a glass of wine. Would you like a glass?"

"Yes please!" Brandon replied smiling. He watched her get out of bed and walk across the floor to the door. "You are a gorgeous creature!"

Sandy turned before heading to the other bedroom to get her robe. "Well thank you sir!"

"Hurry back! I'm hungry for more!"


12