Judge Sandy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy threw her arms around his neck as Brandon reached down with both arms and lifted her, his hand tucked under her thighs. Sandy wrapped her legs around his waist. Brandon backed her up to the bathroom wall. The cold tile on her back caused her to gasp. He slowly lowered her till he felt her warm slit with the head of his cock. Sandy reached under her and guided his cock to the entrance of her womb. "Fuck me baby!" She panted.

Brandon lowered her till his cock was buried inside her. Sandy moaned, "Oh fuck baby!" Her body began to shake up and down trying to fuck his cock.

Brandon grinned at her as he held her steady. "Impatient little slut, aren't you?" He could see the need in her eyes.

"Oh come on baby!" She begged. "Don't make me wait!" He pinned her against the wall with his body as he began a furious fucking of her pussy. Sandy squealed with delight. "That's baby! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Their bodies slapped together as the two lovers panted, grunted and kissed. Brandon was the first to announce his impending orgasm. "I'm gonna cum!"

Sandy squealed. "Me too! Fill me baby! Fill my pussy!"

Brandon grunted and his body shuddered with each thrust and ejaculation. It felt as though their bodies melted together as each rode the other through their orgasm. Sandy body spasmed and shook as she laid her head on his shoulder. She couldn't remember feeling anything as intense as what she was experiencing at that moment.

Brandon finally held her steady, still pinned against the wall, as the two descended from their orgasms panting. He pulled her away from the wall and carried her into the bedroom, his cock still buried inside her. He climbed up on the bed and laid her down, his body pinning her to the bed now. He looked down at her. "I love you lady." He then slid down her body and began to tenderly suckle and nurse on her tits. Massaging and kneading one as he sucked on the other, than changing.

Sandy dug her fingers into his hair as her body arched up and off the bed. He was hitting a nerve in her nipples that felt like an electric shock passing through her body. "Don't stop loving me baby! Don't stop!" She felt herself slipping into a sexual haze of one sensation after another as her body spasmed. His mouth and tongue on her nipples just added to the pleasure his abdomen was giving her as he ground it into her pussy. His stomach slowly becoming soaked as her juices mixed with his cum gushed out of her. "So good! So good!" She began to chant.

Brandon worked her tits for almost thirty minutes. He'd start with each tit, kissing the underside of it, working his way to the nipple. Then he'd suck it into his mouth, biting it gently as he flicked it with the tip of his tongue. Then sucking her tit all over, leaving hickies wherever he went. He alternated back and forth between her two tits. By the time he was done her breasts were covered in bite marks and hickies, and she had climaxed three times.

He slid back up her body and lay next to her, watching her chest heaving as she regained a normal breathing pattern. Sandy finally rolled over and threw her arm over him. The two lovers stared at each other in silence smiling. "I still didn't get my protein fix." She said smiling.

"Greedy bitch, aren't you?" Brandon said returning the smile.

"Very!"

"I have no doubt you'll get your protein fix today sometime." He brought his hand up between them and engulfed one of her tits with it. "But I'm hungry. And I need a cup of coffee. Let's get to town and get some supplies. I think we're both going to need to keep up our strength." He chuckled. "And I don't want to get dehydrated."

Sandy grabbed him as he was rolling out of bed. "You still owe me a protein fix." She said seductively.

They drove into town just before lunchtime and stopped at one of the two Mom & Pop restaurants for lunch. Both devoured their meals as though they hadn't eaten for days. Brandon drank a whole pot of coffee by himself. "There's a sporting goods store in town. The owner is the uncle of my buddy I served with. Let's stop by his place first. Then we'll do some food shopping."

"What do you need at the sports store?" Sandy asked as she nursed her fourth cup of coffee.

"I'm going to get us some more firepower. Plus we need to get you some clothing a little more conducive for living at the cabin. Right now I'm not sure how long we'll be here."

They walked into the sporting goods store. It was a fairly good-sized establishment with an entire side devoted to men's and women's clothing. The other side stocked with just about everything a sportsman could need for hunting or fishing. The town wasn't that big. But it catered to sportsmen and families on camping vacations almost year round. "Go look over the clothing section and pick out what you think you'll need. And get a good pair of boots. I love you in heels. But they're about as practical a $3.00 bill." He grabbed her ass when she turned. Sandy turned her head and smiled as she walked away.

Brandon walked straight to the back wall of the store. The entire back wall was covered with every type of rifle, shot-gun and hand gun he could want. The man behind the counter walked up to him. "Can I help you with something?"

"I'm looking for the owner. I served with his nephew in the Army."

The guys eyes lit up. He stuck his hand across the counter. "You must be Brandon."

Brandon took his hand and shook it. "Yes sir! That's me! Are you Sam? Charlie's uncle?"

Sam smiled at him. "That's me! Charlie speaks highly of you. Thank you for watching out for my nephew while you two served together. He called me last night and said you'd be coming up to use the cabin."

"It was an honor serving with your nephew. He's a good man and friend."

"That he is." Sam agreed. "So how can I help you?"

"I need some some guns and ammunition."

"What exactly are you hunting?" Sam asked trying to understand what exactly Brandon needed.

Brandon stood silent for a few seconds as he tried to decide how much to tell this complete stranger he'd just met. "Charlie said I could trust you completely."

Sam nodded. He could tell this was more than just a hunting trip. "Come with me." He led Brandon back to his office and closed the door. "From what my nephew tells me about you, I'll help you in anyway I can."

Brandon told him the whole story. Then he filled him in on what he knew about the guys who were threatening him and Sandy. When he finished, the two men sat in silence as Sam took it all in. Finally Sam spoke up. "So how can I help?"

"I need some real firepower. I wish I could get ahold of a couple of assault rifles. I know they're illegal."

"How many do you want?" Sam asked smiling.

"You serious?" Brandon asked. Sam just nodded. "I'd like two if you can get them? AR-15's. Plus a good shot-gun and a couple of hand-guns."

Sam stood up. "Let's go see what we've got. I'm sure I've got everything you're looking for."

Brandon and Sandy walked out of the store an hour later. Sandy had purchased almost an entire new wardrobe of clothing along with two new pairs of boots. Brandon had purchased two AR-15s, a Mossberg 500 compact 12 gauge shot gun, and two Ruger .45 caliber semi-automatic handguns. Along with 4 boxes of ammunition for each, and more for Sandy's 9mm. 'You can never have too much ammunition' was his motto.

Brandon turned and shook Sam's hand again when they finished putting everything in the backseat of the truck. "Thank you! We'll probably be around for at least a couple weeks. We may be back for other supplies."

"Anytime. If I can help, don't hesitate to ask."

The two climbed in the truck. "OK. Let's get some food."

The town had a decent sized grocery store for it's size. They filled up two shopping carts with everything they could think of. They could always come back if they thought of something else they needed. Brandon felt at ease and safe as they drove back to the cabin. Then he slapped himself mentally. 'Don't let your guard down stupid. Never let your guard down.' He chastised himself.

He looked the property over more closely as they drove down the gravel road leading to the cabin. The whole time wondering if there was any way they could track them to this location. He reconciled himself to the thought there were a lot of sleepless nights while they were here.

They unpacked the truck and put all the groceries away before he brought all the weapons into the cabin. Sandy just watched him unpack all the guns. "Before we leave here you're going to know how to use each of these weapons. How to shoot them, load them and clean them."

"Guns scare me!" Sandy confessed.

Brandon just laughed. "I'd love to have a dollar for every time I've heard that one. A gun is a tool. That's all. A tool that can be used for good, or for bad." He looked at her tenderly. "Don't worry. We'll get you over that fear of yours. Our lives may depend on it."

12