Judgement of the Party

Story Info
WWE's Katana Chance in a locker room foursome
16k words
4
2.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, people, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own the WWE or any wrestlers or people etc referenced in this story.

Starring: Damien Priest, Dominik Mysterio, Finn Balor, Katana Chance (all WWE).

Judgement of the Party.

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Co-Written by DaxG2001 & Kristi.

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, MMMF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

Backstage at an edition of Monday Night Raw in June of 2023, the fearsome and dominating faction known as The Judgement Day is walking backstage. At the front, the proudly newly declared World Women's Champion in Rhea Ripley is flanked by her 'Latino Heat' in the universally despised young hunk Dominik Mysterio. Either side of those two is another Hispanic hunk in the towering Damien Priest and the bitter Irish Prince, Finn Balor. The three men are clad in dark ring pants and merchandise T-shirts, but Dominik is wearing a Ripley 'Mami' T-shirt as expected for the stud corrupted by The Eradicator.

As the men walk, Finn Balor's nose scrunches up before he scratches his ear. "Boys, hold up... Am I bloody hearin' things?" He says as the group pauses. "No... No, you're right." Damien says with a nod. "Some... Muffled music?" He says with a frown since music, or at least a certain globally famous rapper is triggering to him these days. "Yeah, you hear it too, Mami?" Dominik asks, looking to Rhea. "Sounds like some awful stuff I bet my deadbeat Dad would play!" He says, somehow turning anything he comes across into an excuse to insult his Hall of Fame father.

Rhea Ripley makes a face as she turns her head toward the direction of the muffled music "It sounds like that bloody dreadful Pop music, Dom Dom..." Rhea says, clearly not liking any form of music other than heavy metal. Rhea says as she crosses her arms over her chest "I think... Maybe we show whoever it is making that noise that The Judgement Days runs things around here..." Rhea says with a devious smirk. "I think it's coming from this way," Ripley says with a nod of her head a short distance down the hallway.

"Yeah! We run things around here!" Dominik obediently parrots back what Rhea said as the sinister group walks down the hallway. But the pack stops with Rhea putting out an arm when they see a door opening. The music blasts out and some flickering coloured lights seen as one of the new call-ups from NXT Kayden Carter steps out from the room.

"No! I'll go get some! Give me like five minutes!" Kayden yells back into the room before closing. Not even noticing she's being watched as she heads off in the other direction.

Rhea presses her lips together as she watches Kayden Carter walk in the opposite direction down the hallway. "Of course... Of course..." Rhea says with her head nodding with realization "Of course it would be those teeny boppers..." Rhea says, turning her head to glance back at Balor and Priest. "I'll go show pipsqueak number one who runs the show around here..." Rhea comments, nodding her head toward the departing Kayden Carter before she turns to glance back at Balor and Priest "You guys handle pipsqueak number two..." Rhea says before looking at Dominik, moving her hand to pat his back "Dom Dom... You just make sure to have a little fun..." Rhea says with a wicked smirk

"Yeah! We'll have fun alright!" Dominik says with a grin as he watches Rhea's backside sway as she heads off to follow Carter with some brutal intentions in mind. "Wait... What did Mami mean, guys?" He says as if he's unsure about what to do now that his beloved Mami isn't in sight. "Relax, Dom!" Finn grips his shoulder. "Just follow my lead and we'll teach whoever it is a lesson about disrespectin' us!" He says with his thick Irish accent. "Yeah... Follow OUR lead..." Damien chips in as he'd picked up on what Finn had said. "Right! That's what I said!" Balor said like he didn't see what the problem was as he motions as he and the other two approached the door and shove it open to invite themselves in.

Inside the locker room, bright multicoloured lights are flashing and bouncing around the room as the song "TGIF" by Pop Megastar Katy Perry blares throughout the locker room. With back toward the now opened door of the locker room, the pint-sized, energetic and flexible, cutely desirable Katana Chance bobs her head to the music as she happily dances around the music. Katana, dressed in a pair of tight and short-cut black shorts, with a red tank top, says aloud over the music. "That was quick, Kayden!" Unaware that Mysterio, Balor and Priest of the Judgement Day stand looming in the doorway.

The door closes shut, firmly as the trio enter. Balor motions, making Dominik stay back so he's against the door. Katana dances unaware until Priest slams his hand on the music player, leaving the coloured lights to be left on static as the song cuts off.

"Sorry, but we're here to crash your little party, newbie..." Priest says as Chance turns around to see the uninvited guests. "Yeah... And we don't take too kindly to someone just having a party without inviting the guys that run Monday Night Raw in The Judgement Day!" Balor claims with a cocky smirk as he and Damien stand on either side of the tiny beauty.

Katana opens her mouth in shock as she looks at Finn Balor and Damien Priest, "Where's Kayden?!" Katana asks in alarm, immediately thinking of her best friend and teammate. "...And... You guys need to leave..." Katana says as she takes a step back and away from Balor and Priest.

"Leave? What, after we'd just gotten here?" Finn says, faking outrage. "That sounds like you're being a real bad party host, new girl..." Damien adds as they watch her back up. "Mami is dealing with your little friend..." Dominik pipes up from the back. "Teaching her a lesson in respect!" He claims with a cocky smirk. "And now? You're gonna show us the respect we deserve! Little girl..." He rudely says.

Katana looks past Balor and Priest to Dominik Mysterio, before looking back at the bitter Balor and the towering Priest, "What? What do you mean?" Katana asks innocently as she backs up against a panel of lockers, leaving her nowhere else to go. "I have... I respect you guys! Of course, I do!" Katana says sincerely, with a sense of worry in her voice as thoughts of what three much stronger men could perhaps physically do to her.

"Hey, easy there! Settle down, little lady... Little Momma..." Priest smoothly says as he and Balor corner her against the lockers. Making her stare up as he leans into the wall to gaze over her. "We don't need any drama here... And Hell, you started things out right by just saying what we wanted to hear..." he pointed out. "Right! But words aren't enough for us!" Balor arrogantly says as he's at her other side. "We need actions, Katana! Actions! We need to see it! And get proof that you respect us!" He claimed, glancing at Priest as the two men exchange knowing smirks. Especially after what Rhea said to Dominik about 'having fun'.

Katana bites down on her bottom lip and timidly looks down "What... What do you mean?" Katana asks as she looks to either side of her and is practically trapped between Balor and Priest.

"Well, lass... You're a smart girl..." Balor smirks. "And well, if you want to show us some respect? Well... We can either do this the hard way..." He says with a threatening tone with a serious look to match. "Or..." Damien smirks with a different sort of sinister look. "We can do this the 'easy' way... And trust us, girl... You want to do this our way and the easy way..."

Katana looks up at the much taller Damien Priest, with her adorable and innocent eyes "What... Do you want me to do?" Katana Chance asks.

"Well..." Both men exchange looks, before making Chance tense up when their strong hands go onto her shoulders. "How about you show us what kind of a 'party girl' you are?" Priest says. "And you can do that by getting on your knees, and sucking our big feckin' dicks!" Finn more bluntly says, drawing a look from Priest. "What? That's what you meant! Just tell her, Damien!" Balor says as Priest is giving a little bit of a 'what's your deal?' look to his ally.

Katana's eyes widen as she looks at both Balor and Priest before happening to glance down at their crotches, only imagine what the two Judgement Day members are packing "If... I... Ummm, do it... You won't hurt me right?"

"Yes, that's right." Damien quickly answers before Finn can. "No drama, no hurt. Just, you know... A different kind of party..."

Katana nods her head and weakly smiles at Damien Priest before looking at Finn Balor, nodding as well to him. "OK... I'll do this the easy way." Katana says and then laughs "I'm not afraid of a challenge!" Katana says playfully.

"See? See! Smart girl right here!" Finn a bit backhandedly says as the men smirk. Dominik still watching from the door as both Damien and Finn push down their ring pants. Showing the newcomer to Raw the thick, long cocks both hunks are packing that stand out, especially with her tight and tiny body.

"Whoa!" Katana says with a laugh as she gets the first glimpse of the exposed impressively long and thick cocks of Damien Priest and Finn Balor. Playfully biting down on her bottom lip, the energetic party girl, who's high on life, lowers down on her knees to the floor of the locker room, shifting a bit on her knees to find what is more comfortable. Reaching up with her small hands, Katana willingly takes hold of both Priest and Balor's thick cocks, Balor in her left and Priest in her right.

"There we go! Let's see what kind of a party girl you are, babe..." Damien encourages. Especially as she willingly moved to kneel and finds her hands stretched around their thick weapons as Balor smirks down and checks her out.

Katana sweetly smiles up at Priest and Balor as she starts to work her hand along the shafts of the two Judgement Day members, her soft palms brushing back and forth along the impressive lengths "Oh I'm always down to party!" Katana says with a cute laugh.

"And you see what happens when you show us the respect we deserve??" Balor more rudely says, like this is a bit of good-cop, bad-cop as she jerks off the two hunks to get their lengths nice and hard.

Katana nods her head obediently as she turns her head to look up at Balor before she willingly moves her head toward his cock, lowering her left hand to the base of his shaft and opening her sweet little mouth, as she guides Balor into her mouth and wraps her soft lips gently around his cock.

"Mmmmm!" Finn instantly moans as that hot, nicely damp mouth starts to take his thick Irish cock. "Bet that big feckin' dick is stretchin' those pretty little lips of yours out, right?" He smirks while her other hand pumps Damien's fat dick.

"Mmmmmm..." Katana moans in response and nods her head to reply to Balor as she starts to bob her head along his impressive Irish shaft, her soft lips smoothly rubbing back and forth. Katana gently twists her right hand on Priest's shaft, before she runs her hand smoothly down the length of his thick cock.

"Ahhhh... Fuck!! Mmmmm..." Balor, even as he intimidatingly stares down, moans as Katana's hot mouth slides along his thick prick. Already showing her skill to slurp along him at a nice pace while jerking off another big cock at the same time. "Yeah, feckin' suck that dick! This is how we party, Judgement Day style!"

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Katana softly moans around Balor's cock as she bobs her head smoothly back and forth on the length of his cock, turning her head to grind her pouty lips on his shaft.

"For a feckin' rookie... Mmmmm! This lass ain't half bad, you know..." Finn says, even as his moans show how much he's enjoying being blown by the gorgeous newcomer to Raw. Taking on two studs at once as she bobs along Finn's member while stroking away at Damien's fat shaft.

Katana smoothly lifts her head from Finn Balor's cock, and happily smiles up at him "Mmmmm... You taste so good!" Katana says as she starts to work her left hand on his saliva-coated shaft and turns her head to take Damien Priest's cock now into her sweetly adorable mouth.

"Of course I do! That's why I'm the feckin' Prince around here!" Balor brags as now Damien gets a turn to handsomely moan as he watches Katana's stunning face slide along his member. Finn now getting stroked off as Katana gives Damien the same sort of smooth blowing she'd just given the other hunk. Not playing favourites as the party girl shows she's happy to sample any huge dick that comes her way.

"Mmmmm..." Katana moans around Priest's cock as her soft lips stretch around his thick shaft as she begins to bob her brunette head, happily sucking away on the towering Priest. Katana smoothly her hand back and forth on Balor's shaft, spreading her saliva back and forth along the length.

"This is my kind of party... Mmmmm... Getting right down and dirty..." Damien moans, towering over Chance even more than Finn is as he stares down with a cocky smile. Watching her mouth moving along his thick rod and feeling her saliva start to coat him.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm...." Katana moans as she looks up at Damien Priest as her small mouth works along his thick shaft, her lips stretching around the girth. Katana willingly and smoothly bobs her head back and forth, sucking away.

"Guess she's decent enough... Ahhhhh..." Balor chips in as his cock has her spit coated over thanks to her strokes. While her saliva slowly drips down Damien's equally meaty dick with some falling off her chin from the repeated motion. "Decent? Man, this chick's mouth is made for dick..." Priest says with an approving groan to see the impressive amount of his rod she's taking in and out of her far-from-novice oral hole.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm..." Katana Chance moans around Damien's cock as she happily bobs her head back and forth, her soothing lips working along his shaft as she holds him steady at the base with her right hand, while she works her left hand against Balor's lengthy shaft, from the head of his cock to his ball sack

A light shine of spit is across Katana's chin as she all too eagerly shows off her party girl nature. Sucking and stroking two less-than-saintly hunks who had barged into her room. Now getting to moan as her soft hand and warm mouth pleasures them and neither man looks like they're anywhere near to being done with her and her stunning, tight body.

Katana slaps her tongue playfully against the bottom side of Priest's thick cock before she lifts her head off his cock with a sweet little pop of her mouth and begins to stroke her right hand along Damien's shaft and spreads her saliva along. Katana turns her head back to Finn Balor's cock and happily takes his Irish prick back into her adorable and talented mouth.

"Mmmmm... That's right! Show the feckin' Prince... Ahhhhh... Some respect!" Finn moans as he samples her hot mouth once again. Priest was kept nice and hard as her hand rubs all that spit along his member as Katana isn't playing favourites with the two hung hunks.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmm" Katana Chance moans around Balor as she smoothly bobs her head along his cock, her soft and pouty lips sliding on his shaft and holding the base of his cock with her left hand. Meanwhile, Katana briskly works her right hand back and forth on Damien's cock, working the palm of her hand against the underbelly and occasionally twisting her hand.

"Ahhhhh... That's all you got, newbie? Come on, Lass! Mmmmm... Let's see how you can really suck some dick!" Balor announced as he reached down, grabbing a handful of her long dark hair. Surprising her even as she's willingly sucking him off as he thrusts into her mouth. Making the nicely thick crown of his rod connect with the back of her soothing oral hole as he moans.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmm... Gahhhh... Gahhhh!!" Katana moans and starts to gag around Finn Balor's cock, as he thrusts into her mouth, his cock swiftly moving between her lips and causing her saliva to heavily drip down and her grip on Priest's cock to loosen.

"Hey man, I was enjoying her..." Damien says as Katana's hand leaves him so she can grip Balor's muscular thighs as she now takes a face fucking. Her saliva drooling down his length as he stiffly pumps and holds her hair. "Mmmm! Relax, Dam'o! There's plenty... Ahhhhh! Of this slut to go around!" Finn says without caring. Groaning as he fills her mouth up with a lot more cock than she was used to taking, as expected for someone finally on the main roster after many years in NXT.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm... Gahhhh! Gahhhh! Gahhhh!" Katana moans and gags loudly around Finn's cock as her fingers press into his muscular thighs, as the head of his large Irish cock smacks against the back of that sweet mouth as her saliva heavily pools down on his swiftly thrusting cock.

Katana's tight top is now stained with her drool, making her nicely rounded, perky tits stand out as she gags but keeps her eyes cutely staring up to not even water up as she's pounded. A sure sign that she can handle huge cocks in her tight frame as Balor grunts and pumps away to force her to slobber all over his fat cock.

"Mmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhh! Gahhhh!" Katana Chance moans as Finn Balor's strong hands hold her head in place and he continues to swiftly pump his cock away into her adorable mouth, her saliva heavily pouring down.

Eventually, Balor slides his cock out of her mouth to allow her to gasp. Humiliating her slightly by letting his fat cock rest across her forehead to smear spit onto her and get a little into her hair. "Easy there, Finn... We need this chick to, you know, be with it if she's gonna party with The Judgement Day..." Damien states but with a tone to his voice to show he's more interested in fucking her some more. "Yeah yeah, relax!" Finn says unapologetically before he looks over. "Hey, Dom! Come over here and get in on this!" Balor says across the room but he made it sound like more of an order than just a suggestion, something that Priest picked up on as he raised an eyebrow.

Katana bites down on her bottom lip as she looks up at Finn Balor as he steps away and removes his cock from resting on her forehead. Katana looks past Balor as she sees Dominik Mysterio lock the locker room door before he starts to walk over to join Balor, Priest and Chance.

"Guys, I dunno... Mami would get real mad if she knew I was getting some from just... Some random girl..." Dominik says as he joins the group. "Chill, Dom! What she doesn't know won't hurt her!" Finn claims, smacking Dom on the back as The Judgement Day once again keeps their corruptive control over the young Mysterio hunk. "Besides, you telling me that Ex-Con Dom ain't afraid to add 'cheating' to his list of crimes? Am I right?" Damien adds with a smile to further add to the manipulation.

"Yeah... Yeah! I'm not afraid!" Dom says, reaching for his waistband. "Not like this babe can even match up to Mami anyway..." He adds, still with another woman on his mind even as he lowers his pants. And having watched the action so far, his lengthy and fat cock springs out, already hard to point at Katana's pretty face.

Katana smiles as she gets a first look at Dominik's quite impressive, thick and long Hispanic cock, which indicates he has the Mysterio genes. Katana scoots closer on her knees to Dominik as she places her right hand around his cock and delivers a few smooth and soothing pumps to his shaft "Hey Dom..." Katana cutely smiles up at him.

"You better be showing me some respect to..." Dom says, staring down at the beauty jerking him off. "I've done hard time... So I'm not gonna let someone come on my turf and disrespect me or the rest of The Judgement Day..." He claimed as she made sure his prick was fully hard in her tiny hand.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers