Judgement of the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh of course... Papi..." Katana says with an adorable smile and wink, keeping her eyes lock with Dominik as she leans her brunette head in and slides her tongue around the nicely thick head of his cock.

"Huh? Papi??" Dominik blinks before he groans, not expecting the sweet talk from the flirty, fun-loving beauty. The other men in the room exchange looks, caught off guard too before Damien shrugs while Dominik groans as he gets his first sample of her frisky, soft tongue.

Katana smiles around her tongue as she slaps her tongue against the head of his cock, before she parts her lips and happily takes Dominik into her mouth and begins to smoothly bob her head along his shaft, gradually taking him deeper into her mouth with each head bob.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, I am Papi, aren't I? Ahhhh..." Dominik moans, watching that gorgeous face sliding with eagerness along his fat dick. Feeling her soft lips sliding along him as she's working him over with the same sort of pace that's been given to all of the hunks so far. "Mmmmm... Exactly what my Mami says all the time..." He brags and gazes down to watch Katana slurp on his member as she's still ready to suck some dick even after just being face fucked, let alone already getting her fill of two meaty cocks.

Katana places her left hand up onto Dominik's thigh as she holds the base of his Hispanic cock with her right hand while she bobs her head back and forth smoothly, working her tongue against his shaft as she sucks him.

"Mmmmm! Shit... Mmmmm!" Dominik groans as Chance slurps away and takes his dick in deep. Looking like she might be enjoying this big dick even more than the two she'd expertly handled minutes before. Looking like it from how her saliva is getting worked onto his size as she slurps. Despite knowing that the 'Eradicator' girlfriend of his might not be so happy to see him moaning with his dick stuffed into a cute, pint-sized hottie's oral hole like this.

Katana lifts her head off of Dominik's cock with a soft pop and sweetly smiles up at him, moving her right hand up his shaft to spread the saliva. "Mmmmmm... You like that, Papi?" Katana playfully says with a cute laugh.

"Y-Yeah I do!" Dominik is falling for the cute nickname and her sweet ways, perhaps showing that he's not just easily manipulated by Rhea. Groaning as he gets stroked off and smiles down. "Hey, Dom! Don't go easy on this slut!" Finn cuts in to break the mood. "She's supposed to be showin' us all a good time! Not tryin' to suck up to you just because you're the Ex-Con Dom!" He claims.

"Or... Maybe we can see if this babe wants to prove she's a real party girl?" Damien suggests. "She's a little overdressed after all." He says with a smirk. "That's what I was just gonna say..." Balor claims. "Drop the clothes, lass!" He orders. "Yeah! Drop them!" Dominiki parrots back. "You ain't gonna take on The Judgement Day until we see what goods you're packing!"

Katana smiles and nods her head willingly as she sits back on her knees, removing her right hand from Dominik's cock to lift her tight-fitting red top, pulling the top up and over her head to expose her nicely rounded and perky tits. "One of you boys mind helping me up? Katana asks with a sweet smile.

"Sure..." Dominik a bit too eagerly says, clearly smitten from having a hot female Superstar call him Papi as he helps the tiny beauty up from the floor as the other hunks check out her tight and toned body along with those breasts.

Katana smiles at Dominik as he assists her off of the floor and watches him as he looks over her short stature, nicely toned and slender body. Katana cutely bites down on her bottom lip as she places her hands on her toned waist and starts to push down her tight black shorts.

"Not bad..." Damien comments as the tight, cutely rounded ass of the former NXT Women's Tag Team Champion comes into view along with her shaved pussy. "Not as good as Mami's, of course, but yeah..." Dominik chips in as Katana is now naked with these three hung hunks to play with.

"I say it's time to get fuckin'!" Finn decides as he glances around the locker room. "Not too much to feckin' work with here..." He remarks, before seeing the lockers she'd backed up into earlier on. "Hey, Dam'o! Come rip one of these bad boys open for me, will ya?" Balor asks but it still sounds like a bit of a demand.

"Petty criminal damage? Thought we were above that..." Priest jokes as he walks over. And he barely needs to use both hands as he grips one of the lockers and easily pulls the door off the hinges, tossing it aside with a clatter to show off the empty locker that wouldn't be possible for any of the men to fit into. But perhaps a fine, if not tight, fit for the party girl in the room.

"Oh, we are... Get in there, Katana!" Finn demands with a firm tone to his voice, clearly bossing the rest around despite The Judgement Day claiming to have no leader amongst the group.

Katana Chance raises an eyebrow and looks at Finn Balor, "What?" Katana asks with a laugh as she glances over at the tight space of the opened locker, before looking back at Balor "You can't be serious..." Katana begins to say, as she glances at Priest and Mysterio, who both simply shrug at the adorable party girl.

"Did I stutter? Or are we gonna have to set our badass, ruthless criminal Dom here on you?" Finn tries to threaten, but he sees Dominik having a smile on when Katana locks eyes with a sweet look at the 'hardened criminal'. "For feck's sake... Look! You said you were gonna do this the easy way! And the hard way..." Finn points at the broken locker door. "Well, take a look. My man Damien doesn't like taking no for an answer..." Balor claims, causing Priest to narrow his eyes again like he's not a fan of something being decided for him.

Katana nods her head and takes a breath "You're right... I did pick the easy way..." Katana says with a soft smile at Balor before she walks over to the set of lockers and stands in front of the open locker with the door ripped from the hinges. Katana places her hands on the base of the locker before the flexible beauty easily lifts herself and bends into the locker, positioning herself on her knees and placing her hands onto the sides of the locker as the energetic party girl is tightly packed in the locker.

"That's more like it!" Balor says, moving behind her as Katana's head and face are close to the back of the locker she's nearly packed into like sardines in a tin. "But less yappin' and more fuckin'!" He says, not even putting any protection on first as he invites himself to push his cock into Katana's tight pussy. Getting open access thanks to how her butt is pushed out so he pushes in with an approving moan before starting to work his hips to thrust into her snug hole.

Katana's adorably petite body tenses as she feels Balor's thick cock beginning to thrust into her nicely tight pussy from behind. "Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh shit..." Katana moans, which echo out inside of the locker's frame as she moves forward on her knees with her head tapping forward against the back wall of the locker.

"Mmmmm... I can feckin' see... Ahhhhh... The new crop of wannabes down in NXT... Mmmmm! Ain't packin' what I am!" Balor rudely claims, feeling how tight the former American Ninja Warrior contestant's pussy is all around his fat cock. The former Universal Champion groans as he pumps in, working his inches gradually deeper into Chance's tight pussy as she starts to get damp.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhhh... Ohhhhh..." Katana moans as her pint-sized body moves within the cramped space of the locker, her head repeatedly hitting the back wall.

"Is she gonna be OK there?" Dominik, still smitten with the woman who has just been playfully calling him a nickname, asks with a little bit of concern as he and Priest, watching from either side of the locker, hear the repeated tap of Katana's head hitting the locker. "Relax... If she's a real party girl? Then this will be like a warm-up for her." Priest says as Dominik nods to easily believe him. All as Balor moans and thrusts into Katana's tight pussy as she's pushing her hips back, working her snatch along his thrusting Irish dick.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Ohhh!!" Katana moans from within the locker as the close quarters act as a sauna, making sweat form on her adorable, tanned, pint-sized body all the while, her nicely toned ass smacks back against Balor's muscular waist as he grips her ankles to pull her back against his impressive cock.

Balor groans, enjoying the first round into her snug twat as her moans echo around the locker and back out as she turns her face to watch herself being pulled back along that long Irish cock. Leaving her cheek rubbing against the back of the locker as she moans and handles his size deep in her pussy. Not showing too much mercy even when she agreed to fuck him and the other members of the fearsome Judgement Day.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Fuck... Mmmmm just like that!" Katana lustfully moans as she manages to glance back at Balor as he pumps his shaft wickedly into her pussy, her elbows starting to scrape and rub against the sides of the locker.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! Yeah! Like a fucking slut!" Balor more rudely says but his moans agree with her as he pumps smoothly and deeply. Making her ass repeatedly clap as he fucks the flexible stunner as she's packed into a locker like it's something out of a 'Help me, I'm stuck!' porno. "Don't worry, lads... I'll leave something... Mmmmm! Left of this whore for the rest of you..." Balor says, getting in another round of pumps into her wet, tight, party girl pussy.

"Ohhhhhh... Mmmmm fuck... Ohhhh!!" Katana moans as she feels Balor's cock slamming into her pussy as he keeps a firm hold onto her ankles, jerking her pint-sized body back on his cock.

"Yeah, we're waiting for our damn turns..." Priest says, seeing how Balor is hogging Chance as he fucks her in the locker. "Easy, big man! I was just testin' to see... Mmmmm! If she was one of these fake chicks..." He claims, pulling out of her snatch as she groans, relaxing a bit as she moves out of the locker. "You know, pretendin' she's a party animal but can't match what I can do! The real life of the party, me!" Balor brags.

"Uh-huh... Sure, Finn..." Priest doesn't directly agree with that as Katana doesn't get much of a break. Being turned around as Priest easily lifts her. Pushing her back into the locker but now she's facing out. Her flexibility tested differently with her legs pushed in as well so her feet are pointing to the top of the locker. Damien holds her legs to keep her packed in as he slides his cock into the pint-sized beauty's tight box and starts to moan as he bangs her with a stiff pace.

"Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhhh fuck!" Katana moans as she feels the massive cock of Damien Priest starting to work over her nicely wet and tight snatch, causing her to slide on her back within the tight confines of the locker.

Katana's hands go up, gripping her ankles as she helps keep up the red-hot and naughtily humiliating pose to expose herself and stretch out. Her tight frame jolts as that long cock fills up her pussy and able to get in deep already thanks to the previous fucking she's taken in her snatch. "Mmmmm! Damn... This is some fucking good pussy alright..." Priest says with a moan as he handsomely, if not sinisterly, smirks down at the hot newcomer to Raw he's stuffing with his lengthy arrow of a cock.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmm!!" Katana softly moans as her nicely rounded and perky tits bounce against Damien's thrusts as he ploughs inch after inch into her sweet and tight hole.

"And you're sure Mami won't get mad about this?" Dominik again whispers to Finn as the two watches as Damien thrusts away with a stiff, smooth pace into Katana's built to be fucked body to keep her moaning out and sweating in the tight confines of the metal locker. "Relax, man! I've got your back!" Balor says with a cocky smile. "This bitch isn't even half the woman Rhea is, let alone her size! You'll barely be moaning when you nail her, trust me." Balor claims, despite how much he'd been groaning and loving fucking Chance minutes before.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh... Ohhhh shit!" Katana moans as sweat coats her nicely toned and smoothly flat stomach as she is forced within the tight confines of the locker, moving against each thrust from Priest.

"Mmmmm... How's this for a party, huh?" Damien moans as she gazes over her perky, bouncing tits and makes her body jolt. Her back and her head slide against the metal behind her as the sweat is pooling a little on the bottom. "Mmmmm... Kinda impressed, babe... You didn't just cum on the spot like I thought you would." He admitted as he groaned and filled her snatch up with his thick weapon.

"Mmmmmm... Gosh no! I can party for hours!" Katana replies with a cute laugh as she feels every inch of Damien's cock slamming into her tight and wet snatch.

"Mmmmm... We'll keep that in mind..." Priest says with a smirk, easing his dick out of her wet slot. "Hey, Dom! Your turn to see if this chick can handle your 'Latino Heat'..." Damien said as Dominik eagerly stepped forward.

"Hey, step on out, you little wannabe Mami..." Dominik says with a smug tone as Katana hops out. Only to be turned around as Dominik makes her lift a leg so she's got a foot in the locker and gripping the edges. A lot more freedom to move against him as well as look over her shoulder as the 'Ex Con' smirks arrogantly. Surprising her by not going for her wet snatch, but instead spreading her tight, cutely rounded butt cheeks and forcing his thick Hispanic dick into her super tight asshole.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh fuck... Papi!" Katana cutely moans out as she feels her ass invaded by the Ex-Con's Hispanic cock as he starts to work his cock into her tight asshole.

"Ahhhh! Yeah! That's right! I'm Papi!" Dominik is thrilled by hearing her moans and that dirty talk nickname - something he's likely heard from his actual 'Mami' plenty of times before. Encouraging him here to thrust into her stunning backside and showing that this hole is built like the rest of her for huge cocks despite her tiny frame. More of his inches work in as she's able to push back and send her ass towards the next thrust into her rump.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh... Ohhhh!!" Katana moans as she pushes against Dominik's cock, feeling his hands gripping her toned and slender, nicely fit body.

"Don't go easy on her, Dom!" Finn barks out from the side. "Show this slut how we roll in The Judgement Day!" He says, wanting to see rougher action. As always, listening to those corrupters, Dominik nods and moves a hand to give her pushed-out ass a spank as she rocks back and forth from the bent-over position. Thrusting smoothly into her tight backside as he stares down to watch her back up against him.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhh yes, Papi... Mmmmm spank me!" Katana happily moans out as she feels his hand sliding along the toned area of her ass that he just spanked.

Yeah? Yeah! Damn right, I will!" Dominik spanks her ass again, just making the lusty party girl groan in approval while he's fucking her ass. Those tight cheeks he's striking now pushing back to meet his hunky body as he fills her up. The two of them perfectly time their motions to make the clap ring out not just around this room but into the locker Katana is half bent over and leaning into.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh yeah... Mmmm Papi likes a naughty girl..." Katana playfully moans as she looks at Dominik, locking her fun-loving, energetic eyes with the Ex-Con, while pushing back against his cock.

"Ahhhh... Naughty? Mmmmm! I like them bad! Nasty!" Dominik grins, watching her tight booty clap back into his nicely toned frame. Ironically still wearing a T-shirt of his actual 'Mami' while this babe sweet-talks him as she handles his cock expertly. "Bad girl who loves getting fucked! Taking my Latino Heat!" He brags as he gives her ass another firm spank before squeezing the struck cheek as he pistons into her snug asshole.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh... I'm loving your Latino Heat, Papi..." Katana moans as she manages to reach over and grabs hold of Dominik's shirt as she moves and pushes against his thrusts to her tight ass.

"Mmmm! Damn right, you are! Mmmmm!" Dominik is so in the zone he doesn't mind this woman holding the merch T-shirt of his girlfriend. Pumping smoothly and gripping her toned waist to fill her up as she still stays bent over. Leaning into the locker but backing her tight rump up to meet his movement. "Ahhhh! Because I'm one real bad man! I fuck dirty girls all the time! Like a real crook does!"

"Mmmmm... Ohhhh yes, you do... Papi... Mmmmm! You're so bad!" Katana moans as she firmly pushes her pint-sized body back against his cock, with nicely tight and toned ass smacking against Dominik's waist.

"Yeah! Mmmmm! Damn right! The baddest Superstar around!" Dominik is completely buying her dirty talk which is encouraging him to stuff her backside full with his fat Hispanic dick. Keeping those tanned cheeks clapping off of him as he fucks her from the back. "Doing hard time, then doing hotties every night!" He claims with another lusty moan as his stiff pace matches her eager motion perfectly like they've been fuck buddies for months rather than just minutes.

"Hey hey hey! Easy there, Dom! No need to get all worked up!" Balor cuts in, approaching the locker as he snaps Dominik out of it a little. "We all know what a bad son of a gun you are! You don't need this cheap hooker to tell you that!" He claims as Dominik eases out of her tight booty with a groan. "You, lass! Out of the locker. I think it's damn well time we saw what you can do, putting some work in to show us some respect..."

* * *

Meanwhile, as Dominik is butt fucking a stunning newcomer to Raw, his wicked girlfriend and corrupting influence in the World Women's Champion Rhea Ripley is out in an equipment area. Grunting as she slams shut a thick case on wheels and flicks the clips to seal it. The sound of thumping is heard from within as she's 'punished' Kayden Carter by locking her in after roughing her up.

"Now then, this game plan is going to whip Miss Dupri into shape..." The voice of Chad Gable, clad in his blue 'coach' shirt and shorts with cap and whistle is heard as he walks through the area, looking over a clipboard as Ripley backs up into the case, putting her hands on the lid even as it's sealed shut by the clips. "I can't allow her to underperform and bring down the good name of my Alpha Academy!" He thinks aloud but pauses, hearing the muffled yells and thumping of the case.

"Uh, excccccccccccuse me..." Gable turns to see Ripley. "Now, being a top-level coach, my ears rarely deceive me..." He brags with a cocky smile. "But it sounds like something, or perhaps someone, is being held against their will in that box right there..." Gable points at the case that Ripley is standing in front of.

Rhea Ripley presses her wickedly painted black lips together and stands up straight, slightly towering over Gable "Ya don't hear nothin'...." Rhea replies, despite the sound of Kayden Carter pounding her hand and kicking her feet within the equipment trunk.

"Uh, young lady? I hear what I hear..." Gable says, wagging a finger. "And I'm afraid that whatever is going on here?" He waves at the case. "You need to keep it down. I can't conduct my world-class, top-level training regime if I've got distractions like... That, going on." He says, clearly more concerned about distractions than the well-being of whoever was in the case.

"So whatever 'beef' as you kids call it these days is going on? Just make sure it happens outside of my prime training window, OK?" He says with a wide if not obnoxious smile.

Rhea narrows her eyes into a glare as she stares daggers at Chad Gable, stepping up to him, showing no fear or intimidation whatsoever "Who the fuck ya callin' a kid?"

"Woah, easy there, young lady!" Chad says, not helping matters as he steps back from The Eradicator. "I know how you young folks can get all wild and emotional with your rock and rolls and heavier metals and that crap! No need to get all mad now!" He says, adjusting his whistle. "Maybe you just need to enrol in one of my Academy's anger management classes!"