Judgement of the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katana playfully smiles up at Dominik, as she and the once noble, now corrupted son of Rey Mysterio are lost in their little world, oblivious to the surroundings. Katana lightly works her hand back and forth along the length of his throbbing cock, still keeping him on the very edge "Does Papi want me to use my mouth?" Katana asks.

The dastardly Finn Balor deviously smirks as he watches the manipulated member of the Judgement Day get strokes by one of the newest faces of Monday Night RAW before he reaches over to unlock the locker room door after hearing a faint knock. Balor opens the door as the sinister Eradicator, Rhea Ripley enters to the unaware Dominik and Katana, watching with her eyes glared.

"Oh yeah! Papi wants!!" Dominik excitedly says, making Rhea's eyes go wide with fury as Damien, about the only man who can barely hold her back has to put a hand on her shoulder. Although Damien raises an eyebrow as both he and Finn notice Rhea has been 'busy' from the shine of sweat over her and the smell of sex from her.

"Mami will make sure Papi gets exactly what he wants..." Katana says with a sweet smile as she parts her adorable lips and takes Dominik's throbbing cock into her mouth. Katana loosely holds his cock with her lips as she gently bobs her head while looking up at Dominik.

"The FUCK did that little bitch say??" Rhea hisses, unheard by the two opposite thanks to both how loudly Dominik is moaning as the shameless slurps Katana dishes out onto his long shaft.

"Well, you told Dom to have fun... So it's as much your..." Finn starts to say before Rhea clamps a hand over his mouth. "Don't. Finish. That." Ripley growled before turning her stare back over to watch 'her' Latino Heat getting sweet-talked and sucked off by a Superstar not only not even a Champion on the main roster yet, but someone who had barely been around on Raw since being called up.

Katana places her hands on Dominik's knees as she smoothly bobs her head back and forth on his cock, keeping her adorable eyes locked with him.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Oh fuck! So good, Mami! Mmmmm!!" Dominik moans and sweats, staring down in a trance to watch Katana's impressively energetic, especially at this last stage and after having enjoyed an orgasm, slurps along his meat. Cleaning off the taste of her ass from his dick to leave her saliva drooling off those fat Hispanic inches and down her chin and neck. A little bit of the spunk from her cheek from Damien's earlier load dripping from the bobbing she's doing as he starts to throb again between her soft lips.

Katana slaps her wet tongue against the bottom side of Dominik's cock as she smoothly bobs her head along his length, gently moving her hands from his knees to his thighs

Now both Damien and Finn have to keep the glaring Rhea Ripley back as even her title falling off her shoulder to hit the floor can't snap either Dominik or Katana out of their lustful state. And even then Ripley is putting up a solid fight against the two men as she stares to watch 'her' Papi moaning out as Katana gives a masterclass of sucking a huge dick to further show what a Size Queen the pint-sized beauty is to handle such a length like his.

Katana works her sweat-damp brunette head skilfully with ease on Dominik's cock, keeping him inside of her mouth and bobbing her head with steady back-and-forth moments, her lips grazing gently on his shaft.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK... I'm close Mami! I'm close!" Dominik groans as his cock pulses wildly between her soft lips as the former NXT Women's Tag Team Champion puts on that adult film award-worthy performance. Sucking off the former main roster Tag Champ to make him groan and pulse between her eager lips.

Katana eases her head off of Dominik's cock with a sweet popping sound and places her left hand around his throbbing, saliva-slickened shaft "Mmmmm... Ohhh yes... Give it to me, Papi!" Katana sweetly says as she works her hand along his shaft.

"Ooooooh fuuuuuuckkk!! MAMI!!!" Dominik loudly moans, almost making Rhea's jaw drop like she's not heard him be this loud before. His cock pulses as he starts to spray his thick spunk across Katana's stunning face. The first blast went high over her forehead and caught over her messy from sweat hair. The rest of his jizz splatters over her nose, cheeks, lips and chin as she expertly strokes away to milk that big dick dry. Having managed to work him up so much like a true party girl should so it looks like a trio of men or more might have busted their loads onto her grinning face.

Katana smiles up at Dominik Mysterio as his large load of cum drips in down from her sweat-damp hair and drips down her beautiful, similarly shining face "Mmmmm... That's my Papi..." Katana softly and happily moans.

Rhea, with her teeth gritted, manages to push herself out from being held back by Priest and Balor as she starts to approach the unsuspecting Dominik Mysterio and Katana Chance.

"Y-Yeah... That's... M-M-MAMI?!?" Dominik near squeals, jumping back in shock at Rhea storms forward and the so-called 'Ex-Con' embarrassingly stumbles over the music player to hit the floor.

Katana gulps, feeling the shadow looming over her before she yelps in pain as she's hauled up by her sweat-matted hair by a furious Ripley. "He's MY Papi!" Rhea roars, before delivering a hard Headbutt that even makes Priest and Balor wince as Katana's eyes roll back from the knock-out shot. Ripley not even daring that by knocking faces, she's left some of Dominik's spunk from off of Katana's features onto her face. Not done there as she turns Chance around. Easily hooking up the tiny beauty like she's nothing, before driving her into the floor with a thunderous Riptide. Leaving Katana on the ground, lifeless with just her chest heaving.

"M-Mami?? I c-can explain!! I can!" Dominik crawls. Stopping with his hands up as he apologizes while kneeling in front of Ripley as her chest heaves from exerting her rage out on the party girl.

Rhea narrows her eyes as she turns her head to look down at Dominik before she softens to a manipulative smirk "Dom Dom...there's nothing to explain..." Rhea says as she places her left hand down on his dark hair, sweat-dampened head.

"T-T-There isn't??" Dominik stares up like a love-sick puppy. A similar look to how he'd been earlier when Katana had been sweet talking him. Behind them, Damien and Finn just smirk knowingly, having seen this plenty of times before as Rhea puts Dominik back under her manipulative control.

"No, of course not... Dom Dom..." Rhea says before she crouches down, coming face to face with the once noble and honourable Mysterio son, locking her wicked eyes with Dominik. "Mami isn't upset with you... Mami took care of that little problem..." Rhea says, breaking eye contact with Dominik to glance over her shoulder at the unconscious Katana Chance.

Rhea smirks as she looks back at Dominik "How dare she take advantage and manipulate my little Dom Dom..." Rhea says as she pats her hand on his sweat-dampened head.

"Yeah? Y-yeah! That's what she did!!" Dominik easily buys the lies as he smiles up at Rhea. "Stupid fake, wannabe Mami! No, she wasn't even half as good to even be called that!" He says, telling her what she wants to hear. "And you took care of that stupid problem! Just like how we showed her to respect us in The Judgement Day!"

"Atta boy, Dom!" Finn says, coming over with Dominik's clothes. "Yeah, we taught that dumb slut a lesson! Not to mess with the baddest group here in all the WWE!" Priest is smirking too. "That we did... And, uh? I'm guessing you had your 'fun' too, Rhea?" Damien said with a smirk, as he could easily guess what she'd been doing from the shine of sweat over her. "And I mean beating up that other 'party chick', right?" He said with a wink to show he was playing along with the games she was doing to keep her ruthless control over Dominik.

Rhea knowingly smirks at Damien Priest "Oh... Of course...it was real rough..." Rhea says as she turns to walk toward the door of the locker room to exit, while Finn Balor and Damien Priest follow, leaving Dominik Mysterio momentarily behind as he finishes getting dressed.

Katana Chance slowly turns her head and her weakened eyes gradually flutter as she looks out to Dominik "Dominik... Help me..." Katana weakly says, causing him to pause for a moment.

"Huh? What?" Mysterio looks over as Katana tries to move. "Did I..."

"Oh Dom Dooooooooooom..." Rhea's voice wickedly purrs from the corridor.

"Coming, Mami!" Dominik excitedly says, putting his best 'hardened criminal' scowl as he pulls

down his T-shirt before walking with the kind of swagger he's shown on TV before getting booed out of the arena. Slamming the door closed behind him as Katana groans, slumping back to be out of it. At least thanks to Ripley's cowardly attack, found one party that was a bit too much for her this night.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!