Judgement of the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhea smirks a bit "Oh ya want anger?" Rhea asks before she raises her left hand and places her hand firmly against Gable's throat and neck "I can show ya anger!"

"Akkkkk!!" Chad gags, dropping the clipboard as rather easily Ripley uses her powerhouse strength to lift him off the ground. His hands smack on her muscular arm like he's tapping out as his legs kick.

Rhea turns her head from side to side, as she cracks her neck and then wickedly smirks as she easily holds Gable off of the ground "Now... You're gonna stay quiet and to make sure ya stay quiet, Mami here is gonna give ya a little incentive..."

Even with his neck grabbed and choked, Chad can wisely agree. Nodding his head frantically while still tapping out before she drops him and he falls to a knee, coughing and clutching himself. "I'll be quiet! Super, real quiet!" He agrees without even knowing what the wicked beauty means.

Rhea Ripley smirks down at Chad Gable "Good! Now, come with me!" Rhea barks at him as she steps away from Gable.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am!" Gable scrambles, picking up the clipboard as Ripley picks up her title from the case, leaving it locked as Kayden Carter still bangs on the inside to get free. Ripley's thick backside swayed with perverted intent for the Superstar to keep her entertained.

* * *

Speaking of entertainment, Finn Balor is laying on his back on the floor of the 'party room' as he watches the stunning, tight-bodied and pint-sized Katana Chance straddle him. Lowering her wet pussy down onto his cock to take him in deep before his hands move up to firmly grip her waist. "You heard me, slag! Get feckin' ridin' me!" He rudely orders as Damien and Dominik watch from the side for the moment as the mini gang bang of Chance continues.

Katana Chance bites down on her bottom lip as she places her small and soft hands onto Finn Balor's muscular chest as she starts to rock forward on his cock, feeling his strong hands on her slender waist as he starts to slam his dick up into her nicely wet and tight snatch.

"Mmmmm! Not such a sweet talker now, are ya, lass?" Balor says, thrusting up into her wet pussy that's still lovely and snug even after all the action she's taken already. Her tits start to bounce and her long hair sways behind her as he roughly fucks her tight body and takes full advantage of her being a clear Size Queen despite that tiny but stunning frame of hers.

"Mmmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Mmmm!!" Katana moans as she bounces willingly on Balor's cock, moving her pint-sized body to rock back before she grinds down on his cock. With a toss of her hair back, Katana turns her head and looks back at Mysterio and Priest. "Mmmmm... Hey Papi... Come here..."

"Hey! I'm givin' the orders around here!" Balor snaps as he pumps upward into her slick slot. "Yeah, about that..." Priest says with a calm tone, having picked up on that. "Go knock yourself out, Dom..." Damien gives Dominik a push on the back, easily making him step forward to get close to the bouncing female Superstar. "Sounds like fake Mami wants some more of this bad boy, huh?" Dominik grins as he moves up close to Chance.

Katana nods her head and smiles as she looks at Dominik, her adorable eyes locking with him "Mmmmm... Yeah... I want a real bad boy, Papi..." Katana says as she lifts her left hand off of Balor's chest and places her hand around Dominik's shaft, smoothly pumping her hand along his shaft before she guides his cock happily into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... Damn right, you do..." Dominik moans as her eager mouth slurps along his fat cock, making her hair swing towards him while she still rocks on the thrusts of Finn's dick up into her wet pussy. "Ahhhh... All you sweet, pretty chicks who smile all the time... Mmmmm! Just get all nasty for a real bad boy like me!" Dominik claims as he groans out, feeling that far from novice technique of Katana to blow him while she's being fucked at the same time.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm!!" Katana moans as her soft and pouty lips move along Dominik's shaft as she bobs her head smoothly along, while she rocks forward Balor's cock. Katana's pint-sized body bounces every time Balor thrusts up firmly into her snatch, keeping his hands on her waist as he swiftly pistons his cock up into her

"Yeah, you tell her, Dom!" Balor encourages as he stares up. Watching Katana's gorgeous face sliding along the 'Ex Con' cock of Mysterio. "Show this bitch how we do it in The Judgement Day! Mmmmm!" He grunts, stuffing into Katana's snug and pleasurable snatch. His crotch smacked into her tanned skin when she drops down and handles every inch so her bounces move her a bit towards the big dick that was clearly her favourite among the three huge cocks on offer to her from the sinister studs.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Katana moans as she smoothly bobs her head along Dominik's cock, her soft and pouty lips travelling along the length of his cock. Katana's pint-sized body happily rocks and bounces on Balor's cock as he firmly thrusts up into her nicely tight snatch.

"Oi Damien! Mmmm!" Balor groans, pumping to help her body shift as he firmly pumps away into her snug tunnel. "How about you see if you can keep this whore in her place and shut her up?" He says but his words might come across as much of an order as it is a suggestion. "Well, I'm not gonna turn down getting a piece of this party babe's mouth again..." Damien says with a cocky smile as he moves to the other side of Chance as she keeps rocking between Balor under her and Mysterio to the side.

Katana smoothly lifts her head off of Dominik's cock with a sweet smile at him before she turns her head to Damien Priest. Happily parting her lips, Katana takes Damien's cock into her mouth, easing her head along his shaft. While she rides Balor and sucks off Priest, Katana starts to work her left hand along Mysterio's saliva-coated shaft, spreading her saliva on his long member.

"Mmmmm... Good to see... Ahhhhh... She's happy to party with other guys than just our Ex Con..." Priest jokes with a smirk, staring down as Katana's gorgeous face now slides along his meaty Hispanic dick while she stroked off another with her hand. Taking on all three male members of The Judgement Day all at once for the first time in this orgy. Bouncing away on Balor's stiff pumps while sucking and stroking the other sinister hunks.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Katana Chance moans as she energetically bobs her head along Damien's cock, taking him deep into her nicely wet and soothingly warm mouth, her tongue slapping against the sides of his shaft. Katana's pint-sized adorable body swiftly moves back on Balor's cock as he slams up into her tight snatch. Meanwhile, Katana's left hand works up and down Dominik's shaft guiding her saliva down to drip on his balls.

"Mmmmm! You boys gonna make her fucking choke or what??" Balor says with a slight glare but is still enjoying her tight, soaking pussy as it glides along his thrusts. Her body smacked down against his incredibly muscular body as he pounds up into her slot. "Mmmmm... Relax, Finn! Mmmmm... She's showing us all the respect we deserve..." Damien says as he moans. Enjoying the steamy blowjob the tight-bodied beauty is dishing out as she slurps away to make a lusty mess over his prick with her spit.

Katana raises her right hand from being on Finn's chest and places her hand on Damien's thigh as she swiftly and smoothly bounces on the cock of the Judgment Day leader, while she continues to work her incredible mouth on Priest.

"Yeah, chill out, Finn! We've got this!" Dominik says, stepping away from her hand as Katana focuses on rocking between Damien's sinful dick and the stiff thrusts from above from Finn's thick length. All too happy to take on a global fucking from the Irish dick pounding her snatch and slurping away on the Hispanic shaft between her soft lips. "Katana is gonna give us all what we deserve... Even if she is a fake, knock-off, wannabe of my Mami..." Dominik adds without even being provoked to.

Katana manages to turn her upper body and places her left hand up onto Damien Priest's waist, bringing her right hand to join so that both hands are on his muscular waist as she sucks on his impressive cock, while she bounces against Balor's intense upward thrusts.

"Mmmmm... Like that big dick, huh?" Damien continues to smirk as he watches Katana's cute face sliding along his shaft as her hair sways and as she handles plenty of his size with the eager motion. All as she rocks and bucks as Balor ploughs into her from underneath but even with his aggressive pace she's handling these two Superstars like she should have been called up to the main roster years ago to take what they can dish out.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmmm!!" Katana's soft and sensual moans vibrate around Damien's cock as she briskly works her head, her saliva soothingly dripping down as Balor holds onto her slender waist and slams his cock repeatedly up into her snatch.

"Ahhhhh... Damien! Get this bitch off of me!" Balor says, stopping his pumps. "So we can what?" Damien pulls out of her slurping mouth but doesn't follow the order. "So my boy Dominik can give her the pounding she deserves! Prison style! Like the bad arse he is!" Balor claimed, despite it seeming like he was pissed that he hasn't been able to out fuck her yet.

Katana bites down on her bottom lip as she remains on top of Balor, no longer moving on his cock. She smiles as she turns her head to look at Dominik Mysterio. "Ready for some more, Papi?" Katana asks with a cute smile.

"Y-Yeah..." He smiles as she locks her adorable eyes on the so-called hardened criminal. "I mean, I think you're the one who needs to be ready! Ready for some hard time!" He claims as he moves in, lifting Chance off of Balor as he gets to his feet. Katana not objecting as she's moved back down but this time getting onto all fours. Allowing Dominik to drop down behind her and slide his thick length into her snug, wet pussy with a moan. Holding onto her toned midsection as he starts to fuck her from behind.

"Mmmmmmm... You feel so good, Papi..." Katana lustfully groans as she feels Dominik's cock starting to pump away into her pussy from behind, while she starts to rock forward on her hands and knees with Dominik skillfully pulling her pint-sized body back against his cock.

Katana's nicely rounded ass slaps back into his hunky frame as she hauls her with ease as he thrusts firmly into her slot. Her hair hangs down to sway as she willingly and eagerly rocks against his motion to make them both moan. Fucking the handsome but corrupted son of a WWE Hall of Famer as the former NXT Women's Tag Team Champion glides her twat along his meaty rod.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh yeah... Ohhhh Papi..." Katana moans as she rocks back on her knees to eagerly push back against Dominik, her adorable ass smacking on his toned waist.

"Enough of this phoney 'Papi' shite! We know you're just trying to play Dom here!" Balor snaps as he moves down to get in front of Katana. His words were ironic considering how he, Priest and Rhea manipulate Dominik daily. "Now shut the Hell up and clean the feckin' mess you made off of my dick!" Balor demands, shoving his fat Irish dick between her lips. Forcing Katana to taste her pussy from off of his length.

"Mmmmmmm!" Katana moans in surprise as Finn Balor forces his cock deep into her highly energetic mouth and places his hands on her head as he holds her in place while pumping his shaft between her lips.

Balor grunts, holding her head with both hands firmly and messing up her hair in the process as he thrusts into her wet and soothing mouth. Deliberately using a rough pace to feed her a lot more dick than she'd bobbed along before to fill her up. Treating her mouth like she's more of a deluxe Fleshlight than a female WWE Superstar.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm... Gahhhh... Gahhhh!" Katana moans and begins to gag around Finn Balor's cock as the head smacks against the back of her sweet mouth. Witnessing the brutality of Balor's thrusts to Katana's mouth, Dominik starts to slow down his thrusts out of concern for the high-energy Party Girl, which only causes Balor to lock his eyes on Dominik.

"Dom! You seein' this? She's thinkin' you're weak!" Balor lies, controlling Dom again as he pumps away into her mouth and keeps her from playfully staring back to use her feminine charms. "Thinkin' you're some weak, fake Ex-Con! I see it in her bleedin' eyes!" Finn says as Katana tries to shake her head to disagree but he holds her in place and looks at him so she can't cast another loving gaze behind her.

"I knew it!" Dom lies as he restarts his pumps with a stiffer pace than before. "Fake ass Mami! Trying to steal me away from my real Mami!" He tells himself as he goes balls deep into Katana. Helping to make her jolt and bounce between their pumps as The Judgement Day take her front and back. "Yeah, let's teach her a damn lesson in respect, Finn! Teach her... Mmmm! To respect us!"

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm! Gahhhh! Gahhhh!" Katana Chance heavily moans and gags around Balor's cock as he slams his shaft deeply into her mouth with the saliva dripping down. Katana's slender and toned body jolts forward on her hands and knees as Dominik starts to slam his cock into her tight pussy from behind.

Damien just smirks, showing his wicked side to not care too much that Chance is getting put through the more rough treatment now as Balor keeps Dominik in check. The two men double-teaming her groaning as they stuff her pussy and mouth full to leave her dripping at both ends. Juices trickled down her thighs as she gets hauled back against Dominik's impressively powerful thrusts. While she takes the kind of face fucking that many a pro porn star would struggle to handle. Even if it leaves Katana's saliva drooling to the floor of the locker room as she chokes away on Finn's long shaft.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmm... Ahhhhhh..." Katana moans around Balor's cock as her saliva heavily drips down on his and and slips out of her mouth with Balor holding her head steady as he drives his cock in and out of her sweet and talented mouth. Meanwhile, Katana's pint-sized body is jerked back with Dominik gripping her waist and pulling her slender body back against his thrusting Hispanic cock.

"Yeah! You don't mess... Mmmm! With The Judgement Day!" Dominik rants, fired up by Finn's lies as he stiffly thrusts into her wet pussy. Making her rounded booty slap hard against his frame as he drills her hard. Filling that snatch up with his length. All as Balor uses a perhaps stiffer pace to make her drool and gag for a face fuck that a lot of shameless porno starlets might not be able to last even half the time this new WWE Superstar is enduring.

"Mmmmmm! Gahhhh! Gahhhh!" Katana heavily moans and gags on Balor's cock as the head of his thick Irish cock presses against the back of her desirable mouth and holds for a few moments, before Balor pulls his dick back, only to shove back inside of her wet and warm mouth.

"Yeah! Fucking slut! That'll teach you to disrespect us!" Balor says, twisting the truth as her only 'crime' had been playing music and having a good time. Now getting fucked front and back, even as willing as this is along with the moans she's doing between her gags. Staring up with those innocent eyes and her hair got messy as she takes Finn's fat dick between her lips while getting pounded from the back by 'Ex-Con Dom'.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Katana moans as her lips are pressed around Balor's cock as he drives himself deeply into her mouth, gripping her brunette hair with his left hand, while holding her chin in place with his right. Katana's nicely toned and tight, tanned ass smacks against Mysterio's waist as he steadily pumps away into her.

Eventually, but not out of mercy, Finn pulls out of her talented mouth, leaving her gasping as the saliva drips off her chin and from his shaft. "Learned your lesson now, Chance?" Balor snarls with a glare as Katana still bucks in his grip as Dominick continues to rail her balls deep from behind.

Katana looks up at Balor as she breathes heavily, slowly nodding her head "Yeah...Mmmm... Yeah, I have..." Katana groans out as her petite body moves forward on her hands and knees, with Dominik slamming his cock into her, making her adorable ass clap against his waist.

"Oh, you hear that, fellas? She sounds real sorry!" Finn sarcastically says as Katana can't exactly say it properly when she's moaning out, getting pleasure from Dominick stuffing her tight pussy full. "Well, I'm gonna make this bitch be real feckin' sorry!" He decided. That statement made Priest raise an eyebrow as he'd been wanting his turn on the party-loving babe.

Katana had to watch as her hair was pulled now as Balor turned around while kneeling. Pushing out his toned, smooth ass towards her face. "Make sure she gets right in there, Dom!" Balor orders as he forced Katana in to make her face go into his ass for some lewd humiliation.

"Huh? Oh, yeah... Yeah! Teaching her a lesson! Sure!" Dominick is once again easily manipulated as he pulled out of her snatch. Just to push his dick into her other lower hole. Thrusting firmly into her tight and sexy ass while keeping a grip on her waist. Pushing her forward towards Balor's ass and then sharply back against his stiff pumps into her rump.

"Mmmmm! Ahhhhhh!" Katana moans as she suddenly jolts forward on her knees as Dominik invades her asshole with a firm and solid thrust, raising her hands to try to catch herself and placing her hands onto Balor's lower back as her face collides and is now pressed against Balor's toned ass.

"Yeah! That's it! Show us what a fucking slut you are!" Finn demands, shoving his desirable backside against Katana's gorgeous face. "Kiss my feckin' arse! Let's see what kind of party girl you are!" He rants, and Dominik isn't helping things with the deep pumping of her tight booty from behind. Forcing her to jolt and press her features into a man's ass.

"Mmmmmmm...Ohhhhh!" Katana moans as she slides her tongue and smoothly drags her wet, soft tongue against Balor's smooth and cleaned ass crack as her face is pressed firmly against his toned ass and with Dominik's firm thrusts to her from behind, it leaves no room for Katana to have a break.

"Ahhhhh... You guys were right! She is a slut! Mmmmm!" Dominik says even though his thoughts are just what the other members of The Judgement Day are telling him to say. Thrusting away into Katana's tight booty as she's pulled back and forth. Sandwiched to make her cheeks clap into his hunky, starting to sweat frame while she has to worship Finn's ass to humiliate her. Even as she's getting off on having her ass fucked by the 'Latino Heat' of the sinister faction.

"Mmmmmmm... Mmmm... Ohhhhhh!!" Katana moans against Balor's ass as she works her tongue down to his tight asshole, slapping her tongue and coating her saliva over the surface as sweat drips down her beautiful face and dampens her hair.

"You guys gonna let me cut in or what?" Damien speaks up, standing and watching the three-way play out and being annoyed to have lost his turn. "Mmmmm... Give us a while, Dam'o! We're teaching... Ahhhhh... This bitch to be in her place!" Finn claims between groans as he enjoyed Katana's expert tongue working over his asshole. Like it's proof that this might not be the first time she's eaten out a man's ass before. But perhaps never while she's getting her booty stuffed full at the same time.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm..." Katana moans as the eager party girl appears to be more enjoying eating out Balor's ass as she bobs her head, lapping her tongue back and forth over his asshole.

"Mmmm! You guys were at least right... Ahhhhh! About this fake, wannabe Mami being a slut... Mmmmm! I hear her moaning!" Dominik notes as he helps to get her groaning into Finn as he thrusts in and out of her tight, nicely rounded backside with his fat Hispanic cock. Keeping her cheeks slapping back into him as he yanked her into his next balls deep pump. Before sending her forward to rock into Finn and lap at his asshole to make Balor groan and glare back. Like this latest plan has backfired with how into this now she is.