Judgement on Mum and Young Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Granted, mum. Randy, she'll toss you out like she does with flowers when judging they have past their peak or in your case more accurately, when your attraction begins to fade."

"Everyone, lunch is on me and let's start with champagne. Order six bottles for our table, Nick and here, give my credit card to the dining room manager. Sharon, you are delegated to pick the best table with sufficient seating for us all."

"Randy, we are delighted that you are here and giving our mum her fill, whatever that means. In the next half-hour, please introduce yourself to us, starting by age from the youngest, who is Flo and you will now be accepted warmly as everyone has experienced enlightenment as a result of my twisting and turning as their advocate. What you and mum do is the business of you two. I personally love her courage in taking on a much younger man than she usually does when she has one of these occasional break-outs."

"Mum has my unequivocal support because I've always appreciated her having an unrestrained appetite to break out and chase after a sexual encounter in celebration of acknowledging her womanhood. I say few women possess the guts to chase unrestrained after their dream.

"Thanks everyone, that's more than enough from me and I'm chuffed at assisting your enlightenment."

At that, Flo piped up: "Three cheers for Joss everyone, for using her accumulated professional skills to verbally and virtually rip this family apart to free our prejudices and then to sew us back together again as a family with even more substance than before with a courageous mother as our head of family. Right everyone, to our awesome Joss, Hip-hip..."

The three cheers rang out and floated across the neighbourhood.

"Flo, you don't know how awesome you are becoming; I'm amazed," Joss said. "Studying to become involved as another Florence Nightingale in nursing is an honourable intention but it clearly if not the natural pathway for your apparent talent. Mum, join me to push Flo into aiming for Law School. Clearly, her destiny lies in Family Law that requires graduates with Florence Nightingale instincts."

"Whatever you say, dear," Kit said, arm in arm with her temporary lover. "You're the intellectual one of this family, Joss. Meanwhile, lead us into the dining room. We all need to hit the piss. Champagne, oh lovely."

Onwards charged one happy family, with the interloper in its midst.

The End


12