Judges, Juries, and Jinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what about me? And Candy?" Heather Estrada asked me, Candy backing her up with her hand on her ass, resulting in a very deep kiss for both ladies from not only me, but Roni and Amy as well.

"You know that we don't ... hate you. Let's put that in the past, right?" Roni told Heather, making her tear up a bit.

"What she said. I never had a quarrel with you, of course, but if my sister is putting the past behind her, so should I," Amy added.

"Thank you ... thank you all," Candy spoke now.

"Ladies, pick a man and use him as you will. Tell me about it tonight at supper. The rest of you guys, form a daisy chain and lick each other until supper. Don't worry, you'll be well-rewarded. Oral sex only, though. Suck cock, eat pussy, and rim each other. Make it as perfect a circle as possible, so everyone gets licked and gets to lick in turn. Trust me, okay? No one in the daisy chain comes until supper, though. Trust me, it will be worthwhile," I used my power over them as well as reason to convince them to go for my plan.

After all, I needed several days and nights to fully enjoy everyone in my harem, and it was already a long day by now. The night was young, but the day was already quite old, between all of these schemes, ambushes, wishes, and discoveries. I looked at the time and it was already much later than I thought. We'd been talking and planning for a while now, but I wanted now to finally take my sisters to bed. I had never been with Amy before, but I had with Roni. In both cases, there was so much to consummate, to bring to fruition, and so much at stake. Luckily, I had two women who loved to submit to me and wanted to please me first.

"Well, Roni, Amy, bend over the bed. I'm going to take you in turns first. And you'd better believe you're going to cum. A lot! Let's see your cunts ... damn, you're wet as fuck already!" I noted, quite delighted with this news.

"Hey, you fucked Pilar in a john, butt-fucked her nice Lupe, and then had your own mother share your cock, straight from Lupe's ass, with Dana fucking Delany, a Hollywood actress who is now completely in thrall to you, no less! You made us all bend over and show us our holes, too, for your inspection! You slapped us on the buttocks and made us jill off. Then you made Lewis and Ryan pleasure Lupe as long as she wished, including a serious oral cleaning of an anal creampie! On top of which, you're my brother, the father of my twins, and I've carried a torch for you for years. Not to mention all of the jinn wishes. Face it, papi ... I need it bad!" Roni reminded me of all of the reasons for her intense lust for me.

"And I haven't known you as long, but I've wanted you ever since I learned of you ... and what I've seen today doesn't exactly change my mind. I've never wanted anything more than to be my brother's slut, and not just tonight! So, please, for the love of God, bro, fuck your sisters like you stole us! Make us cream ourselves on you!" Amy begged me as I lined up behind her to take her first.

Amy was so extremely aroused by then that I felt like I bathed my dick in a hot tub as I slid in and out of her wonderful cunt. She wasn't just wet. She was drenched, hot as fuck, and very silky to the touch as she caressed my prick with the folds of her luscious twat. Her sweet, firm buttocks felt smooth and sleek with her sweat as I fondled them and held onto her booty to control the pace as we fucked furiously on the master bed. When I slipped a finger into her bottom, Amy arched her back with desperate craving for relief, reminding me that I could make her cum on command. I grinned as I manipulated my baby sister's flesh to make her quiver with her release.

While Amy was thus distracted, I pulled out of her and pushed into Roni with full force, making her gasp with pleasant surprise. I could now sense everything that turned my sweet Tejana on, not to mention that I could add a thing or two to her repertoire. Besides, I owed her a bit of pain for the bullying, I reasoned, not that she minded at all. On the contrary, Roni gasped with delight as she felt my hands landing on her buns, making her smart with my swats. Her ass was truly a thing of beauty right then, of course, earthy, sweaty, sensual, curvy, plump, and very womanly, befitting a Latin mother of two. She was every bit the delicious mamacita and we both knew it, as she proved by wiggling her hips and cheeks at me.

Her slippery snatch didn't help matters, soaked as it was in both her juices and Amy's by now. It fit like a silk glove and rubbed me just the right way, coaxing my cock and balls for what it ached to have ... my hot jizz. Every part of Roni craved my seed, of course, and I decided to give it to her soon enough, but I'd do it my way, a rope or two inside her and another couple inside Amy's delectable slit. I wanted to make this threesome last a while, after all. I wanted it to really burn some calories and be worthy of the significance of taking my sisters as lovers for good. This was as much a commitment for me as it was for them in my own way, almost like consummating a marriage.

As I triggered Roni's own climax, her whole body shuddered with her release, her toes curling with the intensity of the orgasm. She splattered the comforter with her pussy juices and made my cock nearly cum but for my deliberate refusal to do so. I held onto her fine bum and pulled out for long enough to resume screwing Amy a bit longer. Slapping her cheeks made Amy shiver with her desire, too, and I decided to let her do what came naturally to her, leading to a rather potent climax indeed. She must have gotten the toe-curling from Dad's side, because she inherited it for sure, just as she did with the stream of profanity that escaped and the serious blush in her dimpled cheeks.

"Oh ... God ... please ... cum inside me...!" Amy urged me, so I let my balls tighten as I shot out a couple of ropes of hot cum inside my sister's twat, opting to make her very fertile indeed right then.

I pulled out of Amy with a loving slap to her lovely bum, even kissing it for a second before I slid into Roni to pump more of my hot jizz inside her soaking wet gash. I chose to make Roni extremely fertile as well, so she'd be knocked up during this encounter. It felt truly wonderful to put my seed in both ladies' wombs, especially as I knew that there would be no consequences of the negative sort for impregnating my flesh and blood.

I naturally made sure that both women came and hard to the fact of me spending my load inside them. Neither resisted when I pressed their faces together so that they could kiss at last, enjoying the forbidden act of lesbian incest. They knew what I wanted and they were eager to give to me. I just had to tell them.

"Ladies, have at each other ... fuck each other silly!" I urged both of them, eager to see them bond even stronger.

"In that case... , " Roni trailed off as she spread Amy's cheeks to lick the fuck out of her culo.

Naturally, I hadn't gone soft yet ... and the sight of this would only make things worse for me.