Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to the trainee, McCulloch gave the woman a smile that was more than a little terrifying and drew a breath, "So, Miss Valentine, you did rather poorly in your last practical examination, but we're all here to help you out, and these ladies have kindly volunteered to assist us with a little training session. Isn't that nice of them?

Before the younger woman could answer she indicated to the two punishment benches that had been set up and continued, "As you can see, me and the girls have already prepared the necessary equipment and of course we have two benches, and two volunteers so that's all very handy, yes?"

"Yes, Warden McCulloch."

"Well Miss Valentine, I'm afraid you'd be wrong in thinking that, because the second one is for you."

Margo could hear the trainee swallowing nervously from half-way across the gym, "Um, pardon me?"

"Oh yes, you see we know you have it in you Miss Valentine, you're an excellent student, hardworking and conscientious. Which is why your recent poor showing was something of a disappointment. Now we could of course simply mark you down as a failed candidate, but that would be unfortunate. We think you deserve a second chance and perhaps, with a little added motivation to incentivise you, then your performance would improve significantly. Don't you agree?"

"Um, yes but..."

The Warden interrupted her and spoke in a coldly matter-of-fact tone, "It's very simple. Me and the other Wardens are going to demonstrate proper technique on you, and then you will demonstrate your understanding on these volunteers. And we shall repeat the process until we think you have grasped the lesson in full. Either that or you can go home, and no harm done. I'll mark up your performance review as "unsatisfactory" and be done with it, which I might add is what I should have done in the first place. But as I said, I think you deserve a second chance. So, what's it to be?"

The young woman blushed and with eyes downcast nodded.

"A wise decision Miss Valentine. Now, if you would kindly disrobe, we shall begin."

The trainee hesitated as she eyed Margo and Amanda nervously, "What? In front of the inmates," she blushed and whispered urgently, "I mean, what if they tell?"

Mrs. McCulloch snorted, "Oh, I'm sure they will. Let's be clear here Miss Valentine. This is going to be rather a painful, but I hope valuable lesson for you, and we wouldn't be doing it if we thought that you were without potential. If they tell their friends, then the inmates will have a laugh at your expense certainly, but you will also gain, I think, a modicum of respect in their eyes as they realise you can take a hiding as well as they can, and that you know what it's like when you are obliged to administer punishment upon them. Further, I will also gain a certain increase in standing as the inmates will know that I am as hard on my staff as I am on them, and that I play no favourites, thus it's useful for me also. So, you see, many birds, one stone and all that, understand."

"Y-yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Warden."

"Better, now get on with it!"

Amanda and Margo watched in wide eyed astonishment, and with more than a little excitement, as the shamefaced young woman slipped off her leggings and top. She hesitated briefly until a scowl from McCulloch had her pulling her sports bra off to reveal a pair of pert and shapely breasts, before, blushing like a new bride, she turned her back to the onlookers and nervously lowered her thong down her shapely thighs and over her training shoes.

"Turn round."

Miss Valentine had to suppress a whimper as she pivoted to face them, one hand squashed over her breasts while the other covered her neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair over her vagina. Margo felt a stirring of admiration, "Oh, she's kinda cute."

The Warden was having none of it. She nodded curtly, and Miss Cassidy casually whipped her tawse across her backside. The sound of the young woman's pained yelp was a counterpoint to the crack of leather against her skin.

"Stand up straight for Gods sake! You're a grown woman, not a simpering schoolgirl.

Turning to the two volunteers Mrs. McCulloch indicated to the punishment bench and spoke in an almost friendly manner, "Who wants to go first ladies?"

Amanda gave Margo a gentle nudge and she almost instinctively stepped forward.

The Warden's eyes flicked between them, and she smiled wryly as she took in the little byplay, "Very well, Margo. If you would step over here, please."

She turned back to the trainee, "Miss Valentine, this inmate is Margo DeVries and for the purposes of our little training session you may assume that she has been sentenced to twelve strokes with the tawse for... hmm," she grinned, "let's say engaging in Lewd and Libidinous behavior."

Margo blushed and unconsciously licked her lips as she felt herself growing increasingly warm.

The Warden shook her head with a chuckle and continued, "Miss Valentine, please take charge of the subject and administer the punishment. My colleagues and I will observe and offer critique, understand?"

"Yes, Warden."

"Good lass, please begin."

"Now? Um, right. Inmate, step towards me and stand facing the frame please. Thanks, now strip please."

"Stop."

The Warden stepped closer and gestured to Margo, "Miss Valentine, uh, Gail, this woman might be here for the first time, she might be bloody terrified for all you know, and near to panic. You need to take control, but also to try and put her mind at ease as much as you possibly can given the circumstances. A calm subject is far easier to deal with after all. If your instructions are vague, she'll have to think, her imagination will begin to work overtime, and she'll likely become distressed and agitated. So, give her clear directives, as well as encouragement, understand?"

Gail nodded, "Um, yes, Warden."

"Very good, carry on."

The trainee looked back to Margo who actually felt herself giving the young woman a small smile of encouragement.

"Um, Margo, you okay with me calling you Margo?"

At her nod of assent, the trainee smiled nervously and continued, "Okay Margo, I know this must be difficult, so just listen to my voice and carry out my instructions, and we'll get you through this. Now, um, just kick off your shoes and push them to one side."

Once Margo had complied the trainee gave her an encouraging smile and nodded, "Well done, now, if you could unzip the coveralls and just push them off your shoulders and down to your waist."

The America felt her heart racing and her fingers visibly shook as she ran the zipper back down the front of her coveralls. To her side Mrs. McCulloch eyed her reaction and looking at Gail she nodded meaningfully towards the nervous woman. To her credit the trainee seemed to catch on quickly and she tried to speak soothingly, "It's okay, Margo, you're doing well. I know it's embarrassing but, um, just listen to my voice and relax. There you go, well done. Now, just take a breath for a moment."

To the side Mrs. McCulloch nodded in approval.

Soon enough though, Margo found herself standing naked before the punishment bench. The situation brought back strong memories of her experience when she was caned, and she shivered nervously.

Leaning forward across the bench she felt her wrists and ankles restrained. The leather cuffs were carefully tightened, and she was pulled further forward across the bench and up onto her tiptoes, which had the effect of enhancing the curve of her derriere and presenting it more fully as a target, and Margo whimpered in anticipation of what she knew was coming.

Mrs. McCulloch pursed her lips, "What now?"

The trainee hesitated, "Shit, I've forgotten something, fuck, fuck, fuck...."

Nervously she selected her tawse from the nearby table and stepped to Margo's side, "Well, I take my post and make ready to deliver the puni- Ah!"

The crack of the tawse being whipped across her backside interrupted her.

The Warden gave an exasperated sigh, "No! You are the Punishment Officer, so it's your responsibility to check the restraints. What if they're not properly applied? The subject might be injured, or perhaps might wrest a limb free if she starts struggling."

The girl drew a hissing breath and clutched at her buttocks, "Ow... Oh, um, of course... I'm sorr-"

"I'm not interested in apologies! Correct your error."

Nearly stumbling in her haste, the young woman moved about the frame as she complied with the instruction and when Margo saw the look of embarrassment and genuine fear in her eyes, she almost felt sorry for the girl.

Seemingly satisfied Gail stepped back and recovered her tawse, "So, uh, now I take my post and..."

"Oh-dear oh-dear..."

The Warden stepped forward and pointed at Margo, "What's that?"

"Pardon?"

"Gail, what am I pointing at?"

The trainee licked her lips nervously, "Um, her arse?"

"Are you taking the piss?"

"No, Warden!"

"Then what the fuck are those marks?"

Gail looked back at Margo, "Oh, well she was obviously caned recently, but..."

"And?"

"Well, they look almost healed up, I don't think they'll be a problem."

Warden Cassidy rolled her eyes while Warden Taylor pursed her lips and winced at the reply. Mrs. McCulloch shook her head with a sigh, "Gail, would you mind bending over the bench please while I ask you a quick question?"

Nervously the girl complied.

"Are. You. A. Nurse?"

Each word was punctuated by the crack of her tawse as she whipped it across the cheeks of the trainees' rapidly reddening bottom.

"NO!"

The belt cracked again, "What?"

Almost blubbering the girl cried out, "No, Warden! Fuck! Ah! I'm sorry!"

"Then I'm afraid that your medical assessment is hardly valid, is it? Those marks are a visible sign of a potential injury on a woman subject to Judicial Punishment," she paused, "Gail, contrary to public opinion I don't actually enjoy doing this you know. But if you apply a punishment to a subject with a visible injury and inadvertently inflict some further lasting harm then that's a case of Criminal Abuse and you'd be personally liable. You'd certainly lose your job, but it's very likely that such an event would also lead to you ending up here as an inmate. So, with that in mind, what's the standard procedure in those circumstances?"

"Um, get the nurse to assess if she's fit for punishment?"

The Warden eyed the girl with a wry smile, "You asking me, or telling me?"

"Telling!"

Nodding back to Margo, McCulloch stepped back, "Better get on with it then."

Gail sniffed back the tears and stumbling back to the bench she gestured to the nurse who had been casually observing from the sidelines with a disgustingly cheerful smile on her face.

Penny rose and approached, "Yes, sweetie?"

"T-the marks? Um, c-can you examine the subject and assess if she's fit for punishment, please, nurse?"

"Oh certainly, just a jiffy."

Margo started as the nurse leaned close and ran gentle fingers across her posterior, "Hmm, oh yes. She's clearly been caned recently, obviously a professional job and not some sexual foreplay, although," Margo cried out in surprise as the woman's fingers slid between her thighs and stroked along the folds of her pussy, "yes, as I suspected from the flushed appearance, excessive lubrication and tactile reaction, she's clearly in a high state of sexual stimulation."

Margo stammered, "Um, n-nurse?"

The woman looked up from her examination, still absent-mindedly stroking her curved posterior, "Nice skin, and clearly sensitive. Hmm? Oh, sorry. Yes, dearie?"

"W-why is that important?"

"The state of sexual stimulation? Oh, well when a person is aroused it causes certain biological processes to take place and certain parts of your... um, anatomy, becomes increasingly sensitive as a result. Should a Punishment Officer inadvertently strike such an area as you thrash about it could cause significant pain and even potential injury. I'd be duty bound to stop the procedure immediately at least temporarily in such an event, so I'm professionally obliged to let her know," she gave Margo a small smile and a helpless shrug, "I'm sorry if it was embarrassing, but I needed to check."

Margo nodded in shamefaced gratitude, "Um, thanks, I guess."

The nurse smiled and returned to her examination, "So, yes, a professional job, very nice, you can see the marks are mostly parallel with almost no overlap, excellent work. I'd say a Judicial Punishment of some kind carried out more than a week ago. At least a dozen strokes, all healing quite nicely. Yes, dearie, they pose no impediment, and, in my judgement, she's fit for punishment."

Gail nodded, "Thank you."

Penny didn't move and continued to stare at the trainee expectantly.

"Um?"

The nurse sighed, "Would you like me to enter my appraisal and the results of my examination into the custody medical record ma'am?"

"Oh! Yes please."

"Very good ma'am."

"Ma'am?"

The nurse chuckled, "You're the Punishment Officer, you're in charge dearie."

Gail shook her head and muttered, "Doesn't fucking feel like it..."

"What?"

"Um, nothing, yes, thank you nurse."

The trainee cast a nervous glance at Warden McCulloch as she moved back into position and almost gingerly moved her tawse to the ready position.

Taking her cue McCulloch nodded to Warden Taylor who was standing nearby. She was a lean athletic looking woman with hawkish features. She eyed the trainee and her mouth curled into a sardonic smile as she solemnly intoned, "Margo DeVries, having been sentenced to twelve strokes of the tawse for the crime of being such a lewd and thoroughly libidinous woman, and there being no medical or other impediment barring the execution of sentence, said punishment shall be carried out forthwith.

Nodding to Gail she finished the obviously well-practiced declaration with a flourish, "Punishment Officer, carry out your duty."

Gail swallowed, "Yes, ma'am."

Determined not to look the fool the young trainee drew back her arm and with a grunt of effort she let fly!

Margo flinched, but instead of feeling the burning touch of the tawse, the smack of Gail's wrist being caught by Warden McCulloch echoed around the gym and Margo blinked, "Jesus, she's fast."

"No. This is what's really causing your problems, Gail. We're carrying out a lawfully mandated sentence, not trying to torture the woman. Your nerves are making you try overly hard and that's partly my fault today, but you did the same thing during your assessment," she smiled and looked into the younger woman's eyes, "relax, you can do this."

As she spoke, she removed the tawse from the trainee's grasp and almost gently led her back to the vacant punishment bench, "Look, you can't just thrash the woman full pelt. That could lead to excessive bruising, breaking the skin and causing unnecessary injury. We're here to punish according to the law, it's meant to hurt and to be a lesson, but not to cause harm and instill hatred for us, and for the system."

As she maneuvered Gail back over the bench she continued to explain, "Plus, you couldn't keep it up. You might end up dealing with a dozen subjects in a day, you'd be bloody knackered before you got half-way through. Your rhythm and the force used would be all over the place as you got tired. Which means some subjects might get a serious beating while others got off lightly, and that level of unfairness is just not acceptable."

Looking at the tawse in her hand she sniffed, "Your strokes must be measured, regular and consistent. Hard enough to make the necessary point but not so vicious as to inflict injury," she looked across the room, "Warden Taylor, would you please demonstrate."

"Yes, ma'am."

Moving to the side of the trainee the younger Warden took her position, "Stand with feet slightly more than shoulder width apart, strong foot slightly forward. Draw back your arm and remember, when you deliver it, that most of the force comes not from the arm, but from the hips. Aim your stroke, and after you strike take a moment. It's not to draw things out, but to assess the effect upon the subject. You don't want to break skin, or overlap too many blows, though that can be difficult depending on the number of strokes and, well, the size of the target."

She looked back to McCulloch who nodded.

Drawing back her arm Warden Taylor administered a half-dozen strokes to the trainee. She swung with the steady regular unhurried rhythm of a metronome and each blow cracked across the womans curved posterior with an almost shocking sound, eliciting pained yelps and cries of distress from the girl. But to her credit she didn't break position or try to rise, and Margo was almost sure she saw a fleeting look of approval on the stern face of Warden McCulloch.

"Up you get lass, take a moment to compose yourself. I know it stings, but you're not hurt, and that's entirely the point."

Gail had to turn away to hide the tears in her eyes and she rubbed the scarlet cheeks of her bottom as she took deep breaths and tried not to blubber.

Margo flushed in guilty shame as she realised that looking at the red marks the tawse had left on the woman's still quivering backside had made her almost breathless and if she could move, she would have squirmed as she felt the increasingly moist warmth spreading from between her thighs, "Fuck! What's happening? Am I getting off on this?"

Nurse Penny moved closer, and Margo hissed as she felt the woman's hand slithering along and under the curve of her posterior where her cunning fingers gently, but firmly stroked along her sex.

Margo stifled a whimper and the woman grinned happily as she mused and continued her teasing, "Mmmhmmm my, my, you really are quite stimulated, aren't you?"

McCulloch looked up, "What's that Nurse?"

"Oh, nothing, just carrying out a supplementary examination to confirm my original assessment, seeing as we had a spare moment that is."

"Any issues?"

Margo's hands clenched tightly into fists, and she felt the muscles of her body tensing with effort to stifle her gasps as the fiendish woman deftly and surreptitiously inserted a finger knuckle-deep into her and moved it in a slow and deliciously tortuous circular motion that had the bound woman very nearly screaming with pleasure.

The nurse took off her glasses with one hand and smiled innocently even as her intruding finger gently churned Margo's insides into a furnace, "Oh, I don't think there's anything worth mentioning," she looked down at Margo, "do you dearie?"

The American woman shook her head urgently and tried desperately not to moan out loud.

"Tell you what Warden, if it's in order once we're done here, I think it might be worthwhile if I carried out a more thorough examination in the nurse's station, just to be safe of course, I don't envisage finding anything untoward, but best to certain."

"Hmm, aye, well she did look a wee bit flushed when she came in, I suppose. We're safe to continue though, yes?"

"Indeed, oh yes, nothing at all to worry about," she grinned, "I'm sure I'll get to the bottom of whatever it is."

"Very good then. You know best, I'm sure I can leave her in your capable hands."

Penny leaned close to the bound woman and whispered, "Oh, I think we can agree on that, don't you Margo?"

Sweating with the effort of clenching her teeth to avoid howling like some lust-crazed banshee, the woman's only reply was a pitiful whimper.

The nurse chuckled and gently slid her hand free from the heat between the woman's thighs before surreptitiously wiping her drenched fingers across the smooth soft skin of Margo's derriere, leaving a tantalizing wet smear.

Warden Taylor moved to the young trainee and wiped the tears from her face, "It's okay, you did well, we know you can do this. You ready to give it another go?"