Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gortmundy
Gortmundy
772 Followers

Gail sniffed and took a few deep breaths. After a moment she nodded.

"Good girl, come on, let's see you knock it out of the park this time," she giggled, "figuratively that is."

Leading Gail back across to where the naked Margo was still quivering from the effects of the nurse's "examination" Taylor helped the young trainee take her post. Smiling as she spoke a few encouraging words, the Warden helped adjust the woman's stance, moving her feet slightly further apart with a gentle touch here and the set of her shoulders with a touch there.

Finally, she made a minor alteration to the way the trainee held the tawse she was gripping and after a final once-over seemed satisfied and stepped back with a smile, "Okay, Gail, remember and swing from the hips, take your time and watch your breathing."

Gail measured the distance to her "target" and began. Her heart was still pounding, and her poor backside was sore, but the pain had faded into a warm ache as opposed to the abysmal scalding sting of only a few minutes ago.

Margo winced and sobbed as the woman laid on a half dozen hard strokes. The strap whipped in and after each scorching blow it felt, for a moment as though her poor posterior had been doused in boiling water. She tugged and pulled at the restraints helplessly and tears flooded her eyes. But even so, the discomfort was nothing compared to that damnable cane. That fucking thing had been diabolical.

Gail had kept her rhythm and the strokes fell evenly, so the torture lasted less than a minute, but Margo was still squirming and panting by the time the strap had blazed across the reddening cheeks of her ass for the sixth time.

A signal from Taylor brought a halt to the strokes and the woman stepped close to examine the evidence of Gail's handiwork. The light stroke of a finger traced lightly along one of the reddening stripes on her posterior brought a hiss from Margo's lips as the explosion of sensation to her already wildly stimulated nether regions dragged a desperate moan from her and her body thrashed helplessly, "Oh, God..."

Taylor nodded in appreciation, "Oh, nicely done Gail, you kept your rhythm, and each stroke was delivered well and to good effect," her lips curled in a wicked smile as she stroked her fingers across the marks again, "wouldn't you agree, Margo?"

The bound woman whimpered as she shook helplessly.

Taylor drew a resigned breath and sighed, "Mind you..."

Gail looked up in alarm, "What?"

"Well, look at the marks Gail, they're nicely red and there's little bruising which shows that the correct amount of force was used. But they're not as nicely parallel as they should be and there's significant overlap. That means a few of the strokes struck across the same place, and that can raise welts and even cause scarring. So, your technique has improved drastically, but your aim needs a little work."

Tears began to appear in the younger woman's eyes as Taylor led her gently back to the vacant punishment bench, "Let's see if we can help you out with that."

Once the girl had been bent back across the bench Taylor gently stroked her bottom and spoke soothingly to her, "Hey, don't cry, this won't be so bad. You're doing really well, and you've made such a lot of progress already, okay."

Gail sniffed back her tears and nodded.

Taylor gestured for Warden Cassidy to approach, before turning back to the trainee, "Lean forward a bit Gail, and grab the handles on the frame, there you go, that's a good girl, oh, that's lovely."

She leaned close, and pushed an errant lock of hair from the womans face and smiled, "So, Gail, I watched you measuring your swing on the first stroke, and it landed perfectly, but then you just repeated your swing without making any adjustments, so it's not surprising that most of the impacts were all in roughly the same place, understand?"

The woman nodded.

"Right, so what you need to do is make a "pattern" if you will. Some of us go from top to bottom, some the other way round, while others put a stroke up top, then another down low and then sort of fill in the gap between the two as it were. The difficulty can vary depending on the size of the um, "target area." Your bottom for instance is just gorgeous, but it's hardly the largest, so if we were to give you say a good thirty strokes..."

Gail whimpered

Taylor stroked her hair, "Oh, don't worry, we're not going to do anything like that, just a few, to make sure you take the lesson on board is all."

The young woman almost slumped in relief, "T-thank you."

"Oh Gail! You must think we're punishing you. We're not, you know. If we didn't think you had it in you to get through this and learn then you wouldn't have four of us here taking time trying to help you. After all, my shift finished an hour ago, I could have been at home in my fluffy slippers, eating a Chinese take-out, drinking my wine and watching a movie by now. But instead, I'm here for you."

With a muffled sob, Gail started to cry.

Taylor continued to stroke the woman's hair and gave her a few moments to compose herself again before wiping away the tears with a tissue and a smile, "There you go, Gail. It's okay, really. This might be a little painful, and you'll blush a few times, but I won't let anyone actually hurt you."

Taking the tissue she held it to the young woman's face, "Here, blow your nose. Better? Ready to continue? Good girl."

Standing back up Taylor drew a breath and let her gaze linger on the pretty young trainee before sighing wistfully and continuing her lecture.

"So, as I was saying, an experienced Officer like Rowan here can work a pattern pretty much by eye, but you might need to measure your distances and all that between strokes. There's no shame in that, and you'll get more accurate with practice."

She looked back to Warden Cassidy, "What's you plan, Rowan?"

The other Warden grinned as she eyed up pert cheeks of the girls upturned bottom, "I think for the purposes of the lesson I'll keep it simple, just work from top to bottom," she grinned, "and maybe finish up with a diagonal stroke if she blubbers too much."

"That's a bit mean."

"You're too soft."

"I'll remember you said that next time we're training Rowan."

"Promises, promises."

McCulloch cleared her throat, "Unless you two miscreants want me to be the one demonstrating my technique with a cane on the pair of you, I suggest we move on."

"Yes, Warden!"

Taylor looked abashed, "Sorry Rowan, I know you're not mean."

"It's okay Jess, I was being a bitch. Don't worry, I'll take it easy."

With a grateful smile Taylor turned back to Gail, "So, there, did you feel Rowan touching your butt just lightly with the strap, that's her measuring up for the first stroke."

"Y-yes."

"Good, so, here goes," she nodded to her colleague.

Rowan was an experienced Officer, and she was damned good with a tawse. If she wanted, she could have crisscrossed the young woman's bottom with a thoroughly scalding pattern of strokes, but she didn't.

Instead, she took her time, and using only moderate force brought the strap down upon the girl's posterior in an almost perfect pattern of six neat stripes. In between each swing she would deliberately reach out to touch her target and measure the distance as she adjusted her aim.

After each stroke Taylor would lightly trace the hot red marks with her fingertip, "That's one here, and here, and another one there, see, all in a nice pattern. Just... lovely."

By the time she was done Gail had forgotten to cry and instead was gasping each time the woman touched her as the intense sensations of mixed pain and pleasure burned through her like a wildfire. She found herself moaning, "Oh, God, p-please, s-stop. I'm going to... F-fucking cu... Oh!"

She whimpered as Jess pulled her fingers back, "Not now Gail," she leaned close and whispered, "but maybe later, yes?"

Standing nearby Rowan had to turn her face away to hide her wide grin at the girl's almost frantic nodding while Warden McCulloch rolled her eyes with a long-suffering sigh.

Sitting on an exercise bench off to one side and feeling just a little left out, Amanda desperately squeezed her thighs together and, not for the first time that evening, wondered if anyone would notice if she slipped a hand down the front of her overalls.

Standing the wide-eyed woman back up Taylor grinned, "There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Gail blushed an amazing shade of red and having seemingly lost the capacity for speech could only nod.

McCulloch moved forward, "If you two have quite finished, maybe we can see if Gail can demonstrate that technique on the subject perchance?"

Rowan smirked, "I think Jess is hoping she'll demonstrate the technique on her a bit later Warden."

"Not that technique you lascivious wee cow. Though I'm pretty sure you're right enough, but you know damned well what I mean."

Over the next hour Margo and Amanda both received their full allotment of strokes as Gail was put through her paces. But despite the quite thorough thrashing they both received it was never as "full on" as they had expected, and they survived the evening with little more than a deliciously red posterior and the need for a good cry.

As Amanda was released from the punishment bench Warden McCulloch grinned, "Well that's that, ladies. Thank you for your participation, and good to my word that's each of you absolved of three demerits."

Smiling wolfishly, she picked up a cane from the table, "Unless...."

Margo almost whimpered, "Unless w-what?"

Well, it seems inmate Bailey still has two demerits outstanding. I think six with the cane would take care of that rather nicely, don't you."

Amanda blanched, "B-but that would hurt like a bastard! I-I mean, shit, sorry, but..."

McCulloch chuckled, "I know exactly what you mean young lady, but," she brandished the cane in her hand, and it swished through the air with a menacing hiss, "this is actually a "mark three training implement". It's for practice so it's significantly lighter and more supple than a real cane. Properly applied it would certainly still sting I'm sure, but it's nothing like the real thing. You see, despite our efforts there are limited opportunities to practice the art of the cane upon live subjects. So if you agree to submit to Miss Valentine, for her edification then I could see myself wiping off the last two demerits, and you know what? You've both been such good sports I think I might just miss out your cell tomorrow when it comes to morning inspection, so you can have a bit of a lie-in,"

The woman grinned and her normally cold eyes twinkled with what looked like genuine good humour, "After all, from what I hear of your plans for the evening, you'll both be quite tired I imagine."

Margo flushed, "Oh God, you know about that?"

"My dear, I make it my business to know everything that goes on in here."

As she spoke, she gave the nurse a meaningful look and the woman swallowed nervously.

Turning back to Margo she smiled mischievously, "I'm down for three by the way."

"I'll do it!"

Amanda blurted it out before she could change her mind and the warden nodded.

"Splendid."

It really didn't take that long and soon enough a cluster of women gathered around the punishment bench where Amanda blubbered and sobbed piteously.

Jess reached around the trainee and squeezed her shoulders, "Now that is a gorgeous pattern!"

Rowan nodded her agreement and even Mrs. McCulloch added her grudging admiration, "Not bad, and it only took three strokes to motivate her."

Gail smiled shyly and flushed at the compliment even as one of her hands rubbed gently at the three parallel stripes that now decorated her reddened and well tenderized posterior.

Nurse Penny pushed her spectacles back up her nose and smiled at the girl as she very gently applied cream to Amanda's burning posterior, "It's a very tidy pattern Gail, well done," her eyes flicked across the gym and her smile turned a little foxlike, "Oh, Margo, come have a look dearie, see what you think."

Nervously the inmate edged closer and looked down at the six red stripes that crisscrossed her friend's bottom. Amanda's sobs had turned to gasping whimpers at the sheer blissful sensation of the cream being so gently applied by the nurse who in turn was watching Margo's expression intently.

The American woman licked her lips and wasn't sure if it was hunger or shame that made her flush as she stared at the bound woman who was beginning to writhe on the frame, "God almighty, she's gorgeous!"

Thankfully Mrs. McCulloch rescued her before the desire to reach out and stroke the girl's posterior overwhelmed her.

She cleared her throat, "Alright ladies, well done. I think that's a good night's work, don't you? Gail, you can hit the showers, um, Margo, Amanda, you can as well if you feel up to it. The showers here are much better than the ones the inmates normally have access to and seeing you're here it would be churlish not to offer. Once that's done we can..."

The nurse interrupted, "After that, if you don't mind Warden, I'll take Margo to the nurse's station and carry out that examination we spoke about earlier. She definitely had a slight, um, temperature so a few little tests might not go amiss."

The Warden nodded, "As you say nurse, if you think it's for the best."

"Oh, definitely."

"Anything else before we pack up?"

Jess still had an arm about the trainee's shoulders, "Um, it's been a bit traumatic evening for wee Gail here, so I'm going to make sure she gets home safely. I'll take a tube of that cream with me and do a bit of aftercare. I think she's earned a little TLC after all."

"That's very decent of you..."

Rowan choked at the word "decent" and drew a glance, "Um, nothing, just a... thought."

"Behave Rowan."

"Yes, Warden."

Turning back to Gail, Mrs. McCulloch smiled, "I think you did very well in this Miss Valentine, an excellent effort, and I saw a clear improvement in your practical skills, even if it did require a certain amount of rather vigorous motivation before it manifested. Still, we got there in the end," her eyes twinkled, "and, um, speaking of ends, I think that yours might be a little sensitive tomorrow, so it wouldn't be unreasonable if you took the day off. If anyone asks, I'll say you're feeling a little under the weather, but I'm sure nobody will."

Oh! Um, thank you."

"Not at all, you deserve it. Now, off you go girl, get yourself sorted out and go home."

A few minutes later the three women were luxuriating in the communal showers as steam filled the room. Margo was washing Amandas back, trying to be as gentle as possible, but even so the younger woman hissed at the sensations as her fingers brushed across the livid marks on her posterior.

Standing under another faucet, the trainee looked more than a little self-conscious and Margo couldn't help but notice the cherry-red glow that suffused the cheeks of her poor derriere.

The younger woman caught the American's glances, her eyes reddened, and she turned away in embarrassment.

Feeling a lump of sympathy in her throat Margo bit her lip and nervously moved closer, "Um, are you okay Miss... er, Gail?"

She giggled, "I'm sorry. I don't know whether I should be calling you "Warden" or "Miss Valentine", or what?"

The girl sniffed, "Gail's fine, I mean we're all naked in the shower having just had our backsides thrashed, I guess we're maybe a bit past formality."

Margo smiled, "I suppose, but you looked... upset. Do you want us to leave you alone? I mean me and Amanda can go and..."

"No, it's fine, I'm just..."

Her shoulders began to shake as she broke down, "God, I'm mortified!"

Margo instinctively wrapped an arm around the upset young woman and pulled her close, "Why? What's the matter? I thought you were very brave."

"B-but everyone will know!"

"Know what? About this? The Warden said you'd probably get some "street cred" because of it."

"No! I mean," she blushed crimson and whispered urgently, "what happened!"

"Um, I'm not sure I underst-"

"Warden Taylor, Jess! I've fancied her for ages, but I was too scared to do anything and... and," she sobbed, "and when she touched me, I almost came right there and then! Everyone will think I'm a complete fool!"

Margo stepped back and smiled, "I think she liked you. That's what I saw anyway. I mean she's offering to take you home. Now I'm not sure how things work here, but where I come from that's usually a pretty big clue."

Amanda giggled, "Yea, she's obviously planning to bang you like a drum."

"Amanda!"

"Oh, come on Margo! It was written all over her face."

"Well yes, but..."

Gail swallowed, "But what about everyone else... They're gonna laugh at me."

"Who?"

She looked down at her feet, "The inmates. I'm supposed to set an example. They're gonna laugh when they find out I just about wet myself when she... well, you know."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about it. They won't know."

"Huh?"

"Who's gonna tell them? As far as I'm concerned who and what gets you off is your business, they won't hear anything from me," she turned, "how 'bout you Amanda?"

The student grinned, "Hmm, oh, my arse still hurts, it obviously has a detrimental effect on my memory, I can't remember anything about whatever it is I've obviously forgotten. Though I'm definitely gonna remember your reaction to being examined by that cute nurse Margo. That's definitely getting saved in my memory banks for masturbatory purposes later."

Margo's look of horrified embarrassment was enough to make Gail giggle.

The trainee looked at them both, "You really won't tell anyone?"

"My lips are sealed."

Amanda laughed, "Oh, that's what you think Margo. I've got plans for those lips, and your tongue, fingers, nipples..." she sighed, "sorry, getting distracted. Um, Gail, your secret is safe with us, besides, we're both leaving tomorrow anyway. Seriously, we wouldn't embarrass you like that, that would be a horrid thing to do. Though if you ever fancy letting me know how you got on with that cute Warden, I wouldn't be averse to listening to the juicy details over a coffee someday once I get out of here."

Gail's smile could have lit up the room and she threw her arms around Margo, "Thank you! Seriously, thanks! I was just dreading it."

Amanda gave a comedic pout, "What? No hug for me?"

At Gail's gesture the student wrapped her arms around the two women and held on, giggling like a shoolgirl, "Who said prison was no fun?"

Margo was having a very hard time disagreeing. Being squashed in a steamy shower between two gorgeous young women barely out of their teens, with their pert breasts and dripping wet bodies pushing against her was not exactly how she envisaged prison would be like, unless it was in one of those eighties porno movies she's sneakily watched on her computer and she felt herself snigger, "If jail's always gonna be like this I'm going to be slapping a lot more cops."

"You know, if I'd only brought my camera, I could have filmed this and put it on YouTube. I bet it would get absolute ton of hits."

The three naked women flew apart with almost comical haste as the voice spoke. Looking round Margo saw Jess, Rowan and Nurse Penny standing looking into the showers. They were all grinning, but it was the ever-sardonic Rowan who had spoken.

Jess laughed at their blushes and gestured to Gail, "You coming? Some of us have homes to go to."

Amanda whispered, "I bet you'll be coming soon enough Gail."

The girl snorted and gave her a mock glare. Then, stepping back she sighed sadly, and once again became a trainee Warden, "Thank you, inmates, for everything."

Gortmundy
Gortmundy
772 Followers