Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo smiled back, "Our pleasure Miss Valentine. I might never see you again, but I'm certainly going to remember you," she extended her hand, "and I really do wish you well in your chosen career."

Gail sniffed back what might have been another tear as she shook hands. And then she slipped quietly off into the changing rooms. Warden Taylor eyed the two women intently for a moment and nodded, before turning to follow.

Warden Cassidy looked at them both, "Well, if you get dressed, we'll get you to where you're meant to be. I'll escort you back to your cell Amanda, and Nurse Penny will convey Margo to the nurse's station."

She sighed, "It's after lights-out so you have to be escorted and we'll have to use handcuffs. It's the standard operating procedure when single officers are doing escorts. I'm sorry."

To give her credit the Warden did actually look somewhat regretful, but the gleam in the nurse's eyes told a different story and Margo felt herself shiver.

...

The nurse's station comprised of a well-appointed examination room, a small changing room and an attached shower cubicle, There were a number of sets of drawers and glass-fronted cabinets. Various bits and pieces of medical equipment were set up here and there, and there was a backpack-sized first aid trauma kit set up near the door, ready to be grabbed in an emergency. Next to it was the portable defibrillator and a Narcan injector.

The walls were decorated with various medical charts and there was a single motivational poster pinned to the back of the door. Margo looked at it curiously. It had a picture of a blue box and the words, "Trust Me, I'm The Doctor" and she assumed it was a medical thing.

Penny closed the door with a "click" and turned the lock before turning back to Margo. Pushing her glasses back up her nose she grinned, "Well, here we are."

Hopping nimbly up onto the examination couch she gestured for the blonde to come closer.

Nervously the woman complied and the nurse grinned, "You scared Margo? There's nothing to be afraid of you know."

As she spoke, she unpinned her hair and the long dark locks tumbled down past her shoulders. With her hair framing her face, her cute little nose, generous lips and those deep brown eyes Margo had to admit the woman was certainly attractive.

She smiled, "Like what you see do you? I don't often let my hair down in here, but I think tonight I'll make an exception."

As she spoke, she looked about for a moment before picking up a pair of surgical scissors with a happy smile.

Margo swallowed nervously but the nurse giggled, "Oh, relax Margo, nothing bad's going to happen, I promise."

As she spoke, she reached out and slowly drew the zipper of Margo's overalls down all the way from her neck to her navel, before pushing them open to expose her bra-covered breasts and the skin of her flat stomach.

"Oh my, you really are very pretty," she reached out and stroked her fingers down the woman's midriff, "and your skin is so smooth, and soft. It's wonderful."

Margo licked her lips as she shivered at the woman's touch. With her hands cuffed behind her she was more or less helpless, and she whimpered, "W-why me?"

Penny had pushed the woman's bra up exposing her breasts and was so involved in stroking and caressing her nipples that it took a moment for the question to register, and she looked up into the American's blue eyes, "Hmm? Why you? Oh, that's easy, you're really very beautiful and when I saw your state when you came into the gym, and your reaction when you were all trussed up? Well, what can I say, that was something else."

She smiled, "Besides, I honestly don't think you're a criminal type Margo, and when you leave here tomorrow, I doubt I'll ever see you again. Now your little friend Amanda? Well, she's almost as cute as you, with that whole "girl next door" thing going when we both know she's probably not as innocent as she makes out. But truthfully, with her environmental activism and her history of political protests it's almost inevitable she'll end up back in here sooner rather than later and I make a point of not messing about with people I'll probably end up having a professional relationship with. I wouldn't compromise myself, or her, in that way."

"But you will with me?"

"Oh yes, like I said, unless something really weird happens I don't think you'll ever set foot in this place again."

As she spoke the woman raised the scissors and began to deftly cut away at the inmate's overalls.

Margo gave a cry and made to step back but Penny gripped one of her nipples between the fingers of her other hand and pulled the woman closer. Being handcuffed the woman was helpless to resist and she squealed as she was drawn near.

The nurse grinned, "Oh relax, these suits are made of recycled paper, there's a whole cabinet full of them just over there. Don't worry, I won't send you back to your cell naked," she smiled, "as delicious an idea as that is."

The nurse skillfully used the scissors to neatly cut the overalls so they could be pushed over Margo's arms without the necessity of releasing her restraints. Wrapping her arms around the woman's waist the nurse pulled her close and lowering her lips to her exposed breasts, kissed and gently nibbled on them with her teeth while looking steadily up into the handcuffed woman's eyes.

Margo squirmed and moaned as she felt her nipples responding to the teasing treatment, hardening almost instantly. She felt the heat building up inside her and her heartbeat racing at the delicious sensations. The nurse chuckled and sliding her hands into the coveralls worked the bottom half gently over the curves of Margo's buttocks being careful of the sensitive red marks that had earlier been left by the tawse.

Helplessly caught in a whirlwind of sensation and need the handcuffed woman whimpered, "It's not fair, you shouldn't be making me do this."

Penny sat back, "Making you...?"

She pushed her hand down the front of the woman's body and into her panties and Margo squealed as a finger was effortlessly slid into her sex. Within seconds she was panting and making incoherent sounds, while leaning forward onto the nurse with her eyes closed and her mouth all but hanging open as Penny's finger stirred her insides. The wet sounds coming from her pussy were unmistakable, as was the smell of sheer lust that came from her.

The nurse laughed, "Margo, you're utterly soaking. It's like a swamp down there. If you were any wetter, I'd need a mop. I'm not making you do a damned thing. The handcuffs are just for my kicks, and because I thought you'd like the idea of feeling helpless. The truth is I don't think I've ever seen a woman as horny and desperate to be fucked as you are just now."

She sat back, "But I tell you what. If you want to leave, just say so and I'll get you a new set of overalls and take you back to your cell right now. But if you want to stay then all you have to do is get on your knees right there in front of me. It's entirely up to you."

Margo's heart was racing and the hot sensations the woman's fingers had stirred up made it difficult to think, "W-what will you do to me?"

Penny smiled, "I'm going to strip you naked, and I'm going to kiss you and play with your lovely tits for a bit. After that I'll have you lick my pussy and eat me out until I scream. Then, well, I think I'll get you to do it again a couple more times. But, if you're a really good girl I think I might just reward you by doing the same thing right back. Frankly I want to see your face when you explode all over the room, because I think your orgasms, plural, are going to be fucking epic. Oh, and once I've had my fill and I'm all fucked out I'm going to take you back to your little friend still handcuffed, and I'm going to give her the key and let her do whatever the Hell she wants to you. How's that sound?"

Margo almost came just listening to the woman and sliding down to her knees she moaned, "Oh, God."

...

Amanda felt conflicted.

Her backside was still burning from being strapped by the tawse and then caned but thankfully the painful stinging had eased a bit. But she could feel the warm tingling between her thighs, and the pounding of her heart as she thought back to watching Margo, and that cute trainee Warden being stripped and thrashed. Their squeals and cries, and the sound of the tawse coming down on their poor bums had really gotten her going and she blushed as hot feelings of guilt, shame, and excitement almost made her squirm.

In an effort to distract herself from these insidious sensations she surreptitiously ran her eyes over the woman escorting her.

Warden Rowan Cassidy had the svelte athletic figure of someone who exercised regularly. She was a little taller and somewhat older than Amanda with auburn hair and bright hazel eyes, and the younger woman felt her gaze being continually drawn to the enticing sway of the woman's hips as she walked. She spoke with a lilting Irish accent and from all accounts she had quite the dark sense of humour.

When Warden Cassidy unlocked a door and ushered her into a Punishment Room, Amanda had become more than just a little nervous. Especially as the paper sign that had been carefully taped to the door read, "CCTV NOT OPERATING - DO NOT USE".

The lights came on automatically and she felt her fear grow as she saw the punishment bench with its attached metal framework and restraints. She also knew that the various cabinets that lined the walls contained all the myriad implements used by the Corrections Officers as they carried out their pain-inducing duties.

She started when Warden Cassidy, Rowan, touched her arm and gestured to the bench.

The woman noticed her reaction and smiled, "It's okay, relax."

Ammanda heard herself stammering, "A-are you going to h-hurt me?"

Rowan grinned, "No, quite the reverse actually."

She fumbled in her pocket and pulled out a tube of cream, "Got this from the nurse. Thought I'd apply it to your bum."

Amanda blushed in embarrassment, "But, she already did that."

"Yea, but according to the directions you're meant to reapply it after a few minutes. Says the first application gets absorbed and eases the pain while the second gets smeared on the skin and soothes the, um "burning sensation" brought on by, well, you know.

She casually held the tube out to her, "Here, read it for yourself if you don't believe me."

Amanda glanced at the label and sighed with relief as she saw it was pretty much as the woman described. She looked about the room and back to the Warden who just stood there with that enigmatic smile on her face, "Um, but why... here?"

"Oh, CCTV's not working. Didn't you see the sign?"

Rowan couldn't help but chuckle at the confused look on the woman's face, "Amanda, I saw your reaction when the nurse smeared that stuff on your behind, and I thought that if you're going to cream your knickers you might want to do it here in private instead of back in the cellblock where the cameras are continually monitored. Besides, the room's soundproofed, so you can come like a steam train and scream your head off if you like and nobody will know."

Amanda felt a warm rush running through her as she recalled just how close she had come to having a mind-blowing orgasm when the nurse had applied the lotion to her scalded posterior. The sheer fucking bliss of that stuff being smeared on her burning skin by the woman's gentle fingers had made her literally want to scream. In fact, she was pretty sure that if she hadn't been tied down, she would have thrown herself on the nurse and humped herself into oblivion right there and then.

Blushing furiously at the thought she swallowed nervously as she found herself wondering just what Rowans fingers would feel like on her skin.

"Um, why are you...?"

"Why am I what?"

The younger woman blushed, "Why are you being nice? I thought..."

"That we're a bunch of sadistic bastards?"

The girl nodded.

"Some of us might be I suppose but why wouldn't I be nice? You've not done me any harm, and..."

"And?"

The woman sighed, "And sometimes when you work in a place like this it's the little things that keep you from... losing touch, I guess."

"Oh, I thought you just wanted to feel me up."

Rowan laughed, "Well obviously! There's that too," she sobered, "but seriously, I can take the cuffs off and you can put it on yourself if you like. I can't leave an inmate on her own in here thought, so I'lI have to stay."

Amanda grinned, "You just want to watch, don't you? Admit it."

"Well now, I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation. But either way that doesn't change the regulations. Hell, I shouldn't even be taking the cuffs off when I'm doing a single escort, but c'est la vie I guess."

The younger woman was already feeling a frisson of excitement as her fevered imagination played with the image of her all handcuffed and naked while the Warden stroked her burning derriere. She blushed even more as her imagination suddenly worked overtime and it was now Rowan who was helpless while Amanda took liberties with her naked curves.

"Oh my."

"You alright there Amanda? You're looking a bit flushed."

"Um, just a... thought."

Rowan chuckled, "From your reaction I bet it was a dirty thought."

"Um... maybe."

The woman smiled like a cat and slid closer, "Oh, and in this thought was I doing something to you I shouldn't."

Amanda swallowed and felt herself growing increasingly warm. When she met the Warden's gaze, she felt a flush of guilt and looked away quickly.

Rowan wasn't fooled, "Oho! Or was it you doing something to me that you shouldn't, was that it?"

Blushing furiously the young woman could only nod.

Amanda felt her pulse quicken even more when the Warden moved closer and began toying with the zip of her overalls. She breathed in the enticing smell of the woman's hair and found her gaze drawn back to those captivating hazel eyes.

Rowan's smile and the distinctly predatory gleam in her eyes was almost enough to make Amanda's knees buckle as the woman leaned close to murmur, "And what was it you were doing to me in this little daydream?"

The flustered student cast her eyes down and trembled as she spoke, "Y-you were wearing handcuffs."

The Warden moved close enough to whisper in her ear, "Was I wearing anything else?"

Too tongue-tied to speak, Amanda shook her head in answer, and then whimpered as the zip on the front of her overalls was slowly drawn downwards.

"Oh my, Amanda, that does sound intriguing. Tell me," she grinned as her fingers stealthily slipped inside the garment to stroke across the woman's bared torso before sliding past her abdomen and creeping down to the waistband of her panties, "is that something you'd like to see?"

Amanda hissed at the sensation of fingertips moving further down, to tantalizingly play over the front of her underwear, "Yessss..."

Rowan continued to tease the girl, reveling in feeling the trembling responses to her touch, and the wetness soaking through the thin fabric.

Amanda moaned, and in her increasingly aroused state the Warden's whispering voice was as low, enthralling murmur, full of the enticingly warm promise of forbidden delights, "And what would you do to me if I was helpless Amanda, would you spank me, make me your plaything?"

A fierce spike of excitement at the very thought burned through the girl, she leaned forward, running her lips across Rowans exposed neck, showering it with hungry kisses even as she moaned desperately, "Ohh God, yes."

"Would you be mean to me? Get some payback maybe?"

"Never!"

Amanda couldn't suppress her gasps as she felt the woman's hand slip under the waistband of her underwear and slide across her pussy to cup her mound. After a tortuous moment where they were still, those fiendishly clever fingers began to play again.

"What will you do if I take these handcuffs off, Amanda?"

The teasing was driving her insane! She didn't know if her skin had become overly sensitized by what had happened, or if it was the wild surges of erotic thoughts and sensations, she'd been feeling all evening, but she was so aroused it was becoming difficult to think! And every time those fingers brushed across her clit it was like a jolt of electricity lighting up every pleasure centre in her body.

Desperate with need she moaned the only answer she could think of, "Anything!"