Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 07

Story Info
Margo's misadventures continue in prison.
16.8k words
4.81
11.2k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gortmundy
Gortmundy
729 Followers

Guys here's the next episode of the Judicial Punishment Lottery series. I'd just like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to fellow Lit-author Avicia, who helped a lot with this one. If you've not read her stories, then I thoroughly recommend that you check them out.

Not much sex in this one by the way. But the second half should make up for it.

Judicial Punishment Lottery Pt. 07

When Margo awoke, she sighed happily and turned in her bunk, careful not to disturb the young woman sleeping next to her.

This was the ninth day of her ten-day sentence of "Correctional Therapy" for Assaulting a Police Officer and if anyone had suggested she would have found the experience quite so revealing she would have immediately called them out for being utterly deluded, but there it was.

Only a few days ago Margo had brought Sally, an indentured pleasure slave, with her from the United States to Scotland on vacation only to find that the institution of judicial slavery was not tolerated in that country. When Sally had been summarily emancipated on arrival by the Scottish authorities Margo, who had been more than a little drunk at the time, had caused quite a scene at the airport, culminating in her slapping a uniformed Police Officer as he was arresting her for Breaching the Peace, whatever that meant.

She had been restrained, handcuffed, arrested and thrown unceremoniously into a Police cell. After a brief, but excoriating appearance in court she had been sentenced to a public caning, a mandatory period of so called "Correctional Therapy" in a specialised short-term prison, followed by five hundred hours of Community Service, which had to be carried out naked, of course, to further increase the shame of the punishment.

Given she was considered a flight risk, which was fair enough because if she had been given even half a chance, she would have been on the first flight out of the country, her passport was seized and she was to be locked up in prison, albeit on a day-release basis, until her full sentence was completed.

All in all, it was a bit of a bloody nightmare, or so she initially thought.

But the funny thing was that she had always felt thoroughly ashamed of the way she had kept Sally as a sex slave. She was going through a horrible divorce at the time, was drinking far too much, was miserably lonely, and the pretty young thing had been almost a lifeline, keeping her company and brightening her day just by being there, even when she was otherwise miserable as Hell.

That plus, she was ashamed to say, having her soft body to play with in her bed was just simply wonderful.

Unfortunately, she had never really thought how it affected the girl, being enslaved, and sexually abused at the whim of her Mistress and owner. Margo liked to think she wasn't as cruel as many, but she had still used the young woman as a toy, still forced her to indulge in all manner of thoroughly lewd acts just to please her, she'd spanked her more than once, and not always as a punishment, but sometimes simply because she wanted to, and because she got a sexual thrill from having a lovely girl naked and over her knee.

She'd never beaten the girl with a cane, or belt, didn't make her kneel or crawl, nor did she keep her nude like she heard some others did. She'd given the young woman her own room and never called her "slut" or anything mean like that. But now she realised just how pitiful those concessions really were. She had still used her as a plaything, and the girl had no choice but to do as she was told, smile, and pretend she enjoyed it when her Mistress took her to bed or made her perform all those sexual acts on her.

Margo thought of all the times she had fondled, kissed, licked, fucked, and gone down on the young woman, hoping to make her enjoy it as much as she did, but despite her cries of passion she was now sure Sally's responses were probably as much forced as anything else.

No, she'd been kidding herself. She was a fucking monster, and it was a good thing that Sally had been freed.

The beating she had received for slapping the cop had been thorough and excruciating, but it paled into insignificance compared to the shame she felt over what she had done to the poor girl. Legal or not, her behaviour was reprehensible. When she had power over the woman, she hadn't been as kind as she thought, but instead had descended to the level of nothing more than a state-sanctioned rapist.

Now, perhaps belatedly, it was time to start making amends.

If she did that then maybe, just maybe, one day, she might even be able to look at her reflection in the mirror again and not be disgusted by the person she saw.

Margo was surprised at the effect this experience was having on her. She hadn't realised just how much the weight of all the shame and guilt she was carrying had weighed her down, and now, with it lifted from her shoulders It was almost liberating in a sense. in fact, for the first time in years, she actually felt almost good about herself.

That wasn't to say being locked up was all fun and games, or a cakewalk, by any means. She had been told in no uncertain terms that "Correctional Therapy" was a hideous ordeal of corporal punishment and brutality, but it just... wasn't.

Well, it was, and it wasn't at the same time.

Sure, the induction, showering strip and cavity search and all that had been as fucking awful as one would expect. But while the Wardens were efficient, uncompromising and downright strict in the extreme, they weren't brutal. They didn't demean their charges any more than was necessary, didn't call them names, bully them or indulge in all the sick and sexual indulgences she'd heard happened in the slave-camps back home.

Sure, if you gave them lip, they would bend you over a bench and beat your naked ass in full view of everyone with the leather tawse they all carried. But if you were polite, kept yourself and your bunkspace clean and tidy, did the chores they allocated, and caused no trouble then they let you be for the most part.

The daily inspections were a pain in the ass, but again, make sure you were presented on time, keep yourself clean, answer when spoken to and make sure your cell was presentable, and like as not you would only get a single demerit.

The demerits were another weird thing. Some idiots were either lazy or stupid and could garner as many as a half dozen at a time. You could work them off by taking extra physical education classes, or volunteering for extra lectures, but if you ever got a total of ten then you suffered an immediate punishment, and each of the bloody things was worth six strokes on your bare butt with a tawse.

There were mandatory physical education sessions each morning in the gymnasium, or out on the track, and they could be hard work, but if you put in the effort, you would be okay. Margo had been hitting the gym and taking palates classes every day for years, so that presented her with no problems.

The compulsory lectures were mostly about the social contract between citizen and state and all that sort of thing, but they weren't that bad. Plus, there were a couple of lectures teaching numeracy and literacy to those inmates that needed it.

She had volunteered to assist with those classes and given her degrees in business studies and computing, as well as her experience in successfully running her own companies back home the teaching staff had been happy to have her. It was a good way to work off stray demerits, plus the teaching staff were interesting to talk to.

So far, she had garnered a few demerits and had been given a belting once when a Warden heard her swearing when she first tasted the God-awful excuse for coffee they served. It was pretty funny when she thought of it, and even the Warden had grinned, but that didn't stop her from being bent over the breakfast table, made to lower her bottoms and panties in full view of everyone, and despite her blushes and tears being given six strokes with the belt. The weird thing was the way the other inmates didn't even bat an eye, it was just one of those things that happened in this place.

Mind you it had still stung like a bastard.

She shared a cell with Amanda Bailey, the young student and environmental activist she had met in the Police cells. Like her she had suffered a judicial caning and even after eight days the pattern of stripes crisscrossing their asses were still visible. They'd managed to get some cold cream from the prison commissary and spent an embarrassing, but otherwise pretty entertaining evening taking turns smearing the stuff over the livid marks on each other's still stinging posteriors. They'd both ended up blushing and gigging like kids, but damn if the girl's gentle fingers and the bliss of the cold cream on her blistered ass hadn't felt so good!

Amanda was a pretty brunette with honey-brown hair and eyes like chocolate caramel. She had pouty lips, high cheekbones and a cheeky smile that Margo thought was just ridiculously cute. Curvy and attractive the woman set Margo's pulse racing every time she lay alongside her. Last night the younger woman had rolled over in her sleep and her breasts had squashed against the blonde American. Then she'd unconsciously reached round and pulled Margo close, nestling almost like a child before murmuring happily in her sleep. It was fucking torture!

Like Margo, Amanda was no hardened criminal, just a young woman with convictions that had gotten her into trouble. But she was young, barely twenty years old, a student at Glasgow University, and she had been terrified of what would happen to her in this place. On the first night she had ended up weeping in her cell until Margo wrapped her arms around the girl and just held her.

Since then, she had spent every night sharing a bunk with the older woman. Margo had contented herself with just holding the poor girl, cuddling her, comforting her as best she could while stroking her hair and whispering that she would be okay, and that they would get through it.

It was almost as if it was a test for the American woman. She could have so easily pushed it just a little, and Amanda would have likely been so grateful she would have given her everything she wanted. Some nights when the warm, soft body was lying alongside her, breathing quietly, with those perfect young breasts squeezing against her, or with the alluring curves of her gorgeous ass pushing into her as she snuggled close, it took literally every ounce of willpower the woman had not to kiss the back of her neck, or simply throw herself at the girl and fuck her into a coma.

Amanda's eyelids flickered open, and she sighed happily as she gazed into the eyes of the woman holding her, "Morning."

Margo gave her a gentle squeeze, "Morning sleepyhead."

During the night one of Amanda's legs had curled around the older woman as she cuddled her, and Margo had to stifle a quiet groan of protest as the younger woman untangled herself.

The student looked about blearily, and Margo giggled at her disheveled state. The girl was clearly not a morning person, "Ugh, what time is it?"

"Oh-five-thirty. What does the "Oh" stand for?"

Giggling they both chimed, "Oh My God its early!"

Margo chuckled and shook her head in resignation when instead of getting up the younger woman simply wormed her arms around her hips and pulled her close. She could have happily lain there all day and not got bored once, but time was passing, so she sighed again, "Come on kiddo, just half an hour to get ourselves and our "suite" sorted out before early inspection."

"Oh, God... Mornings are evil."

"You'll feel better after a cup of tea, or so you damnable Brits keep saying. If you want to head off to the showers, I'll sort out your bunkspace for you."

Margo chuckled and then stiffened when the cute brunette leaned close and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She tasted sweet and even that brief contact made her tremble.

Amanda traced her fingers gently across the woman's cheek and whispered, "Thanks Margo."

The American woman drew a breath and closing her eyes she unconsciously leaned into the girl's touch with a sigh. A moment later she blinked as she forced her mind to clear and leaned back, "Um... Oh God, I'm sorry... I..."

With a smile that almost took her breath away the young student halted her by placing a finger against her lips, "Shhh, it's okay. I'm not Sally, you're not forcing me into anything," she grinned, and her eyes lit with a mischievous twinkle, "in fact I've made a decision."

Margo swallowed nervously, "W-what decision?"

"Well, tomorrow we both move on. We might never see each other again, so I've decided that tonight I'm going to have my wicked way with you."

"What?! No wait, you don't have to d-"

The woman giggled and blushed like a schoolgirl, "You got me through this Margo, you keep saying you're a bad woman, but I don't see it. Maybe you made some bad choices, but we all do that, Hell according to the newspapers I almost killed some poor bugger by blocking their ambulance from getting to hospital..."

"You didn't know th-"

"Doesn't matter, you pays your money, and you takes your chances as the saying goes. I still did it. Anyway, if it wasn't for you, I'd have fallen to bits in here. Seriously, I'd have had a nervous breakdown or something without you, and I know it must have been hard for you. I lay here every night, cuddling you like you were some kind of safety blanket, and you never once complained, or laid a hand on me. In fact, you didn't ask me for a damned thing in return."

"Yes, bu-"

"I'm a grown woman Margo, and I can make my own mind up and I've decided that I'm not letting you go without, well, without showing you how much I appreciate what you did or me."

"Look I'm grateful, really, but you don't have to do th-"

"Oh, shut up. I know I don't have to, but I want to," she grinned, "so get used to it, because tonight I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Amanda! Jesus!"

"Call it a reward if you want, call it anything you like. But I want to, and no good deed goes unpunished."

"Don't we get enough punishment in this place?"

"I'll ask you that in the morning."

"Oh, God."

Laughing the younger woman got up and picked up her towel, "Right, I'm going to take you up on that offer and go grab my shower, unless you want to come scrub my back?"

"I think I'm too scared. Besides, if we get distracted and miss inspection, we'll both get hit with a whole bunch of demerits."

The younger woman paused and blew out her breath with a sound of resigned irritation, "Yeah, there's that, are you still sure about going through with, well, you know?"

"We have to pay the things off before we leave this dump, so if we don't then tomorrow's gonna hurt."

"Shit. Fair enough. I think you're right but I'm not looking forward to it."

Margo shrugged, "Who would? But it is what it is."

"I guess."

Prompt as always, the trio of Wardens appeared exactly thirty minutes later. dressed immaculately in their uniforms, with boots polished to a mirror shine, and trousers creased just so they made their way from cell to cell carrying out the morning inspection that had become part of their daily routine.

Like the rest of the inmates Amanda and Margo stood barefoot with their backs against the far wall of the cellblock corridor with their hair brushed and tied up and hands held out so the Wardens could check finger and toenails for cleanliness.

The trio of Wardens were efficient and well-practiced. One stood with an electronic clipboard at the ready to note infractions while the other two entered the cell and carried out their examination. This time however, Margo stifled a groan as she saw the one taking notes was Mrs. McCulloch, the most senior of the cellblock Wardens and a notorious stickler for the rules. She was a cold-hearted harridan and Margo would have happily nominated her for the "Bitch of the Year Award".

Suddenly there was a commotion at the next cell as the Wardens hurled the laundry basked out into the corridor where it crashed against the far wall spilling soiled clothing about the place.

Striding up to the inmates of that cell Warden McCulloch snarled, "Where's yesterday's knickers? there's only one pair in there, so which of you two is still wearing dirty fucking knickers."

Of course, the two inmates said nothing, though one blushed furiously. McCulloch saw the reaction and stomped in front of the woman, "I appreciate your pal can't grass you up, but you have exactly three fucking seconds to speak up or I'll crucify the pair of ye!"

The girl squeaked, "Me, Wwrden, I was in a hurry and I didn't have ti-"

"Did I ask for a fucking excuse?"

"No Wwrden!"

"Right! Three demerits each. You for not wearing clean knickers you filthy girl, and you for not keeping her right."

It was at that point the other inmate made a big mistake, "Oh for fucks sake Warden, that takes me almost up to ten!"

McCulloch whirled like a striking snake, "WRONG! It takes you to exactly ten!"

She turned to her companions, "After inspection take this woman to the gym and give her thirty strokes with the belt. She can have the other thirty after supper."

"Yes, ma'am!"

Turning back to the original offender she drew a breath, "As for you! Remediate your slovenly state immediately!"

Blushing furiously the young woman looked mortified as she slipped off the regulation knickers she was wearing and slipped on a clean pair. She reached for her overalls, but McCulloch wasn't done, "Hold fast there! I think you can just go about as you are for the rest of the day. That way we can all appreciate how spotless your nice clean knickers are and maybe you won't be so quick to forget next time yes?"

Tears appeared in the woman's eyes, but she knew there was only one answer she could give, "Yes, Warden."

"Good! Now get this fucking mess cleaned up."

Margo swallowed as the trio moved to her cell. They gave their names when instructed and stood still as stone as the woman eyed them over. Finally, she turned to Amanda, "Hair's unkempt, tidy it up when we're done."

"Yes, Warden."

The other two emerged from the cell and she turned to them, "Anything?"

"Satisfactory, ma'am."

The harridan grunted and made a notation on her tablet, "Very good."

As she turned to go Margo cleared her throat nervously, "Um, Warden?"

McCulloch turned and eyed them both with an icy, unblinking gaze, "What is it, inmate?"

"Well, you see, tomorrow's our last day..."

"So? Do you think we should throw you a party or something, is that it?"

"No ma'am, but you see, we've got a few demerits, not many, but a few."

"So?"

"Well ma'am, we should be able to work off a couple today, but if it's okay could we maybe get a couple of the remaining um... dealt with this evening?"

The Warden tilted her head, "You hoping that this will make paying your final account tomorrow less of a pain in the arse so to speak?"

Margo smiled nervously, "Well, yes ma'am."

"I see."

She turned to the other Wardens, "What's the story with these two? Anything of note?"

The younger Warden glanced at the two inmates and Margo was almost positive she had smiled, slightly, "No ma'am, nothing of note. No disciplinary infractions other than a singular dose of the strap for inmate DeVries when she used vulgarity to describe the coffee in the cafeteria. Otherwise, no issues."

"Hmm, can't blame her for that. The stuff's shit."

Turning back to the two prisoners she nodded, "Fair enough, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours."

"Ma'am?"

"Simple, there's a trainee on with us. You girls present yourself in the gym one hour before lights-out and let her practice on you, say twelve strokes each, and I'll knock off three demerits. That's one extra because the girl isn't properly trained yet and this will be good experience for her. You willing to volunteer to help out?"

Gortmundy
Gortmundy
729 Followers